You don't need a guardian ang...

By Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 25

189 7 6
By Lahvee

After choosing a mask for all three of us, at which Asmo and Solomon bought matching ones, silver and rose gold in two different designs, and also buying some accessories to match with my dress, we went over to the men's section of the store.

"There's a lot of amazing ones, how am I ever going to choose one?" Asmo sighs.

"You haven't even choose or tried on one, and you called MC picky?" Solomon says as he browses through some suits.

"But just look at this Solomon! How am I supposed to choose?" Solomon doesn't even look up.

"Uh huh sure but you promised we're just going to buy our outfits and nothing else right? So choose only one Asmo,"

"Wait, when did you guys make that promise?" I glance at the both of them and Solomon kind of froze.

"Oh he promised to join our shopping today but I'm not allowed to buy anything other than that!" Asmo answer and Solomon looks like he's mentally face-palming himself.

"Oh? I thought you said earlier that you didn't get a chance to say anything about the shopping Solomon? What's this now?" I look at him.

"Alright fine, I did agree to go shopping with you two but only because Asmo promised me he won't buy anything else other than the outfit,"

"So you were intentionally late!"

"No, I was asleep,"

"Whatever but what does Asmo not buying anything else has to do with you going or not?"

"I don't want to go around carrying all his stuffs," Solomon sighs.

"Oh but you still are carrying these!" Asmo pipes up.

"I know and that's why I don't want you to add more," Solomon sighs again.

"But Asmo, I can carry my own-"

"Shh let Solomon carry them, he is the gentleman after all," Asmo cuts me off.

"And you're not?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I am but today the two of us will be the ladies," Asmo holds up a suit, "Solomon what about this one?"

"I don't see how green is supposed to match the mask we chose Asmodeus,"

"Pity, it's a beautiful color," Asmo puts it back.

"You know Asmodeus, I'm starting to think the only reason you invite me shopping is to carry your bags,"

"Of course not! And you said so yourself that I need you to choose,"

"You know you could just say no Solomon,"

"And like I said before, I just never seem to be able to tell him no," Solomon shrugs. I watch Solomon walk over to Asmo and they discuss about the suits and choosing.

"You know, you two are a really good couple and I really feel like I'm intruding you two right now," the two of them stop and look at me before Asmo burst into laughter.

"Oh honey, we're not a couple! We're just really good friends!" I glance between the two of them, Asmo with one arm hooked through Solomon's arm, trying to decide if Asmo is joking.

"You're not?"

"Of course not! Oh, are you jealous? I didn't knew you felt such thing about me! Or is it Solomon? It's me right?"

"No no, it's nothing like that. You just look like a couple that's it,"

"We do? Well I think we'd be a great couple! Actually, anyone who is in a relationship with me, we'll be a great couple! They are with me after all," Asmo muses.

"You praise yourself too much Asmo," Solomon picks out a suit, "here, go try this on. I think it'll look good with the mask."

"Okay!" I wait until Asmo disappear behind the door before interrogating Solomon.

"You haven't ask him?" I whisper yell at him.

"Well what did you expect me to do?" He whisper yells back while continue browsing through the clothes.

"Oh come on Solomon, ask him out!"

"You think it's that easy? If it was, I would've done it a long time ago!"

"What's so hard about it? He's Asmo!"

"Exactly because he's Asmo is why it's hard! He's the avatar of Lust MC! He's probably hooked up with other people more than the pacts I have! Did you really think he would like me?"

"Uh yeah? Have you seen the way he acts around you? Do you see him act that way with his flings?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? I'm pretty sure he acts that way around everyone!" Just then Asmo walks out.

"What do you think? I look absolutely amazing don't you think?"

"Oh you look good," I tell him.

"Of course I do! I look good in everything!"

"Alright, how about you try this one now," Solomon hands him another one and Asmo walks back to the dressing room.

"Come on, I'm sure he likes you!" I continue to argue with him.

"That's not reassuring MC, I'd rather not take any chances and make a fool of myself," he argues back.

