𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 ♡︎

By -kuroha

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑼 ♫︎ ♪ Takemichi Hanagaki is a 16 year old boy and is in Highschool, one day... More

Chp 1: Crossed Paths
Chp 2: Attract
Questions 👀
Chp 3: Hidden Spots
Chp 4: Run Away Mess
Chp 5: Shareable pt.1
Chp 6: Shareable pt.2
Chp 7: New "Friends"
Chp 9: Assists
Chp 10: Several Love Givers pt.1
Chp 11: Several Love Givers pt.2
Chp 12: Several Love Givers pt.3
Chp 13: Tryst, A Moment for Us
Chp 14: Cupid's Doing I Think?
Chp 15: Knowing Secrets
Not an update butttt
Chp 16: "It's Raining"
Chp 17: A Little Bit Of Fun
Just sum so u can skip if u like :))
Chp 18: Put Me To Sleep, Love
Chp 19: Turquoise and Blue
answer these questions for me and for the next chapter pls? :))
I drew sum for art class hehe :))

Chp 8: A Weird Partner

7.1K 353 76
By -kuroha

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

--The Next Day--

It was now the next day and Takemichi was currently walking towards School, his hands in his pockets and his bag on his shoulder while listening to music with his headphones in.

‘I feel like today's gonna be a weird one...hmm’ Takemichi thought as he sweat drop before shrugging it off and continued walking.

°  °  °

--At School--

It was now lunch time, he was walking through the hallways to go to the cafeteria, when he bumped into someone making him stagger a little back.

“Ah! There you are! I've been looking for you Takemichi-kun!” A girl's voice said. He looked up and saw it was Hina.

“Eh? — Hina?!...s — sorry I didn't see you hehe” Takemichi apologized sheepishly but Hina waved it off and said it wasn't a big deal.

“Anyways!...Here!, Mom made an extra one for you!” Hina said as she handed Takemichi a bento wrapped in a cute yellow cloth.

“U — um I was actually going to —” He was cut off when Hina suddenly grabbed his hand and started to drag him somewhere.

“C'mon Takemichi-kun! I'm finished being busy so let's hang out and eat together!” She smiled.

“Where are we going?” Takemichi asked, being dragged by his best friend.

“To my classroom! Let's eat there!” Hina laughed while Takemichi sweat dropped from her cheerfulness.

°  °  °

--Hina's Classroom--

They both excuse themselves and went to Hina's table. Takemichi grabbed a chair and faced Hina's table and they started to eat, with everyone not minding them cause they were all doing their own thing.

“Sooooo...what were you up to these past few days? — did something interesting happen?~” Hina teasingly asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Intetesting?...well...” Takemichi repeated, remembering what just happened yesterday.

‘...I can't just tell her I got chased and almost got r@ped! Plus I can't just tell her I met a gang too! She'd kill me if she finds out I was dragged into a situation like that!... But they were just helping me!..right?’ Takemichi thought for a second before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He grabbed his phone and saw a number he doesn't recognize, but being the nice person he is, he excused himself and answered.

“Hello?... who's this? — ” Takemichi asked the other line, but the call suddenly ended.

‘It ended?...weird, maybe it was a prank call?....well whatever’ He thought before sighing and going back inside. Turning around; he bumped into something or someone, making him stagger back and fell backwards.

Ah! — ” Takemichi yelped as he braced himself for the fall, but in a split second, he felt an arm around his waist and a hand grabbed his arm.

‘Eh?...’ He slowly opened his eyes to turquoise colored eyes staring back at him, glinting and shining at each other as both hearts beat in sync, not knowing or unaware of the upcoming redness on each other's faces.

“You okay? Sorry about that, I didn't see you turned around, hehe” An oddly familiar yet unrecognizable voice said.

“I — I'm okay!...sorry.. — wait a minute...your that guy from yesterday!, Right?” Takemichi said, pointing at the person with what it looks like to be an accusing finger. The person chuckled before nodding.

Ummmm... Oh! — Matsuno Chifuyu, right?” Takemichi questioned before looking back at the person recognized as Chifuyu who had a smirk plastered on his face.

