Cigarettes & Songs | h.s

By felicityluvsharry

"one day i'll come into your world and make it right." After Harry leaves without notice or saying goodbye, O... More

read me !
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
epilogue

<3

297 5 3
By felicityluvsharry

oh my god.

the absolute biggest thank you to everyone who stuck around till the end of this book. holy shit. i know it wasn't perfectly written but the amount of support that was brought my way to my first ever fanfic is INSANE. so again.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

i remember seeing my book get like 10 reads and celebrating already over it, so never in my life did i ever think that it would get the amount of reads it had right now.

i've gotten so attached to these characters that i've been dragging out the posting of the epilogue,,,,,, but we're not done here yet,,,,,

drumroll pleaaaaasee,,,,,,

SURPRISE????

i've had my mind made up on this since probably chapter thirty something, when i realized that i had SO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT for these fictional characters. c&s originally was only supposed to be 40 chapters long, but with me wanting to add more elements to the story, more drama or soft moments (admittedly even smut), i kept adding on to the story.

eventually some of the things i wanted to write wouldnt fit the book, and i felt like if i added them in it would stray away from the actual story, and i didn't want to turn my story into a duology or a
trilogy so HERE WE ARE!!

presenting: us | a series of one shots dedicated to the characters in the cigarettes & songs universe !!

these are collections of stories that could be from h&olive's school days, or it could be ten years into the future, so each chapter is set in specific timeframes that are in no particular order.

i love all the characters sm so you'll be seeing more on characters we didn't really get to focus on like arielle or ashly,,,,,, or even get a glimpse into olive's life in the three years that harry was gone.

it's a wildcard of a book honestly.
and i'll be posting chapters whenever i can.

another shameless promotion over here i'm just gonna..... drop this here..........

presenting: she | another h.s fanfic of mine in the making

book description: "lives for the memory, a woman who's just in his head."

The full story of two online friends, separated by 3336.684 miles.

As they meet in an unexpected turn of events, the worst of inconveniences and timing never on their side, one simple miscommunication changes it all.

Harry and Daisy are polar opposites, that's what makes their friendship work. The realist and the hopeless romantic.

But it's funny how a little white lie could turn into this.

COMING SOON.

SOOOOOOO
if you're interested in either of those pls lmk i will be posting them later :DD and again, thank you so much for the support on my first book, makes me wanna cry. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

love always, and especially today,

— fee x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
6.5K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...