What? A Kiba Inuzuka love sto...

By preetypinkrose

More

What? A Kiba Inuzuka love story
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Epiloge

chapter 13

5K 171 48
By preetypinkrose

kiba's p.o.v

when i woke up, i saw fadding light and branches again. i was feeling much better from the last time i was awake. the stars were just starting to come out.

'groan' whatever my head was resting on moved. i tilted my head back a bit. rose was propped against a tree and didn't look like she was sleeping very well. that means my head is still in her lap.

i sat up and looked around. there were two tents set up. probably hinata's and shino's. i looked behind me again to look at rose. her head was leaning to the side and her face was a little scrunched up. as i went to stand up akamaru decided to jump on me.

"hey buddy. yeah i'm ok, but can you get off me. i need to get a tent up. can't you smell the rain coming?" akamaru barked in agreement. so i went over to the pack by rose's side and pulled out the tent. after i set it up and got the blankets put down, i went over to rose. close by  thunder sounded. i scooped rose up in my arms and carried to the tent. once inside i layed her down and pulled the covers over her. as i got on the other side of her akamaru came in the tent and layed down by are feet.

after i had pulled the covers over myself, rose rolled over and pressed herself close to me. she let out a relived sigh. i put my arm around her as the sound of rain hit my ears. with the calming sound of her heartbeat i fell asleep.

your p.o.v

i woke up, but didn't open my eyes. i was so compfy and warm, i didn't want to get up. i could tell there was a blanket on me and there was something wrapped around me. wait a minute, didn't i fall asleep leaning against a tree??

i opened my eyes and moved my head a bit to see kiba. i was laying right next to him and i had an arm on his chest. he had his arm around me and akamaru was by our feet. slowly i moved back towards the tent's exit. i didn't want to disturb him, but i guess i wasn't quiet enough. kiba stirred and openned his eyes, to see me sitting up looking back at him. he smiled at me.

kiba: "did you sleep well?"

"yes, i did. i was just wondering how i got here."

kiba: "i woke up close to sunset yesterday and i could smell rain coming. you didn't look comfortable sleeping against the tree anyway. so i pitched the tent and carried you in."

"oh...." that's all i could say.

kiba sat up and scooted closer to me. i looked at him with slight confusion. kiba had a small smile on his face, he reached out and pulled me into a hug. we sat there silent for awhile.

kiba: "thank you...for saving me."

"your welcome,.....you know we should probably start heading back to the village."

kiba: "it's ok. i was up earlyer and told hinata and shino to go on ahead." i just stayed quiet. why would he do that? we continued to just sit there for a few more minutes.

"so, you told me to find you as soon as i got back." kiba let go of me and sat back.

kiba: "yes i did. did you find the message in the locket?" i blushed a bit and nodded. "well, i put it there hoping you felt the same way. i looked over at him. his head was hanging down and was just looking at his hands.

"kiba,....look at me." he lifted his head up to look at me. i could plainly see the worry of rejection in his eyes. even though his face gave nothing away. "why would i keep this locket, if i didn't?" kiba smiled at me "i love you kiba" akamaru barked at me "haha, i love you to akamaru."

kiba turned towards akamaru "hey could you leave us alone for a bit buddy?" akamaru stood up, wagged his tail and left the tent.

"why did you tell him leave?" he turned back towards me.

kiba: "because,..." he cupped my face and leaned in close to me. "i wanted to ask you a few things." he brought me into a long passionate kiss. when he pulled back he went down to my neck and nibbled at it a bit. "do you know what happens, when an inuzuka bites another person?"

"isn't that something, that makes them mates for life or something?" kiba leaned back and looked right at me, a small frown on his face.

kiba: "yes, when an inuzuka bites another person and makes the their mate for life. it's kinda like claiming a person as theirs."

i tilted my head at him, slightly confused, but thinking on where this was going.

kiba: "i want to claim you rose. i want to make you mine. will you be my mate?"his face showed determination, senserity, love and a bit of fear.

i sat there quiet for a few seconds just looking at kiba. "is this kinda like a marrige proposal?" i made sure to say it in a way that would make kiba laugh. he did.

kiba: "you could say that, yeah." he face had a smile, but it still held the same emotions as before.

"i'll acept, on one condition." kiba face showed worry.

kiba: "what is it?"

"when you do this, were move into our own place." kiba's could be discribed as pure happyness.

kiba: "i can do that."

"then i will be your mate kiba." his smile dropped a little as he lightly pushed me down and hovered over me.

kiba: "for me to claim you, it will hurt you a lot and..."

i cut him off: "kiba i almost died more than once, i will survive." i put hands on his shoulders and smiled at him.

he leaned in and kissed me again. then moved to the base of my neck. i tilted my head to the side to give him a little more room. he nibbled a bit, i could feel  his teeth get sharper as they started to prick my skin. i tensed against him, waiting for him to bite me.

in almost a wisper kiba: "here i go rose." and he bit me. at first it was just a small sharp pain where he bit me, but then the pain grew into a sting mixed with a burn and it spread through my whole body. i gripped his shoulders and bit my lip to surpress a scream.

after a while the pain subsided a bit and kiba took his fangs out of my neck. i let go of kiba's shoulders and i was trying to regain my breath. kiba picked me up and held me to his chest. the sound of his heatbeat, so steady and calm, my whole body hurt, i just wanted to fall back asleep.

kiba: "i know what this did to you. go ahead and sleep." all i could was nod my head and relax into him. he layed us back down and akamaru came back in the tent. right before i fell into the darkness of sleep, kiba lightly pecked my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...
47.8K 1.3K 35
Kuki Haiena is the last surviving member of the Haiena clan. Her and Kiba Inuzuka are enemies until they get placed on the same team. Then Kiba reali...
1.6K 73 28
It's normal day of class until Iruka sensei decides to plan a huge project for the end of the school year. He calls it the "30 day project". Everyone...
659 18 7
Nothing new that shy Hinata has obviously a crush for Naruto. But that one day he might reciprocate her feelings... ...is at this point quite unlikel...