Family Ties || book 1

By ShanayJones629

First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not eve... More

Introduction
Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19?
20
21πŸ”₯
22πŸ”₯
23
24
25
26
27
28πŸ”₯
29
30
31πŸ”₯
32
33
34πŸ”₯
35
36
37
38πŸ”₯
39
40?
41
42πŸ”₯
43
44
45
Leon's story/ Book two
Other stories

16

170K 4.1K 3.5K
By ShanayJones629

Tonight was eventful

The limo came to a stop and I got out the moment the door opened.

Walking into the house it was dead silent, the clicking of my heels was the only thing that could be heard.

The hallways were a bit dark since most lights were off. Leo made his way down the hall and I went upstairs.

Walking to my room I took my heels off then my accessories.

Walking into my bathroom I washed my makeup off then attempt the pull the zipper of my dress down.

After fifteen minutes I gave up. Laying down I tried falling asleep but failed miserably

I was too damn uncomfortable

Opening my door I made my way down the hall and towards Leo's room. He was my only option since I wasn't going to bed in this dress.

I was about to knock on his door when I saw Ace coming up the stairs.

"What? No one wanted to come home with you" I smirked.

"No. I guess I wasn't that lucky tonight" he smiled

"But your Ace Valentino" I mocked his words and he stopped in front of me

"Hey don't mock me," he said and I smiled

"You're so beautiful," he said, his eyes searching me as I looked up at him.

"Thank you," I said and he raised his hand to my cheek.

I didn't feel any sparks or anything.

"Can you..um.. unzip my dress?" I said while looking away from his eyes.

"Yeah" he answered and I turned around.

He then place my hair that was falling down to my waist over my shoulder.

As he pulled down the zipper his fingers slowly brushed on my bare skin making shivers run down my spine. Closing my eyes I focused on his fingertips on my skin.

"Done" he whispered into my ear. Opening my eyes I turned around

"Thank you," I said but it came out as a whisper. He was incredibly close

Leaning in he captured my lips. It took me a couple of seconds before reacting. My hands automatically went around his neck and he lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, his hands went to my ass.

Next thing I knew we were making our way to my bedroom. Swinging the door opened he walked us in before kicking the door shut.

Breaking the kiss I removed his tie as he bought me to the bed.

You can be killed for cheating on your husband in this mafia world but your husband gets to fuck as many women as he wants. Fuck that.

It's a dumb rule that came up by dumb men who couldn't handle being cheated on but wanted to cheat. *Eyeroll*

Is this worth your life

Fuck my life it's shit anyway

"What?" Ace asked when I froze

"Nothing," I said before bringing my lips to his while helping him take off his jacket and then his shirt.

Breaking the kiss once more I got up and I took my dress off as he took his pants off.

Climbing on top of his waist his hands rested on my bare thighs as he stared at me. Lust and desire filled his eyes as I placed my hand on his bare chest that was neatly shaved. He then took my holster off before throwing it across the room.

This isn't right Liliana my subconscious shouted

So what?

You can die for doing this

I'm already dead.

He's your husband's older brother!

Shut up I'm doing it so fuck the consequences and...

The door then opened and Chloe walked in.

What the fuck

Who does she, she think she is

Waltzing into my room like that

"Oh my god," she said as her eyes fixed on us.

"Get out!" Ace yelled and she ran out.

Climbing off him I took his shirt up before pulling it onto my body. Exiting the room I was about to after her but ran into Leo the moment I walked out of the room.

Shit

Right now

Trying to go around him he grabbed my arm.

His eyes then ran down my body but they forced on Ace's shirt.

"Why-" he started but Ace walked out of the room.

Ladies and gentlemen the man was only wearing underwear when his brother who's also my husband-

"You fucking asshole!" Leo yelled before charging at Ace.

"Leo don't!" I shouted when he began to throw punches at Ace. Ace on the other hand was accepting all of them not once trying to defend himself

"Stop!" I yelled but he continued

"Leo you're killing him!" I shouted when Ace's face was dripping blood

"Leo please," I said while trying to tear him apart from Ace.

