Family Ties || book 1

By ShanayJones629

First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not eve... More

Introduction
Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19?
20
21πŸ”₯
22πŸ”₯
23
24
25
26
27
28πŸ”₯
29
30
31πŸ”₯
32
33
34πŸ”₯
35
36
37
38πŸ”₯
39
40?
41
42πŸ”₯
43
44
45
Leon's story/ Book two
Other stories

17

171K 4.1K 2.3K
By ShanayJones629

L E O

"So what did you do?" Diego asked

"I couldn't do it" I answered honestly.

Plus it's a stupid rule

Walking to my desk I took a seat.

"Thank god" Alfie breathed out and both Diego and I looked at him.

"What? She's like a sister to me" Alfie defends.

"So did they really..." Diego started

"I already told you guys we didn't fuck but if your little bitch didn't come in we would have. And Leo I would have fucked her fucking brains out but don't worry I would have passed her on you when I was done with her, just like I did Fiona" Ace said as he walked into the office. He had bandages and bruises all over.

My hands had automatically folded into a fist making Ace smirk.

"What do you get out of these" Diego asked

"A good fuck and an angry brother," Ace said while looking at my fist.

Looking at my hands I released my fist before looking at my laptop.

"Why the fuck are you even here. Leo should have..."

"Where's your manners boy?" walking into the room was our mother.

"Mom," Alfie said and she walked towards us.

"Aww my baby" she smiled and Alfie ran into her arms.

He's such a big baby

"What was that for," Alfie asked when she slapped him across the cheek after breaking the hug.

"That's for cursing at your older brother," she said then walked to Diego.

"Hello Azzurra," Diego said and she frowned.

"Diego-" she started but he didn't let her finish

"I need to go," he said while walking towards the door

"Diego sit your fu...sit down" Ace ordered but Diego ignored him

"What are you doing bro she's our mom have some respect. You can't just walk out while she's trying to talk to you" Alfie said and Diego stopped in his tracks

"You didn't tell them," Diego asked and mom looked away.

"Tell us what?" Ace asked.

"She's not my mother," he said and Ace laughed

"Of course she is. Stupido. Who else would it be" Alfie said, making Diego even angrier. (Stupid)

"No, she's not you idiot. My biological mother is some maid dad used to have an affair with" he said and tears coming to his eyes.

Right then both Alfie and Ace got serious since Diego never cries.

"And you want to know how I found out Mom. I was going to the maid's quarters when I heard them gossiping about it. At first, I didn't believe it, I didn't want to believe but when I asked you, your reaction gave it away. And you know what mom? That fucking broke me " he finished. Tears now running down her cheeks as she stared into his glossy ones.

"Hey I knew you're angry and shit but watch your mouth," I said to Diego

Angry or not we should respect her enough to not curse in front of her.

"Mom is it true?" Alfie asked and I poured myself a glass of whiskey.

"There are two reasons why I came back to Italy. One is because Diego needs an explanation and two is because I really missed my kids"

"Diego is not my biological son" she started and Diego looked away from our stares.

"Your father was having an affair with a maid, he's a man whore. In fact, he had lots of affairs with our maids but he got one of them pregnant. Her name is Emily Stewart in case you were curious. Your father wanted her to abort it but I told him that he should let her have the baby and I'll take it in as my own since she didn't want the baby either. I couldn't bear the thought of her aborting an innocent being. Even though I was angry about the situation I took you in as my son. I loved you just the same as any one of them" she said while pointing at Ace, Alfie, and me.

"Diego sweetheart I'm sorry you found out like that. I should have told you the minute you were old enough to understand. Diego, you are not my biological son but that doesn't mean you are not my son. You'll always be my little precious boy who I love so much. I don't care if I wasn't the one who birthed you. Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart and that's what matters to me and I hope it does to you" she said while walking towards him.

"Mom's right it doesn't matter your still our..."

"Shut up Alfie your not the one who's going through this shit and finding out your mom isn't your mom" he yelled

"Bro I didn't..."

"Just shut up" he yelled

"Diego please calm down" mom cried

"Mo..Azzurra I'm sorry but I just need some time to take in all of this. I have to be at a meeting soon I should go" he said before leaving.

"He hates me," she said as tears rushed down her cheeks. Walking towards her I hugged her.

"No he doesn't he just needs to process everything," I said

"I should have told him" she cried

"It's ok mom," I said while rubbing her back. She seemed thinner than usual.

She soon calm down and my phone started ringing making her step away.

"Work?"

"I'll call them back," I said

"No you should go to work sweetheart I'll be fine plus I need to rest I had a long flight" she sniffed and I nod before kissing her on her cheek.

"Ok, I'll come to check on you when I'm finished. Love you mom" I said and she gave me a weak smile.

