A Tale of Thousand Prompts

By MayaReLuna

A bunch of Prompt ideas for ATOTS. You can comment your prompt ideas and I'll be writing it ๐Ÿ˜Š 1: Protective... More

Chapter 1: Protective Tian
Chapter 2: Just rest on me
Chapter 3: Tian can cook
Chapter 4: Seizure (sequel to Chapter 1)
Chapter 5: Tian's Happiness
Chapter 6: Sleepy Tian
Chapter 7: Tul meets Phupha
Chapter 8: Longtae's Crush
Chapter 9: Forgetful Birthday Boy
Chapter 10: Possessive Phupha
Chapter 11: Teasing PhuTian
Chapter 12: One by One
Chapter 13: Comfort Cuddle
Chapter 14: The Whole Truth
Chapter 16: Don't Give Up So Easily
Chapter 17: Tian has a fever

Chapter 15: Always The Second Place

908 40 17
By MayaReLuna

Prompt: Everyone does not even try to know about Tian's birthday. Leaving him all alone except one person does remember and is there for him.
______________________

Peace should always exist in a person, even in their most deepest core. Peace should still be there and be ready to appear when finally needed. However, in Tian's case. Pain and endurance will only exist.

It was supposed to be a happy day since it was his birthday. He expected at least Phupha would remember since he told him and Phupha is the chief. But when he woke up that day, he was all alone. Not even Yod and Rang were waiting for him and it was only 2 hours before class starts.

Tian sighed. Tried to think positive and got off the bed. He fixed the bed before getting ready to go. As he was washing himself, his soap slipped off and fell on the ground. Tian bent down to pick it up and when he was about to stand up, he hears one of the rangers talking.

"Is everyone really busy for the birthday of someone who died?" Tian froze as he hears those words. Torfun.

"It's not just anyone. Her name was Torfun, she used to be a teacher here and is loved by everyone here. Unfortunately, she died in an accident. So, in order to honor her memory, they are preparing a birthday party for her."

'For... her. Only for her.' Tian thought.

"How'd she die?"

"Apparently the current teacher's friend had hit her on a car race at night. That's why she died."

"The current teacher's friend? Khun Tian's friend?"

"Yeah."

"If it was his friend's fault then why is Khun Tian here? Doesn't he feel ashamed for what happened?" Tian looks down as guilt creeps up on him again.

"Hoi! It's not even his fault. Why should he feel guilty for what his friend did? He wasn't the one who drove that night." The other ranger defended. Not knowing that Tian can hear them. Tian, deep inside, feels grateful for the ranger that defended him.

"Still, if I was him, I would just leave and never come back. It's shameful to even show his face here."

"Be quiet! You don't want the chief to hear that or he'll hurt us both. Come on. We're late already."

Once Tian hears the footsteps fading, he stands up as a few of his tears falls down. He finished washing up and quickly dressed up.

As he walks. He can't help but feel the heavy weight again of Torfun's passing. And the thought that everyone is preparing a party only for her, made Tian felt sick to himself for even feeling sad that they didn't prepare a party for him. He hates feeling like that.

So, just like any other time. Tian took a deep breath and pushed down that feeling.

'Maybe Phupha knows my birthday. Let's think positive, Tian!' He thought.

When Tian got to the school, none of the kids were there nor the rangers. Tian was confused because he knows that it's a weekday and the children have school. Tian looked around and that's when Longtae came running up to him.

"P'Tian" Longtae waved as he got closer to Tian.

"Longtae, have you seen the kids? They have school today, don't they?" Tian asked.

"Oh. It's P'Torfun's birthday so everyone is really busy. Even the kids. Chief should have told you to take a break today since it's her birthday." Longtae said.

"Oh. I didn't know. I actually have... something to do with my friend today but I told him that I'll meet him later." Tian excused.

"Oh... then, before you go. You should stay for a bit to pay respects to her. Dad would ask you too." Longtae said.

"Okay then." Tian nodded as he and Longtae started walking to the village.

When they got there, Tian saw how everyone was happily getting ready for Torfun's birthday. The kids were also excited to give Torfun their handmade gifts. He sees a huge sign with the words "Happy Birthday, Torfun!"

"I'm excited to celebrate P'Torfun's birthday! It's the best to make her happy!" Meejoo said.

"Yeah! I'll always want to celebrate her birthday! No one can replace her!" Inta said.

The three boys agreed as they ran around.

Tian looked down for a second, feeling hurt that no one remembered his birthday but he took a deep breath and pushed the feeling down again. He looked up and smiled at everyone he comes across.

As they got closer to Khama, that's when Tian sees Phupha. He felt a bit happy to his boyfriend and smiled at him as he stands beside Phupha.

"Ah! Tian! It's always good to see you! I hope you don't mind for the day that the kids take a break from school. We really want to prepare this party for Torfun. It's her birthday, you know?" Khama said with a smile, unaware with Tian's heart breaking a bit.

"It's fine. I wished though that someone told me beforehand. I didn't know until Longtae told me. Chief here, didn't mentioned it to me."

"I thought I did. It's why I didn't bother waking you up." Phupha nonchalantly said.

"Well, I didn't know. Anyways, I'm glad to see you guys preparing a birthday party for her. She would have been so happy to see this." Tian said calmly. He badly wanted to tell them that it was his birthday too but this was all for Torfun and he didn't want to interfere with that.

