Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

twenty-three

5.5K 202 26
By lonelycoach

Emma's.

"Congratulations, sweetheart. I can't believe it, I'm going to be a grandpa." Dad told us as he was now about to cry.

My parents came shortly as Stella announced to them that I'm 2 weeks pregnant. I was having mixed emotions right now. I'm so happy because I'm having a little bun in here, preparing to bake it well and perfect. On the other hand, my childish wife is out there, making herself hate herself more because she was having a child with me.

But anything goes wrong, I will protect my child, no matter what she wants me to do or her precious money offers me to drop my baby. Absolutely not! There's nothing more than my child's existence. If she wants to hate me then I don't care. This is my only opportunity to grab another milestone in my life. I don't need her to raise our child, if she doesn't want it, then leave her life to me.

After an hour of staying at the hospital, Jonathan came into my room with the full house in here. "Jonathan, glad you can make it." Dad and Jonathan hug each other like proud grandfathers. The girls went in awe as they saw how adorable they are as being excited to become granddads.

"Where's Justine?" Jon asked us and I lowered my head as I heard that asshole's name. "Can I talk to you, Jon? For a minute?" I requested him and he nods at me. The others are starting to stepping outside of the room as we're now left in here. "Is this Justine's child?" God, they're both the same, as usual, like father, like daughter.

"This is Justine's. She's the last one that I let her shoot some loads to my va-jay-jay, Jonathan." I sarcastically told him as I rolled my eyes off. She's worst than Justine!

"Ok you don't have to be necessary to that, I believe in you. So, what do want to discuss about?" He asked me as he put his hands to his waist.

"Your daughter is being an asshole. Not because she was doing foolish stuff again, no. My issue here is that she looked at our child as her number one contender to your company, the whole property that you'll give it to them." I informed him and he doesn't care at all.

"So? She needs to prove herself to me if she's applicable by taking over my company. If not, then she leaves me no choice but to give to my grandchild." She clarifies to me and my head is aching.

"That is the problem, Jonathan. You see your daughter as a failure." I told him. "Which she was." He replied and I can't help it anymore. She's the worst father I've ever met.

"Jonathan! Justine is longing for your love and your care as a father. She lost her mom, then you're gonna make her suffer by bringing her down?! I don't want Justine to do that to our children. That she'll become like you. Ruthless and ignorant, and blinded by power and wealth!" I said it to him as I defend my wife to him. I saw how Justine became a puppet to his father's game. She needs help, not from me but from her father.

"You want me to give it all to Justine, even she's a complete disappointment to the family?" Jonathan asked like he was about to lose his mind because of my assertions.

"No, I'm saying is to make amends to your daughter. A real sorry from her father and acceptance. Forgive and Forget, Jon. Forgive and Forget. Don't let her be like you to our future kids. My children need her to stand as their parents." I wished to him about having a little chat with her daughter so it is less burden for my wife. Justine was clouded by hatred and superiority.

I don't want Justine to be her dad, and I don't want my children to be like Justine right now. She needs to be changed into a better person as soon as possible.

"I'll talk to her." Jonathan accepted my offer and I was glad that I helped them both. "Jonathan, Forgive and Forget." That's my last words to him as he's now leaving me in the room.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

It's been 2 hours since I left her there like I was running away from my responsibility. I'm not mad because I make her impregnated, I was just... not ready to be a parent. I'm too young to be married in the first place, now I'm being a mother? I don't know how to manage all of this pressure. The company, Emma, dad, now a 2-week old fetus?

"What would I do now, mom?" I asked her as I was sitting on the bench next to her graves. This is my safe place. I'm the only one who visits her and pays respect to her soul. Sometimes I bring Russel in here but he misses her Lola more.

"I wasn't ready to have all of this. Is this my karma for choosing Ginnie over my family?" I was crying right now because I'm so stressed right now and this is too overwhelming for me.

"You know, after 3 months of knowing her, I realized that she's another gift for me that God let you took away from me. She's kind of annoying you know, I mean she's too old for me, 8 years gap mom? You gonna be serious right now." I told my mom about my wife. Rambling at her like we always do when I was in high school.

