The Shunned Wolf Fights Back...

By ArdenTownsend

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do no... More

Reader Comments
Grammar and punctuation (REVISED)
Chapter 1 (revised 06/05/2023)
Chapter 2 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 3 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 4 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 5 (revised 06/07/2023)
Chapter 6 (revised 06/07/2023
Chapter 7 (REVISED 6/8/2023)
Chapter 8 (revised: 6/8/2023)
Chapter 9 (revised 06/08/2023)
Chapter 10 (revised 6/8/3023)
Chapter 11(revised 6/8/2023)
Chapter 12 (revised 6/8/2023)
Chapter 13 (revised 06/08/2023)
Chapter 14 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 15 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 16 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 17 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 18 (revised 06/09/2023)
Author Note
Chapter 19 (06/10/2023)
Chapter 20 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 22 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 23 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 24 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 25 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 26 (revised 06/11/2023)
Chapter 27 (revised 06-11-2023)
Chapter 28 (revised 06/11/2023)
Chapter 29 (revised 06/12/2023)
Chapter 30 (revised 06/12/2023)
Chapter 31 (revised 06/15/2023)
Chapter 32 (revised 06/17/2023)
Chapter 33 (revise 06/18/2023)
Chapter 34 (revised 06/18/2023)-
Chapter 35 (revised 06-19-2023)
Explanation of pack ranking (revised 06/17/2023)
Chapter 36 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 37 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 38 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 39 (revised 06/19/23)
Epilogue (revised 06/19/2023)
SHUN TIMELINE (added 06/19/2023)
MY OTHER BOOKS
Seqeal

Chapter 21 (revise 06/10/2023)

3.4K 88 3
By ArdenTownsend

Week 18

The bailiff then looked around. He went into the hallway. He saw Beta Frank leaning against the wall and the three alphas walking away. The bailiff called, "Beta Frank Falcon from Cayenne Mountain Pack your turn to testify. I need you to please step forward to the witness stand."

Beta Frank sighed and walked into the courtroom. He went to the assigned chair for witnesses. The bailiff swore him in.

Lycan Cerebus said after being sworn in, "I would like for you first to state how you are related to Jocelyn."

Frank growled, "She was my mate."

Cerebus replied, "Why do you state was and not is?"

"I met her after the rape," he replied. "I admit I was stupid enough to reject her.

"How did you hear about her?"

"My alpha, Alpha Bruno, was requested to help do a joint operation of helping to protect Jocelyn. Since I was the best tracker between the three packs, Alpha Bruno sent me to where Jocelyn was held captive. I started tracking various paw prints from the area. I had gone to a werewolf pub in the noman land. While there, six of the seven people sitting over there," he points to the ones on trial, "along with two others who are not there. "He pointed to two others watching the trial. "I started a live feed on a fake account with no friends. They were all openly talking about what they did to the Sommers girl. They even talked about how much she responded to it. She had multiple organisms. They mentioned they took her so often that they even brought her heat. Though it was determined one of the drugs they gave her induced her heat. Alpha Xavier then decided since in heat; she did not need handcuffs. They said he took her many times, and she went wild then. She wanted them then and did not try to escape. Alpha Xavier claimed he had them all take turns taking her in both forms. He was giving them condoms to use then. When they could not keep going, he chased them out. They said he took her multiple times, too, in both forms. They were bragging about what they did. They kept drinking, and they never noticed me watching or videotaping them. When they stumbled out, I followed them to Crimson Blood Territory. I even talked to some of their patrols. I told them their group was pretty drunk, and I followed to ensure they stayed out of trouble."

He stopped talking, "I will admit I was angry from their talks. I then went to Lycan territory. I arranged for formal charges to be brought up against nine different wolves they talked about, but I do not see two of the wolves standing trial. I do regret my angry exchange and rejecting my mate. When I am no longer needed here, I will track down the two not standing before the judge. I want to make sure they don't leave.

