Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XLII: He Had Arrived

31.3K 979 467
By Bp_hiu

R O S É

It's been almost four days since we saw my cousin. She's been missing, and the last time I saw her was when we went to the warehouse.

I waited for Bambam to get out of the warehouse, and I interrogated him.

He admitted that Jennie-unnie had brought our cousin somewhere. I can't believe she is going to kidnap my cousin and bring her somewhere we don't know. I thought she was only going to lock her inside her bedroom.

We are at Kim's residence; it's Jennie-unnie and Jisoo's house. We are watching some movies while waiting for the news about my cousin.

Suddenly, we heard a loud noise from the outside and it was so loud to the point where we couldn't hear what we were watching.

"Who the hell is that?!" Jisoo shouted because if she didn't, we were not going to hear her.

We went together outside of the house to see what the noise was and to see a helicopter.

We covered our ears and waited for it to land and stop.

"He had arrived." I said with a big smile on my face.

I saw Uncle Marco wearing a black suit and his three men following him from behind while carrying a briefcase.

"Uncle!" I yelled out, and I immediately ran towards him to give him a hug.

He chuckled, "Roseanne, you still look like a princess."

"Old man!" Seulgi gave him a bear hug, so he was now hugging us at the same time.

"Seulgi, it's been awhile." He patted our heads and smiled sweetly at us, but then his face turned serious and intimidating when he saw Jisoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jisoo TurtleRabbit Kim." She said her middle name so fast and she bowed at him politely.

All of a sudden, one of my uncle's men grabbed her collar and choked her. My girlfriend grabbed his wrist trying to loosen his grip because she couldn't breath.

"Where did you take our dear Pranpriya?" He asked coldly.

"Oppa, let go of him." I demanded, and he immediately let go of her. I looked at Jisoo as she caught her breath. "Don't hurt her, she is my girlfriend."

"W-what?" The three men asked in sync.

"Let's go inside first." Jisoo fixed herself and we followed him inside their house.

I know Uncle Marco is looking and trying to read what's on my girlfriend's mind. He's observing her based on her behaviour, movements, and expression.

Uncle Marco brought his three loyal men, which are Park Teddy, the twins, who are Kwon Youngdon and Kwon Youngdeuk.
They are all very close to Lalisa and us because they have enjoyed playing with her since we were toddlers.

The three of them treat us like their little sisters and spoil us so much.

"Jisoo Kim." Uncle Marco called my girlfriend, Jisoo, coldly, then crossed his arms and legs. "Do you have any idea where your little crazy sister brought my lovely daughter?"

"From what I know, she brought Lisa to one of her secret houses around here in Seoul. I don't know the exact location or where it can be found." Jisoo answered honestly.

"When was the last time you contacted the little pyscho?"

"The night Lisa caught us at the basement." 

Uncle Marco nodded and sighed.

"Your sister is a pretty psycho, huh? She was exactly like your mother." Teddy-oppa opened his laptop and he is now locating where Jennie-unnie bring my cousin.

"She is." Jisoo uttered, then snapped her head at Teddy-oppa when she heard him mention their mom. "How did you know my mother?"

Teddy-oppa just shrugged his shoulders and focused his attention on his laptop.

"I can't believe Pranpriya gave her a second chance." I heard Youngdon-oppa mumble under his breath while cleaning his gun.

"She was really planning to steal Pranpriya from us. What a selfish brat." Youngdeuk-oppa clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Oppas, you even beat Uncle Marco for getting so angry at Jennie-unnie." I stated, and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

"It's because that pyscho Jennie Kim just stole our Pranpriya!" They yelled in unison, stealing my uncle's line.

"She will be fine. Jennie can't hurt her because she is crazily in love with her." Seulgi said, and they all sighed.

"It doesn't change the fact that she hurt her five years ago because of that. Our plan keeps changing and it's kind of tiring." Teddy-Oppa stated.

"Replacing her for a lowlife and arrogant man who had a small dick." Youngdon-oppa added that he hid his gun in his briefcase.

"I'm sure L.M had a bigger dick than him; I can't believe Pyscho had such a low standard." Youngdeuk-oppa shook her head in disbelief.

"Uncle, what were you planning when we found their location?" Seulgi asked Uncle Marco, who was busy playing Candy Crush on his phone.

"Bring my daughter back to Thailand, then kill her little sister." Uncle Marco pointed at Jisoo.

"I'm not going to let you do that Marco." Suddenly, Jisoo's father popped out of nowhere and he was with Bambam.

