Yandere prison x male reader...

Per Dabi100

Due to a miserable turn of events ,you are in prison.... But the place you are in has surprisingly very less... Més

Prologue
Accepting the truth
Despair.
Bonding
Alice
Aria
Got tagged!
Breakfast
Unknown prisoner
Elena
Comfort
Chara
Friends
Tagged! Again?
Best buddy's
Shopping
Bloody valentine
A Memory
Heavens Pt.1
Heavens Pt.2
Engaged?
Back Home
Bleeding
Ashley
Corruption

Resurrection

4.7K 80 18
Per Dabi100

The rising sun dipped into the crimson dawn, and the stars began to fade, as a girl watched in wonder, peering out the cold window, a curious smile on her face. She placed a finger on the window, feeling the cold fog drip down her hand. She loved this time of the day, early in the morning, when only a few were awake. She loved the stiff freshness in the air, she loved the excitement it brought, another day for her to look forward to. But most importantly, she loved the scarlet that coated the sky.

Scarlet, like the blood, smudged on against her mouth. Like the crimson pool that layered the floor. The inky liquid splattered, as the girl gleefully stepped on it, and with a trail of bloody footsteps, she made her way to the bathroom. She didn't like this part very much, as the waters at this hour were too chilly. The power cut lasting for the past 2 months didn't help either, rendering the heaters useless. Regardless, after a strenuous effort of cleaning the dried blood with a sanguine sentiment, she made her way down the hallway. She was glad the sun was up, for the stairs were visible enough to not let her trip and fall. But, with the hall windows enwrapped with newspapers, the sunlight helped only so much.

Not that she minded. This was perfect, she was left alone, with just her parents and her boyfriend, it was all she needed to be happy.

"Ooh... So hungry." At least, she wanted to believe that her little family was enough. But taking one look across the table, and at the cold faces of household members that stared back at her advised her something else.

"Mama... Papa..." She called, her violet eyes flaring with a longing glint. Her parents, or what used to be her parents sat in silence, leaning their bony shoulders against each other. She looked to the side and glanced at her boyfriend, whose corpse sat hosting maggots. She cringed. She had tried her best to keep them clean, put on new clothes, bathe them, and so on every day, but 3 months was the most she could do.

"Hey... Why did you... And mama... And papa... Call me delusional?" She asked. As she stared at the empty plate in front of her, her mind drifted to the last meal she had. She couldn't remember. It's been a very long time since she's had anything other than blood.

"Hey... Thank you..." She glanced at one of the pedestrian corpses lying against the couch, a form of gratitude etched on her face. The woman could only blink tiredly, as she was all too drained of blood to move.

"Yar blood is nice... It's sweet. I spilt some in my room, hehe." She chuckled awkwardly. She knew the woman was dancing on the thread between life and death. And since she had been feeding on her for the last two days, she felt obliged to show her gratitude.

However, the door burst into pieces, and-

"Satsuri! That wasn't necessary!" Came a voice from behind the settling dust, and out walked a blonde-haired woman, ignoring her partner's whining.

"Sena, make sure the street stays empty. I'll finish this quick." She said with a sharp tone, directing her gaze to the confused vampire in front of her. Confused as she was, she still instinctively switched to her predatory appearance quickly, baring fangs, heterochromatic eyes scanning Satsuri's body to instil death.

"Aria, was it? You've been short on blood, right? Yeah, this will be easy." Satsuri glared, as with a wave of her hand, the broken pieces of the door hovered.

.................

It's a peaceful day at the prison, the inmates are minding their own business, some just relaxing in the backyard.

The window of your room shatters, and out gets thrown a limp, battered and beaten body of Satsuri, who painfully thumps against the ground.

The astonished inmates gather around her and look in shock. For one, this is the first time something like this happened, and, out of all people, it is Satsuri. The same Satsuri that nearly killed them before throwing them here. And the prospect of someone managing to do this to Satsuri is simply unbelievable... And scary.

"Where'd the bravado go!?" They hear someone scream, and before they can focus on the voice, Aria jumps in, pummeling her fist deep into Satsuri's face, whose body convulses in response.

The inmates instinctively back away, as the fear freezes their blood. They've seen Aria around, they've seen her torment and kill the previous inmates, but this, this was new. Her haunting form stands atop Satsuri, slits in her metallic blue eyes, as she eyes her fallen prey.

"C'mon c'mon! Make round 2 more interesting!" Aria exclaims as she picks up Satsuri by grabbing a lump of her hair and draws her clenched hand back.

"I'm feeling more alive than ever! So come on, make this a proper rematch!" Satsuri's lips burst open, and her nose breaks into pieces, as Aria's fist collides against her face.

She grabs Satsuri's head by both sides, and smashes her bloody face against her knee, before crushing her jaws with a blood-splattering uppercut. As she watches Satsuri fall motionless to the ground, she clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"I can't believe it. How did I lose to a psychic trash like you?" She asks herself, getting distracted by the question.

Maybe she was just caught in surprise like right now, as-

"Whoa!" The ground beneath her feet crumbles and breaks, as the chunks levitate on the air. Aria looks around with the same surprised looks as the inmates, as the piece of ground she's on hovers in the air.

"No way..." Her eyes widen in surprise, as she sees that even when fallen nearly unconscious on the ground, Satsuri is still able to lift an arm and use her telekinetic power.