Lawyer Varnish stood up, "You admit you videotaped them without their knowledge?"

"Yes."

"Your honor, I request this video not be allowed into testimony because it was videotaped without consent."

Lycan Cerebus said, "On what grounds? We have to prove the authenticity of this video. Beta Falcon has testified. We have two more witnesses and issued a subpoena to the bar. We have videotape from those subpoenas, which has different angles that will prove the authenticity of this video. Plus, have three hostile witnesses that can prove this video he took is authentic before it is even shown to the jury as evidence."

He then looked at Beta Frank, "The two people I think you are talking about were sequestered away. This way, their testimony isn't compromised. Based on the testimony, they did not physically rape her."

The judge said, "Right now, I will allow tape into evidence. The video was taken In a public place like a bar. The person shooting the video does not need approval."

The beta was dismissed. "Wait in the hallway. You might need to be recalled." The bailiff called out, "Fred Keep, Owner of Moonshine Bar."

He marched into the courtroom. The bailiff went and slid out the steps. He stomped up the steps and sat down on the witness chair. "Ok, I am here. Make it quick because you're costing me money since I had to close my business today to be here."

The judge banged his gavel. "Mr. Keep, you will start being respectful, or I will charge you $100 in contempt."

Lycan Cerebus, "Mr. Keep, do you recognize anyone in this court?"

He opened his mouth and closed it. He looked at the judge. He looked at the Lycan. "Yeah." Then he shut his mouth." 

Lycan Cerebus said, "Besides me, whom else do you recognize."

Keep replied, "The seven you have sitting in front, plus a few in the audience. They come into my establishment now and then."

"When was the last time you saw those seven there?"

"Alpha Xavier, he has been for a while, but five others were there the evening before you came and took my videos by that subpoena you issued me to seize them. They haven't been back since."

Lycan Cerebus held up a video. "I would like this video to be submitted into evidence. It will prove that six of these wolves and Beta Frank were there. It is also time-stamped. Please play this video. Then have the owner verify it is his."

The bailiff played the video. Lycan Cyrabus states, "You can see the defendants as the camera swept the room. Plus, see that Beta Frank is videotaping them. No sound was on, so that nothing could be heard. We saw two different waitresses come and take their orders. Then a few minutes later, you come to their table to greet them. Now is this the tape I took from your establishment?"

"Yes," he grumbled.

"The two waitresses we see can verify they were there plus verifying what they heard? Plus, you could verify what you heard."

"Look, all they talked about was some slut they banged, and a few even mentioned losing their wolf virginity to her. When guys drink, they brag. No big deal. They did nothing wrong."

Lycan Cerebus rebukes, "You call raping a girl as nothing wrong?"

"They never mentioned anything about rape. My girls and I talked about it after they left. My girls mentioned they wish they could get banged by a couple of them."

Mr. Varnish stood up, "they mentioned just banging a girl, and you did not hear any name?"

"I already said they were banging her in both forms, and she was begging for more, they said. That sounds consensual based on their descriptions."

Mr. Varnish said, "No more questions and no need to call the waitresses. My clients will state they were there that night. They talked about a wolf they banged. It had gone into heat. Six of them are single wolves, but Alpha Xavier still states innocence. My clients are stating it wasn't rape. They took a bitch in heat. If a she-wolf is out in public while in heat, it is not considered rape."

Lycan Cerebus states, "If the defense changes his mind, I will ask to recall the waitresses. Since they admit to their talks, I want the jury to hear what they boasted about."

Mr. Varnish stands, "I object. My clients admitted to the discussion, so Beta Frank's video isn't needed."

The judge replied, "I disagree; we need to hear what they said to determine if rape or a bitch in heat."

The video was then played. After playing the video, the court was adjourned until the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
120K 5.5K 53
3 BOOK SERIES PUT INTO ONE BOOK Genevieve has been alone for most of her life but her life changed when she accidentally attacked one of the male wol...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
265K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...