Vengeance

kaylarosewrites által

[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just... Több

||Author's note||
||Playlist||
||Prologue||
||01|| Praised*
||02|| Clue
||03|| Under your nose
||04|| Numbed
||05|| Bodies drop
||06|| Undercover
||07|| Blindsided
||08|| Capo
||09|| Meaningless, yet purposeful*
||10|| Helpless
||11|| Her Wings
||12|| Partner In Crime
||13|| Over And Under*
||14|| Blown Through*
||15|| Welcome Back
||16|| Self Confessions
||17|| Re-visited pain
||18|| Risks Taken
||19|| Rules Broken*
||20|| Waffle
||21|| Grenade
||22|| Collisions
||23|| Her and I*
||24|| Two-Faced
||25|| Cope
||26|| Expect The Unexpected
||27|| Recuperating
||28|| One bed
||29|| Agosto?
||30|| Volunteer
||31|| Grave
||33|| Letter
||Epilogue*||
||Thank You!||
17 years later: Angela's POV

||32|| Euphoric*

38.4K 821 1K
kaylarosewrites által

[Warning: Kinky lmfao]

Oakley POV

I'm completely tranced as August brings his body over me and lowers his head. I raise my hand and place it on the nape of his neck then slide my fingers onto his hair.

My heart aches for his lips; fuck that, my heart aches for him.

As his mouth is only a centimeter from mine, his breath fanning over my top lip, I speak, "Are you sure you're okay?"

He pushes a strand of hair out my face and nods, "I took some of the prescribed medicine and some pain killers. I'm fine," he explains.

I slant my eyes at him, "Didn't I tell you to stop taking painkillers? You're gonna kill your stomach."

He smirks, "Yeah, yeah, yeah," he mutters against my lips before pressing his into them forcefully. I inhale sharply, closing my eyes as his kiss consumes me entirely.

He moans, his tongue grazes against the slit of my lips and I part them, allowing him to explore my mouth as if it were the first time. It feels like it's the first time with every kiss, and every touch of his. That spark he gives me throughout my body never fades.

Our mouths move in unison, the side of our noses planted against one another's.

I take his tongue in between my lips and suck on it, and the groan that leaves his throat makes the wetness between my legs grow wetter.

Does pregnancy make you hornier? Because the heat soaring through my veins is at an all-time high.

I'm having to take more breaths, probably the effect of having just one lung now. I don't know if we should be having sex but I can't care less. I need him.

I lift my hands to August's dress shirt and begin to unbutton them. But he lifts with a determination on his face, bringing his hand to the collar of his shirt and rips the shirt down the slit, the buttons flying across the room.

"August!" I cackle as he takes off what's left of the shirt, showing the bandaging of his chest. He comes back down and kisses me.

"That was hot," I muttered against his lips.

He hums, "Get up."

I get up, wearing only a bra, underwear, and heels still. I go to the edge of the bed to take off my heels but August puts a hand on my arm.

"No, keep them on, take everything else off," he orders then lays on his back. "Then come put that pussy on my tongue. I want you in my mouth."

I can feel my cheeks rise in temperature, hurting from smiling so much at his words and burning from blush.

I do as he says, talking off my panties but not before giving him a little show as I do so, kicking it off my foot and sending it across the room. He watches in admiration as I unclip my bra and pull the straps down my arms, showing him my tits. His lips part as I straddle him backward, bringing my knees beside his shoulders and hovering my center right above his face.

"Oakley, fucking hell," he says, his breath fans over my pussy, making a shiver run up my spine. His hands find my ass cheeks, and he slaps down on my right one, hard.

I moan inside my mouth at the hit, feeling my ass jiggle.

"I want to hear you, baby," he says.

"But the others might hear us," I counter.

"No one will hear, only I will," he assures me, giving another smack to my ass. This time, I let out an audible moan, and August curses under his breath.

Lowering my hips that he grips tightly spreading me wide, I bring it down to finally feel the flat of August's tongue drag against my pussy slit.

I throw my head back and cry out as he tastes me. He sends another smack to my ass, bringing the tip of his tongue on my clit, collecting it, and sucking. The ball of nerves feels as though it might combust, the euphoric feeling shooting through my body. He flicks his tongue quickly against it, before inserting his tongue into me, making me cry his name. He curls it against a sensitive spot and sucks me while I contract around his tongue. My walls squeeze around him with each curl of his tongue as he works inside me with a new level of expertness and confidence.

I open my eyes as he continues, my legs beginning to shake at his sides. I work at his belt buckle. His suit pants are tighter around his crotch than ever, and once I unzip his fly, a groan of relief hums against my pussy lips.

"I can't wait to fuck you after this," he hisses.

I pull down his pants and boxers a little and slide my hand in to find the base of his cock. I free it from his boxers and grip him tightly, and he curses against me, going back in to suck on me harder. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

My hand slides up his shaft and twists around it till it meets his hard tip, which aches a release. I lower my upper half and stick my tongue out to graze a long strip against him, stopping at the tip where I wrap my lips around it and suck, popping it out of my mouth.

He slaps my ass hard and I insert his cock in my mouth once again, sending the vibration of my moan down him.

