𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡 .

By godimsoclueless

Da'Mauri , a big time hustler in the streets. All he cares about is the money. If you play with his money , y... More

•𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑜 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 •
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•17•
important message <3 .
•18•

•16•

747 27 2
By godimsoclueless

𝑀𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸

Me , Brandy , Tony , and Alicia were sitting in the car in front of the Houseparty.

" Y'all I don't know about this ." I said rubbing my arm.

" Come on Mich , it'll be fun. Plus , I heard it's some fine niggas here tonight." said Tony elbowing me.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead.

I kept trying to tell myself that Da'Mauri and his new girlfriend meant nothing to me.

Deep down inside , it meant everything.

I all of a sudden now missed him.

So maybe , tonight is just wtf I needed to get his ass off my mind.

" Alright." I said taking a deep breath.

We all walked inside.

The party seemed to be ... a party.

It just was never my cup of tea.

Tony looked over at me and could see I was a little upset.

" Ik you didn't want to be here , but just try to make the best of it." Said Tony already having a drink in her hand.

" We just got here , you sure you want to start drinking already ?" I asked her.

" Yea , don't worry about me." She said taking a sip of her Hennessy.

" Tony please , we started worrying about you a long time ago." Said Brandy raising her eyebrows.

We all laughed.

One in A Million by Aaliyah started playing.

" Ouu y'all ready know this my shit !" Yelled out Alicia.

" Girl , this is R&B , not gangsta rap -" before Brandy could even finish , Alicia dragged her ass into the crowd of people.

Tony took another sip of her drink.

" Tragic." She said.

I could see Tracy nearby talking to a group of boys.

" Hold on girl , you mind staying here by yourself ? I got a nigga to cuss out." She said getting tense.

" Go ahead , I'll be fine." I said fiddling with my hands.

Knowing damn well I was lying.

" Tracy , Tracy ! Getcho ass over here boy !" Tony yelled as she stomped over to where he was standing.

I didn't know what else to do , so I just went over to get a drink for myself.

I picked up a cup of Patron.

I slipped into my pocket to grab some gum , when my cigarettes fell out.

I was about to bend over and get it.

I was about to grab a hold of it , until ...

" Don't worry bout it Shawty , I got it." Said a man picking it up.

We were both starting to stand up.

" Thanks , you didn't have to-" but I stopped dead in my tracks before finishing the sentence.

I was a little shocked.

He was a little taken back too.

He was one of the finest men I've ever seen in my whole 18 years of life.

He was tall , darkskin, and fine fine fine !

And did I mention sexy asf.

I probably looked like an idiot about to drool and fall over him.

I stared at his big shiny muscles covered in tattoos.

I couldn't help but to just bite my lip from all the tension.

" Uh , h-here's yo shit back." He said handing me the cigarettes.

I nodded and grabbed the cigarettes while still staring dead into his soul.

" Thanks , ig." I said clearing my mind and putting them in my jacket pocket.

" It's Michelle right ?" He asked me with a confused look.

" I prefer Mich , but yea. " I said taking a sip of my drink.

He raised his Eyebrows.

" Yours ?" I asked him.

" It's Akon." He said slowly nodding his head.

I nodded back.

It got silent.

" Uh , nice outfit." I told him trying to break the awkwardness." I said slightly
Smiling.

" Nice lips." He said licking his lips and getting a little closer to me.

I started getting butterflies all around in my stomach.

I just tried to walked away from the conversation.

I was not , ready for that at all.

I felt a hand grab onto my wrist.

I turned around , and there he was again.

Those icky butterflies in my stomach.

" Why are you walking away ? I picked it up for a reason. To obviously get yo attention." He said looking down at me.

" I know I just needed to find my Homegirl." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

I felt someone come up behind me.

I turned around and saw Tony.

" Girl , when I tell you tracking down a nigga is hard !" She said.

Then she saw Akon standing there.

" Oh ... who's your friend." Said Tony sipping her drink.

" He's not my friend , we just met like 3 minutes ago." I said putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

" I will be very soon tho." He said looking at me.

I felt like he was examining me.

I do it all the time to people.

He was trying to figure me out , I could just tell.

" Well Michelle , we don't have time. We've got
people to kick it with." Said Tony grabbing my hand.

" Bye pretty girl." Said Akon looking me up and down.

Pretty girl.

Hm , I like that name.

Tony pushed me along as I looked back at Akon.

Once we got out the door , and into the car, everyone wanted the details.

" Girl , we see you and Akon getting it on !" Said Brandy elbowing me.

" It's not that serious , me and Akon just met tonight." I said shrugging.

" Well I heard Akon's a freshman at Santa Monica College , and he's playing basketball there Ig." Said Alicia raising her eyebrows.

" Exactly where you'll be going next year." Said Tony poking me in the head.

I grabbed Tony's hand and lowered it.

" Guys , I don't want Akon. He's fine and all , but I'm just not ready for another relationship." I said shrugging.

" Mhm , we'll see about that." Said Brandy rolling her eyes.

𝐷𝐴'𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼

" Da'Mauri , where's my damn money. You're supposed to be buying me that new Armani jumpsuit !" Said Kaliyah with her hands on her hips.

Kaliyah's my supposed new girlfriend.

But tbh , I feel like a damn ATM Machine rather than her boyfriend.

" Damn woman ! How many times I gotta tell you , this money is not for you !" I yelled in her face.

" I don't give a fuck ! What's yours is mine ! " She yelled tryna take the bands out of my hands.

Michelle wouldn't treat me like this.

She would probably be with me even if I didn't have money.

This bitch right here on the other hand , only sees my check , and not me.

" Ykw Kaliyah , gtf out ..." I said pointing to the door.

It got silent.

She stood there with her arms crossed as a way of telling me she wasn't going a damn place.

" I said getcho gold digging ass out of my house !" I yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse.

" Man , you ain't shit !" She yelled out , and slammed the door behind her.

Now I can count my money in peace , without some long nailed slut telling me what to do !

Being with Kaliyah made me realize how good I had it with Michelle.

I'm pretty sure it's a good percentage of women out there who want you for the check.

Michelle know what's up with me and what I got going on.

Kaliyah only thinks about herself.

Michelle is there for me when I'm going through stuff.

As soon as I'm going through something , Kaliyah is already out the door.

She doesn't wanna hear it.

If doesn't have something to do with money , then she's out the picture.

Kaliyah isn't even half as on Mich's level.

And I doubt any-day she would get to that point.

I'm always missing Michelle every time we separate ourselves from one another.

But this time , it was something different.

I just hope I'm not too late .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.7K 48
Meet Nobuhlebenkosazane Jessica Shangase . A naive little-big girl , and very innocent . Growing up she was bullying for being Plus Size , but then...
238K 8.5K 119
𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒. "There's people out there who would literally turn they whole life to the side and forg...
4.7K 151 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zharia has always had the short end of the stick. At a young age she took on the role of a provider because her own mother...
580K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...