if happy ever after did exist

'Baji San? '

'Oh is that guy you are talking about ... Well he is here infront of your grave for a while now...'

'But why is he still crying isn't it like 3 weeks already?'

'I can literally ask you the same question' yumemi thought to herself as a drop of sweat appeared on her forehead...(here she is talking about you who always end up crying thinking about her)

'Please don't cry' as you panicked to see him crying while your forehead was covered in sweat...

'It's no use y/n he can't listen to you'

'Oh you are right...' As you sat down crossing your feat and smiling with closed eyes while lightly slapping your temple...

'Am so stupid I should have known that atleast '
Yumemi looked at you and saw you smiling towards baji...you were looking at him admiring his features... His long silky hair... His beautiful fangs and smile ...his magnificent grey eyes... I really miss it...

Yumemi then looked at baji ...

'Oh i see...so he is the one...' She thought to herself...
.....

..

You saw flowers and Incense sticks lying in front of your graves...

Baji was sobbing and his eyes were swollen from all those crying ...

He whipped his tears and then sat down while his both hand joined and eyes closed..

He was too into that...he didn't noticed a little guy with blonde hair appeared with a bag in his hand and stood beside him... Baji opened his eyes and saw mikey standing beside him with his eyes closed and hands joined as well...

Baji went silent and looked down...

After a while mikey opened his eyes and said...

'It's been three weeks after that incident ..isn't it baji? '

Hearing those words baji looked towards him and saw mikey holding the same charm that he dropped in the shrine...

'It's your right? '

As he handed him his charm...

'Where did you find that? ' baji asked...

'The same place where you beat a twerp...'

'It's the shrine' he mummbled with an surprised reaction...

Mikey coughed and said...

'Ahem ahem and yah that lame brat is the one who picked it up and that's why I think you should thank him ...'

'Oh I see no doubt he was lame but i think I owe that boy once' baji looked down...

And went quite again... They both went silent and it was an awkward silence between two..even of your day of funeral they both came there but baji avoided everyone...
The atmosphere was really uncomfortable until Mikey spoke up...

'I know everything '...

Baji looked at him and saw Mikey with an stoic expression...

'Am sorry baji for thinking that you were betraying toman and I am sorry about y/n chin.. You lost someone really precious because of this fight I know it's useless to say this but still I apologize am sorry...everyone in toman as well wants to apologize...'

Mikey bowed down in front of him... Baji stood up from his position

'Since when did you start bowing in front of people?'