Love Dearly

By wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 3

2.3K 164 38
By wupew21

Jungkook slowly place his lips on hers, gently kissing her. He hold her tight in his arms and make her feel comfortable and safe. Her mouth melded into his. The tip of his tongue brushed her lips, insisted, and she opened to let him in, welcomed the urgent thrusting that sent a wildfire of searing flames racing through her body. He suck her lower lip. Both bodies are in close contact now, as an expression of strong affection and surrender. Willing to give in to one another on a sensual and a sexual level.

Things was just about to get more hotter when suddenly her eyes snapped open. She sat up, woken up confused, and maybe even slightly aroused, about why her dreams was full of steamy sex scenes with her bestfriend. 'What the heck' she curse as she wiped her face which covered in cold sweat. Her heart was pounding. She rubs her head and eyes, tries to fully awaken. Then she gets up, stumbles to the bathroom and looks in the mirror slowly.

'Stupid dreams! It was totally unexpected,' Chaeyoung murmured.

***

Chaeyoung couldn't consentrate on her work in the last few hours. Her mind still caught up at the dream she had this morning. 'I must be out of my mind' she hit her own head repeatedly with her pen.

"Is there something wrong Chae?" Ko Junho, one of her senior in the office asked.

She straightened her sit immediately "Uh, nothing serious, don't worry" she smile awkwardly, make him let out a chuckled.

"You can always ask me if you got a hard time or something in your work Chae"

"Will do" she nodded. He smile genuinely at her before leaving, walking to his desk.

Chaeyoung exhaled. She really need some foods right now to keep her sane, perhaps to distract her from thinking about the dream.. Looking up at the time on her desk, it still a half an hour to go for lunch. Just enough time to asked Jennie for having lunch together.

She was about to text her collague when her phone began to ring. It was her mom.

"Mom?" Her brows furrowed

"Oh honey, did I disturb you at work?"

"No, no, I just about to have lunch" she informed her. "What happen? Are you and dad okay?" She asked, worried.

"Nothing happened. Just want to call my daughter... Also, me and your dad are okay by the way" her mom chuckled.

Chaeyoung smile.

"It's a relief. How was my Hanky doing then?" She asked in delight, thinking about her puppy, a gift from Jungkook.

"He's okay of course. And I think he miss you a lot." She paused "When will you be visiting us honey?"

"Uhm, I still don't know that yet mom" she bit her lips, feeling guilty because it's been a while since she visit her parents.

"Can you make a time next month? Your dad really want to see you, you know. And also me, as well as Hank too"

Chaeyoung chuckled. "Of course. I miss you all too, so so much" she said solemnly.

"Great. We'll be waiting for you honey" she said softly, "I think I should hang up now. Won't take too much of your time at work. Just to makesure that you're okay"

She pouted, now she realise how much she miss her mom, "Okay.."

"I love you honey"

"Love you too mom. Send my love to dad and Hanky, take care"

"Sure... Take care of yourself too, bye honey"

"Bye mom" she said before the line disconnect.

***

"You coming for the party this Friday right?" Jennie asked her. They're having lunch in the staff lounge.

"Ugh, yes.. I guess" she hesitated.

Jennie brows furrowed, "You guess? Do you have another party to attend?" She asked.

"It just, we usually have a movie night together. But I thought he's going to the party as well."

"We?"

"Me and Jungkook"

"You guys still doing that huh?" Jennie raised an eyebrow at her.

"We just started it again since he come back. Just like the old days.." She told her, "And he was the one who suggested that" she added quickly.

"Chaeyoung, he has a girlfriend" Jennie shook her head.

"You don't have to tell me about that" she frowned.

"Sorry, no offense. But I think you have to adjust your relationship with him. You guys too close to labeled it as bestfriend" she stir her lemon tea in front of her, "I think you two are more than that, I don't know how to explain. You tell me" she shrugged.

Chaeyoung brows pinched together, looking down at her untouched food. Then she look up as Jennie speak again. "Imagine if your have boyfriend, and then he has this bond with his female friend like you two. How would you feel then?"

"I.." Chaeyoung tried to say something but then nothing comes out from her lips.

Jennie sighed "Chaeng, a male and a female cannot be just friends that are very close"

"But we all are. You with Jimin, me with Taehyung and-"

"Not as close as you two." She cut her off, "You guys are super flirty, don't you aware about that? Everywhere you go, literally everywhere, everyone just assumes that you two are a couple." Chaeyoung want to protest, but Jennie quickly added "Even when you guys didn't do it intentionally"

"So what do I have to do then"

"Boundaries. Don't blurring the line between friendship and relationship. Joking and banter is fine as long as it doesn't leave the girlfriend out" then she paused, her eyes narrowed "Don't tell me.. Are you have feelings for him?" She asked carefully.

"No, I'm not!" She said, almost yelling at the older.

"Then just think about what I said"

---

Jungkook reached the cinema and parked his car at the basement.

"Jungkook!"

He looked up and saw Heejin standing by the elevator, he smile as he jogged toward her.

"Did you wait long?" He asked as he reaches her.

"I just got here myself. What do you plan to watch?"

"Anything's good. Let's go in" He gently pushed her into the elevator, Heejin just smile at him before reach out her hand toward his chest.

Jungkook paused, then he felt her fingers on his shirt.

"It's wrinkled.." she said softly as she fix his collar shirt. Jungkook just nodded and thank her.

*

"Do you need anything hyung? I can come early and help you set up" Jungkook said on the phone. Heejin was seated across him, eating her food. They have dinner after watched a movie.

