Always For You

By Jalebi88

Fida has always dreamt of meeting her celebrity crush. But what happens when she actually does meet him? Is s... More

Chapter One - Tell Her
Chapter Two
Chapter Four - Starbucks Phirse?
Chapter Five - Chewing Gum
Chapter Six - Lovebirds

Chapter Three - Just Friends

260 17 5
By Jalebi88

Fida's P.O.V

I arrived home with a smile on my face. I had seen so many sides of Hussain. Angry Hussain, flirty Hussain, annoying Hussain, funny Hussain. Yesterday I was angry at him but now, I was actually starting to like him again. And in a crush way.
The next day, I went to my Business Studies class and sat down. Only a few people had arrived. I was always one of the early type so it wasn't a surprise. But what was a surprise was Hussain sitting next to me.
"Hi Miss Abbas." Hussain grinned at me.
"Question Wala. We meet again." I smirked.
"I told you I'd see you later." Hussain smirked back. I laughed. Hussain put his hand on his heart.
"That laugh! Miss Abbas, you need to smile more." Hussain winked.
"The way you're calling me, I sound like a teacher." I smirked.
"You are." Hussain said casually. I looked at him curiously.
"You've taught me to apologise and keep a cool head. Thanks. And I'm sorry." Hussain continued.
"Sorry kyun?" I frowned.
"For the first time we met. I spilt my drink on you and called you stupid." Hussain looked right into my eyes. I smiled.
"It's fine. I've forgiven you." I grinned. Hussain grinned back. The teacher entered the room and started handing us an assignment notification.
"What?! But we already have an assignment due in 4 weeks." I complained.
"Yes. But this is a teamwork assignment. Meaning you will all have to work with a partner." The teacher said, overhearing me. Hussain inched his face closer to my ear.
"Wanna be partners?" He whispered. I looked at him.
"Question Wala. Phirse question poocha? We would have been partners even if you hadn't asked." I smiled. Hussain grinned.
"So work on it today?" Hussain asked. I nodded.
"We'll go over to my house after school?" I suggested to which Hussain nodded. We then went to our next class. Surprisingly Hussain was in most of my classes, unlike last year, when I didn't even see him at all.
After school, we walked to my house. Ami opened the door.
"Assalamulaikum Ami!" I grinned, hugging her.
"Walaikumsalam. And who is this?" Ami asked looking at Hussain.
"Assalamulaikum aunty. Boyfriend." Hussain answered. Ami gasped. I hit Hussain on the shoulder.
"He's lying Ami. This is Hussain, my classmate. We're working on an assignment together." I introduced.
"Walaikumsalam. You scared for a moment." Ami chuckled.
"It's true though. I'm a boy and I'm her friend." Hussain laughed. Ami shook her head.
"Andher aao." Ami smiled. We went inside and sat at the dining table, working on our assignment. Luckily, Hussain wasn't as annoying in front of Ami. He was being pretty nice. After like half an hour, Ami put some snacks on the table.
"Leave your work now. Nashta karo." Ami said, putting two glasses of juice in front of us.
"Aunty, bas. It's fine. You sit down." Hussain said. Ami smiled and sat down next to me. I kept working on the assignment but then Hussain picked up the paper I was writing on and put it on his side.
"Nashta karo." He said.
"Dude, we have so much work to do. We can multitask." I frowned. Hussain shook his head.
"No. You need to rest. You do too much work." Hussain said, sipping the juice. I sighed and grabbed a cucumber slice from the salad.
"Hussain, I need to congratulate you beta. I could never get her to leave her work and eat." Ami laughed.
"Aunty, she's not even eating now. Who eats a cucumber?" Hussain looked at me. I gaped. What is this, a judging Fida session? "When she was small, she used to eat so much. Her uncles used to call her 'Fidu'. They still do." Ami chuckled.
"Ami!"
"Hey, respect your mom." Hussain smirked. I hit his shoulder.
"Ow." Hussain squeaked. The phone started to ring so Ami got up to answer it. We finished the snacks and started the assignment again.
"Miss Abbas, pass me the paper over there." Hussain said.
"Can you not call me Miss Abbas?" I said.
"Okay. Fidu, give me the paper." Hussain said.
I gaped at him. But it kind of gave me a shiver when he called me Fidu.
"Dude, no."
"Why not?"
"Then I get to call you a nickname as well." I pouted. Hussain laughed.
"Sure. Call me Sain."
"Hussain to Sain? Wah vaji wah." I smiled. Hussain smiled back. OMG that smile! Loved it.
"Oh damn! Fidu, do you have liquid paper? I think I made a mistake." Hussain frowned. I nodded.
"It's in my room." I stood up.
"Can I go with you?" Hussain asked. I nodded again. We went up to my room. I started to look through my drawers for the liquid paper while Hussain inspected my room.
"Wow. Nice room." Hussain complimented. I smiled, handing him the liquid paper. We went went downstairs again. After an hour, Hussain went home. I sat down on the sofa, exhausted. I hate Business.

