All alone... (Crossover Story...

By Oscar1409840

Dream The once powerful Admin is exiled out of The Dream SMP for what Nightmare had caused him to do, he didn... More

Exilement
Week 1
Month 1?
I can't keep going
Morning Gifts
Gathering
Last Moments
Poor Introductions
How are you here?

Playtime

2.4K 113 11
By Oscar1409840

Nightmare POV

"Ahh it feels so good to be in a body again" I said calmly.
It had been years since I had been in a body.
It felt so nice to be the one fully in control for a change.
I can now feel and actually use Dream's body to its fullest.
"Hmm lets go have a chat with Tommyinit and Tubbo."
I wanted to cause more destruction and pain on the people here "just for fun why not right"

Dream POV

Hmm this feels weird
It feels like I'm flying on a cloud.
Its soft, and cold.
I opened my eyes to see where I was.
I remembered a lot of things before passing out.
The look on people's faces after I hurt them,
Why did I hurt them?
The pain and fear on their faces.
I really did do that huh?

I saw another memory of people yelling at me, My friends, people I knew, all yelling at me for being a Monster and a Tyrant.
"So that's what I am? I'm such an asshole! Why am I like this? What I wrong with me?!" I said out loud but then I realized my voice has an echo.
'What is up with my voice I don't remember it being like this?' I thought not knowing a clue what is wrong with me.

I then saw my pet Alora flying around. "Alora you died?" I said feeling sad that she died but was relieved she was okay now.
She seemed happy playing and floating around.

I didn't know where to go so I waited...

And waited...

And waited...

And waited...

And waited more...

I was feeling like a void.
Just empty, like I always am.
I'm just a void waiting to find something to full it in.

"Tell me why I'm waiting for someone who could give a fuck about me?"

I saw Alora run off towards some footsteps and I followed.

"I guess were going to where these lead us to" I said as Me and Alora went following the footsteps floating through the breeze.

Tommy POV

I was shocked at what the armor together said.
'Is Dream for real?' I thought but the I saw my achievement book show a light green glow, showing me I had completed an achievement. "What the?" I was now more confused as I wasn't even trying to get an achievement done.

I checked the book and I saw it said

Congratulations Tommyinit for completing:
My freedom at last
Free someone who was never in control of themselves

I was in shock at the achievement. I then looked at the shulker and saw a book on the floor that says "For Tommyinit  -Dream"
I was a got hesitant to open the book fearing what was inside but I was already this deep into this so I just pushed through.
I read the book.

I'm sorry tommy for being a part of your or anyone's life at this point.
I'm sorry for causing such destruction to you and anybody that I've hurt.
I'm no longer a problem that you or anybody else has to worry.
Be good Tommy and don't try to start wars with people.
I would have want to tell you this but he would have killed you and Tubbo so I had to follow his commands.
I'm sorry Tommy.
This is goodbye.  -Dream

I was in shock of what I read. "So this achievement is about Dream?" I looked back at the achievement and what it said.  'Free someone who wasn't in control of themselves',  So D-Dream's Dead?'

I ran to Tubbo and Ranboo's house with the shulker while screaming their names. I barged in seeing a crying Tubbo and a saddened Ranboo trying to comfort Tubbo.
They already read the letter Dream sent them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
25K 305 28
Henry (kid danger) has fallen in love with a new girl that lives across the street (I know I'm so cliche). Will he have the courage to ask her out? H...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.7K 245 20
We don't know much about Firestar's past life as a kittypet. Scourge is Firestar's half-brother, and Jake is his father, while Nutmeg is his mother...