overdrive // yandere!dsmp x r...

By food_truck22

" well i'm sorry if my love isn't enough for you. i guess i went overdrive. " More

*IMPORTANT INFO
INTRO I // PLEASE READ !
INTRO II: MAIN CHARACTER PROFILES
PROLOGUE: our glory days
CHAPTER II: cheers to victory
CHAPTER III: why don't we change things up?
CHAPTER IV: untied
CHAPTER V: hermosa
CHAPTER VI: drag without rupaul
CHAPTER VII: london bridge is... not falling down?
CHAPTER VIII: deserts and desserts
CHAPTER IX: switching lanes
CHAPTER X: after hours
CHAPTER XI: offroad tire tracks
CHAPTER XII: peace offering
CHAPTER XIII: unexpected flat
CHAPTER XIV: confrontation
CHAPTER XV: that unspoken night
CHAPTER XVI: first experiences
CHAPTER XVII: jealousy jealousy
CHAPTER XVIII: brief hide n seek
CHAPTER XIX: a beauty
CHAPTER XX: mother?
CHAPTER XXI: someone else
CHAPTER XXII: a mask of guilt
CHAPTER XXIII: just for you
CHAPTER XXIV: RUN
CHAPTER XXV: don't stay
CHAPTER XXVI: wilbur was right
CHAPTER XXVII: you're okay now
CHAPTER XXVIII: the favor
CHAPTER XXIX: see you again
CHAPTER XXX: philip sanders
EPILOGUE: maybe we're not on overdrive, but we're here.
next au book!
murder mystery book out now!.
june 30 : the blade
future writing options :)

CHAPTER I: motorsports

6.3K 185 63
By food_truck22

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : slight obsessive behavior? it's not too bad though i don't think

🚦     Y/H/C : your hair color

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ENGINES REVVED TO their cores around the race track, making the audience rush with adrenaline and fill the stadium with fulfilling screams of excitement and motivation, everyone hoping their favorite driver would win. crew members were rushing to the pits, attempting to get there in time before the race cars did, still gathering their tools.

king visibly stood on the sidelines from underneath the stadium's shade, frowning at the site of pit crew workers running for their lives. it made him fed up. his driver had to win today or else it would cost a lot. he didn't work and pay people to result in untimely crew members trying to hurry against the clock. king finally stood out from the shade, walking out while crew members kept running past him.

he looked around, clearly disappointed. "CMON! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!" he yelled out, getting the attention of some pit crew workers who were standing to the side on their phones. he watched the race cars diverge the track, parking within the pits. when he turned back to see the crew members still rushing back, a particular y/h/c-haired figure captured his eye, their hair flowing back behind them as they ran. he's never seen them before.

it was like he was watching them run in slow-mo, their tool box in hand, still appearing elegant in the sunlight despite them clearly struggling and sweating within the sweltering summer heat and in the thick fire suit they wore [no joke this is actually what pit crew members wear in races. they're called fire suits or coveralls]. even though they ran right past him with no regard, king still paid attention to them, turning towards them and watching their figure run in the pits with intrigue. who is that? he thought to himself, feeling his feet stepping towards the pits to watch them [haha if you've read the empty throne, you'll probably see the parallelism. at least mans isn't high right now OWJHDJA].

you ran as fast as you can to the extremely recognizable, bright green car with the number 26 on its side, hurriedly tip-toeing around the other crew members who were already changing the race car's tires. you went on to do a quick scan of the rear and hood of the race car, ensuring that there was no damage anywhere to be seen or tweaks that had to be made. you ended up quickly reaching into the car's parts, leaning over to do an easy check and fix.

once you were done in a matter of seconds, you craned your head up, locking eyes with the driver straight through the windshield. "HEY DREAM!" you yelled out, already having the masked man's attention as he was staring at you. "YEAH?" he yelled back, sticking his head out the side window so you could hear him. "REV IT!" you said, backing off slightly so you weren't leaning on the car any longer. dream obeyed, clearly revving the engine. you paid close attention to see all the parts working correctly within the race car's hood, a proud smile playing on your lips.

"it's perfect!" you shouted back, giving dream a thumbs up before closing the hood. dream was obviously smiling underneath his mask, feeling himself blushing at seeing that goddamn smile of yours. you hurriedly closed your toolbox and rushed to the side of the pits, giving dream a quick wave. you could see his mask was facing you the entire time, him clearly waving back and still staring at you until the announcers came back on the stadium surround speakers. "alright folks! now's time for the final round! are you ready?" loud cheers instantly erupted from the audience, everyone chanting different drivers' names in-sync, some even waving flags and signs with their drivers' numbers in the air.

"drivers please go up to the starting line when ready." everyone watched the cars slowly get out of the pits one by one, eventually lining themselves up at the starting line in their designated spots while the scores and placements of each driver were displayed on the stadium screens. you squinted, putting a hand over your eyes and glancing over at the big screen to see dream in second place. if he wins this round, he'll get in first place. you realized, smiling at the thought.

you excitedly ran to the side of the start line, being close enough to be in dream's line of sight. you began cheering, jumping up and down and hyping dream up. "yeah! woohoo! YOU GOT THIS DREAM!" dream looked over at his side window briefly to see you hyping him up, a big grin on your face. he felt his heart race beyond comprehension, craving your praise and smiles all the time. it was only one of the many perfect things about you that made him weak.

he continued revving his car's engine, still glancing at you to see you waving and jumping around like a child. he felt himself giggling under the mask, his breathing becoming faster while the announcer counted down in the background. "three!" meanwhile, by the sidelines of the pits... "two!" king's eyes were still staring directly at you. so you work for dream? king contemplated upon observation. "one!" right when the horn went off, it felt like a sweet release. every driver pushed hard on their accelerator, feeling the tires screech below them and propel them forward whilst the audience screamed at the top of their lungs.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

w.c.: 900+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.8K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
46.3K 743 52
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
27.6K 1.1K 16
Ho- How did this happen? what did i do? is it my fault? should i run? where would i go? they took it all from me.. im lost, what do they want from me...
912 3 27
"you know, you've always been the one i've needed." "really?" "mhm, i-i love you...." "i love you too...." he's the one i've always needed. she's...