Later I went to my room to study for a test I had the next day. It was around 11:30pm when I heard a knock on my window. I looked there to see Hussain standing on a ledge. I would've screamed but luckily, I stopped myself just in time. I opened my window, letting him in.
"What the hell are you doing here at this time?" I whispered loudly. Hussain grinned.
"Nice to see you too Fidu." Hussain said, wiping his shoulders.
"I need help." He said sitting down on my bed.
"Yes you really do." I said sarcastically.
"Ha ha very funny. No seriously. I don't even know what to do for the test." Hussain held his head.
"Well if you listened in class, this wouldn't have happend." I narrowed my eyes.
"Fidu! Please help me yaar! I'll do anything!" Hussain pleaded, putting his hands together. I sighed.
"Fine." I said.
Hussain leapt up from the bed and hugged me. I wasn't expecting it but I stumbled a bit. But that wasn't it. My heart was beating so much. My breath became uneven. Imagine your crush hugging you out of nowhere.
"Thanks Fidu." Hussain whispered. I smiled even though he couldn't see me. I put my hands on his back slowly. He let go of me and my breathing went back to normal. Hussain sat back onto the bed.
"Okay, so what do we study?" Hussain questioned. I picked up my notes and sat in the bed with him. I started to explain all the stuff to him. Suddenly I realised one of the notes didn't make sense so I leaned down and started to fix it up with a pen. Some of my hair fell onto my face even though I kept putting them behind my ear. Out of nowhere, Hussain moved the hair from my face. My breath hitched in my throat. I looked up at him. Hussain smiled at me. I smiled back gratefully.
Later after Hussain understood everything, he got up from the bed. He yawned.
"Thank you so much for your help Fidu! I'm so tired." Hussain rubbed his eyes. I moved my notes from my bed to the srudy table.
"No problem. Any more questions?" I asked, smiling. Hussain chuckled.
"Nahi jee. I need to sleep. Can I just sleep here? We're both going to school tomorrow anyway." Hussain suggested. I gaped at him.
"Have you gone mad? Go home." I shook my head.
"Bye Fidu." Hussain grinned. I pushed him gently to the window.
"Bye! Now go. It's already 2am." I waved.
"So that means I should stay here?" Hussain smirked. I shook my head.
"Go!" I pushed him again.
"Okay okay. I'm going." Hussain said and jumped down. I laughed. He was annoying but the adorable kind. Hussain waved at me with a smile on his face. I waved back.

