The King Who Represents Pride...

By filip1500

On first glance, he seems like your average student that's trying to get an education so that he can find wor... More

Info
Summoned to another world?!
New "Friends"
Strange Power
Insignia
The Battle Against the Bowelhunter
The 5th Royal Canditate
Invitation
Blond Loli
Meeting the Clown
The Chains of an Oni
Punishment
Training
Mabeast Attack
Mabeast Attack Part 2
Mabeast Attack Part 3
Return
Hell?
Demons
Queen of "Hell"
New "Allies"
The Morning After...
Chat with The Awesome Demon
Grand Entrance
Royal Selection
Discovery
Crack in the Facade
Job for the Blond Brat
Gained Information
Attack of the Cult
Sloth vs Pride
The Anticlimactic Demise
True Nature
New Foe
Greed and Gluttony
Underestimated Evil
Strike Back
A Second Invitation
Ride to The Mathers Domain
Return to The Mansion
Road to the Sanctuary
Witch of Greed

The Village

5.3K 214 138
By filip1500

The day after Pleiades got his books from Roswaal, he was currently walking to the village along with Ram to get supplies.

How did this happen? Well when he asked Emilia about it, usually Ram and Rem were the ones to get supplies from the village.

Of course Rem wasn't currently present as she was sent away while Pleiades was in the mansion.

He figured that Ram might need some help so he offered his own hands for the job.

Ram didn't seem to want to let him come with her as he was supposed to be a guest and a Royal Canditate, but he didn't really care much about that.

So after some convincing he managed to convince Ram to let him help her with buying and carrying the supplies.

They were walking down the path to the village, he wondered what the village would look like.

Pleiades: (Probably like villages from the medieval times...)

Pleiades: By the way, what's for dinner today? We had steamed potatoes for dinner last night and today for breakfast.

Ram: Steamed potatoes.

Pleiades:...Can't you cook anything else?

Ram: Hah! I can cook anything, it's just that my speciality is cooking steamed potatoes.

Pleiades looked at her for a second with a blank look on his face.

Pleiades: I'll take that as a yes then.

He made sure that Ram didn't hear what he muttered to himself.

With that the conversation died down again as he thought about the village for a bit.

He wondered if there was anything special about it, like maybe there's a person there with special abilities or even some cool sights!

*later*

Pleiades:...This is dissapointing.

Ram: Were you expecting something?

Pleiades: I...Guess so? This just looks like a normal village.

Ram started walking towards a specific building, probably the building to get supplies.

Ram: I'll go order the supplies, you can stay here and do whatever people with suicidal thoughts do.

Pleiades's eye twitched as he shouted out at the maid.

Pleiades: I told you that you got that all wrong!

Ram responded with a "hah!" As she walked away.

Pleiades: I swear to god that maid...

???: Who are you, mister?

Due to Pleiades giving Ram the stink eye, he hadn't notice a small orange haired girl with a ribbon on her head walk up to him.

She looked slightly wary, probably the parents teaching her not to trust strangers.

Pleiades: Ah, my name is Pleiades, what's yours?

After he said that he realized something. He just told this little girl his name, the same name that's publicly known as the Sin Archbishop of Pride.

He wanted to slap himself in the face, he never makes mistakes like this.

Pleiades: (It's all because of that fucking maid! Think Pleiades think! How do you fix this?!)

The little girl though put her finger on her chin, as if she was deep in thought.

???:...Pleiades? Like the watchtower?

Pleiades:...Uh..Yea, my parents gave me a strange name, I know...

He was confused, isn't he supposed to be known as public enemy number one right now? In his world if something like this happened than this news would quickly spread through the interne-

.....

Oh, right.

Pleiades: (Right, there is no internet here and the information wouldn't spread this quickly in the medieval era. It's only been a day since the discovery of the supposed Archbishop, I would be really surprised if it even spread through all the major cities, much less some random village.)

???: Uh..I think it's nice! Also, why do you have black hair?

Pleiades: Huh? What do you mean why?

???: W-Well, Mom said that it's very rare for someone to have black hair.

