CONNECTIONS, H. Kazutora

By abusivesmurf

"๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž?" โ–ถ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: An AU of (Y/n) (L/n) an... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
FINAL
AUTHOR'S NOTE

02

7.6K 291 553
By abusivesmurf

You were packing your bags ready to leave the classroom when one of your classmates asked you to bring a pile of paperwork to the school faculty, you really wanted to go straight to Kazu's house but at the same time you didn't want to be rude and just brought the papers to the school faculty. It was really heavy so you had to stop multiple times to pick up a piece of paper that flew away. Once you finally placed it on the teacher's desk you ran down the stairs and exited the school building, you ran in the streets and people looked at you weirdly so it made you feel a bit nervous and slowed down. As you were walking, you passed a group of delinquents. Suddenly a hand gripped on your wrist.

"Hey you look really pretty, how about you hang out with us?" One of the guys that was holding onto my wrist said with a smirk.

"No. I'm really in a rush right now so if you would just—" I tried pulling away but he was strong so he didn't let me go.

"Come on it would be fun~ Isn't it a bit rude to decline an invite?"

"Don't touch her." A familiar voice appeared behind me, I turned around to see Kazu storming towards us with an irritated look.

"Kazu..."

"Haah? And who the fuck are you? Mind your own business." I looked at the guy in the eyes trying to tell him to let me go before something bad happens, he instead tightened his grip causing me to groan in pain.

"Didn't you hear what I fucking said? Get your filthy hands off her—" The guy bent my wrist making tears fall down as I screamed.

"What are you gonna do about it—" His words got cut off and the grip on my wrist loosened, a loud thud came from the ground. I turned to see the guy on the ground unconscious with blood splattered all over his face. My eyes widened as soon as I saw Kazu walking towards the guy with a bloody fist.

"Kazu stop don't kill him!" He ignored me and kept on making his way to the unconscious body.

I ran to him and pulled him away by his shirt at the back.

"Stop pulling onto me— (name) let me go! I'm not done with that guy yet!"

"...."

"(name) can you hear me?! Let me go now!" He stopped struggling and his eyes widened when he saw my face. My eyes were red and puffy as tears were still visible below my eyes and cheeks.

"Please Kazu? Can we just go..."

"(name)... ugh fine." He glared at the guy who was conscious again and flipped him off.

We walked down the quiet street not even making eye contact. It was so quiet. Too quiet. I decided to break the silence and asked him a question "How'd you know I was in danger?"

"You were taking forever to come to my house so I went to look for you." Kazu said with no emotion in his words.

I made a small 'o' with my mouth and continued walking to his house. When we got to Kazu's house I dragged him to the bathroom to help him clean his hand and treat the wound on his knuckle from punching that guy, as for me I just washed my wrist with water and soap to get the disgusting handprint that the guy left.

"So what did you need me to do?" I asked Kazu.

"I need you to dye my hair for me, I want to change my looks"

"Oh really? Sure! What color and style do you want?" I asked again turning to him with a gentle smile.

"Hm... I want yellow streaks, just dye it for me and i'll cut my hair myself" He then pointed at the tub to where all of the equipments are at, seems like he was already prepared. I let out a small chuckle before grabbing the items and started dyeing his hair. It took quite a while but we got the results that Kazu wanted.

"Thanks (name) I love it, i'm gonna start cutting my hair so you can go chill in my bedroom if you want" I nodded and went straight to his bedroom. I've been to his house a few times when we were little whenever his dad isn't home. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head inside the room, it's the same like I remembered. How cute. I looked around the room and saw his desk, I walked over to it and saw something that made me surprised. Above the desk were printed old photos of me and Kazu together when we were little kids, the photos were attached to a string with pins holding onto them.

(something like this if you don't get what I mean)

There was one when me and Kazu were just toddlers, one when we ate our first ice cream, one when we went to elementary together and so many more, oh how I missed those old times... I kept looking at one picture to another and noticed one photo that was really different from the others, in that picture it was 3 years ago inside my living room it wasn't just me and Kazu, there was Mikey.. Draken.. Mitsuya... Pah-chin and Baji.

Flash Back 3 years ago

"Happy birthday (name)!!" Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Pah, and Kazu shouted all at the same time with smiles on their faces as they jumped up in the air almost hitting the ceiling but only Draken got hit.