The weekend came pretty quickly. I was always with Hussain for classes. The only times we weren't together were during lunches as we had our own friends to go to then. That Saturday, I went to Starbucks. I sat down at a table and was going through my phone when someone sat at my table. I looked up to see Hussain grinning at me.
"Are you stalking me?" I frowned.
"Yeah. Cause you're the only person in the world. Just thought of sitting with you since we haven't seen each other for ages." Hussain said sarcastically.
"Yeah. It's been what? Eight years." I questioned. Hussain nodded. At that point, we both burst out laughing.
"So what's up?" Hussain asked. I shrugged.
"Nothing much. Just felt like a frappe." I said. Just then I saw Shehry and Waqas approaching us.
"Hey Fida!" Shehry smiled at me. I waved at them. They sat down with us.
"Let me introduce you. This is Fida, our school friend and Fida, I'm sure you know this bandar." Shehry grinned. Waqas smacked his head.
"Hi." He smiled at me, extending his hand. I shook it.
"Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan." I smiled.
"Aye! So who's your favorite?" Waqas asked, grinning. I looked at Hussain who had a smirk on his face. Shehry was smiling.
"Um, I like all of you." I smiled. It wasn't a lie. I did like them all.
"Jhoot!" Waqas put his hand on the table. I shook my head.
"Nahi, Waqas bhai. You're all funny and talented." I said. Waqas shook his head.
"You must have a favorite and it's not me. Because you called me bhai." Waqas smiled. I put my hand to my mouth.
"I'm so sorry! I still do like you but you're like an older brother." I apologised.
"So is it me then?" Hussain raised his eyebrows.
"Shokhi bakri!" I muttered. They all laughed.
"So come on. Who is it?" Shehry asked.
"Shehry." I smiled. Shehry high fived me.
"Thanks jee." He grinned. I looked at Hussain from the corner of my eyes. He looked kind of disappointed. Or maybe it was my imagination? At that moment, my phone started ringing.
"Sorry guys, excuse me." I said, answering the call.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey. Can you pick me up?" It was my brother, Zee. His name was Zahir but I called him Zee.
"Again? Isn't this like 6th time this month?" I asked.
"Sorry sis. Last time. Promise." Zee apologised.
"Fine. Where are you?"
"Just come to the library then call me."
"Fine. Bye." I cut the call.
"Guys, so sorry but I have to go. It was nice meeting you guys. I'll see you later Sain." I smiled at Hussain.
"Bye Fidu." He replied. I left, waving to the others.

Hussain's P.O.V

She called me Sain. I smiled to myself. Sain. I really liked her as a friend. I feel like we have a connection. She was great to be around. Waqas nudged me, breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Fidu, eh? Made a nickname already huh?" Waqas smirked. I looked at him confused.
"What are you on about?"
"Okay, Hussain, my bro. Imma be a good cousin today and give you some life advice." Waqas held my hands. I pulled them out of his grip.
"Are you sure you're not 'that' type?" I frowned. Waqas rolled his eyes.
"No man. But seriously, the only people you ever have a nickname for are your siblings or girlfriend." Waqas smirked. I smacked his head.
"She's not my girlfriend. We're just friends." I defended. They always did this so I was used to it.
"It didn't look like it. When she said I was her favourite, you looked so disappointed." Shehry smirked. I looked at him. It was weird how brothers knew everything. I was actually feeling a bit sad that she didn't pick me. I mean, it shouldn't affect me at all as we're just friends. Just friends.
"Look, we're just friends." I said.
"Ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna!" Waqas and Shehry sang loudly. People at nearby tables started giving us weird looks.
"Shut up! Kuch nahi hua!" I whispered loudly. They both gave each other a look which basically meant 'Yeah, right.' I shook my head. There was no point arguing with these losers.
"Khoteys!" I smiled. They annoyed me but I loved them.

Yo! Please vote, comment, share and check out my other Dhoombros fanfic - Life's Full of Your Love - and the picture on this chapter is of Fida (Mawra Hocane).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
12.3K 1K 17
____COMPLETED____ A story starts from a Birthday party.. A finest businessman of Houston Shehryaar asif's appearance was what destiny wrote.. He neve...
2.3K 32 22
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
9K 546 26
Broken crayons still color. Broken chandeliers still shine. Broken hearts still beat.