Niragi and y/n's secret history chapter 19

Before we start this chapter ik that in a chapter I did say that you and Niragi were actually highschool friends and since that is true Y/n actually moved to niragi's school in year 9 (I have no idea what age Niragi is in highschool so yeah) and yeah so let this chapter begin.

Oh gosh that was intense luckily I made it out with him seeing me but then I realise what if that happens again? I mean I don't even mind if they find me again as long as they don't know how I look or about my powers so I decide I'm gonna need a long cape so that they can't see me and I wonder how do I even get one? Oh gosh this is a mess!... and then all of a sudden something just comes in front of me and it's basically information about me it says? I clink on it basically the air but whatever and it tells me things I can do with my powers and the first one I saw shocked me quite a bit it said " you can spawn as many as butterfly's as you can and you can get one and use it for a specific reason and in your scenario is would be a long cape so you spawn one butterfly and then transforms into a long cape!

 and then all of a sudden something just comes in front of me and it's basically information about me it says? I clink on it basically the air but whatever and it tells me things I can do with my powers and the first one I saw shocked me quite a b...

You then wear it and put your mask back on and now your ready to keep searching for your friends but then oh no it's ? Niragi.... but he looks terrible absolutely terrible like a lot of parts of his clothes are burnt and he makes eye contact with my mask and starts to laugh.
"So you finally decided to show yourself, huh" he says.
I stay silent
"Oh yeah I forgot you can't speak" he says.
And then gets his gun out and aims it at me and I'm worried because not only is he aiming a gun at me but he's.... my friend.... my best friend.
"Any last words" he says as he walks closer and now 5 meters apart from me.
I sigh and ik if I don't do anything right here, right now I'll be dead and I don't wanna use my powers on my best friend so I now know I must speak up..... I take a hug deep breath and slowly say.
"You've.... changed a lot....." I say in a soft cute tone.
He drops his gun shocked for 2 reasons 1. He heard my voice 2. What I said.
I take another deep breath and keep going and now saying my past with Niragi.
Past but in words while speaking to Niragi
"That day.... when I saw you all beat up on the floor it was my first day at the school and I still wore my mask ofc and I took you to the nurses office.... when you wake up I asked about your injures on paper since I still didn't show my voice and you tell me everything and then I ask what your name was and..... you said your name was.... Niragi, I then said that my name was y/n and ever since then we became friends.... tears start strolling on my face and drip on the floor and I continue....
We had so much fun together... we rode on your bike always went to the ice cream store on hot days after school and we were so close we were.... best friends! And then I finally spoke.. like with my words which made our friendship stronger since he's the only one who knows how I sounds like since then at least. But then one day.... I told you that I had to leave the school while we're we're only in term 2 of year 12 and we were both sad and when it was the day I left I said "Niragi you better not forget me ok!" I say, "we are best friends after all right?" I say you reply with a sad and happy yes and I hop in the car and then I scream out the window " sayonara!" I said (goodbye in Japanese). And I haven't contacted you at all since then and now I meet you once again but who knew it would end up like this....."  I say with even more tears in my eyes.
"So... you really were that y/n...." he says with a shocked face.
"I thought about it but I couldn't remember because since I've changed..... I put you away from my memories..." he says.
I don't know what to do now but just as Niragi was about to say something you hear loud noises in the lobby and he turns away for a few seconds and I run while he does and by the time he turns I'm gone and he try's searching for me but he already lost me so he goes to lobby and tries to put another face on and keeps going saying "that was a Dream right?.... I'm hallucinating too much...." he says shivering and then leaves.
"I take my mask off and I wipe all my tears.
"That.. was the hardest thing I've ever done" I say still sorta crying but I immediately get up and wipe this tears and put my mask back on and try to forget about what just happened as you continue to search for usagi and arisu....

Hey guys well that's the end for this chapter and it was focusing on You know Niragi and y/n's past and yeah so the next episode and ongoing  will finally go to episode 8 in Netflix and is also when a lot of things change especially the ending and yeah so keep reading to find out what happens next I guess? Oh almost forgot the next chapter will actually be when we'll Chishiya and y/n have a moment I guess? Umm nothing you know bad happens I think I'm not sure myself but it's just where a little relationship starts like I don't think they know there kinda interested In each other sooo yeah enjoy the chapter...🙏🏼😊.