New leader Chapter 9

"No how could this happen this is not gonna end well" I say in my mind.
This doesn't make sense at all he's number 1 right so why did he get shot in his game i mean did his game have something to do with this stuff? Ann comes in shocked as well and just as she was going to check his body niragi stopped her saying
"Don't touch him as you please you dissection maniac" he said.
"He was shot" she said.
"Did his game include guns?" She asked.
"Possibly some people around heard gunshots coming from where hatter was" a man said.
Everyone is shocked but quiet and then suddenly someone says
"What's going to happen to the beach?" A man says.
"Keep this a secret from the others they'll be shaken by this" a girl named Mira said.
And then the number 2 person stood up saying he'll be the next leader since he is number 2 but then niragi said that this was not right and said
"shouldn't the strongest person be the next leader?" He said.
He goes on about how the militants have been always treated like the shadows here even though there the ones who've been killing the traitors and how this unfair treatment ends today!
"If number one dies we all move up a number, we all agreed to this rule" number 2 says.
"The snobbish dictator is dead" niragi says.
"The power has shifted, hasn't it?" Niragi says.
"Let's just be democratic and go with the majority" he says.
"Who agrees that Aguni should be the next leader?" He says.
No one says anything and no one raises their hand and tbh I start laughing inside and I'm like POV " how embarrassing" I say.
" what a bad reaction" he says.
"Last boss" niragi says.
And gave the man named "last boss" a sign with his eye to do something. Then the "last boss" pulls his katana out and threatens Ann with it.
"Let me say it again who thinks aguni should be the next leader?" Niragi says.
Ann hesitates at first but she knows if she doesn't vote "last boss" will kill her so she raises her hand slowly meaning she voted and i'm like POV " wow, so this is what voting looks like? How unfair" I say.
"This is not a majority rule" a girl named Mira says.
"It is, isn't it?" Niragi says.
"You're free to vote after all" Niragi says while taking his tongue out weirdly while aiming his gun at Mira.
Mira also hesitates but then raises her hand since she doesn't want to die.
"What about the former number 2 over there, what are you gonna do?" Niragi says.
The number 2 person sighs and also raises his hand, then when Niragi turned behind him a man got scared so he just raised his hand like a good boy.
"What about you?" Niragi says turning to Chishiya.
Chishiya just turns around slowly doing nothing, saying nothing.
"Are you looking down on us, Chishiya?" Niragi says.
"But you guys are really stupid" Chishiya says.
I start to giggle a bit and Niragi turns to me then turns back to Chishiya.
"Those eyes of yours really piss me off" Niragi says as he points his gun closer to Chishiya's neck.
POV "umm rude and not true to me" I say in my mind.
"It's so condescending" Niragi says.
Chishiya puts his arms up and says
"I vote for aguni to be the leader" he says.
"Are you ok with losing me as a precious yes vote?" He says.
"Well, I hope you reflect on how you act in the future" Niragi says.
" hey what are you spacing out for" Niragi says pointing his gun now to arisu.
" we're you never taught to reply to people?" Niragi says to arisu pointing his gun closer to his neck.
"Whose side are you on?" He says.
All of a sudden the "last boss" dude quickly threatens arisu too by taking his Katana close to his throat but he did it very quickly that I could barely react and arisu too.
""You were really scared for a moment there, right!" Niragi says laughingly.
"That's so funny" he says.
Arisu also slowly puts his hand up to make a vote. Then niragi looks at me wondering why I still wasn't doing anything.
"Hey! Aren't you gonna put your hand up miss faceless girl?" He says.
I got kinda annoyed but didn't say anything or do anything at all and I could tell Niragi got annoyed at me too.
"Hey you!" He says to arisu.
"Is your friend mute or something?" He says.
"Umm well no... but she can't really talk a lot since she has a condition when she was born which is also a reason her hair is white" arisu says.
POV "nice going arisu" I say. (Btw that's not true well having a condition that mad emu hair naturally white is but not my voice I can actually speak I just don't want too and arisu and usagi already knows that so yeah).
"Well is she deaf too then?" Niragi says.
"No" arisu says.
"Then why isn't she voting?" He says.
I got more and more annoyed and then stupid "last boss" did the same thing and I moved back quickly.
"Ha! You were also scared"Niragi says.
That wasn't even the reason why, it was because his katana was actually going to hit me so that's why I moved back.
And then niragi just skips me as if I did the same thing as arisu which was put my hand up but I didn't so Niragi actually got annoyed and was going to threaten to pull the trigger so I just decided to put my hand up in the end. Then everyone started the put their hands up too.
"Suddenly everyone's voting yes now, so the new leader is decided, right?" Niragi says.
"Hatter would not allow this" Mira says.
"If he were alive, he would not allow this" Mira says.
"But he's dead" niragi says going to hatters body and hitting his face with the end of his gun.
"The dead won't know what's going on" he says.
After hitting him 5 times with the end of his gun he spits on hatters face then aguni says to stop that and then says that "starting today, I will be the beaches new king" aguni says.