The Zulu Maiden

By ndlovukazi3

Liz is a black South African female, living her life and minding her own business. She's not looking for lov... More

The Zulu Maiden
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Epilogue

AUTHORS NOTE

692 46 9
By ndlovukazi3

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read or is still going to read "THE ZULU MAIDEN".
This is the first book I've ever written. Depending on how my readers feel I might write another one.

Obviously this story and all the people in it are made up. The traditional ceremonies and their meanings are real though. I may have made mistakes here and there on how they are performed. Please forgive me🙏. The pics I used, I got from facebook and insta. Some are South African celebs. Like( Minnie Dlamini and Simmy) Some are just every day people I found on Facebook. The couple I used to represent Jason and Liz I found on Insta. They are Rebecca Tina and Cederique. They are how I pictured Jason and Liz in my  head.

The photos of baby Lu are of my real life niece. Her name is Langelihle and she just turned four years old.

I just love her too bits💖😍. Anyway
Thank you guys for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Ngiyabonga. Nginithanda nonke💖😘
Thank you. I love you all💖😘💞💗
Mcwaaah💋

Ndlovukazi3🐘👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 522 15
Imani Lux Crawford loves sex. The rough-and-tumble kind. The steamy wet kind. The kind centred on grab and take. The drunken one-night stand kind. Th...
107K 1.8K 28
Elizabeth Reynolds is an African American girl who has lived in Denton Heights(a hood neighborhood) her whole life. She was talked about behind her b...
148K 5.2K 18
شانيل
20.7K 647 33
Six years have passed and no word to each other. Still 4,000 miles away. Still deadly in love with each other. Since the departure, Imani has proceed...