Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XLI: Missing

28.8K 908 92
By Bp_hiu

J I S O O

I badly wanted to scream and curse right now because Limario caught us in the basement; Jennie was torturing Hanbin and his men while I watched them.

We just messed up, and I think Limario hates us now.

How did she even know where we were?

How did she enter that place?

I think she sees my little sister as a murderer now.

Well, my sister is a murderer and a psychopath.

Threats made her do those unhumane things.

Jennie immediately brought Limario to one of her houses. It's a bit far from Seoul, and I know she was planning to lock Lisa there till she accepted my little sister.

I can't believe she's going to witness Jennie slowly killing the people who beat her and I'm just watching it like I'm only watching a movie.

I contacted the headmaster and told him to cancel the classes for a week. He asked what was wrong, but I told him it was a personal matter, and he couldn't disagree because we are the daughter of our university's owner, and he works for us.

"Jisoo." I heard my father's voice, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes, Dad?" I stood up from the couch and I looked at him.

"Did she do it again?" I slightly nodded, and he sighed. I walked towards him and I hugged him tightly.

"I didn't even stop her, I just let and tolerated her." He slowly and gently rubbed my back.

"We can't stop her. We tried it before, but she almost killed us as well. However, sooner or later she will learn to control it, especially when her lover asks and forces her to do it like what I did to your mother." He cupped my face and he smiled at me. "It took a lot of time, but it was worth it. She went back to her normal self. I hope the girl that our Jennie Lock at her secret place can change and stop her."

I heaved a deep sigh and looked at my father with concern.

"She probably hates us now." He shook her head. That made me confused.

"What is her name?" He inquired.

"Lisa." I answered.

"Full name."

"Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Brüshweiler." He kissed my forehead and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Have some fate at Lalisa. I know she will be a great influence on our Jennie." I furrowed my eyebrow and he patted my shoulder before he left me alone in his study room, leaving me dumbfounded.

I'm confused.

I'm here at the Kim Mansion to convince him to stop my little sister, but he didn't help me, instead he made me confused and more worried about both Jennie and Lisa.

Instead of wasting any time doing nothing, I left Kim Mansion and drove to mine and my little sister's houses.

It's been three days since Jennie brought Lisa to her secret house. I don't know where that house is located. I want to go there, but I know she's going to get mad.

But still, I will find them so I can see how the two of them.

•••

When I arrived at my sister's and I's house, I saw my girlfriend, Chaeyoung, and my friend, Seulgi, waiting in front of the main door.

I got out of the car and a slap welcomed me.

All I could feel was a sting in my right cheek. It seriously hurt me and I felt like it knocked some sense into me.

"Where did your evil murderer sister hide my cousin?!" Chaeyoung angrily said, her eyes are glaring at me.

I touched my right cheek and answered, "I-I don't know."

She laughed sarcastically.

"How?! She is your sister Kim Jisoo!!!" She yelled out, then Seulgi suddenly grabbed my collar, which caught me off guard.

"Tell me, Jisoo, where is Lisa? Where did you and your fucking psychopath sister bring her?" Seulgi asked seriously. "She's been missing for three days and we have been finding her for three days straight."

"I d—" Rosé cut me off.

"Don't lie, I heard everything happen in the warehouse that night. Lisa forgot to end the call. I heard how she shouted, your little sister is a heartless murderer."

"I don't know the location, but I know she hid Lisa in one of her secret places." I honestly told them, which made Seulgi let go of my collar.

"Don't you have any idea at least?" Seulgi asked, and I shook my head.

"Call Bambam and all of your demon men, tell them to find my cousin before this day ends or else I'm going to involve the police here to put you and especially your fucking sister in jail." Rosé warned me and I dialed Bambam.

I texted all of our men and they are now looking for Lisa.

"If something bad happens to my cousin, I'm never going to forgive you, and especially your motherfucking little sister. I will forget whatever we have."

I got really scared at Rosé. This is my first time hearing her cursed.

"Jennie can't hurt her." I said, and she scoffed.

"How can you be so sure about that?" She raises one eyebrow.

"She loved Lisa so much that she went crazy." I sighed.

"Lalisa really loved her too. Jennie-unnie didn't have to kill someone just to solo my cousin. She is too selfish to the point she is willing to do sins just to have whatever she wishes for."

I frustratedly rubbed my face, "Jennie got these traits from our mother. Killing someone is running in our blood. Every generation of Kim, there is one child who will go to inherit these kinds of characteristics."

Seulgi and Rosé snapped their heads at me.

"Did you mean that I love an insane woman too?" Rosé asked, sounding like she was disgusted, which hurt me.

I quickly shook my head, "No, I've never killed someone before."

"Are you saying that only Jennie has psychopathic blood?"Seulgi asked, and I nodded.

"My father, Jiyong Kim, is aware of what's happening and that his wife, Sandara Park-Kim, is insane, but he still accepted and loved her wholeheartedly. My Mom never kills someone anymore when my Dad stops and loves her so much. It's like a curse, and the curse will only break if you find your true love." I explained, which made Seulgi burst out laughing and shake her head in disbelief.

Rosé and Seulgi sat on the floor in front of the main door of my house.

"Is this some sort of fairy tale?" Seulgi continued laughing.

