UNSHACKLED FEELINGS

De BELLEISIAQ

MUNA ABDUL: She was the most gentle and prettiest among her friends. Her life was pretty messed up too. She g... Mais

copyright
chapter one
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
40 Final Episode

CHAPTER 22

0 0 0
De BELLEISIAQ

  Scooping my chocolate caramel into a plate, with a fork in hand I decided to continue ignoring my husband since he doesn't want to tell me anything about himself.
" excuse me, you are on my way." I refused to be intimidated though the husband I'm married to is a very intimidating man.
" wow, you do realize, since we got married, that is the longest speech you have ever made." scratching my eyebrow in concentration, I tried to remember if he was right but I can't seem to concentrate with the way I was being stared at .
" well I didn't realize that." Watching him move out of the way I went towards the sitting room, taking a lemon drink along with me.
" so that is good, i don't have a problem talking about me, since we know the basics, you can ask about the questions, you are curious about."  taking a bite of my cake, I waited to savor the taste before turning to reply him.
" well for start, i know your name, likes and dislikes but I don't know your favourite food, sometimes I don't even know what I am supposed to cook for you, your occupation, the people you hang out with and I don't know much about your family ." just to be in his good book, I decided to offer him some dessert .
" you want some, it's really yummy." I waited for him to refuse but I was in for another surprise when he decided to join me, watching him take in one spoon, savor, then another. I was waiting for a feedback but it never came.
" don't you like the cake? do you dislike caramel and chocolate?" I didn't know why but I felt dejected at that moment.
" nah, I didn't know chocolate caramel can be this good." giving him one of my special smile at that comment he made.
" so does that mean you like it, I can make more for you and it will come in different flavours ."  I felt glad for once we were both acting like civilized couple and at that moment I wish everyday could be like this .
But I know better, after all, being married is not like a fairy tale, you have the choice to make your happily ever after yourself.
" okay, since we are both interested in each others then I should take the lead. " smiling at his cheesiness, I just nod my head for him to go on. " okay I love chicken curry rice and Arab sweets." Raising my brow at his choice of food, I can't help but chuckle.
" are you making fun of me woman." trying to hold in my laughter, I nod my head.
" of course not, why would I make fun of you." we both know that was a lie but we were both enjoying this atmosphere.
" okay you do know I was a pilot " why is he using past tense, I thought he is a pilot, sensing my confusion. I waited for him to elaborate on that particular sentence.
" something happened, that made me quit and I don't like talking about it because it was a bad experience." sensing the sadness in his tone, I couldn't help myself, I move closer to comfort him.
" I'm sorry about that Kadir, if it makes you feel better, I do have a skeleton in my cupboard too, I don't wanna open that part of my life again." I didn't know what prompt me to say that but I just did and something tells me this won't be the last time. Sensing Kadir's eyes on me, I put on a forced smile to assure him that I'm fine.
" you know what Muna?."
" what?." eager to hear him, I move closer. I forgot for a moment that I wasn't supposed to be intimate with him yet.
" I think we shouldn't talk about something that makes us both unhappy, let's talk about other things now. I am a shareholder at Salam bank, I have a best friend whose name is Adam, he is also a shareholder and I have two lovely sisters and that sums it all." wow! my husband is a shareholder at salam bank, what a high-profile man.

Comment are always welcome and follow for more update people

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

515K 25K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
81 14 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...
6.4K 370 20
"Are you really going to talk to Abbu?" She asked being serious after some time and I nodded my head. "Yep. I can try, right? I know there is 0.1% c...
135 0 8
Book 1 of The lovers series: "I didn't think we would get this far. I didn't think I would have anyone whose hand I would "need" to hold rather than...