Eren's Older Sister (Levi x R...

By figure_skating

At the age of 10, (Y/N) left to train and become a scout. At that time, Eren was only a year old. Three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:The fall of Wall Maria
Chapter 2: Back at HQ
Chapter 3: Trost's fall Pt. 1
Chapter 4: Trost's fall Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Visiting the Cell
Chapter 6: The Trial
Chapter 7: The old abandoned HQ & The titan incident
Chapter 8: Newbies!!!
Explanations
Happy Pride Month!!!!
Author's Note
Happy Birthday!!!
Hey Y'all!!!
News!!!
1st of July
4th of July

Funny Situation

408 6 7
By figure_skating

Hey!

As some of you may know I'm Canadian and Canada is currently in the process of Federal elections in other words, Canadians will be electing a new Prime Minister if not the same (aka Justin Trudeau).

With all of the stuff going on there are many posters of the different parties (the groups presenting themselves in the elections). The funny part was when I stumbled upon a certain poster the one in the media 😂😂😂😂.

How am I supposed to feel about this 😂😂😂😂
Yeah there's definitely no way I can live my life without finding anime references everywhere I go 😅😅😅
I'm also now of age to vote and I have no idea for who. I have to go vote on the 20th which I don't really want to do 😅😅😅 one things for sure I won't be voting for 2 of the groups (which I will keep as private info in order to not cause a political discussion cause I can't stand politics and that kind of stuff)

(Also please don't mind the writing on the poster it's mostly written in French)

Sorry if this post offended any of my Canadian followers/readers I just couldn't help but laugh so much cause my mind instantly went to AoT 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 19.4K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
213K 5.4K 49
For (Y/n) (L/n), enlisting in the Scouts was a last resort to escape her twisted father and the years of abuse that were part of her "training." But...
753K 22.3K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
11.8K 351 38
Y/N Jeager had been living peacefully inside the walls with her mother, father, and her little brother Eren. That is until she turned 15 years old. S...