๐๐”๐„๐„๐ เฒŒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ

By dreamerrsball

๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ! ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ/๐ฃ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ... More

๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐กเฒŒ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐žเฒŒ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งเฒŒ

๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐žเฒŒ

488 3 0
By dreamerrsball

the band was near the end of their show, roger was wiped out from playing for hours and he was struggling to keep on beat with his band mates.

he was sweating and out of breath, his hands were sore and he wanted to stop playing so badly, but he couldn't. he was being watched by thousands of people who spent their own money to watch him, the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint.

but surprisingly, the pain in his arms and the heat from the constant movement weren't the only things keeping him ditracted from his drumming.

his eyes always found their way to john and his shaking hips that seemed to be calling roger's name. john would dance and bop around stage, sometimes stepping up on to the drums platform, and everytime john would look at roger and give him a smile. on most days, roger would smile back to him because the whole band was always cheery to be performing and having a blast, but roger was frustrated to no end this night. and john being himself while on stage was not helping.

roger felt a bit guilty for being distracted by john's dancing, and more specifically his moving hips, but he partly blamed john for moving in such a way in the first place. roger figured that john knew what he was doing.

but now, they were playing the last song in their line up, the show was almost over. the aching in his hands would finally get a rest and the cool temperature of backstage would be waiting for him. he was just ready to get away, he was angry that he couldn't focus. he felt that he could be playing better.

finally, the show ended. roger stormed off stage, giving the crowd a brief wave goodbye. the other members stood blowing kisses and bowing to the crowd, but roger wasn't having any of that.

he carelessly threw his drum sticks to the ground and paced around backstage. he wiped some of the sweat off his face and he looked himself in the mirror, disappointed.

after the crowds started leaving, the band packed up their belongings and waited for their crew to gather up their instruments. they were drove back to the place they were staying in. it was a rented out suite, it had enough rooms for everyone and included an activities room where they all mainly hung out.

once they arrived and settled in, they all gathered themselves in the activities room. it had a large couch and a television, but it was turned off. brian noticed roger's distress by the way he was rapidly bouncing his leg. "are you alright?" he asked hesitantly.

roger glared at him, sighing, "no, i played like shit." he spat, holding his face in his hands.

brian, who was sat next to roger, gave him a pat on the knee, "roger, you did fine. just cool it, okay?" he reassured, "the concert is already over, there's nothing to worry about anymore."

john decided to step in as well, "yeah we all did good tonight." he said with a rather forced smile. he meant it though.

roger lifted his head to glare at john, doing so in a way that nearly scared him, "deacon, i don't really want to hear from you right now." he said bitterly, turning his direction away from the group.

john scoffed, clearly offended. "now what the hell did i even do to you?" he asked angrily.

roger let out a hysterical laugh and drew his eyes back to john who was growing more pissed as roger kept laughing. "you're a fucking tease, john." he smiled, but not in the joyful way. he was just as pissed at the bassist.

freddie's jaw dropped, almost dramatically. brian and him sat back in amusement at the argument, not wanting to interfere.

john looked hurt, "excuse me, i'm a what?" none of the bandmates had ever seen him this angry or offended before. he looked like he could break out in tears or kill someone at the same time.

roger laughed louder this time, "oh don't be so fucking ridiculous," he sounded hysterical, "the way you perade around stage, shaking your arse and acting all free and seductive, you act like you don't do it just to distract me, and im pretty sure that you do."

john let out a stiff laugh too, "is it such a crime for me to enjoy myself on stage? since when is dancing such an outrageous thing? we all dance around, and yet you just single me out for whatever reason. and you act like i'm the one in the wrong here, but i'm not the one who's so distracted by their friends arse that they can't even focus on playing the fucking beat! you need to humble yourself."

freddie stood up, he was pissed at the bickering, "can you both just shut the hell up? i'm getting a headache..." he walked off to his own room, he had enough with the two.

brian awkwardly walked out too, leaving the heated pair alone. roger sat back with his arms crossed, he couldn't bare to look at his bandmate. john stood up and stared directly into roger's soul.

"you're an asshole." he said with his voice quivering a bit. he left, leaving roger by himself in the room.

roger did feel a little bit of guilt, but he couldn't get over how mad he was at his own drumming that night. he felt terrible, and he knew he was the only one to blame. but it was to late for him to apologize, he was sure that john and the others were already sick of him. he suddenly felt a wave of emotions hit him, and he hastily walked outside to take a smoke break.

