Lakshman and urmila's love st...

Door _Book_Worm_2027

Their love story isn't heard of as there's is after the eternal love of their oldest siblings This story is... Meer

introduction
chapter 1-Lakshman and Ram arrive in Mithila
author's note
chapter 2- Urmila and Lakshmana meet
chapter 3- the swayamvar
chapter 4- Urmila's Ingenious Tease
chapter 5- The Playful Bonds and Unspoken Emotions
author's note
Chapter 6: Lakshman and Urmila's Food Fiasco
chapter 7- the wedding preparations start and dasharata's wish
author's note
Chapter 8- Turmoil and Revelation
chapter 9- the day before the wedding
Flashback
Chapter 10 - The Enchanting Unification: A Magnificent Wedding Celebration
Chapter 11 - The Eager Anticipation
chapter 12-The tale of their sacrifices
author's note
chapter 13 - A Jubilant Return: A Tale of Reunion and Renewal
chapter 14- back into hi...our room
flashback
chapter 15- Urmila is pregnant again
chapter 16- the story ends

disclaimer

1.2K 15 0
Door _Book_Worm_2027

This book is a creative work of the author's own creation. All rights to this work, including but not limited to text, characters, plot, and concepts, are reserved by the author. No part of this book may be used, reproduced, or distributed for any purpose without the explicit written permission of the author.

Readers are welcome to draw inspiration from this book for their own creative endeavors; however, it is expressly prohibited to replicate or closely imitate this work in whole or in part for personal use or publication.

The author values constructive feedback and encourages readers to share their thoughts privately through direct messages. If you have suggestions, concerns, or critiques about the book, please feel free to message the author directly to facilitate a collaborative dialogue aimed at improving the story to better resonate with a diverse audience.

The author appreciates and acknowledges the support and criticism received from readers and expresses gratitude in advance for any input provided.

Thank you for understanding and respecting the author's creative process and the effort invested in this work. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

734K 42.5K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
35.1K 1.2K 27
Hi guys This is Shivam , I Like writing a lot of Ramayana Fics , specially about Lakshmila , Here is a story I have been Writing , Its just my o...
45.4K 2.3K 40
She is a princess for her family He is a pillar of his family They met in as normal as the circumstances can be... The real question is, is their jou...
8.5K 1K 32
It's a fanfiction about Karishma and Haseena who are childhood friends and now they are in high school and soon to be partner but through a rollercoa...