milk and tea | ChildeXreader

Por -LOVELIQ

"𝚌𝚞𝚣' 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš πš–πšŽ 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš–πš’πš•πš” πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚎𝚊~ 𝚠𝚎 πš πš’πš•πš• πšœπšπš’πš›πš› πš’πš πšžπš™ οΏ½... MΓ‘s

β˜οΈŽοΈŽπ•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π• β˜οΈŽοΈŽ
κ§π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸ·κ§‚
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΈκ§‚
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΉκ§‚
β¦π‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘  π‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ *Μ£Μ₯β˜†Β·Ν™Μ₯❄‧̩Μ₯ΰΏŒΰ½²ΰΎ€ΰΎ‡ΛŸΝ™β˜ƒοΈΛŸΝ™ΰΏŒΰ½²ΰΎ€ΰΎ‡β€§Μ©Μ₯❄
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸ»κ§‚

κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΊκ§‚

1.6K 71 100
Por -LOVELIQ

that same day.

"Do you guys have any plans for today?" Mona said, munching down on her lunch.

"No, not really." keqing replied, scrolling through Instagram.

"What about you? (Y/n)" Mona turned her head to you.

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)!"

"ah! What?" You slightly jumped.

"Girl I'm talking to you"  she poked your arm.

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?" keqing looked at you.

"Probably childe." Mona grinned.

"No!" You face-palmed, Another boy, more teasing from mona and keqing. Nothing new.

"Will you guys stop? You do this every time I talk with a boy, even when they're just a friend, Or even a stranger!"

"girl you need someone, you've been alone half your life, you're gonna end up dying alone if you don't hurry up and catch someone." Mona chuckled, keqing nodded in agreement.

"god no- just-"

You were cut off by some girls fangirling not too far away from the three of you, you could hear them talking about a boy, with blonde hair and green eyes.

"What on earth?" Keqing mumbled, mona grinned and looked at you.

"The stars tell me that, it's another handsome boy coming for y/n"

"Mona it's daytime."

another screech came, keqing placed both of her hands on the table harshly and stood up, annoyed by the screams of the girls.
"Seriously? What is wrong with them?"

she grabbed your hand and walked to over to the commotion caused by the girls, that's when you noticed that some boys were in on it too.

"What is happening?" keqing tapped one of the girl's shoulder.

"You don't know? Kamisato ayaka and her older brother, kamisato ayato are coming here!" she screeched, her face red.

"And I heard that the little sister has a bodyguard and he's sooooo handsome!!" another girl piped in.

Keqing looked at them with a disgusted face, disappointed.

"You're adults! Get ahold of yourselves." She scoffed, you could hear mona giggling from the back.

"Excuse me." you heard a soft voice speak behind you, you turned around and saw a tall boy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Oh- sorry!" you stepped away, pulling keqing with you by the arm.

He brushed past you while holding someone's hand, behind him was none other than kamisato ayaka.

The girls that crowded the area cleared the way from them, whispers and squeels coming from them.

Keqing groaned besides you, Mona was fixated on her phone, so you only stood in the middle of them awkwardly.

You suddenly heard your phone ringing, you pulled it out of your pocket and saw childe
Calling.

"Hey childe!" you picked up.

Mona and keqing's attention were on you as soon as they heard his name.

"Study session in the library? Yeah I'd love to, I'll see you there!"

You could see keqing's smirk from the corner of your eye, mona stepped up.

"Ohohoho? A date in the library? How lovely!"
She teased.

"It's not a date! Just studying."
You huffed and put your phone back in your pocket.

"Ahh~ study dates, listening to romantic lofi and sitting close to each other, what a cute study session"
Keqing joined in.

"I'll see you guys later, Let's go to the mall later today okay?!" you ran away from the as fast as you could.

As you walked to the library, you saw kamisato ayaka and the blonde boy from earlier, they were surrounded by students asking for their numbers, or to be friends.

You ignored them and kept on your way, after you reached the library you noticed that it was practically empty.

Walking around for a bit, you noticed childe sitting on a chair alone, books scattered all over the table, his back facing you. he seems really invested in whatever he's reading.

you had the incredible idea to frighten him, So you stepped towards him lightly, quietly.

As soon as you reached him, You were about to grab his chair and drag it with him, but you stopped.

you walked over next to him, you were surprised to see that he was in fact not reading, he was sleeping.

His hand resign under his chin for support, eyes closed peacefully, His soft hair barely covering his eyes.

Your face softened in awe, he was.. So cute????

You quietly grabbed on of the chairs and sat down next to him, you rested your head on the table with your arms under your head, smiling slightly at childe's sleeping figure.

You didn't have the heart to wake him up, he just looked.. So peaceful.

"Quickly snap a photo!!" mona whispere shouted to keqing.

"Im trying! Stop shaking me dumbass!" keqing answered through grit teeth, holding her phone, camera aimed at you and childe.

She snapped a couple photos successfuly, a proud smile on her face.

"They're so made for each other" mona said, a light blush on her face "the stars told me so!"

"Yeah yeah, let's get out of here before they notice us" keqing muttered, and left the library with mona.

You kept staring at childe, admiring his features, you resisted the urge to take your phone out and take a picture of him, but that would be creepy.

It is already weird that you're staring at him while he is literally sleeping.

You closed your eyes for a second, yawning.

When you opened them you saw childe staring down at you in the same position, a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"O-oh I was waiting for you to wake up-- umm.." you mumbled, heat rising to your face.

Childe's smirk grew wider at your stammering, a pink hue dusting his cheeks, his eyes taunting you.

Oh my god, that shit eating smirk..

"Y-you wanted to study, right? So uh let's start.." you tried to brush the embarrassing atmosphere away and looked away from him, grabbed a book and opened it.

But childe didn't move, the same smirk on his face in that same position.

You looked back at him, confused and embarrassed.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"YOU have a crush on me." he chuckled.

"Who lied to you?"

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...