.

john sat in distress on his bed. he wanted to cry so badly, but he held it back. he felt like a piece of used garbage after what roger said to him, he couldn't believe how lowly roger saw him. he was just a tease in his eyes, roger didn't even care about his feelings. and john didn't even try to have that affect on roger, he never intended on making roger loose focus while performing. he simply just wanted to lose himself in the music and dance. dancing made him feel alive on stage.

he poured himself a glass of wine to relax himself. he wanted to get roger and his ridiculous argument out of his mind, and alcohol seemed to be the only reliable source in this situation.

john was starting to get a light buzz after sipping back on several glasses and listening to music, but he knew that he didn't want to be hung over the following morning. he figured that he should put the alcoholic drink up and find an alternative to sober him. but all he had in his mini fridge was water, and he didn't want to drink plain water. so he made his way to the kitchen of the suite.

he was just in his boxer shorts because it was nighttime and he didn't expect anyone to be awake or in the kitchen anyway. but he was wrong.

unfortunately for john, he found roger sitting at the kitchen island. he was eating and sitting with his back facing the hallway john was walking down. john felt relieved that roger couldn't see him because he could now walk back to his room and not have roger see him scurry off. but then he though to himself, why should i be the one walking off when he was the one being ridiculous earlier. so he continued walking.

roger looked up, frightened to see someone walking into the room. he looked even more frightened when he realized it was john, he wanted to disappear.

john ignored him and grabbed a glass from a cabinet. he pulled milk out of the fridge and poured himself a cup, still refusing to acknowledge roger. he was about to walk back to his room before roger spoke up, "i'm sorry for earlier..." he said quietly and slowly lifted his head to look john in the eyes.

john glared back at him and scoffed, "okay, still doesn't change the fact that you think i'm a tease." he leaned against the counter, facing roger.

"i don't think you're a tease, you're just... you're distracting..." he unintentionally looked john up and down.

john was starting to get frustrated, "it isn't my fault that you can't keep your eyes off my fucking body," roger got up and placed his dirty plate in the sink, now standing beside john. john began again, "i just don't understand your big fuss with me wanting to dance. you act like im trying to seduce you or something. i don't even know why your mind would go to that place. like jesus, do you fancy me or something?" he asked, not really meaning to let the question slip out. roger's stomach dropped.

he turned to john but stared at the floor, refusing to look to him in the eyes. he tried to think of something to say, he didn't want to lie to john, but saying the truth would be risky. he decided to take the risk anyway, "and what if i did? would you even care?"

he finally got the courage to look at john, and his face had softened. roger couldn't make out what his exact expression was, but he didn't look angry anymore.

john sighed and bit his lower lip. he took a step closer to roger, held his face in his hands, and pressed their lips together. roger gladly accepted the embrace and smiled into the kiss. he placed his hands on john's bare waist, relieving his long-awaited desire to put his hands on him. he was excited to say the least.

roger pushed john against the counter and deepened the kiss. they pulled away to regain their breath. they smiled at eachother for a moment and pressed their foreheads together. roger gave him a quick peck on the lips before asking, "do you want to continue this in my room?" he asked cheekily. john nodded and followed roger to his bedroom.

roger shut the door behind them and locked it. he turned to john who was still standing next to him, waiting. "go ahead and lay down, get comfortable." he said to him.

john layed down with his back against the pillows, roger followed along and layed beside him. he shifted himself so he was hovering over john and moved his knee so that it was between john's legs. roger brought their lips back into a more sloppy kiss. roger let john's tongue explore his mouth as he ran his hands along john's chest and torso.

roger began kissing down john's jawline and down to his neck, also trying to find john's sensitive spot. when he did, john slipped out a light moan. roger continued to use his mouth in that same spot, loving the pretty noises of desperation that john would let out.

roger sucked a hickey onto a spot behind john's ear, and john pushed his hips up in pleasure, creating a friction against roger's knee. roger moved so his legs were on each side of john, and he moved their hips together, making the friction pleasurable for both of them. roger detached his mouth from john neck and put their foreheads together again. both men were failing at trying to be quiet, but they didn't care in that moment.

roger stopped the grinding to move down and lay a kiss in the middle of john's chest, slowly making a trail of kisses down john's torso, teasing him. when he reached the rim of john's underwear, he pried his index finger into them. he leaned back up to kiss john before asking him if he could continue. john, of course, allowed him. so roger slipped his whole hand into john's boxers. he gasped rather loudly when he felt roger's hand meet his erection and start stroking him. his eyes were squeezed shut and he let his mouth fall open. roger grinned at john's expression and how blissful he looked.

john's hand found its way to roger's crotch and he started to rub him through his underwear. john slipped his hand in to jerk roger off as well. he watched roger's face as he did so, pleased at how his face started to screw up with the movement of john's fist.

their eyes met at one point and roger couldn't help but smile at him due to the mix of pleasure and just how happy he was in that moment. he'd been wanting this to happen for longer than he'd like to admit. and john had secretly wished for it too. roger leaned down to attach their lips in a breathless kiss.

john's stomach start to tighten up and he felt his orgasm getting close. he pulled away, "roger... i'm close." he spoke out in between breaths.