"I love you too," she said before Ace and Alfie led her out.

Picking up the phone on its second ring I placed the phone at my ear.

"The shipments are ready," Ray said

"I'll have my men come pick it up then," I said before hanging up.

Returning to my seat I turned my laptop on.

There was a knock on the door and Liliana walked in her eyes focused on me. Her wrists and ankles were red and her hair was a mess.

"Took you long enough," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I was battling with my brain to see if it's worth it to break my thumb. But then I needed a shower and a drink so here I am" she said while placing the key down on the table.

She then lean forward and took my drink from my hand. Turning the glass to her head she down the drink with one gulp.

Placing the glass back on the desk she looked around the office. I pulled out a cigar from the box in my drawers.

"I need a shower" she whispered to herself before getting up.

She walked out and I lit my cigar.

L I L I A N A

After having a long shower I got dressed.

Exiting my closet I walked over to my nightstand. Picking up my phone I saw a message and a couple of missed calls from my dad.

Old man
Leo told me what happened. You know the consequences Liliana why would you do that.

Choosing not to respond I ran my hand through my hair. I was aware of the consequences but I didn't care.

There was a knock on my door and I got up. Opening the door I was face to face with Chloe.

"What?" I asked while folding my arms.

"I wanted to apologize for last night," she said

"Go on"

"I should have knocked..." she continued

"Yeah you should have" I interrupted

"I'm glad Leo didn't choose to go by the mafia's rule," she said

"Well I'm not," I said and she looked away from my eyes as she grew even more nervous by my stare.

"I trust that my secret is..." she begins after a moment of awkward silence.

"You trust?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Ok-I hope that what took place at the ball doesn't reach Diego. Diego already hates me and..."

"Yes he does so if he finds out your dead without a single hesitation," I said and her eyes filled with fear.

"Liliana.."

"I'm not going to say anything if that's why you're here," I said

"Thank you," she said and I just kept staring at her

"I should.."

"Go. Yeah good idea" I interrupted before closing my door.

I'm a bitch I know.

Picking up two of my Glock 42 I tucked them away in my waistband before hiding them by wearing a black leather jacket. Taking off my shoes I place a pocket knife inside lastly I placed a bobby pin in my hair.

Exiting my room I locked the door behind me.

Opening Leo's office door I walked in. He was sitting at his desk with his head tilted back.

"You busy?" I asked

"Would you leave even if I'm not?" he groaned.

He's acting weird.

I know what I did but... Nevermind

"No" I answered while walking to his minibar. Pouring myself a drink I gazed around his office.

"What do you want?" he groaned

"I want to see my mother," I said

"Why" he groaned again and I looked at him.

His eyes were closed as he made a weird expressions

"Are you oka.."

"Fuck" he said before looking down under the table.

Raising my brows in confusion I walked towards his desk before a girl with blue hair got up.

Wiping the side of her mouth she pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in.

"Hey" she waved at me and I looked at Leo who smirked at me.

I didn't understand what I was feeling but it hurts like bitch.

All this time I was talking to him he was getting a fucking head.

"You fucking unfair asshole, all this time you wear getting a fucking head" I said while shaking my head.

"Maldito gilipollas," I said

(Fucking asshole)

Throwing my drink at him I shoved his laptop and files to the ground.

"You know maybe I don't feel bad anymore,"

"What?" he asked

"I fucked Ace," I said and his facial expressions changed.

"Yeah, I fucked him" I said and he started fixing his belt.

"Liliana I swear-"

"Estúpido. maldito pendejo" I said after walking out.

Asshole. Fucking asshole

"Hey I was looking for you," Olivia said the moment I entered the kitchen.

"Here I am," I said

"Are you okay?" she asked and I nod

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

"There's something I wanted to ask you," she said

"Ok," I said before taking a seat on the counter

"Can you teach me how to fight or maybe shoot?" she asked and I smiled

"I thought you would never ask" I squealed.

"So is that a yes?" she asked and I grinned

"Of course, we'll start tomorrow morning if you want," I said and she smiled.

The door then opened revealing the same blue hair girl and another girl. She made her way over to the chef before he hand her a plate of food.

"There's a cake for dessert," the chef said

"Thanks but I actually had dessert already," she said while smirking at me.

Daughter of a bitch

"Ok," the chef said weirdly before going back to work

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
1.7M 40.6K 43
Smut Warning 🀫πŸ”₯ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
RED πŸ₯€ By SophieGail

Mystery / Thriller

225K 9K 55
The world thinks she's dead, purely so she could become her fathers ultimate & deadliest weapon. Armed with a new alias & a fearless attitude Gabrie...
1.3M 29.6K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...