Pleiades made sure to make a mental note of that fact.

Pleiades: I'm uh...Not from around here, let's just say that. Also, mind telling me your name?

Petra: M-My name is Petra.

Pleiades: I see, that's a nice name you have there.

Petra: Y-You said that you're not from around h-here, right...? Why don't I s-show you around?

He thought about the offer for a moment before nodding his head with a smile.

*later*

The village wasn't anything special, even if Petra showed him around. It was just a village in the medieval era with everything you could expect from it.

As he walked around with Petra he noticed two women staring at him with small blushes on their faces.

He winked at them with his left eye and smiled. That simple action caused the two women to blush a lot harder and look away in embarassment.

Pleiades: So even in another world It's the same reaction...

Petra: Hm? What was that Pleiades?

Pleiades: Ah, no nothing, don't worry about it. Anyways, you were talking about a puppy or something?

Petra's face brightened up as she heard that Pleiades wanted to hear more from her.

But she suddenly stopped as she noticed that the other kids were already playing with the dog.

Petra: Yep! The puppy is over there with the other kids!

She pointed at the group of kids at the back of the village. Pleiades saw that the other kids were mostly boys with the exception of a blond haired girl and a small girl with blue braided hair. She was also the one who was holding the puppy.

Him and Petra walked over there, the kids seemed excited to see Petra, although they seemed nervous when looking at Pleiades.

After some introductions, Pleiades found out that the names of the other kids were, Mild, Meina, Cain, Dine, Lucas and lastly Meili.

Meili seemed to be trying to show him the puppy, but she seemed to be a bit shy and couldn't put it into words.

Of course, Pleiades saw through the false act instantly.

He could tell that the girl was acting and while the acting was pretty good and it would probably fool anyone else, it wouldn't fool him.

He had been trying to figure out what Roswaal is planning in that head of his and compared to that this is nothing special to him.

Although he did wonder why the girl was acting, what's the point of that? He could only think that she was hiding something, which was slightly worrying.

Not to seem suspicious he played along and started to pet the bald dog.

Petra: He's adorable, isn't he?

Pleiades looked away from the dog to look at Petra.

Pleiades: Yea, I guess so- AW!

He felt a sudden pain in his finger as he noticed that the little dog had bit him.

He quickly pulled his hand away as he noticed that it was slightly bleeding.

Mild: Huh, that's weird. He usually doesn't bite that quickly.

Pleiades: So he does bite after a while, guess the puppy saw me as a worthy meal.

Of course that last part was full of sarcasm as he looked at his finger than was slightly bleeding.

Pleiades: (Now that I think about it, the purple eyes didn't activate. Guess it makes sense that it only works if i'm looking at whatever is attacking me.)

Petra: Oh no...You're bleeding, I think mom has something back home to-

Pleiades: Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sure that someone in the mansion can use healing magic, or maybe they atleast have a bandage there.

Lucas: Eh? You live in the mansion here?!

Pleiades: Not really, I'm just visiting.

The kids started asking all sorts of questions as to questioning his hair color and his clothes.

He did answer their questions, but he made sure to pay attention to Meili, she's slightly suspicious despite being a child.

After a while he noticed Ram waiting for him with an impatient look on her face.

He apologized to the kids as he has to go already.

They tried to convience him to stay, but that was obviously not happening, the one who seemed to be the saddest of his departure seemed to be Petra.

Ram: You sure took your time, were you thinking of forcing Ram to do all your work?

Pleiades: Kids are surprisingly clingly, it's hard to get them off your back.

He was about to pick out a barrel full of supplies, but before he did that he did one more thing.

He activated his purple eyes and looked at the kids from afar, who went back to playing with the puppy.

But...He noticed something with his purple eyes.

The dog had a...certain black aura to it. It looked sinister and he wasn't sure what it was, what was even weirder was that all of the kids had a little bit of that black aura on them, but only on certain spots.

One had a bit on his hand, another had a bit on his leg, but the strangest thing was that Meili was the only one without it.

He narrowed his eyes slightly as he wondered what this black aura was.

