Facing The Past (True beauty...

By park_chris_rocky

Park min jae returns to her country to face up her problems. Having a troubled past, running away was her bes... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHP 1 - back to korea
CHP 3 - Hospital
CHP 4 - Min hyuk
CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy
CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too
CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?
CHP 8 - First day of work
CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria
CHP 10 - Maths class
CHP 11- date arrangement
CHP 12 - unexpected events
CHP 13 - Jukyung's date
CHP 14 - study and karoke
CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung
CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung
CHP 17 - The festival
CHP 18 - Return of Lee Seo Jo
CHP 19 - Proposal
CHP 20 - Underwear
CHP 21 - Date
CHP 22 - Karaoke room
CHP - 23 The Past
CHP - 24 feelings

CHP 2 - Saebom high

491 21 2
By park_chris_rocky

The apartment is spacious. It has 2 rooms, kitchen and living room. She decided to use one room for her study and artwork. Another room for her bedroom. The bedroom had a separate cupboard to arrange her clothes.

She unpacked half of her luggage and started to arrange them inside the cupboard. Her study room has a balcony. She can gaze at the sky from there. The night sky was clear with 2 stars and a moon. She smiled upon seeing them.

Min jae moved all the boxes to their respective rooms. She is too exhausted to unpack everything. She is having jet lag and she needed to attend school by tomorrow. So, she just laid the bed and bedsheet on it.

Min jae ate the food mary prepared. Luckily it was not only sidedishes. She ate them. She remembered the taste of Mary's food and how much she missed them. She fastly finished them and washed the dishes. She left the rest of the side dishes in the fridge.

She got ready to go to bed. At that time, her doorbell rang. She thought about who was it at this time and went to open the door. She saw through the peephole and saw her father's PA. So she opened the door and greeted him.

"Hello miss, It's good to have you back. Here is your uniform." He replied.

"Thank you, sir." She said and He said his goodbye and went. She is not close to him as he informs her about her every move to her father. She just speaks to him to pass the message to her father or when her father is sending her message through him.

She opened her package and saw her uniform. It had a maroon colour coat. She thought of herself in that uniform and smiled. She loved the uniform. She hung the uniform and went to bed. She is very excited about her fresh new start in Korea.

Min jae woke up from the sound of her alarm. She brushed her teeth and took shower. She wore her uniform. She was looking beautiful in it. But she can't become popular again. So she decided to change herself.

She made her long hair into a bun. Her bangs covered her forehead till her eyebrows. She wore big rectangular spectacles to cover her eye. She just doesn't wanna be attractive. She is tired of gaining attention.

Her hairstyle.

Her spectacles

Feeling satisfied with her outfit, she grabbed an apple and bread. She finished her breakfast and left for her school. She reached the bus stop. The school was four bus stop away from her apartment.

The bus arrived and she got inside. She plugged her ears and was gazing outside. She saw many students wearing the same uniform. The bus stopped near her school. She got outside and stood near the front gate.

Many students were going inside the school. She took a deep breath and walked inside thinking everything will go as she planned. She was a little bit anxious about the students talking about her appearance. But luckily for her, the students didn't notice her.

She felt confident and walked inside the campus. She asked a girl for directions to the teacher's office. She went inside the teacher's office.

Her homeroom teacher was Mr Han. He said, "Don't worry about the classes you didn't attend. I will help you with them. I will send you all the important points. So you can read them and ask for doubts."

"No problem, Mr Han. I will manage with those." She replied confidently.

"Don't worry about your scores, we will help you to improve them?" he said."okay sir" she replied.

"It seems you had undergone some disciplinary actions." He asked. She replied shyly, "yes sir."

"Here students are very friendly so they will help you to get disciplined. Discipline is important don't forget it. Don't get into fights. Here is your schedule." he said.

She took the schedule and replied, "Thank you, sir. I hope to discipline myself properly and as well as study." He replied, "very good, let me take you to our class."

Min Jae followed Mr Han to the classroom. Many eyes were lingering on her. Those eyes made her nervous. Mr Han asked her to wait outside so that he can announce her arrival. He went inside and told about the new student arrival. Then, he called her inside.

MIN JAE POV

I'm very nervous. Mr Han was announcing my presence to the class. Mr Han asked me to come inside. I took a deep breath and went inside. All of them stopped talking and looked at me. It made me even more nervous. Already my heart was running to catch an aeroplane, now all are noticing me. I thought about taking medications. But I know I can manage this situation without the help of medications.

Mr Han asked me to introduce myself, "hello everyone, I'm park min jae. Take care of me" and I smiled. I was eagerly waiting for their response. They welcomed me with smile.