"Solomon this one is perfect!" Asmo exclaims as he suddenly slams open the door. I look up to see Asmo wearing a soft gold colored suit with rose gold lapels and rose gold pants. Underneath he's wearing a white shirt with frills and a rose gold vest. He also has a ribbon that matches the soft gold color of the suit.

"Your thoughts Solomon?" I look at him to see he's staring at Asmo checking out his reflection in the mirror, "Solomon?" I smirk and he snaps out of it.

"Yeah it's perfect, so you'll choose that one?" Solomon say as he avoids my gaze.

"Yes! Oh I knew we could count on you, see I told you you're not here just to carry our bags! Let me change out of this first and we'll choose your next! Since you chose mine and MC's then we'll choose yours!" Asmo hurries to change back to his clothes.

"I saw you stare at him," I whisper to him.

"Shut up MC,"

"Sure sure," I laugh. The door opens again and Asmo quickly walks over to us.

"Come on Solomon, it's time we choose yours!" Asmo takes Solomon's hand and starts dragging him. Solomon looks at me and I mouth 'enjoy' at him but he shakes his head.

"Oh no, you are not getting away from this. Asmo said it's you and him who's going to choose, after all I'd like my human best friend to choose mine after I helped her with hers," he grabs my hand and the two of us follow Asmo.

Since it's Asmo who's choosing, poor Solomon had to try on a ton of different suits until he could choose one, I barely contributed anything on choosing it. He settled with a silver suit with matching pants and the lapels are outlined with black. Underneath is a white shirt.

"Aren't you going to look for a tie or something to go with it?" I ask him.

"No, I already have one,"

"Really?" I look at him in surprise.

"Yeah, it's a gift I ask to be made for him!" Asmo adds.

"Oh?" I look at Solomon, you didn't tell me anything about this, "well let's get going then."

"Next is shoes!" Asmo say excitedly and the three of us head over to the shoes section.

"What did he get you? You better show me or this friendship is over," I whisper to Solomon.

"Can't you just wait until the day of the party?"

"Since you kept it a secret from me then no,"

"It's barely even a secret, I was going to tell you but I forgot about it,"

"Sure you did, when did he give it to you anyway?"

"When you were trying on the red dress,"

"It wasn't that long ago! How could you even forget it? So if he gave it to you then, that must mean you have it with you right now right? Come on, show it to me," I plead with him.

"Okay fine here," he pulls out something from his pocket and gave it to me. It's a bolo tie and the clasp is made of an oval rose gold gem.

"Ooh it's pretty!"

"Well it is Asmodeus after all," he chuckles lightly.

"Hurry up you two, you're walking too slow," Asmo calls out to us.

"Coming," Solomon answers him and the two of us start to walk faster. I examine the tie carefully. The tie itself is a black to white gradient. I was about to hand it over to him when I notice something. I look at the clasp closely and right there, engraved in the middle of it is Asmo's sigil. It's not really that noticeable unless you look closely at it. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I hand it back to Solomon. "Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing,"

"I don't trust that smile, out with it MC," Solomon eyes me suspiciously as he puts the tie back in his pocket.

"Did you knew?" I ask him.

"What?"

"About the sigil in the middle of the clasp," the slight blush that crept up his cheek didn't escape my notice, "you did know!"

"Of course I do, Asmodeus told me about it. I was hoping you wouldn't notice,"

"How did it even get there?"

"He told me that he got it specially made for me as a gift and put his sigil on it as a reminder that it's from him,"

"And you're saying he doesn't like you? Please tell me you at least got him something,"

"Of course I did, he was the one that came up with the idea we should give each other a surprise to wear to the party."

"And you didn't tell me you got him a gift? Not cool Solomon,"

"What are you two whispering about?" Asmo say as he suddenly appears beside us.

"Oh we were talking about the gift you got him Asmo, it was really pretty," I tell him.

"I know right? I'm a genius!"

"By the way Asmo, Solomon said he also got you a gift," I eye Solomon and see him sigh.

