{Completed} My Beautiful Affl...

By KookHoon67

When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent flu... More

Starter pack ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Thank you😭
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105(End)
Special Chapter~
Special Chapter (2)

Surprise Chapter! 🔞

1.3K 44 1
By KookHoon67

"More please~," A weak whine can be heard from inside the room as the blonde hair boy panting breathlessly while being completely naked as he's lying on their bed.

"Where does all your energy come from, baby? It has been the tenth round! You always passed out at eight round!" Jungkook groans softly as he lies next to Jimin, stroking Jimin's back softly.

"What about you? Did you lose all your energy? You always being tireless," Jimin provokes his husband making Jungkook flip the naked Jimin before hovering above the milky white skins that are now covered with hickies that look so perfect on him.

"Did you just... look down at me? Seriously, Jeon Jimin?" Jimin just smirks at his husband while moving his tiny finger seductively on Jungkook's bare chest which is also covered with hickies from Jimin.

"Maybe yes... maybe no... I don't know, daddy~ I think you should prove me on that,"

"What's left to prove, little one~ I think you should look at your own condition right now," Jungkook says while smooching Jimin's sweet spot; his neck as Jimin hums softly.

"Mhmm~,"

Their bodies glisten with sweat and cum stained everywhere after such a number of rounds but Jimin still refused to stop and this makes Jungkook a little bit surprised by the sudden amount of energy.

"Flip me over, daddy~ Let me take you, please," Jimin pleads while Jungkook showers his neck with wet kisses before flipping them over making Jimin sit on top of him.

"Don't. You. Dare," Jungkook warns when Jimin cuffs his hands against the bed while smiling mischievously at Jungkook.

"Too late, daddy~," Jimin says teasingly before leading a sloppy kiss on Jungkook's lips where Jungkook doesn't kiss him back making Jimin pulls away and says, "That's how you wanna play, daddy? How could you don't kiss me back, hurmmm~," Jimin plays innocent as he's slightly pouting.

"That hurts Jimine's feeling, daddy~ Daddy being mean..."

"Ahh..." A small moan escapes from Jungkook's mouth as Jimin glides down from his stomach making Jimin's wet hole brush against his semi-hard dick.

"Whatever you're about to do, you better know what comes after that," Jungkook says when Jimin slightly touches his dick with his tiny fingers while a smug plastered on his face before he goes inside the closet room.

"Jiminie just thinks that we need more, daddy~ After all... don't be so mean~ You dare to threaten me like that while being cuffed," Jimin purposely uses his innocent baby voice while literally wearing a seductive slut expression on his face as he walks to the bed and cuffs Jungkook's legs, leaving Jungkook in an X position since both his hands and legs are cuffed against the bed.

"Jeon fucking Jimin," Jungkook growls when Jimin purposely climbs on top of him with the 69 positions as he leans down to Jungkook's massive dick while giving Jungkook the full view of his ass with his hole clenched and unclenched around nothing.

Jungkook is sexually frustrated as he really wanna grabs that mighty jibooty that dripping with his cum he shot in Jimin's tight hole from the previous round but he can't since his hands are cuffed.

"Jimin..." Jungkook groans when Jimin grabs a handful of his dick that's fully hard by now, standing proudly making Jimin lick his lips on that view.

"Fuck... It's better if you move your fucking delicious ass away from my face while you did that, you little slut!" Jungkook slowly moans when Jimin wetted every inch of his cock with a kitten lick before deepthroating it.

"Uncuff me, angel- ouu fuck yes~ You're so good with your sexy mouth, angel~," Jungkook moans a little loud when Jimin starts bopping his head up and down while sucking on it. Jimin gives Jungkook's hard dick a few strokes before pulling it out from his mouth and starts jerking Jungkook off.

"My sexy angel is so fucking good on this~ Nghh yes, angel... like that- Fuck! I'm coming!" Jungkook keeps choking on his words as he feels his orgasm getting closer faster than usual.

"Fuck ughh! Why did you stop, angel~," Jungkook grunts loudly when he's a second left to cum but Jimin abruptly stops, not letting the older to cum yet.

