Serene

kaiwrotethat द्वारा

se·rene /səˈrēn/ adjective 1. calm, peaceful, and untroubled; tranquil. 09/13/2021-09/22/2021 *old. don't rea... अधिक

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

12

24.9K 975 829
kaiwrotethat द्वारा

Next Day

Kenadi felt Zay tighten his grip on her as he slept, making her eyes open. She looked down to see his head on her chest, both of his arms holding her tight.

She put her leg around him, running her hand over his waves.

He began to stir in his sleep, nuzzling his head deeper in her chest making her laugh.

"Let me up Zay." She mumbled, and he smacked his lips, letting her go.

She got out of her bed, stretching before walking to her bathroom. Zay followed her, both of them brushing their teeth.

"You ready to talk now?" He asked her after they laid back down.

"Ain't nothing to talk about. I just wanted to sleep." She shrugged, and he rolled his eyes.

"You're lying Kenadi. What you lying for baby?" He turned her head to face him, and she sighed.

"It's just, it got something to do with East's business. Not my place to tell you know?" She slightly pouted, looking up at him.

"But it made you cry so I wanna know." He pulled her on top of him, and she laid her head in his neck.

"I missed you Zaylon." She mumbled in his neck, as he rubbed her back.

"I missed you too baby." He kissed the side of her face, and she smiled.

"Oh shit I forgot about that girl. Let me up Zay." She tried sitting up, and he shook his head.

"That's not my bitch Kenadi." He chuckled.

"Don't call her that." She frowned, and he smiled.

"Kisses Ken." He locked eyes with her, and she laughed before kissing both of his cheeks. She kissed his nose, then right above his top lip, then she kissed his bottom lip.

"Mhm, stop playing with me Kenadi don't do that." He gripped her neck, pulling her away from him and she laughed again.

She hugged his torso, laying her head on his chest as she scrolled on her phone.

Her phone rung, and she put it to her ear.

"Hey coco." She answered, rubbing Zay's arm.

"Wassup baby, you heard from Zay?" Comethazine asked.

"Mhm he right here." She chuckled, and Co dramatically gasped.

"Lil sneaky bitches." He clicked his teeth and Kenadi laughed, sitting up.

"Nah Kenadi not right there." Zay pulled her off of his dick, feeling it harden.

"You need him to call you Co?" Kenadi looked at Zaylon, biting her bottom lip and he looked away from her.

"Nah, but it's a party tonight. Slide." Comethazine said.

"Mkay, send the flyer. I love you pa." She replied.

"I love you too baby." He said, before hanging up.

"What happened?" Zay asked, rubbing her hips.

"It's a party in a few hours." She said, and he nodded.

"Kenadi what happened yesterday?" He frowned, and she laughed.

"Nothinggggg Zaylon damn." She smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Ight I'm finna call pooh and tell him you was crying." Zay reached for his phone and Kenadi quickly grabbed it from him.

"It wasn't nothing Zay I'm foreal." She laughed, holding his phone behind her back because she wasn't tryna hear Pooter's mouth.

"Why you keep lying?" He frowned.

"I just don't wanna talk about it. Drop it for me baby, I'm serious." She rubbed his face, and he nodded.

"Only cause you called me baby." He rolled his eyes and she laughed.

"Thank you." She kissed the side of his face and he smiled.

A few hours later.

"Kenadi you taking too long girl." Zaylon frowned, and she waved him off, spraying her perfume.

"I'm done." She looked at him, and he licked his lips.

"These dresses been doing you right lately." He rubbed her sides and she nodded.

"Giving body yeah?" She turned her body to look at her ass in the mirror.

"Mhm. Can I touch?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Nope. Come on let's go." She grabbed his hand, pulling him out of her apartment.

She locked the door, and they got on the elevator.

20 minutes later, they pulled up to the address Comethazine sent.

"Bestie, where are you?" Kenadi asked in the phone as they walked inside the club.

"Hold on baby I see yall." Nadira yelled over the music, and a few seconds later she appeared in front of them.

"Hey miss sexy!" Kenadi bit her lip at Nadira, who laughed.

