The trump card that should've...

By me-with-others6

Y/N is a good person, she sleeps in a lot and hates going to school but is a very smart person. Her mother ha... More

Chapter 1 the first game
My first crush Chapter 2
Awakening Power chapter 4
The beach Chapter 5
The beach chapter 6 (part 2)
The meeting chapter 7
Hatter dead Chapter 8
New leader Chapter 9
Betrayal Chapter 10
"The beach" the game. Chapter 11
10 of hearts chapter 12
10 of hearts (part 2) chapter 13
10 of hearts (part 3) chapter 14
The past of two people chapter 15
Found arisu chapter 16
The thinking begins chapter 17
Y/n and the militant oh no.....chapter 18
Niragi and y/n's secret history chapter 19
Finally a moment between the two chapter 20

Feeling depressed Chapter 3

321 6 0
By me-with-others6

Arisu looked like he was ready to give up and I didn't but I could understand why..... well in the game we played the day before it was a 7 of hearts game and only two people could survive and it was me and arisu and it was so sad knowing and seeing our friends dying and i tried to get arisu back on his feet but he wouldn't budge and later on the girl from the tag game saw us and her name was Usagi but she just walked passed us and oh well I wouldn't blame her, but it was starting to get dark and I knew arisu wouldn't get up so I was getting a little nervous but then I saw that girl again and this time she brought us to where she's staying and we had some food and went to bed.

Sorry this chapter was very short.... but the next chapter will, I hope make up for it oh and this is how you look like.

Just saying I will show some other pictures of you but the hair colours and stuff might change so just remember that you were born with white hair from a condition when you were born and your eyes I think are naturally brown or whatever but they will change so just saying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.8K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
80.8K 1.7K 27
Y/n was always a casual girl, she called herself average, even though that was only half truthful, she was one of the many wizards in the world of ma...
14K 231 24
Y/N was not a normal child he was trained by his father who was an ex-military platoon leader. he was trained in many styles of fighting and shootin...
158K 4K 27
"look at you now, you're fucking crazy!" american transfer student y/n moves to japan in her second year of high school. she meets a boy in need of...