Chapter 3: TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2020 | December 20, 2020

(This will be a short chapter)

All momentum to the main event went to The Fiend as he had the mind games advantage over Alex's Venomous Mentor, Randy Orton, such us emerging from a burning wooden crate and appearing in the ring during Orton's match with the Firefly Funhouse Wyatt.

The main event was a match the fans had not seen since the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression eras, a Firefly Inferno match. The goal of the match is to make sure that the opponent is on fire.

Throughout the show, TLC proved to be WWE's demolition derby. Such as the failed cash attempt of The Miz and his Money in the Bank contract during the TLC match for the WWE Championship between the champion Drew McIntyre and the challenger AJ Styles when the A-Lister was put through a table by Styles' Colossus Omos. 

The tag team division saw new champions as the Hurt Business' Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander dethroned the New Day for the Raw Tag Team titles and the return of Charlotte Flair as she and Asuka defeated Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax for the WWE Women's Tag Team titles.

Now, it was time for the main event as Randy Orton goes one on one against The Fiend in the inferno match. As for Alex, he was cleared to compete and back to 100%, which brings an advantage for the Viper to get some help from his student.

Orton made his entrance fully clothed from head to toe to avoid any serious burns in the match up with Alex following right behind him with a look concern look on his face.

The student and teacher were in the ring waiting for the sick and twisted masked mastermind of the Funhouse.

The Fiend's theme played while the Thunderdome glowed red all over as he made his way into the ring. The Fiend sat on the turnbuckle as the Pharaoh and the Viper slowly got into the ring.

Then the bell rang and Orton ordered Alex to flank The Fiend. The Viper connected for the punch, but the impact had no effect on him; Alex went for a kick, but that had no effect as well as the Fiend can only roar and laugh at the shots.

Orton nodded at Alex, and the Pharaoh obliged, but he was countered by a uranage slam from Wyatt's alter ego. Orton went for an RKO, but the Fiend pushed him to the ropes and the  Viper walked right into a Sister Abigail and the mentor and protege rolled out of the ring to regroup, but it wasn't long as the Fiend raised his arms and the ThunderDome erupted in fire.

Randy: Alex, get a chair!

Alex nodded and grabbed a steel chair from under the ring, and attempted for a sneak attack, but The Fiend turned around and the Pharaoh was caught in the Mandible Claw. Alex fought out of it and launched from the ropes, but was caught was in a Sister Abigail, neutralizing Alex for the mean time, leaving the match in a one on one battle.

Orton got back in the ring, but The Fiend threw him back outside and got the offense advantage. Then he applied pressure to the Viper's eyes and attempted to throw him into the fire. It was tug of war between the two until the Fiend knocked Orton down with a clothesline. Then the Fiend used weapons such as two leather straps with one set on fire. The Viper avoided the strap, but was sent to the ring post by the Fiend.

The Fiend grabbed another weapon which was a pick axe, but Orton avoided the fatal blow, but the offense was all for The Fiend so far.

Then Wyatt's masked alter ego grabbed his rocking chair and a can of gasoline; he set up the chair and doused the furniture with the flammable liquid before spilling a trail to the floor. The Fiend then threw Orton to the steps and make him sit on the chair; he then took a lighter and threw it to the trail, but Orton managed to roll out of the hellfire.

The Fiend then grabbed the steps, but Orton fired back with shots from an axe handle then the steel steps. The Viper grabbed a chain and connected punches to the Fiend and then choking him with the chain while pushing him to the flames, but the masked Wyatt got out of it. The Fiend then fired back with a uranage to the Viper.

The Fiend found an axe handle and made a torch out of it, but the Viper fired back with a kick and then nails him with his vintage hanging DDT.

Then Orton prepares to set the Fiend and looks to end it with an RKO, but he was caught in a Mandible Claw and the Fiend is pushing the Viper to the flames, but the Viper turned it around while the claw was still locked in, but managed to get The Fiend to the flames.

Orton got in the ring and the Fiend gave pursuit, but was flattened by an RKO. 

The Viper's face showed trauma and conflict while Alex slowly pulled himself up to see the Fiend on fire

The Pharaoh watched as his mentor checked on for any signs of life from The Fiend. Alex could only watch as his mentor was in a mental state of conflict.

Randy saw his protege and pointed something at ringside.

Randy: get it...

Alex saw what his mentor was pointing to, and it was the gasoline can. The Pharaoh shook his head and shouted.

Alex: you already won! It's done!

Randy: I said get the damn can!

The Pharaoh followed the order and retrieved the gas can at ringside. Alex felt conflicted, but his mind was all on the moment that the Fiend changed his wife Alexa. Alex let out a frustrated scream and gave the can to his mentor.

Orton grabbed the can and poured the liquid on the Fiend's body. 

Randy: Alex, the matches!

Alex got the box of matches and tossed it to his mentor and joined him in the ring.

The Pharaoh could only watch as Randy lit a single match and then dropped it, lighting The Fiend on fire. 

Randy got out of the ring and pulled Alex out and the two retreated to the ramp as The Fiend burns while the ThunderDome erupts in flames

Randy got out of the ring and pulled Alex out and the two retreated to the ramp as The Fiend burns while the ThunderDome erupts in flames. The Viper did his signature pose while Alex put his hands over his head as reality sets in and thought to himself while he looked at his hands.

Alex: what have I become?