PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

wishes...

1K 24 10
By bajishairband

It's dark by dark I mean very dark... You can't see a thing it felt like you are falling deep down into it but what happened...
Your eyes were dead and you were looking up ...

'Oh now I remember I died didn't I? '

You closed your eyes again and saw baji in your head smiling at you ... You smiled and mumbled

'But it's for the best...'

You were falling deep down as you heard a voice calling your name...

'Y/n'

'Y/n'

'Oh please keep quite you are  so loud'

'Y/n wake up'

You can't seem to recognize this voice for some reason....
As you felt an arm lifting your from the darkness and waking you up....
You opened your eyes... It was too bright..your eyes took a while to adjust to it ..When it finally did you saw someone standing in front of you...

It was her..
You ran towards her with teary eyes and hugged her...

'It's really you yumemi... It's you i can't believe it am so happy man...i really missed you '

As she hugged you back and smiled while saying...

'I missed you more y/n...am glad to see you again'
As you broke the hug to see her face

'So am not dreaming this time? Right'

Suddenly the smile on her face disappeared with a look of grief...

'Hey what's with that face...aren't you happy seeing me again? '
You said with a smile...

'It's not like that y/n'
Her eyes went down....

'If so then why dont you try smiling for me once...'
She looked up to see you smiling at her...

Her eyes widened as she smiled back... Your back faced towards her and you smiled looking up...
'Hey y/n tell me about it? '

As you turned around to see her standing straight with an serious expression...

'how do you feel about it y/n? '

'About what? '

'You know exactly what am talking about'

You looked down while maintaining a smile...

'Umm i would be lying if am saying that I wanted this to happen... I wanted to spend more time with him but '

'But? '

'But It's for good'

' I don't regret any of it any of it because I did what I wanted to...'

'But why? '

'Why? Well isn't it obvious '

You paused and turned towards her and said
'Its because I love him '

Her eyes widened as she saw you smiling  but suddenly that smile disappeared from your face with a serious look as you continued...

'And for some reason idk it felt like that god gave me a second chance at that moment... So I can't let it slide like that and disappoint them..am sorry if it disappointed you..but I don't want to regret it again...'
As you passed her a grin ... She looked at you with eyes widened... As she left out a soft sigh with a chuckle

'Why you have to be like that y/n? You could have just pushed that guy (kazutora) instead....but I guess you are not that sharp enough when it comes to saving the ones you love'
She thought to herself...

'So how many days have passed since I died? ' you asked her...

'It's been 3 weeks '

'I see '

As you clenched your fist and yumemi noticed it...

'Wanna see what happened after it? '

'Wait can I ? '

'Well yess if you want to... But if you don't I completely understand ...'

As she turned around and started to walk off..

'Wait wait yumemi...I want to'

'Oh I see' as she smirked and came closer to you...

'Here you go'

She put a hand on your forehead and you started see what happened...

After your death when baji took you away... Mikey stood up from his place and declared that fight is over...

But seems like hanma was not convinced with it...

'Its not what you decide mikey'

he kicked hanma and he lost his consciousness...

'Look it's over' he said...

Everyone from valhalla shit there pants seeing that and started running away from him...

.. He went near kazutora who was in his own little world

'People can betray anyone' he mumbled...
Seeing Mikey he snapped back from it and got up to declare a one v one but mikey punched him even before he could say anything else....

'If you gonna destroy what's precious to me then why don't I destroy you instead'

With that said he kicked him in his face and then got up and started punching him...

On the other side chifuyu was completely breaking down...

'Its all my fault I knew baji San was fighting alone still I didn't helped him'

'I knew y/n was feeling down by all this and how can i think that she will not do anything I should have stopped her but still I didn't do anything about it...i failed to protect her...'

'She died . ..its my fault'

(Stop blaming yourself for everything boy .. You tried your best...actually don't blame yourself for anything...)

Somehow takemitchy stepped in between because he realised that baji San didn't want this neither did you.. He stood between them...

'Get away from here or else I will kill you too'

'Lets stop this mikey ku-'
Mikey punched him and he fall on the ground...

'Y/n chan and baji kun dont want this to happen'

'You better not take there name' mikey said giving him a death glare...

'Not take there names?'

'Then why dont you understand that y/n chan is already dead' he shouted while lying down but then he got up and throwed his shirt in the air and a charm fall out from it..

'She did all this because she know that baji kun was fighting all alone to keep his promise'

'Takemitchy' chifuyu mummbled...

'Baji kun didn't betrayed toman he was doing this all so that kazutora don't feel responsible in any way because he love all of you and y/n chan knew about it... She was aware that baji kun was doing something reckless again that's why she did that...not only because of the promise she made to him and you but because she loved him...'

'Why don't you understand that' he shouted again...

(Your eyes widened when you heard that )

'How did he knew about it?' you mummbled...

....

Mikey went near takemitchy and picked up the charm that just dropped from the pocket of his shirt...

'Takemitcchy where did you find this charm from? '

'After the meeting at shrine' he said while whipping his tears

'Wait that charm? ' draken said...

'Dont tell me ' mitsuya mumbled ...

'Baji' kazutora mumbled while trying to balance himself after getting beaten...

'Baji ... He had it all this time' Mikey said

Takemitchy was clueless about it...Mikey stared at the charm and his eyes got watery ...

....

'He got up and stood up near takemitchy...