‘So he remembers my name...hehe’ Chifuyu chuckled in mind, before his eyes softened.

“What are you doing here?” Takemichi asked with the most purest eyes possible. Chifuyu gulped hard, not knowing this was the level of cuteness Takemichi was on.

‘He's so innocent it's so cute!...’ Chifuyu shouted and cried in mind by Takemichi's cuteness.

“Ahem — I was um — walking by and um — ” Chifuyu was cut off by a girl's voice from behind Takemichi, he looked and saw a girl with shoulder length hair and had a beauty mark on the side of her mouth.

“Takemichi-kun what's taking you so lon — hm?... who's this?” Hina questioned.

“U — um... he's umm..” Takemichi stuttered not knowing what to say cause he didn't want to say Chifuyu was a gangster nor a close friend cause they haven't known each other that much so —.

‘Who is she?...’ Chifuyu thought and glanced at Takemichi who had a nervous look and a faint blush on his cheeks. That sight made Chifuyu a little jealous for some reason.

“Nice to meet you!, I'm Matsuno Chifuyu, Takemichi's friendChifuyu introduced himself before handing out his hand for Hina to shake.

“Oh! Um — Tachibana Hinata! Nice to meet you too Chifuyu-kun!” Hina shook his hand and smiled before looking back at Takemichi who had a relieved face.

Hina was about to say something again when someone called her.

“Hina! Come here for a sec!” A girl called her, she excused herself and went to assist whatever they needed.

Ahaha...sorry about her, she's a little too cheery sometimes and —” A hand suddenly grabbed his wrist and yanked him. He looked and saw Chifuyu dragging him, his back facing Takemichi with a shadow illuminated on his eyes. Takemichi started to sweat not knowing what Chifuyu was about to do nor wanted to do.

‘Is this the thing I felt this morning?..’ Takemichi thought before gulping and followed along.

They walked a bit before suddenly entering the restroom, luckily noone was inside. Chifuyu then drag Takemichi inside a cubicle before locking it.

“Um...Chifuyu? What are we doing here? And why did you drag me here with you? It's...a little wei — ”
Takemichi stuttered before gulping his anxiousness. Chifuyu just stood there Infront of him with his head hung a bit and his aura that he was emitting was a little weird too.

“Takemichi...” Chifuyu mumbled but Takemichi still heard. Takemichi slightly flinched at the voice before suddenly feeling arms around his waist again but this time, it pulled him into a nice loving hug, Chifuyu then rested his chin on Takemichi's shoulder before nuzzling his nose into Takemichi's neck; smelling his scent.

‘Eh?...’ Takemichi questioned in mind before feeling warmth as Chifuyu hugged him tighter by the waist, also feeling Chifuyu's breath in the crook of his neck sending Takemichi shivers down his spine before blushing slightly by the sudden sensation and move.

“Chifuyu? You okay?” Takemichi asked slowly before Chifuyu cut him off again. “Hug me...hug back..” Chifuyu murmured before nuzzling his nose more into Takemichi's neck and inhaling his scent.

Not knowing what the blonde boy was up to nor feeling; Takemichi obeyed his request and hugged back, his arms wrapped around Chifuyu's neck and rested his chin on his shoulder.

“Like this?” Takemichi asked softly, not aware of the blush on Chifuyu's cheeks reddened more as he heard Takemichi's soft voice.

‘Ah shit... I'm already addicted..’

To be continued...

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

Hey hey hey!!! Hoped u guys liked this Chapter!!! — it's the start of School so it might be hard to update but I'll try and find time to update! 💗

Look forward again for the next chapter!!! 💗💗💗

That's all!!!

Byeeee!!! ✌️💗

-kuroha ఌ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 175 13
Mikey x Experiment Takemichi He's name is Takemichi Hanagaki and he is 16 years old, he works in the local video game shop and goes to school well t...
2.6K 103 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
17.8K 622 11
Baby Takemichi - Parents = Bonten Takemichi, Takemichi Hanagaki. The was he's name in the past and know in the future, the past let's say wasn't kin...
115K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...