Strike Witches: Adventure In...

By Wilsonzeta

This story combine from Strike Witches x Girls und Panzer: Girls Meet Girls by @MHHafizh72 and Strike Witches... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Note:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Note.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

67 2 1
By Wilsonzeta

After 3 days searching SAR missions aready over. Miyafuji declared dead and her body not found.

The 501st Decided to a proper funereal ceremony, and more ,they decided to a "sea burials". Because her body not found,they used empty special coffin. 

Uk send two battleships and four destroyer  to the funereal.There battleship HMS Nelson and HMS Duke of York parked near flagship Cossack around the battleships.All ships flag lowerd half mast.The emty coffin was cover up by Fuso slag

Yoshida hold Miyafuji's photho, beside Yoshika's parent. All witches and wizzard on their official uniform,Exept Perrine still on whellchair.

Minna is now standing on the most front, just side-by-side with the riflemens, giving her speech. She just reached the last part of her speech, reading some praying from the bible.

"Sergeant. Miyafuji Yoshika had been a good comrade for us, even though only lasted for a few precious days, she had done her job fine, and served her country well." Minna said, before pausing.

"The sea is the largest cemetery, and it's slumbers sleep without a monument. All other graveyards show symbols of distinction between great and small, rich and poor: but in the ocean cemetery, the king, the clown, the prince, and the peasant are a like, undistinguishable." She said before another pause.

"Her service with the 501st and to her country will not be forgotten by us. Now may you rest in peace, among the other brave soldiers who had died for their countries before you. Amen." She said, ending her speech, and closing her bible.

After back to the row,Minna turn head to Vian,Vian nod. 

Vian who had the singal,nod back. 

"start the funeral"Vian said.

"All hands bury the dead."The oficer said in radio

"Ships company! Attention!" one of the officer shouted. Everyone including the Witches stomped their feets and stand up-right.

"Salute!" the officer shouted again. This time, everyone on board rise their hands, and salute.

The empty coffin was then lifted by the six crewmens who are now ready to slide it off the side of the ship.

"Firing line! Half-right, face!" the officer ordered. The firing line consisting of six crewmens with rifles face half-right, then aimed their rifles up. "Three volley salute! Sergeant. Miyafuji Yoshika of 501st Joint Fighter Wing! Ready! Fire!" The officer shouted.

The firing line fired at first volley 

At this point, a few of the 501st members start breaking down in tears. Of whom are Perrine, Lynette, and even Mio who can only hung her head low.Yoshida start crying

"Ready! Fire!" the officer shouted again as the firing line released the second volley.

Tears start rolling down Mio's cheeks as the riflemens fired out the volleys.

"Ready! Fire!" the officer shouted again, and the last volley was released.

After three volley salute was done, the empty coffin was then slided off the deck into the ocean with a huge splash sound, leaving only the flag on board the platform.

After done with the gun salute, the officer shouted again.

"Ready! Two!" and then everyone lowered their hands.

The six crewmens who are holding the coffin before, took the Fuso flag, and start folding it into a small piece of white and red. One of the crew took the folded flag, and gave it to Mio.

Mio rise her hands to receive the flag. Her hands are shakings as she received the flag.

This is the most emotional time for the 501st. Many of the members are crying quietly like Perrine, Lynette, and Lucchini or just gloomy like Barkhorn.

After the flowers are dropped, and the bugler has finished with the Taps, the ceremony is officially over.

Minna and the witches and wizard back to base with USS Ross DDG 71.

At 501st JFW Base, the next day.

Minna languidly, "Good morning everyone."

Everyone languidly, "morning."                                                                    

                                                                        Daisuke pov:

I see Yoshida look sluggish, i know he sad after know the person he loves died and I hope he's not depressed. I remember when first time i meet Yoshida in JSDF academy he look cheerful, and humorous, now he looks like he has no zest for life. I know closeness among Yoshika and Yoshida when first meet in NYc apartement.

Peter, "We have anacouments"

Rudy, "What, is that?"

Peter, "I know all of you are still in grieve... But I have an important message from air chief marshal." she said. "Air Chief Marshal. Hugh Dowding had ordered us to retire for a few days, so we can come back operational in full morale soon."

"R-Retire!?" Barkhorn suddenly barked as she stand up from her seat.

"Darling, calm down." Rudy said to calm Barkhorn

Minna, "Yes."

"Who will defend the sky if we didn't stay active!?" Barkhorn asked.

"Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik-B 188 th Air Division, with two Britanian Air force 144 th squardon and 145 th squardon with 48 planes."Peter explain.

"But.."Barkhon said.

"No buts! I've failed as a Battle Commander... I've made a big mistake... I don't want another Witch died because of my mistake..." Mio said as she clenched her fists.

"No.I can alone Without your command." Barkhon keep inisisted

"You're my responsibility, captain! And if you died, no matter you're under my order or not, It still will be my fault. So stop acting childish and obey Lieutenant Colonel. Minna's order!" Mio shouted as she stand up, then leave the room, with a loud bang when she closed the door behind her.

"Mio..Mio.." Daisuke following.

"But... But..." Barkhorn said as tears also flow down her cheeks. This is the first time everyonw have ever seen Barkhorn cried.

Everyone be silent,again.

Erica who was sitting next to Barkhorn, stand up. "Trude... You need to calm down..." Erica said as she embrace her friend.

Barkhorn then burried her face into Rudy's shoulders. "She's only 18... Hartmann... 18...!(I dont know how old Yoshika in this story.) She still had a lot of hopes... And all those hopes... Vanished just like that! It's unacceptable!" Barkhorn said in between her sobbings. Rudy try  comfort her. "If only I could get there faster... If only my last words to her is much more nicer..." She said with deep regret.

"Captain, calm yourself. The death of Sergeant. Miyafuji is not your fault, nor anyone's fault. She died bravely and honourably in the battlefield, and that's just it, no more excuse." Minna said. "I hope all of you could calm down yourself, and recover from this tragedy. Dismissed." Minna said, ending the meeting.

Everyone leaving the room.

"Now what?" Kenji asked.

"I don't know.."Shizuka answerd.

... A moment of silence. Shizuka greet "Oh.. hello Yoshi..da." Yoshida walking sluggish.

Meanwhile...

Dan, "Are you think Yoshika really dead?"

Shirley, "Just in fact baby, We already looking for, no her body."

Dan,"Yesterday Vasily putting sonar and ballast in Coffin so the Coffin doesn't go anywhere. In night Vasily and Sanya want to find that ,mysteriously that missing."

"maybe,carried by the waves or animals."shirley, Explain.

"No,not only that they see some mysterious strange light under sea." Dan add.

"So.. You think Yoshika still alive?" Shirley ask again.

"I don't know, I already asked to my friend." Dan said

"Who?" Shirley ask.

"Professor Brandy." Dan said.

(Professor Brandy is Dan Friends, he expert in all fields of science especially quantum physics, he and his team builds a large portal to Strike W

itches dimension for defeat Burgundy).

"And what he the answer?" Shirley ask.

"We agree to explain this to the others." Dan Answered.

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 8
A book filled with chapters of different vampires/Witches/Sirens/Werewolves etc. fighting each other, interacting, or becoming/learning who they are...
10.1K 234 22
female Saiyan OC x rwby harem wanted to try and I was actually really wanting to a DBZ x RWBY story so yeah gonna give it a try also OC will really o...
14.1K 147 13
You're part of a squad that gets sucked into the RWBY universe. Along the way, you learn a few things and even fall in love
48 0 3
Hello everyone! This is an entry me and my group made for the Amino event "The skies above." Credits I wrote the story. Nova belongs to me. Sylvallu...