Torn (Alex Auditore, Alexa Bl...

By alexrelatado

On August 2020, Alexa Bliss was brought under control by The Fiend Bray Wyatt, forging an alliance between th... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 1: Raw | October 26, 2020
Chapter 3: TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2020 | December 20, 2020

Chapter 2: Raw | November 30, 2020

294 7 15
By alexrelatado

(One month later)

Randy has lost his WWE Championship to Drew, forcing the proposed match for Survivor Series to change, making the Scotsman go against SmackDown's Tribal Chief in a losing effort. One week after the pay-per-view, Orton was booked for Moment of Bliss exactly one week after losing to AJ Styles in a singles match due to the Fiend's interference.

As for Alex, he was making a slow recovery, but is still not allowed to make any physical contact, so temporarily he is on commentary with Samoa Joe, Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton.

Tom: it's been a crazy month for your mentor, Alex. He lost his WWE title and he lost to AJ Styles, care to comment on those?

Alex: well Tom, even though the Fiend did not get involved in the WWE title match, I'm a bit sure that the Fiend is in the head of my mentor, but's lets see what Alexa wants

Byron: we'll find out now, Moment of Bliss is about to start

The camera panned to Alexa in the ring as she began to speak.

Alexa: welcome to a super exciting, super duper edition of Moment of Bliss. Now, my guest tonight needs no introduction, but I'm gonna give him one anyway. Please welcome, a 14 time world champion, the Viper, the Legend Killer, and my favorite Superstar Randy Orton

The Viper's theme played and the former champion walked out with a serious look on his face, and wants to end the mind games as he got in the ring. The music faded away as Alexa began to spoke.

Alexa: wow... somebody's in a foul mood, but I get it; I wouldn't be in a phenomenal mood either if this happened to me last week...

The screen showed last week's Raw match between Orton and Styles, and when the Viper set up for the RKO, the lights went down Fiend style, and the Fiend himself appeared and startled the Viper. The distraction was enough for Styles to hit the Phenomenal Forearm for the victory.

Then it shifted back to an irritated Orton and a giggling Bliss.

Alexa: I cannot believe he did that to you. I mean, but, have you ever ask yourself why he did that to you? I mean, obviously I don't know him as well as you do yet, but you know I would just ask myself, "Self, why would the Fiend do that to me?

Randy: Bliss, I've known Bray Wyatt a long time, I know him very very well, but The Fiend, I've haven't been formally introduced yet, but you have, haven't you?

Alexa: that's right, he's actually one of my best friends

Randy: you know what? You know what the truth is? The Fiend and I actually have a lot in common, we really do. The Fiend and I have a lot of common, but the one main difference Bliss, is that all his pain, all his suffering, he wears it on his exterior for everybody to see. All my pain, all my suffering, I keep it bottled up, I suppress it, I tuck it away deep down inside my gut, so that I can blend in. Now the voices, I hear voices, and The Fiend hears voices too, another similarity. But, the voices that The Fiend hears, they're mine

Alexa: well that's, that's not what he told me. See, what he told me is that-

Randy: no, he didn't tell you everything; he didn't tell you everything about me. You see, he didn't tell you years ago that I have to make a choice, I had to figure out what Bray Wyatt's weakness was; what Bray Wyatt's vulnerability was and I found that vulnerability, and I burned it to the ground.

The Viper referenced the past when he burned the Wyatt Family compound along with the ashes of Sister Abigail to get under Wyatt's skin for the title clash at WrestleMania 33 in 2017.

Randy: so now, I know what I need to do. I need to find The Fiend's weakness; I need The Fiend's vulnerability, and you know what... it looks like I have, don't you think?

 At the commentary table, Alex had one of his hands over his mouth while he shook his head, assuming to himself that his mentor had found what or who he was looking for.

Alexa: is that what the voices in your head are telling you, Randy? That's what you hear or are they telling you lies? I'm gonna ask you right now. Who's manipulating who?

The Viper and The Goddess stared daggers while silence was all over the ThunderDome.

Then the sound effects of The Fiend rang out.

Randy: see what I mean?

The ThunderDome continues to go dark.

Alexa: see what I mean?

Then it was completely dark as the shrieks of The Fiend rang out; the red lights came on and The Fiend was in while Randy was holding Alexa in his arms.

The Fiend showed signs of vulnerability as he held his hands out, nonverbally telling The Legend Killer to not hurt The Goddess and instead give her to him.

The Legend Killer slowly walked towards his former Wyatt Family ally and put Alexa in The Fiend's arms before quickly rolling out of the ring.

Meanwhile Alex stood up and walked around ringside to regroup with his mentor. The Pharaoh stared up at The Fiend while Alexa looked down at him. In his mind, Alex wants to take down The Fiend, but he didn't want to put his health at risk, as he is following the doctor's orders.

Randy backed up and had a sadistic smile on his face as in his mind, he has found The Fiend's weakness.

Randy: who's laughing now? Who's laughing now?!

Alex joined his mentor on the ramp, and was held back when he felt Randy's hand on his shoulder. The Pharaoh has an internal conflict that he can't dig himself out of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...