"You gay ass hoe. Wassup Zay." She kissed Kenadi's cheek, giving Zay a side hug.

"Wassup Nana." He kissed her forehead, and Nadira grabbed Kenadi's hand, leading her to a section.

"Where Coco? I wanna see him cause I know he got food." Kenadi looked around.

"Hm fatass." She heard his voice behind her, and she turned around, smiling seeing the plate of wings.

"Thank you Co." She kissed his cheek, and he nodded.

"I missed you lil bitch." Comethazine kissed her forehead and she laughed.

"I missed you too baby. Where pooh at?" She looked around again.

"Ken you always looking for somebody." Pooter shook his head, walking up to them and she shrugged.

He kissed both her and Nadira's cheek, dapping the boys up.

"Gang shit no lame shit." Nadira clapped and Kenadi laughed.

A familiar beat began to play, and they whole club started geeking.

"I walk around like that nigga! Finger on the trigger!" The club yelled, and Comethazine smiled.

"If a nigga want some smoke I let this chopper eat his liver." Kenadi bent over, dancing on him and he laughed.

"All this ass girl." He slapped her ass and she laughed as he pressed her back down, slapping her ass again.

"This nigga be lying he ain't gay foreal. That ass got him mesmerized." Zaylon shook his head, and Comethazine laughed, pulling Kenadi to stand back up.

"Gas pack strong as fuck my blunt be doing push-ups!" Pooter yelled at the crowd, rapping along to Comethazine's song.

"On god!" Nadira said making them laugh.

"I don't like this." Comethazine frowned, tapping Pooter and Zay and pointing.

"Get down." Pooter looked back at Kenadi and Nadira, a slight frown on his face.

"Down! Get down now." He repeated, and Nadira instantly ducked as shots started firing towards them.

Kenadi grabbed her gun out her purse as her, Comethazine, Zay, and Pooter shot back.

Kenadi looked through her scope, making sure she hit the targets she was aiming for. She watched two bodies drop, and she pulled her clip out to reload it.

People started screaming as they quickly scattered out of the club.

"Kenadi get the fuck down!" Zay yelled at her, and her eyes widened watching Comethazine's body drop as Nadira screamed.

"No, oh my god no." Kenadi quickly put her hand over the bullet wound in his stomach.

"Fuck." He groaned, coughing up blood and tears brimmed in her eyes. The gunshots stopped from both sides and they heard sirens.

"Deontae! Deontae help me!" Kenadi cried, and he looked back, freezing in place seeing Comethazine hit.

"Shit!" Zaylon and Pooter lifted him up as he groaned.

"Cordarius don't close your eyes please." Kenadi sniffed, holding his hand as they carried him out.

"I love y'all. I love all y'all, on god. My fucking family, the only people that care for me, foreal." Comethazine coughed, and Kenadi's bottom lip trembled.

"Kenadi and Nadira, y'all know my babies yeah? Cut that crying out pussies." He tried keeping his eyes open, and Kenadi laughed through her cries.

Nadira couldn't do anything but cry, it seemed as if everything was moving in slow motion.

"Zay, Pooh, y'all got them hm? Fuckkk." He clutched his side, and Zaylon nodded, wiping his face.

"You know we do baby. Keep them eyes open for me nigga." Pooter said as they carried him.

"Nadira you hit." Cordarius groaned, seeing her bleeding from her stomach, and Kenadi frowned, instantly looking back at her.

"No I'm not." Nadira frowned as well as the ambulance put Comethazine on a stretcher.

"Shit Na!" Kenadi caught her as she passed out.

"Oh my fucking god, Nadira get up baby. Get up Nadira I'm not playing." Kenadi cried, tapping her face as she felt Nadira's breathing slow down.

Paramedics took Nadira out of a blood covered Kenadi's arms, loading her in the ambulance and pulling off.

"Kenadi come on baby." Pooter picked her up, hoisting her Yo as she cried.

They all quickly got in Zay's car, speeding off to the hospital.

Pooter felt tears brim in his eyes as he held Kenadi while she cried.

"Shh, it's gone be okay Ken Doll. I got you baby." He rubbed her back, and she nodded, wiping her face.

