Sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ|| 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒...

By digybuffgyrl

Madeleine Stevens was going on a family boating trip with her parents until they ended up on Skull Island. Ho... More

•𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩•
• 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴘᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx•

118 6 0
By digybuffgyrl

This is a longer chapter.

3rd person POV

They were close to reaching the Skull Crawlers territory. Mason was taking photos, Conrad and the other army men were looking out for an sign of Skull Crawlers, Kong or any other animal. Houston, San and Randa were looking around at the sight before them. And Hank and Madeleine were nervous.

Madeleine and James were walking together with Mason behind them. "You know, this is an extremely bad idea, right?" Said Madeleine.

"Yes, I'm aware of that." He replied, giving her a weary smile.

They all reached the grave of Kong's parents and where the Skull Crawlers live. "Yeah, you smell that? That's death." Hank said.

"What the hell is this place?" Slivko look horrified.

"This is what's left of Kong's parents. And probably what's left of my parents." Madeleine answered, thinking about how her mother died and not knowing what took her father.

Conrad rubbed Madeleine's back to try to comfort her without saying anything. And it worked a little.

"I've taken enough photos of mass graves to recognize one." Mason stared at sight in front of her.

"What is your job exactly?" Madeleine asked, really confused on what Mason does for a living. But instead of answering the question, Mason just looked at Madeleine and shook her head and mouthed 'you don't want to know'.

"The crash site is just on the other side of this valley. We'll cross through and make it to the highest point west." Packard explained, pointing at the giant grave in front of him.

"Uh-uh. This is place is a real no no, Sir."

"We need to be going to the north side right now." Steve Woodward exclaimed.

"And your welcome to do that, my man. By yourself. I'm not leaving Jack out there. Now, who's with me?" Packard questioned.

"We can make it." Conrad said staring at the valley of bones.

Madeleine hit Conrad in the arm. "Are you crazy? We probably will be eaten alive." Madeleine whispered.

"Mighty right, we can make it. Now stay sharpe and keep an eye out." Packard started walking towards the valley of death and everyone followed.

"I'm going to die on the day that I got here, 15 years ago." Madeleine talked to herself.

"You're not going to die today, Madeleine. I'm not going to let that happen." Conrad whispered to her. He walked off while she just stood there dumbfounded and blushing.

"Come on, Madeleine!" Mason yelled after her.

"Coming!" Madeleine chased after the group. They all walked slowly and quietly. Mason and Madeleine were just standing on their own under a leg bone. They turned around when they saw Cole threw a cigarette at pile of dirt and an explosive went off.

"Watch those flumes," Yelled Randa. "Idiots."

"Let's go! Gotta move!" Yelled Packard. The group all started walking again but stopped when they heard a growl from far in front of of them.

"Run!" Marlow yelled and every complied. Madeleine and Mason ran behind Conrad and hid with him behind a bone. Conrad kept his gun pointed and whispered to the girls to be quiet.

The group could hear a Skull Crawler walking, well more like stomping towards where James, Madeleine, Mason, Marlow and Slivko were hiding.

James and the two girls heard Marlow whisper to Slivko, "I told you this damned place is a no no."

The skull crawler started 'coughing' up something. The sound of it disgusted everybody. It finally throws up and a skull landed in front of Conrad. There was a dog tag wrapped around the skull. When Conrad got a good look at the name, it said 'Chapman, Jack'.

Chapman was dead and there was no reason to keep going south. Once the skull crawler was gone, James grabbed the dog tag to show proof to Packard the Chapman was dead. Everyone came out of their hiding spots.

"Somebody cover the civilians quick. Let's move!" Packard yelled, running out of his hiding spot inside one of Kong's parents skulls. Madeleine was walking extremely careful. Deep down she knew that the skull crawler was still there, watching the group.

"Is that the soldier we are trying to find?" Asked Madeleine, walking up to Conrad. In response, Conrad nodded confirmedly.

Marlow pulled out Gunpei's katana and held it steadily, ready to swing it at any moment. Randa started taking photos again and his flashlight started malfunctioning and it alarmed the skull crawler. "Oh shit."

The skull crawler picked up Randa and gobbled him in seconds. "Randa!" Everyone who had a gun started firing at the monster and everyone who didn't stared up in horror. As the creature swallowed, you could see the flashing of the camera go down its throat.

The skull crawler ran off screaming in pain from the bullets. "Set up the 50!" Yelled Packard. In a matter of second a gun was set up onto of a skull. The group of people were silent, trying to listen to any movements in the distance. But every so often, they could see a flashing light but it would be in a different place each time. It was eery quiet and but it made it all the more scarier.

Madeleine saw Marlow hold the katana above his head and whisper, "不名誉の前に死 (Death before dishonour)."

The skull crawler came out from its hiding place and ran towards Marlow and he sliced a cut down the skull crawler's leg using the katana.

It screeched in pain and circled around Hank. Everyone ran while the soldier who was behind the 50, tried to shoot the two legged monster but it used its head to knock over the soldier and wrapped its tongue around him and swallow him whole.

The skull crawler started chasing Madeleine and Mason until Madeleine pointed over to the rib cage on their left. "Over there!" She yelled, grabbing Mason's hand and sliding through the rack of bones.

It tried to stick its head through the bones but it was no use.

"Bring the torch! Do your thing!" Ordered Packard. One of the soldiers started using a flamethrower and aimed it at the creature.

While the skull crawler was busy with its fire covered body, the two girls luckily escaped from the prison like shelter.

The monster roared in pain and flung its tail at the soldier with the flamethrower and he landed inside one of Kong's parent's skull, blowing up the soldier.

The explosion caused Slivko to fly back into one of the giant bones that were behind him, hitting his head which knocked him out.

"Slivko! Gas!" Conrad noticed Slivko's state and the toxic gas the spilled for his backpack. The gas cans exploded which made all the creepy-looking birds fly out of their hiding spots.

The birds all attacked the soldiers who were firing at them, which was probably more than half.

Marlow swung his katana around, slicing the birds in half. "Marlow! Sword!" Conrad ran while Marlow threw him the katana. Right as Conrad caught the weapon, he picked up a gas mask and put it on.

Conrad ran into the toxic gas and started slicing the dangerous birds in half. Once he got to the other side, he took off the gas mask and ran to Slivko while sticking the katana into the ground. 

"This thing is moving!" Yelled Packard. Conrad picked up the now conscious Slivko, while the skull crawler ran towards the two men. Madeleine ran in behind Conrad and Slivko and threw Conrad's lighter at the ground where the creature was running. The ground exploded and the skull crawler blew up and lite on fire.

The explosion again caused Slivko, Conrad and Madeleine to go flying back. They all payed on the ground until Mason came and laid down with them. "I hate this island." Commented Mason.

"The feeling is mutual." Madeleine agreed, sitting up as Packard he yelled for everyone to start walking again.

____________________________

WC:1329

Thus took forever to write.

I'm sorry I've been MIA, last week my grandfather had passed away and it took me awhile to update this chapter but I've managed to do so. I hope you all are having a good morning or night depending on where you guys live.

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC