Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]

72.2K 1.1K 142
By Bp_hiu

J E N N I E

Rosé let me inside of their penthouse. She informed me that my Lalisa is probably sleeping now. I went straight to Lili's room to cuddle her because she had requested it.

I saw my Lili, sleeping peacefully in her bed. She was wearing a black pajama set with a red cherry printed on it.

I crawled on top of her and I pecked her pinkish plump lips.

Why she is so hot even though she is just sleeping?

I saw my Lili's collarbone and it begged me to lick it, but I'm afraid she'd be upset if I took advantage of her while she was sleeping.

But, you have already done that, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

I leaned in close to Lili's collarbone and began licking it.

Fuck! You taste so delicious, Lalisa.

I noticed that she has an adams apple. I can't believe she has that. I guess she is really a full package. If I'm not a year older than her, I'll probably always call her Oppa.

"Let me taste that Adams apple of yours." I rolled my tongue at her adam's apple and I gently sucked it. She stirred a bit, but I didn't stop and I continued sucking her adams apple.

I kissed her jaw, neck, and collarbone. I looked at her and she was still peacefully sleeping.

She was probably thinking that she was having a wet dream.

I started unbottoning her top, revealing her deliciously hard abdominal muscles. She had pretty good hard abs for a girl, even beating the man with the best abs out there.

I traced her abdominal muscles using my index finger. It made her stir a bit, but not to the point of waking up because she is a heavy sleeper. I leaned down and kissed her lips. How much I've always wanted and missed kissing these lips.

I nibbled on her bottom lip and gently sucked on it. Her mouth went open. I quickly inserted my tongue into her mouth, savoring every corner of her mouth and exploring every depth of it.

Suddenly, I felt that she was now responding to my kiss, and I pulled away to breath. She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes met.

"You sneaky kitten." She uttered, and she hugged me tightly.

"Baby, your mommy is now here. Shall we?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she flicked my forehead.

"I said cuddles, not making love." I pouted.

"But, Mommy wants to make love, then she will cuddle you after our session." She pinched my cheeks, but not enough to hurt me.

"Lili only wants cuddles from Nini." I shook my head and pulled away from the hug as she said with an aegyo.

"Tonight, I want you to call me mommy." I whispered to her right ear and I licked it, that made her body shiver.

I pulled up her sports bra and helped her to remove it.

I licked her nipple and covered it with my saliva, then I went to her other breast and showed the same intensity and amount of love to it. I continue licking, nipping, and sucking her nipple like a hungry baby who hasn't eaten in ages.

I began grinding at her cock, causing her to groane.I squeezed both of her breasts with my hands while grinding at her now hard cock, and they are so soft.

"Mmm...L-lalisa, your boobs feel good in my hands." I sucked her neck while massaging her breasts.

I leaned in and aggressively kissed her lips, to which she immediately responded and gladly welcomed my tongue.

She sat up without breaking our kiss, and I felt that she was tugging at the hem of my shirt.

I stood up from the bed and undressed myself in front of her. She gulped when she saw me fully naked. That made me smirk.

"I'm going to fuck you, Lalisa... you're going to love it and we will not stop until one of us passes out." I crawled on top of her again and helped her to remove her pajamas.

I sat on her lap. My pussy made contact with her hard cock that made us moaned.

"Tell me, baby, do you want it?" I said seductively, and I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Don't worry, you're going to love it and Mommy will cuddle you later."

She suddenly kissed me and she held onto my hips. I smiled at our kiss and let her suck my tongue. I moaned in between our kisses because I felt her cock on my entrance.

I slowly pulled away and a string of saliva connected our lips.

I inserted her hard shaft inside my pussy. That made Lalisa whimper. I began to grin faster as I gripped her shoulders while she gripped my hips and met my thrust, which caused me to moaned loudly.

"F-fuck!! Lalisa!! Ahh~" She thrust up into me and I pulled her head back, making her suck my breast.

"Lisa!! Faster...shit!! " She thrusted faster, and I clenched her cock for more pleasure.

"R-ruby Jane!! You're so tense!! " She growled as she thrust so deeply inside.

My walls built pressure at her cock, making my Lalisa's cock grow larger inside me, and I felt I was going to arrive soon.She thrust endlessly and sucked my breast like a hungry baby.

"F-fuck!! Ahhhh Shit! Lisa!! " I moaned and she kissed my neck. Then she found my weak spot.

"Ahhh Jennie!" Lisa growled, and she endlessly fucked my pussy.

"I-im cumming!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and I screamed at her cock as she was still pounding at me.

"Fuck!" She cursed and continued thrusting inside me.

"I'm going to cum!!! Ahhh~" I rode at her hard cock while she buried her head in my neck.

She cum deep inside me and I slowly rode our orgasm.

She lay on the bed, and she pulled me on top of her. She hugged me tightly, but her cock is still inside me.

"That's enough for today, Mommy." She whispered, that made me horny.

"You just make me more horny, baby."

"Your Lili wants to sleep. She still has exams tomorrow and her Nini has meetings tomorrow." She pulled out her cock and I lay beside her.

She hugged my waist tightly and buried her face in my neck. I run my hands through her hair using my right hand, and my left hand is her pillow.

We cuddled in her bed naked, and I kissed her head from time to time.

"Nighty nighty, Lili." I looked at her and she had already fallen asleep.

I still want to make love to you, but you have already fallen asleep.

•••

I woke up when I heard her alarm clock. I threw her alarm clock somewhere in her room to turn it off, which made it stop making annoying sounds.

I looked at my baby, who was still sleeping peacefully on top of me. I pecked her lips and drew some patterns on her naked back, which made her sigh in content.

I reached for my phone at her bedside table and I texted the headmaster.

8:46AM
> Cancel exams this morning.

8:46AM Headmaster
> Right away, Ms. Kim.

I put my phone back on the table and cuddled with my baby, who was sleeping peacefully.

"N-ni..ni." I heard her mumble something cute, and her hug tightened, and I felt her kiss my neck. "M-mine."

"Only yours." I gently caressed the back of her head. She moved on top of me and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning Nini." She said cutely, with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, sweet heart." I kissed her lips.

"What time is it?" She looked for her alarm clock, but she didn't find it at the bedside table. She reached for my phone, and her eyes widened when she saw the time.

"Shit! I'm late!" She was about to stand up from the bed, but I wrapped my arms and legs around her.

"Exams in the morning got canceled." She sighed in relief and lay back in bed again.

We are looking at each other while hugging each other's waist. She leaned her forehead against mine.

"Don't you have a meeting today?" She asked.

"It was also canceled." She kissed the tip of my nose.

"I'm hungry." She uttered, and I heard her stomach growl.

"Do you want to eat m—?" She cut me off.

"I want REAL food." She emphasized the word real, which made me chuckle.

"Arraseo, let's take a shower, then I'm going to cook for you." She pecked my lips and ran naked to the bathroom.

I'm going to have you for dessert, Lalisa.

We went downstairs after we took a shower. I went to the kitchen and she went to the living room. I was surprised to see Bambam holding a pan and he had a slice of bread in his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted, whispered.

"I'm living here." I frowned.

"What?!" I accidentally yelled out. I heard Lili's footsteps, and she wrapped her left arm around my waist.

"What's wrong, Nini?" She asked worriedly, looking at Bambam, and she quickly understood the situation. "He is now living here from now on. Rosé and I decided to take care of him till he finishes school and finds a stable job."

"Can I live here as well till I graduate and find a stable job?" I asked her with puppy eyes.

"No." I frowned and pouted.

"Why? Tell me why? " I shook her body and she shook her head. "Tell me why?"

"All the rooms here are already occupied."

"I can sleep at your room." She shook her head.

"No, your unnie will be lonely and alone at your house." I sighed.

"But, I want to live with you."

"We will when we get married."

"Let's get married then."

"Too early for that."

"My mom and dad got married at this age." I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"We are still studying Nini."

"I know." I said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

She was about to speak, but someone cleared his throat. It's Bambam. He got choked because of the bread, and he accidentally ruined our moments.

"I'm sorry, Ms. K—Jennie hehe." He laughed nervously when I glared at him.

"Are you going to cook breakfast, Bam?" Lili asked, and she pulled away from me.

"Yeah, I'm about to make some pancakes." He answered and Lili sat infront of the dining table.

"Make some for me and for Jennie too." He nodded and started cooking. "Nini, sit here."

She patted the chair beside her, but I sat in her lap instead, that made her surprised. I turned around to straddle her lap, then I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

I don't care if Bambam saw me like this; I know that he is aware that I'm obsessed and crazily in love with his second cousin.

"Such a clingy kitten." I felt she kissed my head and she draw some patterns at my back making me feel sleepy.

"Sleep Nini, I will wake you when the breakfast is ready." I hummed in response and let myself to fall in deep slumber.

I feel so comfortable and safe at her arms. 

Lalisa is my comfort, home, and sanctuary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
208K 5.9K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
582K 15.3K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
936K 32.7K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...