"Fuck, just like that," August mutters. I keep a hand at his base and it follows my mouth while I move up and down.

August's tongue quickens against my pussy, kissing, sucking, and pulling at all the right times and speeds. My high isn't far, I feel myself approaching the edge.

I bob my head on his tip, pressing the flat of my tongue against him. He slightly lifts his hips along with my motion, pumping into my mouth. He throbs around my lips, his veins protruding out of his shaft. I almost forgot how thick he is.

My stomach begins to twist as his tongues work quickly. My legs shake and I hum consecutive moans around him, warning him of my orgasm.

He smacks my ass and my breast bounces, "Cum in my mouth, Angel. I wanna taste you."

With the approval I so desperately needed, I'm pushed far over the edge. I cry out, my eyes shutting hard as my walls tighten around his tongue, just as I feel august stiffen and gush a load of cum into the back of my throat.

Pants and moans follow soon after I slip him out of my mouth and he kisses my inner thigh.

I turn around to August and face him. He lifts his hand and wraps it around my throat, bringing me down for a kiss.

He sucks on my bottom lip before letting it pop out of his mouth, "I love you, and I've missed you so fucking much," he says.

I smile, lowering my head to his ear, "Show me how much you missed me," I whisper, licking his ear lobe. I can feel the shiver run through him below me.

His hand tightens around my throat and he lifts. I bite my lip as he turns me over and lays me on my back. He hovers over me, now being the one whispering in my ear, turning my head away from him.

He kisses the skin just below my ear, butterflies forming in my stomach, "If you weren't already pregnant, I'd be fucking a baby into you tonight."

He reaches over to the small table beside us and pulls out a bundle of brown rope, a devious smirk on his face.

"Where'd that come from?" I ask with a laugh.

"Don't worry about it," he says, "We're gonna try something a little different. You okay with rope, baby?"

I nod, "Yes." I bite down on my bottom lip.

He holds the rope in his two hands and I eye his sweaty chest and abs. He's so sexy it hurts. His jaw is sharper from the clench of his teeth. His lips are full, soar, and wet from our kisses and his kisses on me.

"Put your wrist together," he instructs.

I do as he says, extending my hands and put them together.

"Good girl," he praises.

I can't stop smiling as he wraps the rope around my hands, not tightly but roughly. Then he pulls my hand back over my head, tying the end of it to the wooden gaps of the headboard.

My entire body is exposed to him, nothing but my heels covering my feet. My legs are bent wide open, August kneeling in the middle of them.

He puts his hands on my knees, pushing them aside so he can lower himself between me. His mouth drops to my breast, taking my nipple between his lips, sucking hard on them.

I fist my tied hands and burry the back of my head into the pillow, looking down at him. He nibbles and bites slightly on it before releasing my nipple.

He lifts my legs to his sides and lowers himself to me, leaning on his elbow, "Tell me what you want me to do to you and I'll do it. Tonight's about you," he says.

He watches me and I bite my lip, hard. His eyes drop to my lip and a thumb comes presses down on it, pulling it out of my wet mouth.

"You need to stop doing that before I lose it," he says, still watching my lip I was biting.

"Maybe that's what I want you to do," I say, putting my lip back in my mouth and wetting it. "Maybe I want you to lose it on me, and spank me."

He smirks against my jaw, "Oh yeah? You want to get spanked?"

I bite down harder on my lip as his hand travels between my leg and I nod, "Mhm."

He spreads my legs and in one rough motion, then sends a slap between me. I jerk, and gasp into a moan.

"Like that, angel?" He whispers to me, his voice rough and dominant. "What else? Tell me everything, baby." I feel the rumble of the airplane as he speaks, our bed shaking a bit from it.

I pant, swallowing, "Choke me," I say. His eyes stay on me as his hand moves up my neck and firmly grasping it, he squeezes, putting pressure so that I'm just barely breathing. My clit throbs. I tighten my fist as he massages my sensitive clit between his two other fingers.

"August," I whimper.

Two of his fingers slip into my pussy and I try to pull my hands up, failing to do so. I let out a loud sob of pleasure, and he curls his long fingers forward him in a 'come here' motion against my wall, an overwhelming feeling shoots through me, like blood rushing to my head. His thumb circles my clit as he does so, the combo overpowering me. I want nothing more than to dig my nails into his back

He quickens his fingers, "God, you're so fucking ready for me; so wet and warm around my fingers. You want my cum deep inside you. Isn't that right?"

I nod, "Yes, daddy," I barely let out the words through his tight grip on my neck.

August pauses, his eyes going hard at the title, and I smile biting my lip again knowing just how riled up it gets him.

His Jaw clenches, "You fucked up, Oakley,  calling me that. You fucked up bad."

He raises himself and places his hands on my hips, lifting me over on my stomach. My chest doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did when I first exited the hospital, it's been a while since then.

His large hand comes down on my ass, the loud slap echoing through the cabin. I let out a whimper, then smile.

"Arch yourself," August orders behind me.

I stay still.

August POV

She's playing a dangerous game. The way my cock throbs for her, it's down to play for a long time. The word she used on me, did wicked things. It sounded so fucking hot coming off her lips, making me feel as dominant as ever, a feeling turning in my stomach.