"Well, he's supposed too but he hasn't given me anything," Asmo pouts.

"He didn't?" I look at Solomon, what is the meaning of this?

"I think he might have forgotten about our promise," Asmo sighs.

"I told you I didn't. I'm just going to give it to you on the day of the party, that's all,"

"Oh he's playing surprise, keeping the best for the last I see," I laugh.

"But what if it doesn't fit?" Asmo asks.

"It will, I've seen your suit after all,"

"Hm I guess you have a point," Asmo say finally agreeing.

It didn't take us that long to choose our shoes and after we were done, it was already well past afternoon. How many hours exactly did we spend at Majolish?

"You know, I'm famished," I tell them.

"How about we grab some food?" Solomon suggests.

"Ooh how about we stop at The Fall?" Asmo suggests next.

"We are not going to a club Asmodeus," Solomon disagrees with him.

"But why?"

"Because you'd probably end up drinking and I need to go home, I have a spell and potion to work on but I can't just go home when I'm the one carrying our bags here," Solomon sighs.

"Aww come on Solomon, just for a while!" Asmo pleads with him.

"I'm sorry but I can't Asmodeus, plus this is for your present anyway,"

"It is?"

"Yes Asmodeus,"

"Well then if that's the case, how about we go to Ristorante Six?"

"What do you say MC?" Solomon turns to look at me.

"Uh sure, I'm fine with it,"

"Then Ristorante Six it is! Let's go!" Asmo starts pulling both me and Solomon and just at that moment my D.D.D rings. It's Simeon.

"Hello?" I answer it.

"When are you coming back?" Of course it's Kegan.

"Oh it's you, how are you even using Simeon's D.D.D?" I put it on speaker since Asmo and Solomon seems interested in listening.

"I'm at Purgatory Hall at the moment,"

"Why are you even there?"

"I don't see a reason as to why I have to stay in a house with a bunch of demons without you there," of course he doesn't.

"How long have you been there?"

"After that call with you,"

"Where's Simeon and Luke?"

"Simeon just went off to send Luke to the Demon Lord Castle for baking classes with Barbatos since Solomon isn't here,"

"Oh did he have baking classes today? I must've forgotten, oh well, it wouldn't hurt Simeon to change his schedule," Solomon say.

"Did Simeon left his D.D.D with you?"

"Yes," why Simeon? "Now answer the question, when are you coming back? You've been up there for long enough now,"

"I've been here for a couple of hours and I was at the Devildom for more than 10 months, you're saying this is enough?"

"Of course not but you know what I mean, plus if you wanted to go back to the human world you could always just go back and stay there."

"Eh it's not too long now before my one year is up, plus would me going back to the human world means you would stop being my guardian angel? You did say that my sister sent me one to protect me while I'm missing right now so that's a yes right?" I wait for him to answer but the other end went silent for a while.

"Did the call got cut off?" Asmo asks. I check it.

"No, hello? Kegan? Are you there? Did something came up?"

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts," he finally answers.

"Oh what were you thinking about?"

"Your question. I suppose... yes I might stop being your guardian angel if you return..." He sounds... disappointed?

"Are you okay? You sound weird,"

"Yes," he clears his throat, "just come back quickly, it worries me to not be able to see you,"

"Oh stop worrying, don't you have some angel work to do?"

"Being your guardian angel is my work but seeing that you're up there at the human world, I can't really work now, can I?"

"Don't you usually have some paperwork to do?"

"Not really important, just come back."

"Aw are you, by any chance, missing me?"

"Nonsense now hurry up, quit it with the shopping already. It's not good to waste so much money,"

"Geez fine dad,"

"Do not call me dad,"

"Then stop acting like one," just then we reach the front doors of Ristorante Six, "look I have to go, see you at home." I turn off the call without waiting for his response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
82.6K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ ❝I can't tolerate people like you.❞ π™Žπ™€π™π™‹π™€π™‰π™ 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇| A girl though...
2.9K 66 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
869 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...