22

A week later.

"David you have to get up

"David you have to get up." Kenadi folded her arms, seeing Dave in the bed.

He had been sulking in his bed since his mom's funeral 3 days ago. Kairi didn't even understand what had happened, she just figured her grandma would be away for a little bit.

That was what hurt Dave the most. The most important person in his life, had died, and it was his fault. Before Kenadi, Doris was the only mother figure in Kairi's life. And now, she was gone.

"Daddy up." Kairi frowned, and Dave ignored the both of them.

"Daddy!" Kairi folded her arms too.

"Kenadi get her and get out. I don't feel like talking right now." Dave mumbled, and Kenadi scrunched her face up.

"Don't be being mean to us. Get yo extra lazy ass up and stop fucking sulking." Kenadi mugged him, and he waved her off, covering his face with the pillow.

"Mommy cuss. Ouuuu." Kairi whispered, and Kenadi laughed.

"Sorry baby. Cairo, get up, now. I'm not playing no more." She stood over him, as Kairi ran to go play.

"What you gone do if I don't Serene? Exactly so get the fuck out my face." He mumbled, and she moved the pillow, popping him hard in his mouth making him hiss.

"Yo what the fuck?" He frowned.

"David you better watch your mouth when you talking to me. I was joking with you at first, but I'm serious now. Don't talk to me like that." She said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Kenadi Ima do your shit in. You need to leave me alone, foreal." He turned to lay on his stomach, putting his head in the pillows.

"So do it in then, watch I beat your ass." She chuckled, climbing on top of him.

She leaned down, kissing his shoulder.

"I'm sorry mama." He mumbled in the pillows and she smiled.

"I know papi. Hm, turn and face me please." She raised up, and he turned back around, holding her waist.

She leaned down, pressing her lips against his.

He kissed her back, grabbing her neck as she sucked his tongue.

Dave pushed her down some, to rest on his dick and he grunted.

"Oh that's what you need huh?" She chuckled as he kissed her neck, gripping her ass.

"What? You?" He left her a hickey and she bit her lip.

"You want me papi?" She smiled as he slapped her ass.

"Fuck." He grunted and she smirked.

"No baby Kairi's awake." She chuckled, pulling his hand out of her panties.