lunchtime study

2 month passed after that incident  and you baji and chifuyu grew  good friends....you always knew that they were hiding something from you... But you don't mind you were just happy that you guys were friends... Because they were not the only one who were hiding something... Baji told you he was repeating a year and you insisted on helping him study after school... But still one thing remained same you were always shy as it is your personality it's you .... But sometimes you wished that you were more confident and more outgoing like other girls.. You can't change it you tried your best but still... Maybe that's who you are you should be comfortable with it and learn to accept yourself but something inside you always makes you hate yourself... Well carrying on with the story...

Lunchtime. ..

'Hey l/n San ..I have some work so can we study tomorrow?' baji said while joining his both hands you know it was not the first time that he said that but you really don't want him to miss lessons.. So what should you do now?...

'It's okay baji San... But you will not miss lessons because today we will utilise our lunch break' you said while smiling...

'Hahaha then I'll have his lunch' chifuyu came towards you guys while laughing...

'Wait no no you are n-'

'That's a great idea chifuyu San ' you said while smiling towards chifuyu..

You guys went to the rooftop chifuyu was  slurrping noodles. While you were busy helping baji san with work..

'Wow it's so tasty ' chifuyu said while teasing baji

BAJI POV

Studying at  lunchtime was a terrible idea while this idiot is just slurrping my noodles lucky bastard teasing me I'll teach him a lesson later..huh! ...i looked towards l/n san we are studying together for a while but still she manage to teach me taking out her time i know she is trying her best so that I can score good marks... Am really  lucky though she is here for me... Okayy now I will study hard now..

Y/N POV

Wait am making him study in lunchtime isn't that a bit cruel ahhhh what should I do now what if  he is says that he don't wanna study with me anymore.... You started imagining something...

Baji: 'Huh! L/n you have changed so much since we became friends don't take the liberty of controlling me around... You want me to study in lunchtime as well.'

Y/N: NO baji San it's not like that I don't want you to miss lessons ... I just wanted to help y-'

Baji: 'I don't need your help.. Let's go chifuyu and eat some yakisoba who needs her anyway'

CHIFUYU : yah let's go why did we bother to even became friends with her...

Y/N : no please don't leave...

Y/n y/n y/n...you snapped back to reality...
As you heard baji calling your name

'Are you okay?'

'Yes am fine ...so is there anything you want to ask?'

' can you help me with this question.. I tried it so many times and still can't get the answer right'