involved

By cupisen

the night of the halloween party, you run into a sticky situation, one that could make sure you ended up in p... More

the halloween party
partner in crime
pistol play
the office
kill or be killed
50/50 chance
behind bars
game plan
the big escape
paris
tension
fimilar faces
reunion pt.2

๏ฟผ reunion

2.2K 73 168
By cupisen

this chapter contains...(smut,thigh riding,oral,degrading)

Eren. There he was right in front of your eyes. The perfect image of him. His body was propped against the trunk of his car.

His hair was tied in his usual-the signature bun with strands seeping from the sides.

He was wearing a black hoodie, the Nike one you recognize. A pair of black sweats accompany him.

On his arm was his watch. He was holding a cigarette in his right hand.

He brings the Marlboro to his mouth, taking in one more inhale before tossing it beside him onto the cement. He rubs it with his shoe, releasing the remaining fire.

He brushes his hands against his sweats, then focusing his attention on you.

No words being said by you. You couldn't even say hello or make a sound. Seeing him made you angry.

He bends down, reaching his hand out to you for you to grab. "Come here."

He says, awaiting your hand to meet his. You look at his hand, debating on grabbing it before you slap it away.

"Fuck you." You let out standing up on your own.

Annie looks at eren with a shocked looked turning off the flashlight.

She interrupts the tension with, "We gotta hurry, let's go."

"Yeah." You nod, walking to the car door, opening it, and sitting down in the back.

Eren looks at Annie as you do so. Her response was a shrug. She then walked to the passenger seat.

Eren follows, getting into the driver's seat starting the engine.

You all make it to the gate, the three of you getting nervous when driving up to the guard.

He says nothing pressing the button with a smile, letting eren drive out.

All of you let out a sigh of relief once you made it outside the prison.

It was silent. No words were being said, just a muscular tension between the air, just with you and eren.

You believed all three of you were in shock, considering the situation and what you all just did.

You successfully broke out of federal prison-no issues during the time.

It was almost too good to be true. How perfect the plan went.

You now wondered what was the after plan. Where were you all going to go?

Your curiosity is growing; you interrupt the silence. "Where are we going?"

Eren smiles when you finally talk. "Paris." He responds, his eyes still on the road.

"Huh?" You say, laughing at his words.

"Y/n drop the attitude." He says, pressing a bit harder on the gas.

"Or?" You ask, pushing yourself up, propping your head into the middle.

Your face is now in the middle of Annie and eren.

Eren chuckles, watching you do so. "Sit down y/n." He demands.

You don't even bother to say anything anymore and sit back down.

"Good." He says, continuing to drive.

"Paris, huh?" You ask, looking out the window to see nothing but darkness and other cars passing.

"We're leaving tonight. We will be at the airport soon." Eren says.

"What about you, Annie?" You ask, looking at her.

"I'm staying here. I can't leave just yet." She says, looking behind the seat, shining a smile at you.

You smile back, not responding. It upset you that Annie wouldn't be coming with you.

"We're here," Eren says, pulling into the empty lot. You look out the window to see an enormous solid black jet.

"Wow." You say, opening the door stepping out to get a closer view.

Eren does the same, then walking over to you. "You like it?"

You don't even acknowledge him and continue to stare at the jet.

Eren walks, off heading to the back of the car with Annie.

She opens the trunk grabbing all the luggage eren doing the same. He pulls out two large suitcases and a duffle.

Annie pulls out the third. "Alright," Annie says, brushing her hands against her shirt.

"Thank you," Eren states, hugging her tightly. You watched his facial expression as he did so. He was pained. He had to leave her behind.

He lets out a sigh letting go of her grabbing the handle of the suitcase.

You run over to Annie, capturing her in a big hug. "I'll miss you. Thank you for everything." You squeeze her tightly.

She lets out a soft laugh. "Of course, I'll miss you too."

The two of you are letting go. Annie walks to the driver's door and gets in the car. "Au revoir," She says, laughing, then driving off.

You and Eren laugh at her words. He then grabs the two suitcases.

You grab the third and the duffle. "Cmon," He implies, walking toward the jet.

The both of you walked to the jet. The door was open. Five steps were leading inside.

"Sir, it's nice to see you." A man says, walking towards you both.

He takes the suitcases for you and eren and brings them inside.

Eren follows, walking up the stairs. You are tracing behind him.

The inside was beautiful. The seats were a perfect size. There was a snack bar down the hall.

The windows were big so that you could get the perfect view of the outside.

Eren continues walking down to a door. He opens it and steps inside you, following.

It had two large seats big enough to sleep on them. In the front of the seats were two TVs.

Eren sits down on the seat, manspreading. He closes his eyes, letting out a deep breath.

You watch him, his legs wide apart, this view of him had you starting hard.

He opens one eye to be met with you staring. He laughs. "You can look, but you can't speak?" He asks, then closing his eye again.

"Which suitcase is mine?" You ask, ignoring what he says.

"That one," He says, pointing to the one next to him.

You walk towards the suitcase unzipping it to see all of your clothes.

You skin through the nicely folded clothes to grab a tank top and a pair of sweats.

Before you could walk past eren, he grabs your wrist, pulling you onto his thigh. You drop the clothes as he did.

"What the fuck, eren." You are now placed on his thigh.

