๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ซ๐...

By Wyntersolistice

๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ซ๐| โWhen did you become so scary ?โž โI'm from a planet that's falling apart.โž ๏ฝกโ˜†... More

WHISTLING BIRD
CAST
EPIGRAPH
SOUNDTRACK
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
ii. dad advice
iii. 1975
iv. boba fett
v. nuclear warhead

i. abducted by an english man

398 11 0
By Wyntersolistice

[ O N E ]

RIP HUNTER; SET OUT TO RECRUIT NINE HEROES TO STOP AN IMMORTAL TYRANT. Vandal Savage.

"Where to next, Captain?" Gideon, the ship's artificial consciousness.

"2016, to pick up Raith Aline," Rip replied as the ship started once again. Rip had previously thought that Raith was still on her home planet, Borealis but she had been on earth for ten years.
//.//

Raith hardly stayed out late on patrol but something seemed off in her perspective. As if there was someone that wasn't supposed to be in Germany. She spread iridescent wings and flew off.

She scanned the slightly dark horizon using her night vision to see a young boy getting dragged into an alley. She flew silently and quickly into the alley.

"Hey!" She said earning their attention. "Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dass er dir etwas angetan hat," one of the men smirked and walked up to her. He forcefully grabbed her waist.

"Und ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dich gebeten zu haben, hier zu sein. Aber hallo," he smiled, he had a sort of Russian accent.

Raith also smiled but was replaced with her sweeping him under his legs and kicking his temple. He got up and told his gang in Russian to leave and they did.

He threw a punch at her but she caught it and twisted his arm and head-butted him in the nose. He looked at Raith who tilted her head and he ran for the hills.

She picked up a loaded gun and gave it to the boy. "Keep this in case they come back," Raith said wiping hair out of her face.

The boy nodded and took it. Raith watched as he walked out of the alleyway cautiously and back to his house.

"Raith Aline," a voice said from behind, Raith got out her sword and aimed it towards him. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Oh, I know not to challenge you, but I need a favor," Raith put her sword down slightly and before she knew it, something flashed in her eyes, knocking her out cold.
//.//

   ON THE ROOFTOP LIE NINE UNCONSCIOUS PEOPLE. Rip Hunter had been waiting patiently for them to wake. They were laying perfectly for any lunatic to make his/her's attack.

   One of them let out a groan as he sat up. He looked over to a man in a suit.

"Ah! What a headache," he exclaimed. Raith had realized she was next to two people with suits almost identical to each other's, although one was woman and the other was a man.

"Stein?" Another man said with a more nasally voice than his seemed-to-be partner. "What the h^ll are you doing here?"

   "I'm as ignorant as you, for once," another voice that was probably Stein said.

   "Where are we?" A now familiar voice of Sara Lance asked. A rooftop in Starling City. Raith mentally answered for her.

"Why don't you ask the guy Who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing, ring any bells?" A voice a couple years older than Raith said.

"The name's Rip Hunter," a voice said coming forward. "I'm from east London. Oh, and the future."

   Oh, the future what's next? We're gonna help Frodo destroy the ring and save the Middle-Earth?

   "Nice to meet you, Rip," Grumpy said putting a hand on his gun that a was not a regular one.

   "Oh, while you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons," Rip murmured as Grumpy and Grumpier gave him dirty looks.

   "I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because a man by the name of Vandal Savage," Bird man looked at Bird girl in disbelief.

   "That can't be. We destroyed him," he stated. Yep, that's the guy who's overly confident; Raith was sure of it.

   "Yeah, Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it," Bird girl agreed.

  "And therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr. Hall can deliver the death blow, Savage can be restored from but a single cell," Rip explained, holding his index finger up.

   "What the h^ll are you talking about?" Grumpy asked.

   "Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate," Mr. Hall advised. Sara looked back at them and nodded.

   "Yeah, I've done that," she said.

   "And what the h^ll does this Randal guy got to do with us?" Grumpy asked once again as Raith was growing annoyed with his stupid questions.

   "Vandal," Raith corrected as he looked at her and glared.

   "In the future, he will employ The evil he's perfect it over his long life, and the power he has amassed throughout history to finally conquer the world," Rip disclosed looking at the buildings. Sara looked at Raith who looked straight at him, a little unconvinced.

   "I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him," he said looking back at the nine.

   "How?" Sara quizzed.

   "To travel through time," Rip said, dramatically waving his arm to capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes."

   "You got the wrong guy," Grumpier bleated, walking off. " Hero ain't on my résumé."

   "Or mine," Grumpy stated following his friend.

   "I know it's difficult for you to fathom but where when I'm from, The year 2166, you and everyone on the roof are not just heroes...you're legends," Rip said again a little over the top.

   Legend? Raith was no legend. She wasn't even a hero, she was a vigilante and those don't even get recognized as much. And aliens also have protest going on about them, forcing them on the street. Let's just face it, she was no Supergirl.

   "Legends?" Ray asked innocently.

   "I,um, I hate to nitpick, but doesn't a legend have to be dead?" Stein questioned.

   "Yeah, you see, that's a dealbreaker for me so I'm gonna pass," the younger guy said, also getting ready to walk off.

  "It's dangerous for you to know too much about your own futures," Rip protested. " but I am here because each of you are destined for greatness as individuals," Ray was nodding along to what Rip was stating.

   " I could get behind that."

   "And because if you don't follow me, this is what is in store for your world 150 years from now," Rip said pushing a button that made the sky red as cities were on fire. It looked exactly like Borealis ten years ago.

   "I could have chosen any time and any place," Rip said as he turned it off. "Of all the people who ever lived, I chose you nine. I certainly hope that you won't let me, and the world down."

   Rip walked up to Stein with a piece of paper and gave it to him.

   "If your answer is yes, then meet me at this address in 36 hours," he said as he walked off. Raith was still a little shaken at that projection. She looked at everyone who started to leave.

   "Raith?" she heard Sara say. Raith looked back at her and fully turned to face her.

  She'd expected to get yelled at from the blonde about not coming back but instead, they'd embraced each other.

   "Where have you been?" Sara asked as she pulled away from her. Raith looked out to the buildings

   "I asked you first."

   "Everywhere," Raith sighed. "I couldn't go back to Star City after what I did." Raith had quit Team Arrow. She went to become an assassin and lost her sight when she had taken the life of a man that was not hers to take and joined Malcom Merlyn. She wasn't Lunar Eclipse, she didn't know who she was.

  Raith walked across a hallway of faces with all the people that she had killed. She put a new new face up on a blank space.

   "The girl has taken a life that was not hers to take," a masked assassin said.

   "Hey," Sara said, snapping her out of the flashback. "What happened wasn't—"

   "Don't say it," Raith breathed. Sara put a hand on her cheek.

   "I have to. It wasn't you're fault, Raith. I know you, you would sacrifice yourself before anyone else," Sara testified.

   Raith looked down and thought about Sara's words. She had always put people's needs before her own. But it wasn't the same after.
//.//

{author's note}
First chapter, yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 71.1K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
53.7K 3.1K 48
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...
27.9K 666 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
103K 5.4K 39
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...