"Not yet, daddy~," Jimin says with his teasing tone as he turns around, resting his wet hole right on Jungkook's hard dick making Jungkook can't help but groan loudly.

"Jiminie still has a lot of things to do, daddy~ Be patient please," Jimin's sultry voice really makes Jungkook feel hotter and Jimin's wet hole on his dick only made it worse.

"Angel... Don't fucking tease me like that," Jungkook says lowly when Jimin rolls his hips making his wet hole brush against Jungkook's sensitive dick while Jimin just giggling sinfully innocent at Jungkook's warning.

"Let's move to the next thing!" Jimin cheers as he gets off Jungkook's body and plops next to Jungkook while taking out a seven inches dildo from the drawer. Thanks to Jimin's small body and their king-size bed, Jimin manages to fit his whole body on the bed even with Jungkook in the X position.

Jimin sits facing Jungkook as he gives Jungkook the full view of his hole again while biting his lips seductively, feeling satisfied with the reaction he received from Jungkook. Jungkook literally cusses under his breath with his face visibly annoyed when he can't touch even an inch of the sexy body in front of him.

"Mhmm~," Jimin moans softly as he strokes his own dick, bravely touching himself in front of Jungkook.

"You look so fucking hot challenging me like that, angel~," Jimin giggles naughtily at the praise before taking his two fingers and sucking on them, coating them with his saliva.

"Angel, don't do that!" Jungkook warns, knowing what Jimin will do.

"Nghh~," Jimin just replies to Jungkook's warning with a horny moan as he keeps sucking on his fingers while jerking off.

"You know I can tolerate anything, right? But not THAT. Don't do it. I fucking warn you, Jeon Jimin," Jungkook grits his teeth but Jimin just look at him with his bratty smile, guiding his two fingers that coated with his saliva to his hole and says,

"Jiminie knows, daddy~ That's why Jiminie wants to do it- mhmm~," Jimin moans softly when his two fingers enter his wet hole making Jungkook's eyes glare at his bratty husband fiercely.

"I said, DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!" Jungkook raises his voice an octave when Jimin keeps moaning and whimpering while scissoring himself right in front of him. Jungkook can tolerate Jimin touching himself but not with Jimin fucking himself!

"Then you should've known and kissed me back. But you don't... A moment ago,"

"Throw that fucking shit away!" Jungkook is helpless but Jimin just enjoying the moment making Jungkook mad. Jimin knows that Jungkook can't afford to see him fucking himself but he just feels like wants to. So, he ignores all Jungkook's warnings and Jungkook's order to throw the dildo away.

"Ouu fuck~ ahh," Jimin whimpers as he shoves the seven inches dildos up into his ass making Jungkook's eyes burn with anger.

"JEON JIMIN!" Jimin literally ignores Jungkook's loud scream calling his name and keeps thrusting the dildo in and out of his hole while moaning in pleasure. Jimin had his head thrown back while keep fucking himself with loud moans and immediately look at Jungkook when he heard Jungkook hissed slowly.

Jungkook aggressively tries to free himself from the cuffs as he keeps pulling his hands making his wrist bleed a little bit because the cuffs brushed against his wrists. Jimin grows worried when he sees the little blood on Jungkook's wrist making him quickly pull out the dildo and go on top of Jungkook.

"D-Daddy stop..." Jimin says with his worried face as he holds Jungkook's hands softly, feeling bad seeing the blood on Jungkook's wrist while Jungkook has a fierce gaze on him. "D-Don't do that, please...I'm sorry..." Tears pool in Jimin's eyes as he really feels bad.

"I'm sorry... sorry, daddy...I'm really sorry..." Jimin keeps chanting the sorry words as he slowly uncuffed Jungkook's hands. Jimin feels guilty even more when Jungkook just stays silent while staring at him.

Jimin goes down to uncuff Jungkook's legs, not wanting them to get hurt before he goes up again and says, "It must be hurt..." Jimin feels like crying as he looks at the cuts on Jungkook's hands.