"Yeah, she would. You'll be here, right?"

"Unfortunately, I... kinda have plans that I promised with my friend. Maybe next year." Tian said.

Khama nodded in understanding while Phupha looked at him confused.

"You never told me you had plans." Phupha said.

"I did tell you. You were just a bit busy with the paper work when I told you."

"Oh... I probably forgot. Is it Tul?"

"Yeah."

"Then, I'll drive you up to the market then."

"It's okay. Tul is going to fetch me later. I just need to inform him to get here a bit later so I can have time to pay respects to Torfun."

Phupha nodded and smiled softly at him before ruffling his hair and leaving. Tian watched him leave as his heart broke completely that his own boyfriend didn't know his birthday. He held strongly to his emotions before facing Khama and Longtae again with a smile.

Longtae, however, noticed a quick changed in Tian's expression before going back to smiling at them. He felt like he should know something but doesn't know what. Longtae shrugged it off as he led Tian to where everyone paid respect to Torfun. Tian thanked him before Longtae leaves.

"Nong Tian!" Tian heard. He looks to his left to see Nam.

"P'Nam..." Tian had a little hope in him that Nam might know or even remembered his birthday.

'Please remember. Please. Please know that it's my birthday too.' Tian silently prayed.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is getting ready for Torfun's birthday." Nam said smiling.

Tian took a deep breath before answering, "I'm paying my respect to her before I leave. I have... plans with Tul tonight and I promised him so."

"Ah. I get it. If you need a signal to contact Tul, just go to my clinic. I'll be busy with everyone else here." Nam said as he patted Tian's shoulder.

Tian nodded and watch Nam leave as his heart felt... hurt once more. He opened an incense and prayed to Torfun.

After that, he immediately goes up to the clinic and he used the telephone. Knowing full well that no one would be making calls today at the base. As he dialed the number, he suddenly felt dizzy with all his emotions being jumbled and going everywhere.

When Tul answered, Tian smiled. Happy to hear his friend's voice after talking to each other via letters.

"Hello?"

"Tul! It's me, Tian. You free today?"

"Tian! Happy Birthday, Meung! You are growing old year by year HAHAHAHA."

"Thanks. Are you free today? Mind fetching me here in Pha Pun Dao?"

"Yeah, sure! But... aren't you going to celebrate your birthday with everyone there?"

Tian forced a smile and sighs. "I'll tell you later. Pick me up soon?"

"Sure! Be there soon! Wait for me at the Teacher's Hut."

"Okay. See you."

Tian ended the call and immediately got to the base to ready some clothes for night and day tomorrow. As he finishes up, Phupha comes in.

"Where will Tul fetch you?" Phupha asked as he back hugs Tian.

"At the teacher's hut. I'll be staying overnight and maybe bond with him the next day. I'll be back at night." Tian said as he holds onto Phupha's arms around his waist.

"Alright. Be careful. Love you and thank you for understanding and letting the kids enjoy the day for Torfun." Phupha said as he kisses Tian on the head.

"It's no problem. I understand. Love you too." Tian said.

He gets his bag and Phupha took him to the Teacher's hut before running back to the village. It took about half an hour before a black car arrived in front of Tian. Tul pushed the window down as he waved at Tian.

Tian smiled at him before going inside. That's when Tul started asking serious questions on why Tian wasn't celebrating his birthday with his boyfriend and the villagers. Tian tried to avoid answering until Tul parked outside of the hotel, pulled Tian's arm and got into a room where the best friends sat on the bed.

"Tian. What happen? It's your birthday! You should be celebrating it with the people who makes you happy!"

Tul already got the feeling something was wrong when Tian called and asked to hang out on his birthday. He expected Tian to celebrate it finally with his real family but the moment he heard his best friend's call, he knew.

"I just wanted to celebrate my birthday with my best friend. I don't want that to change."

"Tian. Truth. Now." Tul softly said as he held Tian's hand comfortingly.

Hearing the soft voice that Tul used. Tian broke down and cried his heart out as he told Tul everything.

Tul hugged Tian as he cried. Comforting him silently. Tul pulled out a paper bag out of his bag and gave it to Tian as he put a little candle on two cupcakes. He lights up the candle and put it near Tian's face.

"Happy Birthday, Tian. Please stay strong, my friend. Always remember that I'll always be here." Tul smiled.

Tian cried more and blew out his candle. He hugged Tul and they just had fun the entire night until morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Happy birthday to our beloved, Teacher Tian!

I'm so sorry for not updating so soon.

College suddenly became busy for me and I needed to keep up with my grades. I promise though that I'll update more soon. It'll be my birthday soon, anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 706 30
Collection of Very Short Stories based on prompts that have been sent to me. Anyone is welcome to send me a prompt and I will see what story I can co...
199K 1.9K 66
Oneshots for those who love Scaramoucheโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ Posting from time to time probably not daily tho Things I will include: ๐Ÿ‹-Smut ๐ŸŒธ-Angst ๐Ÿ’ฎ-Fluff Things...
10.2K 181 4
just my one-chaptered earthmix/phutian fanfiction, all in one place *can also be read separately on ao3: byeoli
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...