Zaylon was quiet the whole time as he pulled in the hospital.

Kenadi tapped Pooter's arms and he placed her on her feet.

She wiped her face as more tears continued flowing.

"Hi, um I'm here for the two people they just brought in." Kenadi sniffed, standing at the counter, and the lady typed on her computer.

"I have no updates for you right now ma'am. They are just now arriving." The lady gave her a sad look, and Kenadi nodded, walking over to sit in the waiting room.

"I need to clean you off baby." Zaylon told her, and she lifted her arms up, letting him wipe the blood off of her.

Deontae paced the waiting room, running his hands through his hair.

Kenadi stood up, wrapping her arms around him and he sighed. She felt tears hit her shoulder and Zaylon wrapped his arms around the both of them.

Kenadi sniffed, rubbing Pooter's back as he silently cried on her shoulder.

"I'm good. We good, ight?" Pooter wiped his face, then wiped hers and she smiled.

Pooter dapped Zaylon up, still wiping his face.

They all sat in the chairs, Kenadi sitting in the middle of the two of them, waiting on an update.

2 hours later.

Kenadi rubbed Zay's hand as Pooter slept on her shoulder.

"They gone be good Kenadi. Stop crying baby." Zay mumbled, and she sniffed.

"We don't know that Zaylon. You don't know that." She wiped her face, and he sighed, leaning over and kissing her forehead.

"Unidentified female, black, early 20's, gunshot wounds?" A nurse called, and Kenadi tapped Pooter awake, standing up.

The three of them walked over to the lady.

"Nadira White. Her name is Nadira." Kenadi mumbled, and the nurse wrote it down.

"Sorry about that. Nadira is out of surgery. She has 3 gunshot wounds to her stomach, and a graze on her shoulder. She slipped into a coma, due to the major loss of blood. She's in room 213." The nurse said, and Kenadi shook her head, the information too much for her to handle.

"What about the boy that was brought in with her? His name is Cordarius, where is he?" Kenadi wiped her face.

The nurse gave her a sympathetic look, and Kenadi bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"He's okay yeah? Is he okay?" Kenadi tilted her head to the side.

"I'm sorry, he didn't make it. He suffered 4 bullet wounds to the stomach, and one in his chest." The nurse softly said, and Kenadi sobbed, her knees giving out from under her and Zaylon caught her before she fell.

"Fuck man!" Pooter yelled, punching a hole in the wall.

"No, oh my god no. No, Zaylon no." Kenadi cried into his shoulder as he held her.

He held her tight, before feeling Pooter wrap his arms around her as well.

She pulled out of their grip, facing the nurse who had a sad look on her face.

"I need to see him please." Kenadi sniffed.

"Room 179, he doesn't have much time before the coroner's come and take him." The nurse said, before walking away.

Kenadi led the way to the elevator, the ride to the second floor quiet.

Once they got off, Zaylon led the way to the room.

"Coco, oh my god baby." Kenadi cried, grabbing his cold hand.

"I'm sorry Co. I'm so fucking sorry." She sniffed, rubbing his face, and Zaylon turned away from them, the scene too much for him.

Pooter stood frozen, watching his brother lay in the bed, his normally fair toned skin now pale.

"Te amo tanto cometazina. Conocías a ese bebé." She cried, laying her forehead on his.

Translation : I love you so much Comethazine. You knew that baby.

"I'm sorry Cordarius, I'm so sorry baby." She kissed the side of his face, wiping the tears from her own face.

"Not letting no nigga get away with this shit I put that shit on my soul." Pooter mumbled, kissing Comethazine's forehead.

Zaylon wiped his face, turning to face Comethazine.

"Fuck, man." Zaylon shook his head, walking up to him and grabbing his hand as Kenadi stood on his side.

There were two knocks on the door, before a few people walked in.

They zipped Cordarius up in a body bag, rolling him out on a stretcher.

Kenadi stood frozen as it set in that he was really dead.

I cried writing this. Like frfr cried. Like frfr bitch crying as if I couldn't have just made this NOT happen. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

536K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
39.8K 860 20
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
570K 19.5K 31
cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.*
158K 4.7K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