"Wish you were here, I miss you every day, hoping that I should be the one on that plane." I hide my face on my knees as I whispered to her.

It was raining outside and I guess this is an effect to me to be dramatic right now.

"Then my daughter will be gone in this world?" I heard a robust voice echoing in my mom's mausoleum. Why is he doing in here? "I wished that I never let her go back to the Philippines, even you are. This is a tragic accident in our life. Don't blame it on yourself." Father patted my shoulder as he put white tulips, my mom's favorites, in her cobblestone.

"Did you know already?" I asked him while I'm rubbing out my tears. "That you're having a child?" He retorted. I nodded my head as dad sit by my side on the bench. "Your wife talked to me about you." Of course, she did it. What would I expect from her, a baby? Well, that's for sure.

I cover my face with my hands 'cause this will be a long sermon from my dad. "Why you're so obsessed with the Cruz Corp.? If I may ask." Dad interrogated me and I'm just staring out of nowhere. "Justine, you can't meet your own goal if you're aiming the wrong path. Do you really wanted to have the company or there's something more aside from the Cruz Corp.?" He asked me again.

He's right, my goal is to be noticed by him, and love me as his true daughter with his true feelings for me. Dad disgraced me ever since I was born, he saw me as a monster, a demon. I named myself a freak, a woman with a dick. After the physical, mental, and emotional insults to me, I indulge it as my motivation. I study so hard to be noticed by him, took business aside from my dream job, just to look good to him. I didn't want to be like this, but I take it as a gift for myself.

"No. You wanna know what I really desire?" I looked at him with teary eyes. "Acceptance and love. I did everything for you, just to accept me again and treat me as your real child. I may done disappointing decisions in my past years, but can't you see that that could be your fault? Cruel, selfish, and arrogant, just like you." I told him as my heart ached when I remember those years that I was being terrorized by his hatred of me.

"I fucking hate you and it hurts though that I wanted you to love me as your family. Mom and Joey were there but you pushed me away, Ginnie was there but you fucking destroyed me." I'm so mad at him and this is my recourse to open these up to him.

He just looked at me with sympathy and guilt after what I have opened up with him. "Remember, what I have told you at your wedding? That I was thankful that you're my daughter and will be always my daughter forever? That's true. When you were born to this world, I was happy and excited to have a daughter, I really do. Until you came out and saw different from you, I was unprepared. I thought using money can fix you and feed you perfectly, but your mom stopped me by saying 'she's so perfect in every angle'. I didn't really see you as a freak or abnormality, but I was scared that I can't protect you in this world full of judgment." I was crying about his confessions, I didn't expect he will clear things up to me.

"It's been 23 years of making you suffer as I was, and a little bird told me that I should make amends with you. I know we have many issues that we encountered but we're still in here, calling me dad, and obeying my orders to you that I know it's kind of against your will, but I understand now, how eager you are to be noticed. I'm so sorry Justine. Dad has been scared of knowing you as my daughter. But I was so proud of the changes I've seen from you. I was happy that your mom survived in raising you and Joey, by herself." Dad and I hugged each other and I know he was crying right now as well as mine.

"Mom will be proud of you dad." I cheered him up and we both chuckled while staring at mom. "She is so proud of you, Justine. And since you're going to be a parent now, don't tend to do what I did to your mom. Support Emma, even it was accidental, I don't care. What matters is that she's bearing with your child too. Be the best co-parent that I have never done to your mom. And please, love them, as much as you do." Dad kissed my temples and I hid my face to his chest.

Finally, I was able to fix my relationship with my dad. And he was right, this is my life now, it doesn't matter how and why did it happen to us, but this is another lesson for me to learn.

And is that to be there to Emma, as her wife and a friend.
___________________________________________

A/n: Hi people! Sorry for the late update, I just finished my first session of my OJT.

I gave you a little agnst and clear arrangement between the father and the daughter.

Please wait for the next update and thank you for 5k readers!! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
50.7K 1.9K 66
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...
14K 542 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
740 35 13
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...