EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Dragon Games Chapter 1

2K 45 1
By 21FishBitStar12

This was no ordinary day for Raven Queen and Roberth Von Bart.

Raven and Roberth were finally mastering their magic. Only they weren't using their parents in a way that would please their parents.

Well, you know what the say. You can't judge a book by It's parents

As Raven and Roberth were walking to school students adored them as they went.

"Raven I broke a nail and gave myself a splinter?" Cedar said as she showed them her splinter.

"No problem Cedar." Raven said and used her magic to fix it up. They walked down the hall only to run into Daring.

"I toasted marshmallows with dragon fire and the soot stained my teeth." He said, Roberth used his magic to clean his teeth.

They walked to the Castleteria and ran into Blondie who held a broken mirror pad.

"I dropped my mirror pad and I can't film my mirror cast this afternoon." She said and Raven fixed it. The two walked down the stairs but people kept calling out to them and blocked their way.

"Whoa,whoa you guys as much as we would love to, we can't do spells all day." Roberth said, making them whine.

"Apple, Princess!" Raven called.

"Hi Raven, Rothbart." Apple said.

"Raven, Roberth hey!" Princess said as she leaped into a hug with Roberth.

"Listen little Swan we're so late and you know who are gonna have an epic meltdown." He said.

"Go,go,go,go,go we've got this." Apple said.

"We owe you Apple, Princess." Raven said.

"Anytime." Princess said.

"Hey if any of you guys need help Apple and Princess will do it, bye sweetheart." Roberth said and the two ran off. Princess took out her wand and her hair turned white. Then Tiny came and showed a jar of jam with the billy goats inside.

"The Billy Goats are in a jam and it's my jam." He said.

"I'd be happy to help." Apple said and reached out to help.

"We want Raven,Roberth and Princess, not you." One of them said.

"Now that wasn't a very nice thing to say little goat." Princess said.

Meanwhile Raven and Roberth walked by Lizzy, Darling and Maddie.

"Good luck today." Lizzy said.

"And keep away from the glass." Darling said.

"Thanks guys." Raven said.

Visiting day, the day Raven and Roberth see her mother in the mirror prison and they were nervous.

I'd be nervous if my parents were the Evil Queen or the Dark Sorcerer.

The two entered Headmaster Grimm's office.

"Miss Queen, Mr Von Bart sign here." Grimm said and they both signed the paper.

"Now remember keep away from--"

"The glass we know sir trust us." Riberth said and Headmaster Grimm pressed a button underneath his table and that moved a bookshelf aside to reveal stairs the two walk through a hallway that leads them to a tower and they got to the double doors of that tower.

They opened the door and two pairs of dragon eyes look at them and they roar as they breathe fire.

(Roberth's dragon)

"Nevermore."

"Hyperion." The two coed at their dragons and they shrunk down.

"Who're a good pair of dragons." Roberth said, but the two dragons looked up at them with worry.

"Don't worry you guys, we can handle our parents." Raven said as they started to walk up the flight of stairs. Once upstairs their dragons stayed back and whimpered feeling scared they two walk towards the mirror and once the mist cleared from the mirror the Evil Queen was on a cycle while von Rothbart was lifting weights.

"Raven,Roberth." Evil Queen and Von Rothbart said.

"Hi mom." Raven said.

"Hey Dad." Roberth said

"We've been waiting forever after, how do we look?" Von Rothbart said as their appearance changed in a flash.

"You look great mom." Raven said.

"You look cool Dad." Roberth said.

"How's school?" Evil Queen said.

"School's great actually." Raven said.

"Have you been a bad pair?" She asked.

"Well we--"

"We know you've been using your powers for good, helping others and...falling in love." Rothbart spat.

"Oh Rothbart where did we go wrong?" Evil Queen asked.

"I wish I knew Queen, I wish I knew." Rothbart said.

"Oh come you guys things have changed you guys It's not like how it was when you were in school." Roberth said.

"Yeah, we can chose our own destiny." Raven said.

"We know one thing hasn't changed It's better to be feared than to be forgotten." Evil Queen said.

"It's true everyone fears you guys." Raven said.

"Thank you, get us outta here and we'll show the way and you can rid yourself of that girl, it's because of her that you have forgotten who you are, Roberth." Rothbart said.

"Just imagine we'll rule together side by side all four of us, we'll take over ever after high together! It'll be a great bonding experience like a barbeque only world domination." Evil Queen said.

"Take over the school!" Raven said.

"Abandon Princess and why would we want to hurt any of our friends!" Roberth said.

"Don't you get it, we never wanna be like you, we wanna choose our own happily ever after!" The both of them yelled as their magic flared up as their eyes glowed.

Their magic spread across the room knocking things over.

"Yes, let out that aggression, go on!" Rothbart yelled as the dragons looked on worried and rushed forward.

"Hit the Glass!" Evil Queen yelled but then Nevermore and Hyperion jumped in front of them and shook their head snapping the two out of their rage.

"Ugh Nevermore, Hyperion!" Evil Queen yelled frustrated and the two got scared and ran into paint cans.