"i am too." roger pulled his hand away from john's cock, making john whine. he spat into his palm before starting to stroke him again, making john arch his back at the new feeling. he quickened his pace, primarily focusing on stimulating john's tip, and it didn't take long before john fell apart under his touch and came into his fist with a choked sob.

through his orgasm, he stroked roger faster and harder. that mixed with the sight of john coming was enough for roger to let go as well, his body collapsing next to john.

they pulled their hands away, both unbothered by the sticky substance coating their fists.

roger got up after his body could relax and grabbed a towel from his floor to wipe off his hand, then taking johns and cleaning it for him. john still layed in the same spot with a grin on his face. roger joined him again on the bed and turned john's head with his hand so he would look at him. he kissed him, "so am i forgiven?" he asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"hmm... i suppose." he joked making them both laugh.

roger gave him a kiss on the forehead before cuddling up to him and laying his head on john's chest. he sighed, feeling very content and letting his eyes shut. john gently played with roger's hair, "are you tired? i'm very tired."

roger shifted his arm to switch off the bedside lamp, "mhm." he pulled a blanket over the both of them.

john kissed the top of his head, "goodnight, roger." he whispered, closing his eyes as well.

"goodnight, love."

.

john woke up the morning after from the sun shining through the bedroom window. he smiled to himself when he remembered that roger was asleep in his arms. he turned to look at the clock on the beside table, it was around 7:30. he figured that he should probably get up because the band had plans for the day.

he brushed roger's hair out of his face. john admired how peaceful he looked when he slept. he gave him a kiss on the forehead, "roger, hey, we should probably get up." he spoke quietly.

roger groaned, cuddling up to john even more, "i don't want to get up," he mumbled, "i'm so comfortable."

john started to run his hand though roger's hair, "we have to. brian and freddie are probably already awake, and we have shit to do today," he giggled, "unfortunately."

roger huffed, rolling out of bed and stretching. john did the same. roger threw on a pair of flared pants and a decent shirt. john remembered that he didn't have any of his clothes with him, they were all in his room, and he didn't want to walk out in just his underwear.

"i have to go get dressed too, i will see you in a minute with the others." he said, stepping out the door and quickly making his way to his own room.

john quickly got dressed and brushed his hair and teeth. while he was brushing his hair he noticed the purple marks on his neck, they were very noticeable. he figured that he should just leave them because he wouldn't be able to cover them up anyway.

he walked into the kitchen where he found freddie and brian. brian was making breakfast, freddie was sitting at the island. they were carrying a conversation and didn't notice john until he stepped into the kitchen too. "you finally decided to get up!" freddie joked.

john smiled, slightly embarrassed, "it's not even that late, fred. you both just wake up too early." he sat down next to freddie.

roger joined them all in the kitchen after a few minutes. freddie began to poke fun at him too for being the last to get up.

the singer was surprised that john wasn't immediately frustrated when roger joined them at the table. freddie expected them to still be pissed at eachother, and he started to question it when he noticed that they clearly weren't angry at eachother anymore. that's when he also noticed the marks on john's neck. his jaw dropped when he connected the dots, his eyes widened. john looked at him confused, but then he realized. he covered up his neck, extremely embarrassed.

freddie laughed out loud, "holy shit! you guys fucked!?" he blurted.

brian turned his attention towards the group after freddie's comment, his eyes widened too,"excuse me?" he questioned. john and roger wanted to disappear in that moment, this wasn't how they expected their friends to find out.

roger spoke up, "its- its not like that, freddie. i mean yes, you're right but we didn't..." he didn't know how to explain the situation and he was struggling to talk correctly.

john cut him off, "we didn't have sex, no. but we hooked up." he said quietly.

brian and freddie both laughed hysterically, not because it was necessary funny, they were both just in a state of shock.

once the laughter died down freddie sighed, "well god, at least i don't have to break up any arguments anymore." he said, half-jokingly.

brian handed them all plates of food. he sat down too, "i'm glad you both made up," he patted roger on the back, "and i'm glad that you got off your high-horse. your outburst yesterday was ridiculous." he said making fun of the drummer.

john laughed, "yes, thank you, brian! i knew that i wasn't being the ridiculous one."

they all laughed, but roger let his laughter die down to a devilish smirk to throw one last jab at the bassist,

"that doesn't mean that you're still any less of a tease, deacon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
40.5K 1.7K 22
a book documenting the after-effects of an act as simple and innocent as pairing up an a-level student desperate to make his uni applications shine a...
2.4K 119 12
Brian and Roger meet at the beach, and then a bunch of stuff happens. A bunch of weird stuff. Contains memes, memes and more memes. Surprisingly, it'...
1.1K 84 10
sแด‡สŸา“ แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›แดส€ส :/ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s ษขแดษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด„แดœส€ส แด€ษดแด… แดแด€สสŸแดส€ แดา“แด„ xแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s ษขแดษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ sแดกแด‡แด€ส€ษชษดษข ;-; แดษดสŸส แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด›สœแด- แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดœา“า“ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด…แด€แด› ;;;;) แด…แด€ แด…ษชส€แด›ส แดษชษดแด…แด‡แด…...