Chapter 2: Raw | November 30, 2020

(One month later)

Randy has lost his WWE Championship to Drew, forcing the proposed match for Survivor Series to change, making the Scotsman go against SmackDown's Tribal Chief in a losing effort. One week after the pay-per-view, Orton was booked for Moment of Bliss exactly one week after losing to AJ Styles in a singles match due to the Fiend's interference.

As for Alex, he was making a slow recovery, but is still not allowed to make any physical contact, so temporarily he is on commentary with Samoa Joe, Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton.

Tom: it's been a crazy month for your mentor, Alex. He lost his WWE title and he lost to AJ Styles, care to comment on those?

Alex: well Tom, even though the Fiend did not get involved in the WWE title match, I'm a bit sure that the Fiend is in the head of my mentor, but's lets see what Alexa wants

Byron: we'll find out now, Moment of Bliss is about to start

The camera panned to Alexa in the ring as she began to speak.

Alexa: welcome to a super exciting, super duper edition of Moment of Bliss. Now, my guest tonight needs no introduction, but I'm gonna give him one anyway. Please welcome, a 14 time world champion, the Viper, the Legend Killer, and my favorite Superstar Randy Orton

The Viper's theme played and the former champion walked out with a serious look on his face, and wants to end the mind games as he got in the ring. The music faded away as Alexa began to spoke.

Alexa: wow... somebody's in a foul mood, but I get it; I wouldn't be in a phenomenal mood either if this happened to me last week...

The screen showed last week's Raw match between Orton and Styles, and when the Viper set up for the RKO, the lights went down Fiend style, and the Fiend himself appeared and startled the Viper. The distraction was enough for Styles to hit the Phenomenal Forearm for the victory.

 The distraction was enough for Styles to hit the Phenomenal Forearm for the victory

Then it shifted back to an irritated Orton and a giggling Bliss.

Alexa: I cannot believe he did that to you. I mean, but, have you ever ask yourself why he did that to you? I mean, obviously I don't know him as well as you do yet, but you know I would just ask myself, "Self, why would the Fiend do that to me?