The Zulu Maiden

De ndlovukazi3

Liz is a black South African female, living her life and minding her own business. She's not looking for lov... Mais

The Zulu Maiden
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
AUTHORS NOTE

Epilogue

924 58 11
De ndlovukazi3

Luthando was now two years old.

She was gorgeous and growing up fast. She was a great big sister. She had a little brother named Lubanzi Jones. He had his father's blue eyes.

Liz had always loved Jason's baby blues. Now she saw them every time she looked at her baby boy.

As for Jason. He couldn't be happier. He and his mother were close again. He had a great relationship with his cousin Leo. His company was growing in leaps and bounds. Best of all he had married the love of his life. He couldn't believe how wonderful his life  had turned out. All because he had fallen in love with a Zulu Maiden.

THE END.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.7K 522 15
Imani Lux Crawford loves sex. The rough-and-tumble kind. The steamy wet kind. The kind centred on grab and take. The drunken one-night stand kind. Th...
37.8K 250 26
It's crazy how this world seems to work. It's gotten so crazy that you need "permission" to love who it is you want to love. They don't want me to lo...
69.5K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
Crumble De CraZiilnlove

Ficção Geral

696K 39.8K 200
Zoli is trying to live her life the best way she knows how. But someone is about to come into her life and shake it up. And he can't keep his hands o...