"Ouch! (name) when are you gonna make your ceiling higher?! I keep hitting my head because of it!" Draken cried in pain while rubbing his head.

"It's your fault for growing so tall so don't blame it on (name)!" Pah said as he pointed his index finger directly at Draken's face.

"Oh shut the hell up!" The two boys went from bickering each other to fighting, they ended up hitting the table and knocking down a few paper plates and party cups to the floor, after knocking down a few more things the table slightly tilted up on one side causing my birthday cake to slip down off the table but luckily Mikey was able to catch it just in time.

"Can you guys stop fighting? We can't let (name)'s birthday get ruined because of you two idiots!" Mitsuya scolded them and asked Baji to help him separate the two from fighting.

"Yeah you two almost made (name)'s birthday cake drop to the floor!" Mikey shouted as he stood up holding the cake.

"Of course you only care about the cake Mikey..." Kazu said looking at Mikey.

"That's not true! I care about (name) too!"

They all started to bicker with one another, Mitsuya and Baji tried to stop everyone from fighting but ended up getting dragged into the fight. I'm so lucky to have met these people. I don't want to ever lose them. They all stopped fighting and stared at me as I was laughing with small tears forming at the end of my eye while hitting my knee. After a few seconds I stood up straightening my posture with a genuine smile.

"Thanks guys... I really appreciate this" They all stood up straightening their posture as well and smiled at me.

"Oh yeah we should take a group photo!" I said with one fist in the air and sparkles in my eyes.

"Sure!" They all agreed and I ran to my closet and took out a tripod and a camera. Turning around I saw that they were already in their positions. Draken in the middle and on his left was Mitsuya and Pah, on his right was Mikey and Baji, and Kazu at the front between Draken and Mikey.

"I got the camera, let me set it up real quick!" I quickly set everything up and clicked on the countdown button, I jogged towards Kazu and clung onto his arm startling him a bit.

"(name) what are you—"

"SAY MOLDY CHEESE!!" I shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"MOLDY CHEESE!" Everyone behind me screamed as a big grin appeared on their faces, I closed my eyes grinning to the camera like everyone else while I was clinging onto Kazu's arm. I guess he was too surprised to even look at the camera since he kept asking me to take another picture because he wasn't ready.

"Don't worry Kazu, you look perfect in the picture!" I gave him a reassuring smile before walking away to my bedroom. After a few minutes, I yelled for everyone to come to my bedroom since I prepared 5 horror movies for us to watch, they walked in and were shocked to see that my room was like a real life cinema. They all sat down in front of the TV leaning against my bed ready to watch the movie. I went into my closet again for some blankets, I took out some spare blankets and threw it at them. I started walking towards the remote to start the movie but noticed that Kazu didn't have a blanket with him.

"Are there not enough blankets? Kazu?" I asked with both of my eyebrows raised up.

"Oh yeah you only had 5 blankets, but it's okay I don't need a blanket.." Kazu answered me with a gentle smile.

"Hm... Here take my blanket" I threw my blanket from my bed at him.

"Huh- What no! Then you won't have a blanket!"

I crawled under my blanket and slid up next to Kazu.

"I can just share it with you" A blush started to appear on his face turning him into a tomato. The others turned to our direction and started to tease us. Kazu lifted the blanket up to his face covering it. I let out a small chuckle before asking Draken and Mikey to bring the snacks and cake to eat for the movie, not long after that they came back and we started the movie. Throughout the movie we kept screaming and dropping food everywhere because of how scary the movie was, it was really fun though! We kept watching one after another until it was really late.

"Bye (name)! It was really fun today, and again happy birthday!" Draken said as the others walked out of the apartment waving goodbye at me except Kazu, he didn't go with them.

"Kazu are you not gonna go home?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"I'll go home later... Your house is a mess so let me help you clean it up"

"Oh really? Thanks! Come on let's go clean the living room first" I said jogging my way to the living room with Kazu following me behind.

End of flash back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 89 7
โœŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ '๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ' โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Kazutora develops a crush on an old classmate f...
210K 7.4K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
12.1K 348 24
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. . Y/n Hane...
16.2K 1.3K 15
๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฌ แตแต˜สณแต’แตแตƒสทแตƒ โฑแถปแตƒโฟแตƒ [๐™ฟ๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค From enemies to ?? ใ€Ž ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—š ใ€ โ–  Contains cursing. โš ...