I found 3 familiar faces. One is the girl who helped me to reach teacher's office, other two are suho and sujin. Suho and sujin don't know about me but I know about them. Suho is son of move entertainment's CEO and sujin is daughter of kang jun hyuk who is a doctor. I know about sujin father as he treated my mother. My brother has talked a lot about him.

Mr. Han asked me to take seat before taehoon. Taehoon raised his hand. I smiled at him and went to sit in the empty seat. We said greetings to eachother.

Mr. Han gave his quote of the day and left. The girl who helped me approached me. "Hi min jae, I'm soo ah. Let's be friends."she said.

"Hi, yeah let's be friends." I replied with smile. "Darling, don't disturb min jae too much." She said to tae hoon. I guess they are couple.

"Don't worry Darling. I won't disturb her." Tae hoon replied or shouted. Then, the maths teacher came all went to their respective places. I guess my start is lot better than what i expected.

MIN JAE POV ENDS

They had their classes. Min jae was relaxed as no one disturbed her. She was very happy in her own world. It was quite pleasing and relaxing to her. Min jae was listening to class and taking notes.

The bell rang and lunch break arrived. Min jae stood up. Soo ah came to her and pulled her arm, "come on min jae, lets go to lunch." She said while pulling minjae with her.

Soo ah introduce her to sujin." Hello, nice to meet you. I'm sujin." Sujin introduced with smile. Min jae said her hello. Then, soo ah pulled them to cafeteria.

On the way, min jae saw vending machine. She told soo ah and sujin to go on as she needed some drink. They went to catch the seats.

Min jae has put a coin into the machine. She saw her favorite milkshake and she clicked it. She sipped her milkshake and went inside cafeteria.

She saw the seats were occupied beside soo ah and sujin. She said them to don't worry and went to collect her food.

Then, she went to sit in the empty table. She plugged her ear and started to eat. It was a relaxing lunch for her hard tiring day. She enjoyed the taste of food in her mouth. After completing it, she drank her rest of milkshake.

She went to her class. Then, the classes continued.

Bell rang and the day was over. She said her goodbyes to soo ah and sujin. She started to walk out of the school. At reaching the gate, she released the breath which she was not holding in.

She decided to walk till 2 bus stops. The walk was mind relaxing. She saw the trees, cars, buildings and people. She crossed a pet shop and saw a cute puppy. She decided to raise a puppy one day. But It is definitely not today because she needed to arrange her house.

While walking, she saw friends eating at snack bar. Without realizing, she started to miss seo jo. That idiot she thought and went to bus stop.

Then, she reached her apartment. She opened to find the mess that she left behind. She started to arrange everything. She removed all the covers from sofa, table and cupboards. She cleaned them with a waste cloth and arranged her things. After 3 hrs of struggle with them, she finished it.

She got refreshed up and lied down on bed. She realized the time was 8 and her stomach started to grumbling. She took her phone to order food. But suddenly, she remembered her brother. He didn't even contact her upon her arrival.

Her phone ringed and showed the caller id 'hyukkaaaa'. She eagerly answered it to scold him. "Idiot why dont you" she was cut half way by opposite side speaker. It was not her brother.

"Hello, we are calling from city hospital. Are you guardian of Mr. Park min hyuk?" Receptionist asked. "Yes, I'm his sister. What happened to him?" Min jae asked worried.

"Can you immediately come to the hospital?" Receptionist informed. "Yes" she replied.

There ends the call. Min jae started to cry terribly. Min hyuk was only her family. She can't afford to lose him too. She started to have all types of bad thoughts. She took her pills and pushed those thoughts away.

Min jae took hoodie and pulled over her head. She took her bag and cash went outside. She was only in her hoodie with pajamas pant and flip flop.

Min jae got into a taxi and went to the hospital. She paid the driver hurriedly and started to run to the hospital. The driver stopped her. She over paid him.

He gave her the change and said, "breathe a little. Don't worry the person whom your worried about will be okay." She said," thank you sir for you kind words."

Min jae started to run towards hospital door. On the other side, a boy of her age came running towards the same door.

______________________________________

A/N

It's my second chapter. 😆😆😆.

How is it ? Any suggestions leave here.

If you find any grammatical error. Notice me✌.

Whom do you guys believe the boy is ? Any creative reply.😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.2K 40
. π”˜“ 𝅄ׄ Χ‚ Χ… γƒΌ κ’° πŸ–‡οΈ κ’± ! β€· : θ«Έγ€ƒπ—΅π˜π˜π—½π˜€ . π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—² . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 πŸ“Œ ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
5.7K 253 38
ΰΌ˜Λšβ‹†π™š Your name's Ha-Eun, and you're new in Saebom high. Your new frenemy Han Seojun and you are meant to be, as others say. You make friends quite f...
18.8K 551 38
Youth comes with change and uncertainties; Change and uncertainties come with insecurities and fear. Would these insecurities and fear lead to distan...
8.1K 360 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...