He then noticed something on his hand, in the same spot as where the dog bit him there was a black aura coming off of his hand.

Ram: Are you done now? Or do you want to force me to wait for you?

He picked up the barrel full of supplies and started carrying it back to the mansion along with Ram.

He had noticed that his stuff was significantly heavier than what Ram was carrying, but that wasn't important to him right now.

He figured that he should ask someone like Reinhard what this stuff is, although maybe Reinhard isn't the best choise to ask since he seems to know more about being a swordsman instead of knowing more about magic.

He then thought about asking Roswaal  but he'd rather die than ask him what this is, he really hates that clown with a burning passion.

Then another person came to mind, someone he has barely spoken too, but she is apparantly an important person, so she might know something about this.

But before that he decided that he should give his purple eyes a name.

He had already given a name to his black ball ability, so he figured that he should think of a name for-

......

.....

Pleiades: (You've got to be kidding me.)

It was the same as when Felt asked for his name. He doesn't know what this ability is supposed to be called and yet his mind is somehow magicly deadset on what it's called.

Pleiades: (Well...Atleast the name isn't lame...It's just kinda confusing...)

His ability was called....

The Eyes of Envy

Ram: You look like you're really enjoying staring at that barrel.

Pleiades: Huh?

He hadn't noticed it, but due to him being completely lost in his thoughts, he has just been staring at the barrel with high intensity.

Ram: You're lucky that this is a straight path, otherwise you would have fallen off a cliff....Which is actually fortunate for you since you want to die-

Pleiades: For god's sake Ram! I said that I'm not suicidal, it was just a big misunderstanding!

Pleiades tried to explain but Ram was simply ignoring him now with a smile on her face.

*later*

After they had arrived at the mansion and put the supplies in place, Pleiades had gone off to look for a certain special library.

He didn't really know why, but when he looked at the door to the kitchen he had a feeling that it was the one.

And when he opened it....

Beatrice: How did you break through Betty's door crossing again?

Pleiades shrugged.

Pleiades: Eh, who knows? Anyways, I'm here to ask you for something.

Beatrice looked at him with a blank expression.

Beatrice: You barge into Betty's library and then demand something from Betty? How rude, I suppose.

Pleiades: Yea yea, "rude this, rude that" Could you check my hand for me and see what that black stuff is?

Beatrice raised an eyebrow in confusion when he said "black stuff"

He showed his bitten hand to Beatrice.

Beatrice: Are you an idiot? This is just blood, I suppose.

Pleiades: Urgh. No, look in my hand and check if something is wrong with it with your magic or whatever, you have to be able to do that much, right?

The blond girl rolled her eyes as she waved her hands over his hand.

Her eyes widen as she realized something.

Beatrice: A curse?

Pleiades: So it was something, can you do something about it?

Suddenly the girl grew a smirk on her face.

Beatrice: Don't underestimate Betty, something like this is child's play for me, I suppose.

For a second the black aura was visible to the naked eye, but only for a moment as Beatrice waved her hand and the black aura dissapeared.

Beatrice: There, the curse is gone, in fact.

But Pleiades wanted to make sure that he was free of whatever this curse was, so he activated the Eyes of Envy, he looked at his hand and it was completely free of any curses.

Beatrice raised an eyebrow once again in confusion as she noticed the change in color of his eyes.

Beatrice: What's wrong with your eyes, I suppose?

Pleiades: Oh that?

But before he could explain what this is, he looked Beatrice directly in the eye while the eyes were active.

And then...

Beatrice screamed as she fell to the floor from her stack of books that she used as a makeshift chair.

Pleiades: Beatrice?!

About 2300 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 219 37
10.16.20 #1 in Re:zero. Bless all of you & thank you for your support ❀️ 11.14.20 1K VIEWERS (FIRST STORY TO REACH) THANK YOU~ JH #1 in Ram (4/4/21) ...
2.5K 46 11
Note: future me here hello it's been sometimes tbh I've not been writing for so long, I'm discontinuing this but if you want you could continue this...
17.1K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
15.3K 826 32
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...