'I was not the one who created toman it was baji... It was baji's idea'

'How can i doubt him .. I thought I knew him so well but ... '

' but I failed '

'I didn't even realised that y/n chin was also doing this all alone ..she was the only one who knew about him ....'

'Am sorry y/n chin am sorry baji'

He started to shed tears and literally everyone was crying at this time...

Which bought tears in your eyes as well...

Suddenly they heard a sound of cops alarm in the distance...

'Cops are here' rindou said...

'Lets go guys' ran said...

Everyone started to walk off including valhalla and rest gangs...

Kazutora then went near chifuyu and said...

'I will stay here and confess everything'
Chifuyu got up from his position whipping his tears...

'We are also leaving ' draken announced and everyone from toman as well started to leave

'Mikey' kazutora shouted

Mikey turned around to see him...

'I can not ask you to forgive me about shinichiro kun and y/n chan'

'It was all my fault...So I will take the responsibility for it'

'I promise I won't let anything happen to baji'

As his eyes glowed when he finally realised his mistake he bowed down in front of them...

'I see' Mikey said and toman started to leave as well...

Kazutora took all the blame to himself and got arrested he was sentenced 10 years in rehab... Baji got out but still he felt responsible for everything... .

On the day of your funeral

Baji was sitting outside on a bench... He don't know how to face all this... How to face to your mom...

After a few minutes your mom noticed that baji was sitting outside.. She got out and baji stood up and started to walk out... She saw him walking off as she came near him...

'Where are you going keisuke? Why aren't you coming in? '

'Am sorry but I can't '

'But your mom and chifuyu is inside..'

'I cant' as his fist tightened and your mom noticed it
She sighed and said...

'Are you still blaming yourself for it? '

His fist tightened even more because he was trying to hold his tears...

'I promised to protect her and yet I failed ...Whose else fault is it? '

She came near keisuke while putting her hand on his shoulder ...who was crying while looking down...

'It's nobody's fault.. So don't blame yourself'

... As she handed baji the same handkerchief he gave you at your first day of school...

'Wait this handkerchief? '

'Oh yah it's one of those things that y/n holded really dear to... And I know it's yours'

'But I can't take it... I can't'

'Here you go again saying that same thing '

As he looked up and eyes widened when he saw your mom smiling at him...

'How are you smiling?' he asked...

'Because I know what my daughter did was for the best.. '

'For the best? '

'If she did it than I believe it's right..am happy that she protected someone she loved and and am even more happy that it's you keisuke...'

(Play this music in background)
His eyes widened as tears started rolling down his cheeks  ... he started crying while looking down and your mom came near and gave him a hug...

'Am glad you are okay'

'Am sorry about it all...am sorry'

'Stop apologizing or else y/n won't forgive me'

She kept on hugging him until the boy calmed down... .

'Now go inside... She is waiting for you'

'What about you? '

'I'll just chill here for while '
You mom gave him a grin and baji bit his lower lip...

'Okay call me if you need anything mom'
Her eyes widened when she heard that
Baji went inside with his fist clenched he was trying his best to hold his tears but when he saw you picture he fall down on his knees and burst into tears... Chifuyu and his (baji's ) mom came near him to calm and support him which he needed the most at this time but it was hard for them as well so they all burst into tears still holding baji  who was having a meltdown....

Your mom sat down on the bench and rested her head on the bench and looked in the sky tears falling from her eyes...actually your mom was blaming herself all this time... She cried all night from that day when she heard that news.. She don't wanted to cry in front of baji because she know that he will blame himself...

'Honey am sorry for being such a terrible mom... '

And her throat started hurting... She put her hands on her face and looked down while crying loudly....

'Am really sorry am really sorry honey ... I can't even ask for forgiveness... When it's all my ..even though I knew about everything I failed to protect you as well...'

You saw her like that and your eyes were filled with tears... You raised your arms in front of you to reach to your mom...

'No mom it's not your fault... Please don't say that please don't cry'
you raised your arms to touch her...

Suddenly you snapped back from the little flashback... And saw yumemi in front of you...
You tried your best to not show it and you looked down after seeing all those flashbacks...

'There is no need to hold those tears come here'
She stretched her arms ...
You went near and hugged her and cried in her arms....

'See smiling when you want to cry won't solve anything' she said while caressing your hairs...

Her eyes were also filled with tears as she sobbed silently while patting your head .. After a while when you calmed down a bit.. You sat down crossing you legs ...

'Hey yumemi I wanted to ask you something? '

'Yes? '

'How did you do that? '

'What? '

'I mean touching my forehead and than I got to see everything? '

'Well about that'

She paused and sat down with you...

'It's because am bounded with you my wishes my happiness everything '

'I don't understand it'

'Well you'll know soon'

As you were about to ask her more before you heard a voice... The voice were soft sobbing and you knew whose voice it was...

'Baji San? '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.3K 39
!This fanfiction doesn't conect to the anime! ⚠️Also I do not own any of the characters in this fiction⚠️ . .
101K 2.7K 23
You go to work everyday. You need the money. Your home is ruins. Dust, holes, no windows, no light, (I want a world without Imagay tbh.) and not a lo...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
495K 16.6K 25
ˏˋ°‒*⁀ π‘π˜πŽπŒπ„π π’π”πŠπ”ππ€ ˏˋ° ❝ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπ‹π„π’π’ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π–πˆπ’π‡. ❞ 受け : "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ˜π—²...