Stuck with you || Adrienette...

Da B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.3K 42 19
Da B4BYYYYY

"I think I got an idea." He soon indicated.

"Now where did I leave it?" He mumbled to himself, patting down onto his pockets to search for his phone. "Is this it?" Marinette pressed her cuffed hand against a pocket close by the side of his leg. "Yup." She slid it out for him, taking it from her, He held the electronic up in the air. "Ahem-" "What are you doing?" She wasn't able to control her expressions. Mostly curiosity.

"I'm asking Siri for help!" He said with confidence.

'Seriously? Woww, What a brilliant idea Mr.Agreste! Not'

"Hey Siri!" He spoke loud and clearly.

Silence

"H e y S i r i !" He chanted.

Silence

"HEY SIR-" "OKAY! YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA!" The girl seized the electronic away from his grasp.

Time skip

After searching constantly for what seemed like hours, the two teenagers finally found a method to remove their clothing. "Okay..So I guess we'll..take them off now?" Marinette grinned with discomfort. There it is again. The awkward tension between them. It's building up.

And then it hit her.

'Sh*t. I'm about to see Adrien shirtless.

"Yeah um..so.." Adrien peered down at his phone which sat on the bed. "It says here to..slide your free arm inwards, leaving the short sleeve empty, your arm should remain inside the shirt." As he read the instructions, he did as directed. "Now lift the shirt over your head and you should be left with the shirt wrapped around your other shoulder."

'What?'

Marinette blinked at the screen.

"Uhh does it mean this way?" Adrien used his hand inside the shirt to lift it over his head, sliding it down his other arm as it reached the cuff. Marinette felt an immense amount of butterflies surging through her body.

'He's such a pretty boy. Naturally striking.'

Firmly gripping the fabric, he pulled it through the cuff, completing the entire method.

He has a pretty decent body for a 15 year old boy, probably why his father doesn't allow him to eat much. It's not like he wouldn't notice the girls eyes piercing right at him, though he played it off by pertending he never did. Wiping away the excess flour from his face with the shirt he'd removed, his face was now visible, it wasn't so white anymore. Marinette pulled herself together immediately, She took her eyes off of him and proceeded the method. "Here, I can help you.." Adrien let the shirt brush against his fingertips and thump against the floor beneath them.

"But you're not left handed." She directed over to his free hand with a nod. "I don't care about that, I can't just let you figure this out on your own, it can be tricky and you can easily hurt yourself so we're going to walk it through together."

'Those words of his. Always triggers my emotions. My heart can't deny them, it beats harder and harder in return.'

"O-Okay fine."

Time skip

Marinette wriggled around for the last time, Adrien gradually slid the shirts through the cuff, as she was about to turn over he held the shirts over her chest, this caused her to keep her in place.

Gulp

'Was it okay to do that? Yes right? I can't let her turn over, it'd be disrespectful of me to just look down an-Oh God-Wait no-What am I-'

"Adrien?" Almost sounding frightened, he knew right away that his actions weren't very smart of him. "Sorry.." He trailed his hand over the fabrics, losing contact with them. But there was no other choice. She knew that there was no other possible way to just hold the fabric against herself while she showered. And so she pulled them off her chest, clutching her hand as she finally turned over. Her eyes keeping shut.

The temptation of looking was eating at him. It didn't take long for it to take over, his eyes widened dramatically at the sight. Smacking both hands over his eyes, Marinette's arm stretched out in a snap, the metal cuff tightening around her skin. Though she didn't let it affect her. "AH! I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I SWEAR! IT JUST HAPPENED! I'M SORR-" "Adrien we have no other choice and I can't just get rid of everything either so I'll have to keep these on." She referred to her bra and bottoms, remaining calm. She's been pretty skilled at that now.

"Mhm." He nodded, hands staying still. He was obviously overcome with embarrassment. His lips pursed together, not letting another word out. She gave a half-suppressed laugh, feeling a bit bad for the boy afterwards. She decided to change the subject. "Could you help me take down my pigtails?" With one of his hands, he spreaded his fingers steadily to take a peek of her between them, he didn't dare to remove it from its place.

"Hahaha, It's alright Adrien you can look now." A reassuring smile rolled over her lips. Finally removing both hands, the girl turned around, her back now facing him. Not saying anything else, he used his free hand to carefully slide the red rubberbands down her black silky hair. "I'll take those, thank you very much." Grabbing both rubber bands, she spoke in a polite manner in hopes of getting him to calm down. Once she'd taken off her Jean's and shoes, Adrien made sure to not look as she lead him to the restroom.

...

Switching the faucet on, Marinette folded the two towels, positioning them between the nearby shelves. Adrien stood next to her, his eyes daggering the wooden floor at this point.

'What is up with me today?'

Beads of sweat formed over his face.

'It must be the steam.'

"..drien!" "H-Huh?!" Straightening up his posture a little too quickly, they were about to tumble backwards until his hand grabbed a hold of the corner of the sink. He let out a sigh of relief. "Adrien?" Those green jewels of his stared back aroused. "Is the water too hot? If it is I can tone it down a bit, I'm just used to taking hot showers but you're almost drenched." Looking back at the wet steam swirling out the tub, he stepped inside. "It's fine like this, don't worry." Lifting the other leg to enter fully, water dribbled past his ankles.