"Nice try you guys, you want us to break the mirror." Raven said as the two took their dragons.

"You're not getting out there that easily." Roberth said and their parents chuckled.

"Can't blame a pair of evils for trying." Rothbart said.

"Ahem! Visiting ours are over!" Headmaster Grimm said and the two were about to leave when Roberth turned back to his father

"And you know what Dad. Princess didn't make me forget who I am, she made me discover who I'm supposed to be." He said before walking out.

"Oh we'll find a way to break this mirror and ever after wìll be facing a lot worse than seven years of bad luck." Evil Queen said.

"And you can count on it...especially you Princess Swan." Rothbart spat.

The two got back to the halls with their dragons who were covered in paint. Their dragon screeched gently at them and the two went to comfort them.

"Yeah mom can be pretty intense." Raven said.

"Yeah and dad's no daisy either." Roberth said.

"Hey Raven, Roberth." Poppy said as she and her twin approached them.

"Hey guys." Roberth greeted

"How was visiting day?" She asked.

"Oh what happened to you guys?" Holly asked their painted dragons.

"Don't ask." Roberth said.

"Some dragons sure need a bath." Poppy said, patting the dragons.

"Our parents really spooked Nevermore and Hyperion. They wound up with a bit of a messy make-over." Raven said, causing the twins to giggle.

"We can groom Nevermore and Hyperion for you guys." Holly said.

"Sounds like a job for Holly and Poppy." Poppy said.

"The O'hair twins." Holly said and they smiled.

Meanwhile deep in the centre of the enchanted forest a flock of swans flew in the sky as they pulled along with them a carriage fit for a Swan Queen.

There she is Queen of the enchanted forest, one of the fairest of them all the mother of Princess Swan.

She's also very powerful royal executive along with Snow White. She manages every single creature in the enchanted forest all by herself. The one and only Odette Swan.

(Enchanted forest castle)

The carriage is taken to a very beautiful castle and when it lands in front the door is opened by fairies and out came out large beautiful white Swan with a crown on her head. The sun shines above her making her feathers glisten, she smiles and immediately starts going into the lake where the entrance is surrounded by water and talking business-like.

"How's the Swan Jewellery collection selling?" She asked and a fairy showed her a mirror pad with with an arrow going up.

"Hexcellent my daughter will live comfortably ever after. By the way how is my Little Swanette doing in school?" She asked and a frog by the door showed her Princess's grades.

"Straight A's perfect." She said as she got the the end and walked out the water and into the throne room.

"What about socially, how are her ratings?" She asked. And a fairy showed her.

"Princess's popularity is down...and who is, Raven and Roberth are up, Goodness this is very fairy bad news, set up a video call with my daughter." She said as she sat on her floral throne.

Back at Ever after Princess was drawing many pictures of her and Roberth and she giggles when she draws a heart over a picture of the two of them.

Her Mirror pad lit up and her mom showed up. "Once upon a hi mom." She said.

"Hello my little Swanette how are you?" Odette asked.

"Well, I'm doing great mom, in fact nothing could be more perfect." Princess said as she sighed thinking about Roberth.

"I bet you are, your grades are Hexcellent, but I don't know how to tell you this my little feather but your popularity is down 8%." Odette said.

"It's Raven and Roberth mom and I think it's great that they're using their powers for good instead of evil." Princess said.

"Swan song, now that is no way a future Queen of the enchanted forest should be talking. Roberth is an important part to our story, perhaps there's some way you could... push Roberth in the wrong direction." Odette said shocking Princess.

"What?! B-But I can't do that, mom, that's not right." Princess said.

"Now,now he's still his father's son and you are my beloved daughter so ask yourself. How badly do you want our ever after?" Odette asked.

"Mom you know how much I heart being Queen of the enchanted forest. It's been my dream since forever after and since Dutchess left our tradition I hope to make it come true."

"I'm glad you feel that way, but you know sometimes destiny needs a push my precious I'll see what I can do from here to give you a boost." Odette said.

"I'll...uh l think about it mom." Princess said and dropped the call.

Once the call dropped Odette got up from her throne.

"Gather the business fairies,put a task force together time to make this Princess sparkle!" Odette said.

Princess sighed as she put her mirror pad on her bed side table and plopped on her bed. She then heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." She said and Roberth walked in.

"Hey Princess, are you ready for our date?" He asked but then he noticed Princess's sad face.

"Hey What's wrong?" He asked.

"My mom, she called." She said.

"Oh, and what did she talk about?" He asked.

"She's worried that I'm not following our fairytale destiny... and she was hoping I could find a way to turn you evil." She said surprising him.

"Well... have you told her that you don't need it?" He asked.

"I would but even then I doubt she'd let our family footsteps... Robbie the last thing I want is for you to be someone you don't wanna be, I love you and I know it's selfish, but I want us to be together forever and that'd you'd love me for that same time." She said and gave her a gentle smile.

"Listen I was gonna give this to you after our date but it looks like it's needed now." He said taken out a box.

"There's a lot of things that I'm not sure about, but one thing for sure is that...I'm sure about us so much so I'd marry you today, but I can't because we're still in highschool so I wanted to give you this necklace as a promise of our forever." He said opening the box to reveal a beautiful necklace.