"She stealing my little daughter, Jiyong." Uncle Marco stopped playing and he looked at Uncle Jiyong.

"She didn't, they love each other and Lisa is her remedy." Uncle Jiyong defended

"Let me get revenge on your daughter first." Uncle Marco stood up from the couch.

"What for?" Uncle Jiyong asked.

"For breaking up with her five years ago and for giving us a serious hard time." Uncle Marco said, as he walked towards Bambam.

Slap!

He slapped Bambam infront of us and it leave a red mark at his face.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Brüshweiler." Bambam apologizes to him.

"It's Uncle Marco." Our uncle corrected him. "Hide yourself again from us, I'm going to fucking kill you."

We are confused when Uncle Marco, Teddy-oppa, Youngdon-oppa, and Youngdeuk-oppa walked toward the main door.

"Where are you going, Uncle?" I asked and followed them.

"To bring back my lovely daughter." He wore his sun glasses because, because of that, he looked like a mafia boss.

"Did you already find her?" Oppas nodded in sync, and they winked at me.

I blinked a lot of times when I saw a black hummer outside of the house.

Where did this car even come from? They only bought the helicopter, so where did this car come from?

"Are you going to come with us?" Teddy-oppa asked, and I nodded.

"Let's go, Lady Roseanne." Youngdon and Youndeuk oppa said in unison, motioning me to come with them. They opened the car door for me, and I went inside with Seulgi.

Teddy-oppa drives the Hummer and Jisoo's car, following us because they wanted to see Jennie-unnie and Lisa's condition.

•••

J E N N I E

I'm frustrated right now.

I can't find my Lalisa's father. All I know is that his name is Marco Brüshweiler and he is my baby's step father.

I checked on my Lalisa through the CCTV camera that I installed in her bedroom. She appears to be thinking and even hitting her head with her right hand, probably scolding herself because I can hear her mumble "stupid Lalisa."

Aissh, I want to go to her room, but she is going to ignore me or she is going to cry again.

All of a sudden, I heard my new phone ring. It's Mr. Jeong, my loyal butler who's been serving me since I was a toddler.

1:06PM Mr. Jeong
 > Ms. Kim, there is a black Hummer car and Ms. Jisoo Kim's car coming.

1:06PM
> Don't let them in.

1:06PM Mr. Jeong
 > Yes, Ms. Kim.

Who the hell is riding the black Hummer car?

It looks like I will be having a problem since they found us.

I grabbed my gun that I had hidden in my drawer under my office table and I went out of my room.

I went to Lalisa's room to check on her. She was just drawing something on the paper that she probably found in the drawer beside her bed.

"Ms. Kim, your sister is calling you outside, and she is with your father." Mr. Jeong informed me that made me sigh.

"Let them in." He nodded.

I sat on the couch and waited for them, but suddenly a tall white man walked towards me, which surprised me.

I was about to point the gun at him, but someone threw a dagger at my hand.

"Fuck!" I cursed when the dagger cut my hand, which caused me to drop my gun. I looked at them and I saw a twin pointing a gun at me.

"Where is my daughter?" The tall man asked in an intimidating voice, and he kicked the gun that I dropped away from me.

"Who are you?" I asked coldly, and we glared at each other.

"I'm her father." I rolled my eyes.

"She is not here." I told him.

He approached me and suddenly strangled my neck, and he lifted me from the ground easily.

"Where is she?" He pushed my body to the wall, and I couldn't feel the ground anymore because he lifted me by strangling my neck using his one big hand.

I secretly brought out my pocket knife and then stabbed his shoulder, but he didn't even groan in pain nor flinch. He just chuckled and smirked.

He grabbed the knife from my hand and he stabbed my shoulder. That made me groane in pain.

"Arggghhh!!!" He immediately pulled out the knife.

"Tell me, Kim, where is my daughter?" He raised his tone, sounding so pissed off because I hadn't told him about his daughter.

I tried to remove his grip from my neck because I couldn't breathe properly.

Is he serious about killing me?

This bitch is a demon.

"L-let go!" I tried to reach for his neck but I couldn't, so I kept hitting his arm but he remained unbothered.

I was slowly losing breath. He was staring at me and not caring if I would die in his hand.

"I'm here, father." We turned to see where the voice came from.I saw Lili slowly walking downstairs.

Her father immediately let go of me and I fell to the ground on my knees. I took a deep breath and caught my breathing.

Fuck! I almost died.