"If Lisa accepted Jennie-unnie, did it mean she was going to stop this killing someone?" Rosé asked, and I nodded. "Did you try to stop your sister before?"

"I did."

"What happened?"

"She almost killed us." Their eyes widened, and I gave them a small smile, reassuring them that it was fine. "I got admitted to the hospital for two weeks. She accidentally stabbed my abdomen."

"Accidentally?" Seulgi raised her eyebrows.

I nodded, "She was out of control at that time. Anger controlled both of her mind and body, but I know deep inside that her heart was trying to stop her anger, but her heart was too weak."

"I'm going to call Uncle Marco." I frowned at what Rosè just said.

"What for?" Seulgi asked.

"To inform them what happened to their child." Rosé answered nonchalantly. "Uncle Marco might bring the whole of Thailand and Switzerland to find Lisa and kill Jennie."

I felt someone pour cold water on me.

"I don't think they are going to kill Jennie." Seulgi told Rosé as if they were not talking about serious matters.

What's going on?

Who is Uncle Marco talking about?

"Also, I don't think the Kims have a good relationship with Uncle Marco." Seulgi stated that it made Rosé stop dialing their Uncle Marco.

"They will have a good relationship whether they like it or not." Rosé continues dialing his number.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked and they smiled at me.

Are they bipolar? They were mad earlier, but now they are smiling.

"You are going to meet my awesome uncle." Rosé said proudly, and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

"He taught me how to use a gun before and you might see him later." Seulgi said that made Rosé laugh.

"You only manage to hit the target three times out of ten." Rosé said, and Seulgi just shrugged her shoulders. I just looked and listened to them.

"Chu." Seulgi called me.

"Why?" I asked.

"You and your sister will have to admit everything wrong that you have done." I furrow my eyebrow.

"What? Where?"

"In the church."

"What?"

"Babe, I'm a Christian, remember?" Rosé asked, and I nodded. "You need to admit your sin to the priest."

I said, sounding unsure.

"Let's go inside your house. Uncle Marco will be here in... two hours." Rosé grabbed my wrist and made me open the door.

I don't really know what's going on.

Dad confused me and even these two are confusing me.

Who the hell is Uncle Marco?

•••

J E N N I E

It's sad and hurting to see my Lili locking herself in the room I assigned for her. For about four days now, she hasn't talked or looked at me for about four days now, and I'm the only one to blame for that. I did a cruel thing to others, and my only reason was for my own sake and my selfishness.

I keep trying to talk to her, but she just pretends that I'm not existing.

It's fine to leave her alone in her bedroom because she can't escape here. Jumping from the window and swimming in the water is the only thing she can do to escape here because the main door is fully locked and she can't open it.

I went to her room and saw her looking out the window. Her eyes were lifeless. I approached her and hugged her from behind, which made her flinch.

"I'm willing to wait, Lili." I whispered to her right ear and rested my cheek on her back.

"Dad is going to kill you." She spoke, and her statement made me frown.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"I'm her only child and you stole me from him." I chuckled and hugged her waist tightly.

"He loves you so much, huh?" She nodded.

"You both love me so much." I hummed in response and sniffed her addictive scent.

"I love you so much, Lalisa." I kissed her neck. Then, I heard her sniff and I looked at her. She was crying again. "Stop crying, Lili; you've been crying since I brought you here."

"D-dad...is gonna h-hurt you." She stuttered and wiped her tears using the back of her hands. I made her turn around and I wiped her tears using my hand.

"Who is your dad, Lili? Why do you sound so scared of him?" I looked at her worriedly as I helped her wipe her tears.

"H-he hates...y-you so much." I hugged her and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Don't be scared, Lili." I drew some patterns on her back.

"H-he is...scarier than you." I frowned.

Is she saying that she is not afraid of me anymore?

She looked more scared of her dad than me.

"Why are you so scared of him?" I asked her softly.

"H-he..." She stopped talking, looking hesitant to say it.

"He what?" I encouraged her to talk.

"H-he can...kill you." I sighed.

Who is her dad?

Why does it feel like her dad is capable of doing bad things?

"I don't think I can stop him from killing you." She said this and pulled away from the hug.

She went to the bathroom, and I know she locked the door, so I can't come with her inside.

I take out my phone from my pocket and send Bambam a text to know about Lalisa's father.

2:36PM
> I'd like you to tell me who Lalisa's father is.

2:36PM Bambam
> I can't.

I furrowed my eyebrow and went out of my Lalisa's room, then I threw my phone at the wall.

Her father was definitely a powerful man, just based on how my Lalisa cried because she was afraid of him.

It looks like I will meet that man sooner or later. I should prepare because he sounded dangerous and he might attempt to get back his daughter, and I can't let that happen because Lalisa was already mine and I won't let anything or anyone steal her from me.

I will kill anyone who tries to steal Lalisa. I don't care whose it is.

I hate seeing my baby scared and crying.

A little bit longer, she will learn to accept my flaws and sins.

My Lalisa will be stolen from me by her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...
84.5K 2.1K 13
"What do you want from me, Lisa?" "I dont know. All I know is that you make me feel good" - "She's dangerous, Jen" - "What did they say?" "Told me to...
207K 5.9K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
843K 24.5K 36
If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what would you do? "I'd get you," Lisa answer...