"Oh Robbie... I love it." She said taking it out she gave him the necklace and turned around and he put the necklace on. She turned back and kissed him to which he gladly returned.

"Now let's go, that date isn't gonna wait forever." He said, making her giggle and they left the room.

*that night*

Apple was awake playing a game and when she lost she sighed, she walked to her mirror.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, why is life so unfairest after all?" Apple asked and from the otherside The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart watched.

"I spy doubt." Rothbart said.

"And doubt makes room for the worm to get into the apple." Evil Queem said as she made an apple the drifted passed the mirror.

"Follow me, follow me.." is said.

"What?" Apple said as she followed it out the room.

Meanwhile Princess was coming back with a bottle of water when she saw something glow passing by her eye. She looked in that direction and saw Apple following the floating red apple.

"Apple?" She said and she turned around to follow her. She saw the apple lead her into a tree that had a glowing green opening she gasped when she saw Apple go inside and she ran and dove in before the opening closed.

A brick wall opened and allowed Apple to enter followed by Princess. "Apple what are you doing here?" Princess asked as she saw Apple stand in front of a mirror.

"You poor thing, tell us your troubles" Evil Queen said appearing with Rothbart right beside her.

"I can't talk to you." Apple said.

"Oh Apple, we have so much more in common than you know." The Evil Queen said.

"Wh-Wh...what do you want?" Apple asked.

"No Apple don't, don't listen to her she may be trying to trick you." Princess said.

"What's the matter Birdie...scared?" Rothbart taunted.

"No I'm not, I just don't want my friend to get tricked." Princes said.

"We're not tricking anyone, we're just talking...we've been here for so long and we rarely talk with our children. Surely you can allow one measly conversation." Rothbart said and despite better judgement.

"...fine, but if I smell anything fishy we're getting outta here." Princess said.

"Thank you and what I want Apple is the same thing you want. I could help you, you know. I can restore the good old ways, steer Raven on her course for evil, do you get your happily ever after, but I can't do it from inside the mirror." The Evil Queen said.

"Even if I trusted you I can't let you out of the mirror that would be wrong." Apple said.

"That's right, come on Apple let's go." Princess said and the two turned away from the mirror

"Oh we're so sorry we thought that maybe you were like your mother's, to think Odette would have another daughter to abandon her destiny and another who refuses to take initiative." Rothbart said.

"He's right you know, when their time came you mothers embraced their fairytale destinies, they did whatever it took, such disappointments." The Evil Queen said.

"We are not afraid. We will do whatever it takes." Apple said.

"And we are just like our mothers." Princess said.

"And our destiny is ours!" They yelled and they threw the apple and bottle right into the mirror. The two girls watched in fear as the two stepped out of the mirror.

The Evil Queen and Von Rothbart are free!

Yes after years of banishment the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart escaped.

And at Princess and Apple's hand no less.

"Years in a mirror prison without a single reflective surface to gaze at myself upon...now that's torture." The Evil Queen said.

"I don't know I kinda liked having you face all to myself." Rothbart said.

"Stop it, you flirt." The Evil Queen grinned. Princess took the opportunity and grabbed Apple and tried to run for the exit, but then Rothbart appeared and blocked the way.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked walking towards them making them back up.

"You want your friends or your mothers to know that you two released the Evil Queen and The Dark Sorcerer." The Evil Queen said.

"And just think what Roberth will think when he finds out you broke the mirror." Rothbart said to Princess making her gasp.

"Well you guys can't just walk into school and talk to Raven and Roberth, what happens when somebody recognizes you, well get in trouble and--." Apple said.

"Good point we'll need to reinvent our look to blend in with today's teens.' The Evil Queen said.

"Let's make some magic." Rothbart said and they began their chant.

"From old to young a journey back to fit in would be prudent, erase what time's cruel hands have done, make us highschool students." They chanted and in a swirl of green and purple they turned into highschoolers.

(Rothbart's teenager appeance)

" I'll need a name. How about Mira. Mira Shards." Mira said.

"Then i'll have to be...Claw. Claw Glass." Claw said.

"Y-You guys are teenagers." Princess said.

"Ready, our new best friends forever after, time to go back to highschool." Mira said.

"Let's do this!" Claw said as the two hugged the two close to them.

*Later*

The two girls were walking down the halls back to their dorm rooms when Princess stopped and sat on the bench.

"Princess?" Apple said.

"Oh Apple, what am I going to do...if Roberth finds out he-he'll hate me." Princess said and started to sob.

"I'm sorry Princess, this is all my fault." Apple said as she held the crying Princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 218 33
What if when the curse that was going to bring back everyone to the enchanted forest hit. Emma took a chance and it changed everything .
58.3K 1.9K 25
After Daniel's death, Regina is sent to be the wife of King Leopold and the mother of Snow. A mysterious little girl named Emma also lives at the cas...
83 0 41
In a war-ridden world where power and love drive people to kill and betray one another, simple orphan girl Iris must learn to suddenly navigate a lif...
72.2K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...