"Hm?" He asks, bringing his fingers to the buttons on your jumpsuit.

He unhooks the first button. "I missed you." He says, his breath hitting your neck, causing you to squirm.

He moves to the second button unhooking it slowly. "Eren." You sigh, watching him.

He ignored unhooking the last button. He opens the top half of your jumpsuit to met with your tits, nothing covering them.

He hisses at the view before planting a wet kiss onto your neck. You feel the heat growing in between your legs.

His thigh was pressed against your clit, compelling you to move up and slowly down him.

He doesn't notice you do, so he plants more kisses onto your neck than sucking hard against the soft skin-his tongue gliding against your neck than placing a nip on your ear.

You let out a moan as you continue to rub against his thigh. He grabs your face turning it to him. The two of your mouths instantly hooked together.

He slips his tongue inside your mouth you then massaging yours against his.

You couldn't wait any longer. You began to move faster against his thigh, feeling the heat against your clit.

He pulls away from your lips, focusing his attention on your hips, grinding up and down his thigh.

"You really are a slut. So impatient you have to fuck yourself on my thigh?"

You stop doing so, feeling embarrassed as he caught you. "I-I wasn't." You look down at the floor.

He yanks your chin up to him. "Don't stop now. You wanna cum don't you?" He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

He brings his hands to your hips, holding them before pushing you to move against his thigh.

You whimpered, feeling your clit being stimulated again. He flexed his thigh to make it even harder for you to grind against.

The hardness is causing you to cover your mouth as your cunt throbbed even more. "Pick up the pace." He says, pushing your hips even faster.

You were doing the same, grinding against him faster, feeling ready to collapse.

"Eren, I'm gonna cum." You sob.

"Cum for me y/n," He says, letting go of your hips.

His words sending you over the edge you squeeze tightly against his thigh as you cum.

"Fuck!" You shout as you squirm against his leg, arching your back into his chest.

You let out a deep breath against him, your heart pounding.

Eren not giving you any time to recover. "On your knees, y/n."

You do so, slipping off his thigh onto the ground. "Suck it." He demands as you sit in front of him.

You are met with his sweats. You hook your fingers onto the waistband and pull them down.

You're now pulling down his boxers. His cock immediately springing up before your eyes.

The massive vein noticeably on his cock. It was thick and long, just how you remember. You had just came, but you could feel yourself wanting to again.

You take your thumb, rubbing it around his tip. The wet pre-cum coating his end. He lets out a groan as you pleasure his tip.

You take your thumb, then inserting it into your mouth, maintaining eye contact with eren as you suck the pre-cum off of it.

His cock twitches watching you do so. "Hurry up." He insists becoming needier.

You smile before making soft kitty licks up his cock. You trace up and down before meeting the tip.

You open your mouth quickly, taking his cock inside. You moan, feeling it fill your mouth whole.

You began sucking at a slow pace. His cock was hot. He looked at you doing so. "Did I say you could go slow?" He says, annoyed at you messing with him.

You listen, beginning to suck faster. You took him in all the way, feeling the tip hit the back of your throat.

He groans, throwing his head back against the seat. You go faster watching him filled with pleasure.

He grabs your hair tightly, pushing you down further. You thought you were taking it all until more of his cock went deeper.

You could feel yourself about to choke. Eren not letting go continuing to face fuck you.

He begins thrusting his hips faster, his cock hitting your throat harder and more quickly.

You feel tears fled down your face, not being able to breathe as he did so.

You feel his cock growing warmer. He does one last thrust before shooting his load straight into your mouth.

"Fuck!" He groans, gripping your hair tightly as he cums.

He pulls himself out of your mouth. "Swallow it." He declares.

You do so, swallowing his whole load. "Open," He says.

You open your mouth for him to see you swallowed it.

"Good girl." He says, moving his thumb across your bottom lip.

You stand up, grabbing the clothes off of the floor, and walking back to your seat.

You quickly slide off the remaining end of the jumpsuit, then putting on your clothes.

Eren cleans himself off, then pulling out a cigarette from behind his ear.

He slides it between his lips, lighting it and taking in a huge inhale.

He exhales, letting out a sigh. You finish getting dressed watching him do so.

Once you finish, eren stands up from his seat, walking to you.

He stands over you just like before, his height drastically different from yours.

He leans down, placing a soft peck against your lips. He takes the cigarette back to his mouth, taking in another inhale.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go check up with them." He says as he opens the door walking to the pilot.

The door shuts, and you sit down on the chair lying down.

You were happy to be back with him. As much as you hated him at points, he made you feel a way you couldn't describe.

You smile, thinking about how things are going to go now. The two of you were running off to Paris together.

You recline your chair back, grabbing the blanket that was next to the seat. You turn on the tv, opening Netflix, and turning on squid games.

You feel at ease finally, even if it's just for now; you feel relieved. You knew all of this was dangerous, but you didn't care.

As long as you got to be with him. Eren opens the door to see you lying there.

"17-hour flight." He says, standing in front of the door.

"Exciting," You say sarcastically, looking at him.

He chuckles then sits down in his seat across from you.

You caved after two episodes, then falling asleep. You were exhausted after everything that happened today.

Eren does so to the both of you, falling asleep on the way to where you two would now live a new life.

In Paris, France.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 235 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
529K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
6.2K 272 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
98.1K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...