Aware of the possible accidents that can occur, he took her cuffed hand to carefully help her in. The head of the shower soaked their bodies as Marinette dragged the curtain shut. Adrien didn't have the guts to remove his shorts, he decided to keep them on in order to stay comfortable. Standing behind her, he tried to keep his distance, hoping it'd calm himself down but that seemed impossible. He feared if the girl would think of him as "weird".

She giggled.

'Is she laughing at me?'

He looked down, mood suddenly changing as he let out a smile. The flour had washed off now, he could see her face clearly once again. He cleared his throat. "You look beautiful, princes-" He choked from his words. He did not think twice. Those words had simply slipped out on their own.

'He did it again...He called ME princess again!- But..why?'

"Marinette I'm s-" "Yes, prince Adrien?" He was astounded by the nickname, leading him to a joyful grin. "Who's showering first?" Taking a shampoo bottle from the shelf, Marinette answered his question by squeezing out the viscous liquid onto his head. Chuckling at her actions, she immediately went to work, scrubbing his blonde hair to create foams of bubbles. Closing his eyes, he felt himself calm down, enjoying her fingers repeatedly running through his hair. It'd been so long since he'd felt this gentleness.

This affection.

After rinsing off the shampoo, he poured the same amount into her black hair. Mimicking the same motions she did on him. None of it was awkward. It was peaceful. "I'm not sure if I should've said this before but your hair looks very nice when it's down." She opened her eyes right after his statement.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Curiosity had taken over her but he didn't say another word.

'Was it rude of me to ask?'

Using his fingers to run them down her soapy hair one last time, he guided her down the head of the shower slowly, closing her eyes again, he began to rinse off all the soap. "Because I was..." His tongue got caught up in his throat.

'Why can't I say that word?'

"Um..." The rhythm of his hands slowed down in her hair. His eyes landing on the cuffs they had around their wrists. "I just wasn't sure if I should." His stomach turned. He felt his heart beating so much more than before. Marinette stepped forward, her blue gems peering right up at him.

"I wouldn't have judged you if you did you know." Her cheeks puffed up with a grin as he grinned as well. Grabbing the bar of soap, she helped him wash his back and chest. His hand kept being tugged with her left. Rinsing him again, his hair had gotten soaked so he stepped away from the water, shaking his head from side to side, splashing droplets of water all over her face. "Adrien!" She laughed happily.

He didn't think anymore. Pulling her into the water with him by gripping her waist, she let out a gasp for air. Shutting her eyes before getting soap in them. The soap hadn't been rinsed off completely. He instantly helped her get rid of it.

"Ow! You're poking me!" He'd accidentally poked her eye a couple of times. "Sorry." He apologized with a giggle afterwards. Somehow showering had became fun. Admiring her beneath the water he-

'No no no, remember that she's just a friend, quit thinking of her that way Adrien.'

Luckily her eyes were still closed so she couldn't see. "Where's the soap?" She held it out for him. Scrubbing her chest, he didn't want to take the bar of soap further even though that she wore a bra. He gulped. Not realizing that'd he stopped his movements.

"Adrien?" "Y-Yes!" Placing the soap on her stomach he scrubbed again, stopping at the base of her bottoms. "Oh I thought you left." She chuckled. "How can I if we're cuffed?" He chuckled. Sliding his hands against her skin, the soap made it's way to the bottom of the tub. He moved his hands to her sides, rinsing some more.

Turning around, she looked up at him. He had this look in his eyes, a look that'd he'd never given her before. "Adrien.." She whispered. "Hm?" Right here. Right now.

She wanted to kiss him. But there's nothing going on between them right? It's just a friendship. A very happy one. Leaning in slowly, he froze in place.

His free hand making it back up to her waist. Breathing heavily. She leaned in closer to his face, turning her head to hug him instead, wrapping both arms around his neck causing his arm to go up uncomfortably. "I'm sorry you had to stay stuck with me like this." She whispered. He was confused to why she were leaning into him like that.

'I thought she was going to...kiss me.'

Feeling hopeless, he hugged her back. "None of this was your fault, l'm actually glad that things didn't get difficult as I thought they'd turn out to be, I'm also starting to get to know you more. You're the best person to ever exist Marinette." Her heart fluttered.

'This boy is too sweet, not even I deserve him.'

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes as Marinette begin to rethink everything. Never in her life did she ever think she would end up showering with her crush. It really is a dream come true.

To be continued...
_________________________________________

Heyy My Lovelies! I'm very Sorry for not updating but here is a new chapter for the meantime, thanks for reading! ♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
89.6K 2K 14
What would happen if Marinette never forgave Adrien for the gum incident. The retelling of Miraculous Ladybug where Adrien and Marinette hate each ot...
46.7K 3.7K 29
❛ WISH THAT YOU WERE HERE ❜ ( post season two ) ( lumax au: short story ) ( cover by @gallahers ) 2018 © LENA