I lift my hand, sending another forceful smack aginst her other ass cheek. It turns red, matching the opposite, and my handprint begins to show on her skin as it shakes, "I said to arch you're back."

This time she does as I say, her face planted sideways in the pillow with her arms still tied to the bed. Her ass rises to me, displaying her perfect wet mess between her legs. A deep groan leaves my throat as I slip two fingers in her again then back out, she jerks slightly at the action.

I take hold of the base of myself, stroking my tip before rubbing it down her slit, collecting her wetness on it. I moan, my jaw-dropping at the feel of her warmth and she does the same, her pussy visibly clenching. I do it again, this time pressing my tip harder into her clit and she shivers.

"August," She cries.

I tap me against her, continuously reminding myself not to cum, "The other name."

She spreads her knees wider, arching her ass more at me, "Fill me, daddy," She says, saying the exact title that makes me throb in my hand.

And with that, I line me up with her hole and in one motion, thrust into her firmly.

"Fuck me," I grunt as I give her every inch of me, every inch she deserves. A high pitch sound leaves her, her hands twisting around in the rope. She begins to slip out of her arch and I slap at her ass as I stay buried in her, "Arch your back." She arches again and I slip slowly out before ramming back into her, the bed rocking at my movement. Her walls clench around me as I continue to pound into her, hard and slow, making sure she feels just how much I missed her.

Oakley doesn't stop her moans but I still check in, "Doing alright, Angel?"

She nods her head frantically, "Yes, God, yes! It's so good, it feels so good," She pants, her mouth parted.

I look down at how well fit perfectly together, her folds wrapping around the base of my cock as I slide into her over and over again, stretching her tight pussy. Her wetness collects around me. I gather saliva in my mouth and lean over her ass, dropping a line of spit onto it. My thumb comes to her sexy asshole and presses down on it.

"How's this feel?" I question, my chest pounding against my ribcage. I don't think I can last fucking long, I never can when it comes to her. 

She nods, still panting.

I shake my head, "Use your words, baby." I slowly press my thumb further inside her tight ass, testing her limits.

She moans and curses, "Its feels... amazing."

This woman will never fail to surprise me. I move my thumb inside her for several seconds before I feel her pussy clench tightly around my cock.

She cries out and I grunt, keeping my pace the same, "That's a good girl, cum around daddy. Just like that." Her wetness runs down my cock and her thigh.

I don't give her a break as I lower her flat on the bed and flip her back over on her back. She's sweaty, her hair stuck around her forehead, her face high with sex. I kiss her lips just as I ram back into her. God, what did I do to deserve her? She's a fucking goddess in disguise. Her legs wrap around my waist, her heels still on making her look so much fucking hotter. She locks them around me, pressing me deeper insider her.

"This is how sorry I am Oakley," I say between breaths, pumping my cock faster into her, "I will never stop saying sorry to you, for as long as I live. I can only try to show you how sorry I am, just like this" I huff.

Our gazes are locked onto each other, her eyes watering from pleasure and her lips part, veins popping out of her neck as I fuck her senselessly, hitting her g-spot every single time I fill her.

"I'm sorry," I murmur, my climax reaching near.

"I'm sorry," I thrust again.

"August," She cries.

"I'm sorry," I quicken my speed, her moans grow louder. I reach up to pull the rope, un-tying her and she instantly brings her hands around me, digging her nails into my back.

"I'm sorry," I repeat.

I drop my head into the crook of her neck, burying my face into her hair, and go stiff as I feel her pussy tighten once again around my throbbing cock. She pulses and clenches, squirting on me as I let my load loose deep inside her, groaning and grunting into her ear.

I rock my cock inside her, riding our highs out before coming to a full stop. The sound of pants and huffs filling our cabin

Lifting myself on my elbow I stare at her. She's so beautiful, her clear skin is wet with sweat, her eyes closed but I know she isn't sleeping. I lower my head and kiss her.

"I love you," I say.

She pries her eyes open and smiles, lifting to kiss me back, "And I love you."

"How my little angel doing?" I put my hand on her hard stomach and rub it.

She covers my hand with hers, "They're great."

"And how are you feeling, my love?"

That lip folds into her mouth again. I don't know where she got the habit from, but I fucking love it when she does it and I hope she keeps doing it. 

"I feel euphoric and amazing," She says. "Thanks to you," She lifts to kiss my lips once again.

I love you so fucking much.

I never expected her to impact me as much as she did. If someone told my past self that I'd have the woman of my dreams in my hands, and a little one of my own on the way, I'd probably tell them to fuck off. But now I can't imagine my life without her.

We both get up to use the bathroom and clean ourselves before heading back to bed. I hope she's ready for the surprise when we land because I don't even think I am.

[A/N]

AYO EARLY UPDATE?

Ya'll I was shooketh writing this chapter. Had to take like four TikTok breaks which didn't help because my fyp is full of Wattpad content anyway lmfao. I hope you guys liked the chapter, ya'll know I'd never rob you guys.

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT. Who's gonna miss Augley?

Cya,
Kayla R

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
474K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
612K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...