"He... Hehehe... Hahaha! You persistent bitch! Maybe this is a better ending for you after all!" As she drifts further and further away from the ground, she screams with excitement, as she takes on a pouncing posture, facing the ground with a murderous grin, facing Satsuri with a tremendous intent to kill. The levitating chunk of rock shatters against her force, as she disappears with an explosive velocity, speeding down the barrage of hovering dirt and soil in flash. Closing in on her prey, as she bares her claws, with the intent to rip Satsuri's skull off her skin.

And when she's just an inch away, she swings her hand forwards, going in for the kill-

"Yup, that's enough now." A rather strong hand grabs onto Aria's fist, halting her movement with utmost ease. The amount of strength easily overpowers Aria with ease. Instinctively, Aria snaps the hand away and jumps back. However, as she gains ground and stands back up, she does so with a knowing smirk.

"A problematic bitch just interrupted me from killing another problematic bitch." Aria grins, a vein pulsing on her temple.

"You just love ruining my fun, don't you, Chara?"

"Please, I just think it'll be way more interesting if she's alive." Chara shrugs, taking an apathetic glance towards now unconscious Satsuri, before glancing back at Aria.

"Tch, Ya seriously think you can protect her? From me?" Aria questions in frustration, as she points her sharp fingers at Satsuri.

"Oh? Are you implying that you'll take me on?" Chara muses, spreading her arms invitingly. Her eyes flare a hungry crimson, as she feels her blood pumping for a fight.

She hates fighting when there's an active audience, but, a decent fight is worth a few lives-

"I won't take you on. I'll kill you." She hears Aria speak- right next to her ear.

"Oh..." She forgot. Aria's speed is unmatched when she's full.

"Hehe, someone's on fire today." Crimson eyes meet the blue ones, sharing an equally large intent to kill each other.

"Ya bet, shorty," Aria replies, licking her fangs provocatively, and giving a smile that hides her malicious intent well. 

"My, trying to step on my nerves, are we? I may be short, but at least my parents loved me." Clara smugly replies, trying to evoke a moment of weakness in Aria. But Aria senses this, as she replies:

"Oh, that a good one. But I'm sorry, as much as I'd like to just unmask yar face and make ya deepthroat it right this moment, I have..." She pauses and, and glances up to your room with a fond smile, before looking back at Chara and ending with "Priorities."

It happens, but nobody sees it, as Aria vanishes after taking another step.

A second later, she's in your cell, towering over you, looking down at you with an ear to ear smile, and fondness brimming in her slit eyes. She scans your head to toe and as she sees that you've got no unhealed wounds, her cheeks flush pink. Like a girl with a childlike crush, she sits down on your torso, straddling you.

"You're just like me now, you know. We match, don't we?" She speaks like she expects your unconscious self to answer. Though, she doesn't wait for it. With a slow, delicate motion, she rips your shirt off, as she says:

"I didn't say this earlier, I'm sorry. Didn't know what I was feeling, nor dared to accept it myself." She sighs heartfully, as she takes off her red t-shirt, and unhooks her bra, before mindlessly tossing it aside. Her breasts bounce a little, as if glad they're finally free.

"But I'll say this now," she cups the sides of your face, as she leans and presses her chest against yours, before biting your ear- enough to draw blood.

"H-huh..?"

Enough to wake you up.

"You're awake. I'm glad." She gazes right into your eyes, as you still try to process what's happening.

"A... Aria..?" You aren't sure. You've never seen her eyes shine this way.

"Yes, baby. It's me, Aria. Your Aria." She smiles, as leans closer, lingering her lips just a breath away from yours.

"Kiss me." She orders.

Your head is clouded, from both just waking up, and from the compassion, you are receiving from Aria. But you know one thing, it's Aria. The same Aria that beat you up, and hurt you in all ungodly ways. The same Aria you hate.

"Mmm." You wrap your hand around her head and pull her into a deep kiss.

You hate her. You really do. But you are also feeling unreasonably close to her, like you are a part of her. Or maybe like a part of her is in you.

"Mm, I love you. So much." She whispers in your ears before she sits up, and looks down at you with lust.

"And therefore, you too, should love me."

...................

"Hurry up!" Sena shouts, as Satsuri's body, that's been beaten to a bloody pulp, is laid on a stretcher by Elena. Chara watches apathetically, as the paramedics pull the stretcher into the back of the ambulance.

The nervous Sena looks on, as the driver gets in, before turning on the vehicle along with its loud siren.

"Satsu, just wait, okay? I'll see you once my shift ends." Sena assures her, despite being uncomfortable with watching her friend in such a sorry state.

"God, she's a mess," Elena says, just as uncomfortable as Sena.

"I've never seen her like this," Sena adds, averting her eyes off her friend.

"Me neither." 

As the doors to the ambulance close, Chara sees something that no one else does.

A malicious, bloody grin plastered on Satsuri's face. It stretches wide, reeking with arrogance.

Knowing something vicious  is to come, Chara simply smirks, and:

"Heh, this might get messy from now."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

180K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
250K 9.2K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
24.2K 552 41
(Yandere Sasuke X Sakura) While unlocking her apartment at night, somebody knocked her out with a hard thing. The next she knew that she was in unfam...
558K 23.8K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...