"Teddy, bring her to the car." Marco demanded, and the one who threw a dagger at me was about to guide Lisa outside, but Lisa shook her head.

"Are you really planning to kill her?" Lalisa asked her Dad.

"Yes." Her dad answered shortly.

"What for?" His dad looked at me before he looked back to her.

"For hurting you." Lalisa sarcastically laughed, and her father brought out his gun, then he pointed it at me.

"Don't you dare do that, father!" Lalisa warned.

"Why not? We've been doing this for years. This little psycho over here deserves this pain because she's been nothing but the cause of your pain." I looked at them with confusion. He suddenly shot his gun at the wall, which made Lalisa and I flinch.

"Don't you freaking dare, Dad!" Lalisa shouted, and she marched towards her father.

They stood in front of each other, both looking at each other's eyes.

"She hurt you so much and she even killed the people surrounding you." Her father stated

"She did that to protect me and I know you know that!! You are the one who wants that to happen!" She raised her tone and glared at her father.

"Tsk!" Her father clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Just one bullet, it's on her whether she's going to survive one shot."

"No!! You can't do that! " I heard my father's voice and my big sister, Jisoo's, voice.

"Why not? Just one shot. " Marco scratched his head using his gun, then he pointed it back to me. "Ruby Jane, good luck."

Lalisa ran towards me, then her father pulled the trigger.

Bang!

I closed my eyes, accepting my fate, but I didn't feel any pain. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Lalisa standing in front of me.

She caught the bullet for me and she was holding her stomach.

"Lalisa!" I immediately stood off the ground and held her body. She was clutching her abdomen, which was most likely shot."Mr. Jeong, call the ambulance!"

"Jenn—" I cut her off and I sat her on the floor.

"Don't speak Lili, help is on the way." She shook her head.

"Jenn—" I cut her off once again.

"Don't speak Lili, it will be fine. You're going to be fine; just fight it. " I stroked her hair and she sweated so hard.

"Ni—" I put my index finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

"Shhhh, don't Lili." She blinked a couple of times.

"Nini." I was about to stop her from talking but she glared at me and covered my mouth using the hand that was holding her abdomen, which confused me. "Let me speak, okay?"

"Okay?" I said more of a question.

"It's just a prank." She said, and I just stared at her.

What prank is she talking about?

All of a sudden, I heard her dad start laughing, and the three men joined him, while Rosé and Seulgi just shook their heads in disbelief.

Jisoo-unnie and our dad looked relieved.
I inverted my gaze at Lili and she smiled innocently. I blinked a couple of times and what she said sank into my head.

"I'm fine." She removed her hand from my mouth and I didn't see a gun shot in her abdomen but I heard a gunshot.

"Did he miss?" I asked, and she shook her head. She showed me her now bleeding arm, and she covered it with her hoodie to stop the bleeding. "I'm going to fucking kill your father!"

I was about to stand up from the floor, but she hugged me tightly.

"He is just pranking you." She cupped my face and kissed the tip of my nose. "Dad was just joking about killing you, but there is a possibility that he is really going to kill you."

"That's for hurting my daughter 5 years ago and for not asking our permission to lock her here." Her dad said, and he comfortably sat on the couch.

"You scared me, Marco. We didn't have an agreement that you would hurt my daughter." Dad said, taking a seat across from him.

"Continue killing someone again Jennie Kim, you will never see my lovely daughter again. It's my job to kill, and it's not yours. But, thank you for that." Marco winked at me.

"I don't get it." I said and they laughed, even Lili laughed at me.

Lili helped me to stand, and we sat on the couch.

Marco's man, named Teddy, sat beside Lisa, and he was holding a medical bag. He removed the bullet from her arm without anesthesia and started to sew her wounds.

"Mostly the people you killed are part of drug dealing groups, and some of them are people who betray me and my family, including the bitch who drugged my daughter. I hope you can still remember her because I believe that night is the most memorable night you ever had." Marco said, which made me blush when I remembered that specific night.

He cleared his throat and continued, "Nancy McDonie is actually from one of the big drug dealing families, and they are the ones who are spreading it across the world. My daughter's friend is part of that group and she is planning to kill my daughter because she rejected her boss, who is Nancy McDonie. "

Her father took a sip of wine and continued.

"Chou Tzuyu, you tortured her and she didn't even get scared of you, right?" He asked, and I nodded. I immediately looked at Lili when I heard her hiss in pain. Teddy was cleaning the side of her wound using alcohol when he accidentally hit her wound. "They hacked my system to steal a large amount of money, so I killed her family in exchange. Chou Tzuyu discovered that my daughter's father, who is me, killed her parents, so she thought of a way to get near my daughter so she could easily kill her. She has been following my daughter, taking her photos, and planning how to get her revenge. I guess you saw her one time when she sneaked and followed my daughter."