"No. But you can come early tho. And bring Heejin with you. We want to welcome her to our circle of friends. Beside.. Chaeyoung said she's nice" Jungkook smiled at the mention of his best friend.

"Okay" Jungkook said before he ended the call.

"Who is it?" Heejin set down her fork and sip her orange juice.

"Taehyung. He just make sure that I come to the party tomorrow."

"What party?"

"Just me and our circle of friends hanging out together. We always do that once in a while. And they want you to come with me"

"Should I? I mean, I just barely know them" she stated.

"Don't worry, they're nice. We should go together" he smiled. Heejin nodded at him, happy that she'll get to meet his friends.

---

Chaeyoung pulled over in front of a skandinavian house, attending a barbeque party at Taehyung's. Actually she was a bit late. She decide to got home first to shower and change. Meanwhile Jennie and Jimin went straight from the office. She was driving slowly as she was thinking about what Jennie had said about him and her. She's right, Chaeyoung thought. He choose her, means he's happy with her, and she won't ruin that for him. As she got that conclusion, she arrived at Taehyung's place.

Chaeyoung exhaled, and nodded to herself. She can do this.

She stepped out from her car and made her way toward the backyard where they threw the barbeque party. When she got there she found the guys were there, including Heejin. Of course. She expected him to be there with her.

"The disney princess is here" Taehyung waved at her as she approached the group. Everyone look busy, but still manage to greeted her. Behind the grill was Yoongi. Seokjin, at the other hand was cooking something in front of the stove, and beside him was Jungkook who now looking at her, and he looked... pissed. She frowned back, whats wrong with him with that look... Meanwhile the rest was setting the table and prepare the side dish.

"Hey, sorry. Traffic" she reason out as she reached the table.

"It's okay. Actually the side dish already made by the house helper, we just plating them and put on the table" Taehyung pulled her into a side hug, "The one who really cooking and in the work was them" he nodded at the three who was busy grilling and cooking.

"I thought you're not going to make it, Chae" Jimin smirk, putting Ssam jang into a small bowl. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Chaeng, help me bringing out the drink!" Jisoo call her out while walking into the house.

"Okay!" She turn to Taehyung "That's my cue I guess" she giggled.

Taehyung chuckled, "Go, before she nag at you and everyone" Chaeyoung nodded and grinned before follow Jisoo inside.

*

"You didn't pick up my calls earlier, why?" Chaeyoung almost jumped, she glanced behind her. Jungkook had stepped in through the back door. The water bottles she was holding almost slipped from her hands. Good thing it was only a plastic bottles. Jisoo already bring those glass bottles out, soju and wine. So it wouldn't be such a mess if she dropped it.

"You mean before I got here? I was driving Jungkook. It's not safe to pick up a call when you're driving, isn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" he said, approach her. "I won't forgive you next time you ignored my call" he flicked her head before grabbed a few water bottles in her hand and arms, make her grumbled.

He just turn around and started walking toward the door when Chaeyoung call him back.

"Jungkook, wait"

"Hmm?" He stopped then turn, facing her.

"Uhm, I want to talk about our movie night" she glanced up at him.

"Ooh right, today's Friday" he grinned "Want me to stay over after this party?" He said cheekily.

"Ugh, no" she then put the rest of the water bottles in her arms on the table. "I've been thinking, that we should limiting the amount of our one-on-one hangouts together."

His brows furrowed immediately, following her to put the bottles on the table. He crossed his arms over his chest, "You want us to stop Friday night hangout? Our movie night is sacred Chae"

"I didn't say 'no more' or to stopped it entirely. I just said, we should limiting th-"

"Why?" He asked gruffly.

"Jungkook, Heejin is a girl. And I'm a girl. I can't be around you so much since you already in relationship. That would cause a problems" she explained.

Jungkook brows met briefly, "It won't"

"It will. Once you got into a committed relationship, the roles of a close guy friends should changed and it's bound to happen which is okay for me"

"But I'm not okay with that" he said, stubborn.

She sighed, she knew that he will reacted like this "Jungkook.."

"Is she asking you to do this?"

Chaeyoung eyes widen, "What, No! Oh my god, no Jungkook. I just want the best for you two. I don't want to do anything that might ruin that. You have to consider Heejin's feeling. Beside, you'll still see me around like this in the future, when we have party or meet up with the guys, you know. You are not getting rid of me that easily Coconut head" she force a smile, "In fact, I'm the one who will get you bored"

"I'll never get bored when I'm with you Chipmunk," he pulled her into a hug which is unexpected for her, and then he kiss her head.

Chaeyoung lean her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her hands around his, hugging him back. Nuzzling her nose onto his shirt, inhaling his familiar scent, which she probably won't be able to do it again in the future. She feel her face become warm, no, it's her eyes. Great, now she's in the verge of crying. 'Don't cry, don't cry, please just don't cry,' she chanted inside her head. She need to do this. Set up boundaries between him and herself. For his sake.. But why does it hurt so much?

At the entrace of back door, someone was standing silently, stunned, looking at the two who not aware of their surrounding and of course that person's presence.

***
*11/09/21*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.6K 31
Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and many more. Will they be able to love ea...
19.8K 1.4K 12
When people see someone they find attractive, they are naturally inclined to give the object of their affection their full attention. Note : * Engl...
16.9K 1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
296K 9K 25
Lisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook aren't quite your typical friends with benefits, seeing as they were never really friends to begin with. But when the...