"Move!" he yelled before roughly shoving me away from him.

Falling down I hit my head hard on the ground. The next thing I remembered I was trying to open my eyes but blackout.

••••

Waking up to a cold dark cell l tried to get up but failed. Groaning I tried holding my head that was throbbing, but something stopped me from doing so.

Looking at my wrists they were chained up.

"What the fuck," I cursed as I stared down my ankles that were also chained up. Going on my knees I sat down while rubbing my temple

"Finally you're up,"

Turning around Leo was sitting in a chair behind me

"Get these off," I ordered and he got up

"No," he said walking towards me before stooping down in front of me.

"Get these fucking chains off me Leo. What am I a fucking dog?" I said angrily

"You said it not me," he said and I threw a punch at him but he caught it before squeezing my fist inside his palm.

Fucking asshole

"Let go," I said and he refused

"I don't understand why you're angry. When you fucked my brother!" he shouted angrily

"I don't understand why you care. When you fuck prostitutes while your married," I said before he squeezed my fist.

"I didn't fuck them-"

"You still took action in doing something sexual with them so yeah you still cheated genius,"

"You're my wife-"

"And you're my husband, but that didn't stop you from cheating right?"

"You know the rules-"

"Fuck that stupid rule I don't even understand why it's even a fucking rule. I mean you get to be a fucking man whore so what's wrong if I want to be fuck my another man" I said

Again that's a dumb fucking rule if anyone asked me.

"It doesn't matter Liliana. In this world, you cheat on your husband and that's it for you. You're fucking dead,"

"So why am I still breathing?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Why am I still breathing Leo?" I asked again when he didn't answer the first time.

"Because Sebastian begged me not to," he said and for some reason, I could tell he was lying.

"Well, he shouldn't have. You'd be doing everyone a fucking favor, " I said while looking away as he fell silent.

He then got up before walking away

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I have a meeting," he responds

"Ok so take these off then," I said while pointing at the chains

"No, and since I'm not going to kill you. Your punishment is to get out of them yourself. I know you can do it and I know how painful it is to get out of those chains without a pin or key,"

I don't think so

"Leo they hurt," I said in a sad tone. Time to work my magic. It always works on guys and sometimes women.

"Liliana-"

"Please take them off," I begged and he made his way back to me.

"How bad is it?" he asked while stooping down in front of me.

His eyes trailed down my body before they stopped between my legs. Looking down I realized I was still wearing Ace's shirt.

I was about to close my legs but he looked away.

"Che cazzo sto facendo Dovrei essere arrabbiato con lei, non diventare duro per lei," he whispered to himself

Translation: What the fuck am I doing. I'm supposed to be mad at her, not getting hard for her

"They hurt really bad," I said and a tear ran down my cheek. Wiping away my tear with his thumb he began caressing my cheek.

It's working

"Please take them off," I said while showing him my wrists.

He removed his hand from my cheek and took my hands.

Yes

He placed a kiss on the back of my hand before looking up at me with a smirk.

"I know what you're trying to do babe but your charms won't work on me," he said before standing and I let out a groan.

"I'm not that stupid to be fooled by you princess," he said. Smirking I looked up at him

"It was worth a try," I said and he smiled before snapping out of it.

"Che cazzo mi stai facendo Liliana," he said while shaking his head. Raising a brow at him he started walking back to the door.

What did he just say?

(What the fuck are you doing to me, Liliana)

"Leo!" I called back. He turned around and looked at me.

"Come on you can't leave me here at least give me the keys," I pout

"Here, you want to it. Get it," he smirked before throwing the key towards me. The only thing he made sure it was out of my reach.

Fuck

"How I'm I suppose to get it?" I asked and he shrugged

"Your problem princess not mine," he said then left. Just when I thought I was getting inside his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 82.9K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
1.3M 29.6K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
157K 2.1K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
1.7M 40.6K 43
Smut Warning 🀫πŸ”₯ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...