I blushed even more when I remembered that I took advantage of my baby while she was sleeping.

"Lalisa was not aware at first but I told her. She was surprised but she was fine with it since she loved you so much too." He winked at Lili, who was now blushing.

"Your kind of innocent, Jennie Kim." One of the twins said, and he showed his gun with his name on it. It's Youngdon.

"Innocent?" They all nodded. "How? I killed a lot of people besides those three.

"I'm sorry to say, but we use you." Youngdeuk, the twin of Youngdon, said.

"You inherit your mother's curse blood and you can't resist killing someone. Therefore, we thought to use your ability to kill those bad guys." Teddy explained, and I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Everything is planned, Nini. They used me to use your other side, which is the Ruby Jane. I think you haven't killed someone innocent, but I think you are really great at killing someone. Using your ability to eliminate the enemies is our parents' plan. They set everything up, from Nancy to Hanbin and his friends." Lili said, and she even praised me.

"Are you all saying that you knew that I got this trait from Mom and it's natural for us to kill someone because it's in our blood?" They nodded in unison, which made me sigh."I can't believe I got used by someone without knowing it."

"When you break up with Monkey, that is when the killing happens, and that is when the old folks think you should use your ability to kill those bad guys for them. Your father and Uncle Marco are preventing you from killing innocent people. That's why they use you and that monkey." Seulgi said, and she pointed at Lili and me.

"Also, ever since Ruby Jane woke up. Uncle Jiyong begged Uncle Marco to help him stop you, but we all know that we can't really do that instantly and it will take time, so Uncle Marco proposed this idea to let you kill and will eventually make you stop using our dear Monkey." Rosie added.

"Gosh! I need a break. " I leaned against the backrest and felt someone tug on my blood-splattered white polo.

"Let me treat this." Teddy pointed at my wound.

"Please use anesthesia. I can't bare the pain like Lili." He chuckled and nodded.

Speaking of Lili, she is not mad or scared of me, right?

Then why did she cry so much when she witnessed me hurting so much?

"Lalisa, explain." I demanded that she hold my hand.

"It's all acting except my feelings for you." She smiled cutely at me, and that made me smile as well. "I did great, right?"

"Yes you did, you big baby." I tapped her cheek and that made her giggle. "You don't know how much I believe that you actually hate me."

"Appa, did you hear that? I'm good at acting." She boasted to her dad that she made him laugh.

"We chose the right actress." Marco gave her daughter a thumbs up.

"Did you hear about Seulgi, Rosé?" Lili asked them, and they sighed.

"We are one of the candidates that you should fall in love with, but you choose this monkey." Rosé pointed at her cousin.

"It's fine. My Irene will get jealous if Jennie falls in love with me." Seulgi smiled at me.

"You are in a relationship with Irene-unnie?" I was surprised and didn't expect that my friend and Seulgi would be together.

She nodded.

"We have been together for four years now." Seulgi showed their photos on her phone.

"This is really stressing me out." I leaned on my sister's shoulder. "Lalisa, did you really love me?"

"To be honest, I didn't have any romantic feelings for you when I courted you, but after seven months of dating you, I did. I developed romantic feelings for you and I still love you." She kissed my temple, which made me blush.

"Alright folks! Let's go home because my wife is waiting for us. We will be having a celebration tonight." Dad broke our moment and stood up from the couch.

They went outside of my no longer secret house.

"Suzy is innocent, but Irene-unnie saved her before you even killed her." "Lalisa said and she hold my right hand with hers. "I'm sorry if my dad hurt you."

"It's fine." I gave her a reassuring smile.

We followed them outside, and we rode in my Rolls Royce. Mr. Jeong is the one driving my car because my shoulder hurts when I'm moving it.

Lalisa and I were just sitting at the back.

My head was leaning against her shoulder, and hers was leaning against mine, and our hands were intertwined.

She was probably thinking about what would happen to me now and for the next few days.

She was aware that I'm a psychopath, so I guess I needed to ask for help so I could learn how to control myself and put a stop to my devil side.

As long as Lalisa was on my side, I would do my best to get well and be a good girlfriend to her.

"I love you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." It made me smile widely.

"I love you too, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
61.8K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...
937K 32.7K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
50.2K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...