"Jeon Jimin,"

"Y-Yes daddy..."

The next thing Jimin knows is he getting pinned down on the mattress with Jungkook's fierce gaze glaring at him.

"I assume that you already know what gonna happen to you now after what you've done," Jungkook's deep voice makes Jimin shiver and he definitely knows that Jungkook gonna punish him and he also knows that he deserves it.

"I know- Ahh~," Jimin gasps when Jungkook's dick slips into his wet hole easily. "Slow down, please...Nghh~," Jungkook starts thrusting without giving Jimin any chance to adjust making the wrecked Jimin go crazy.

"Don't make any sound unless you gonna moan my name, you fucking slut!" Jungkook grits his teeth as he thrusts his hips faster, purposely avoiding Jimin's prostate.

Jimin doesn't like that. He wants praises from Jungkook but he doesn't get any. He knows he doesn't deserve it because of what he has done but he hates it when he doesn't get any praises from Jungkook.

"Daddy~ Ah fuck! Mmphmm~," Jimin feels so unsatisfied when Jungkook keeps thrusting into him while avoiding his prostate. His punishment is getting worse! 

"Daddy please! Ouuu fuck please don't do that!" Jimin cries when Jungkook thrusts into him silently. It's so painful for him to see Jungkook fucking him in a way that gives him no pleasure.

"Shut your fucking mouth up, you bratty slut!" Jungkook goes faster and deeper making him accidentally brush against Jimin's prostate, earning a soft mewl from Jimin.

"Daddy~," Jimin is sad and unsatisfied but he knows he's the reason why Jungkook is doing this.

Jungkook never fails to give him unbearable pleasure in every session they have so he knows that Jungkook purposely failed in pleasuring him and that makes him suffer a lot.

"Beg for it!" Jungkook keeps groaning while moving his hips at an animalistic pace while Jimin feels so hurt as he doesn't get any praises ever since Jungkook starts thrusting into him.

"Daddy- nghh.. hurts..." It starts getting hurt for Jimin when Jungkook goes rougher than ever while skilfully avoiding Jimin's prostate. Jimin is so helpless and he doesn't even know what to do.

Jimin's mind has stopped working as his brain can't think of any words to beg, only tears roll down his cheeks.

"Fuck~! Daddy yes~! Right there! please~~!" Words automatically roll over Jimin's tongue when Jungkook's dick finally brushes against his prostate.

Jimin's back arches as his grips on the mattress tighten when Jungkook keep hitting his prostate, making him see stars. Jungkook may be hitting his prostate in every thrust but he can feel that Jungkook is going wilder than he ever did. 

"Oh fuck~! So good, daddy~!!!!" Jimin's toes curl out of pleasure but something in him said that a big thing still missing and he knows what it is.

Praises.

"Suck," Jungkook says as he gives his two fingers to Jimin. Jimin who's thirsty for praises from Jungkook waste no time as he immediately sucks Jungkook's fingers, coating them with his saliva while hoping to hear some praises from Jungkook.

Because of Jimin's non-existence gag reflex, he's unfazed when Jungkook shoves another finger into his mouth for him to suck.

"My good little slut always knows how to use his sexy mouth," Jimin literally purr as he finally gets praised by Jungkook but he wants more so he diligently sucks on Jungkook's fingers so that he'll get more praises.

Jimin turns into a moaning mess when Jungkook pulls out his fingers and lubricates them all over his dick as Jungkook starts jerking him off while abusing his prostate.

"Daddy~~!!! Want to cum~!"

"Don't you dare!" Jimin mewls when Jungkook thrust harder as he denies Jimin's permission to cum. Jungkook pulls out his dick until only his tip is inside Jimin only to slam into Jimin again, harder and deeper making Jimin yelp.

"Say your writing punishment!" Jungkook growls making Jimin whimper. He just wants to cum but Jungkook keep making him do things!

"I plead for daddy's forgiveness and promise to be a good boy!" Jimin's knuckles turn white as he holds onto the mattress for his dear life just to prevent himself from cumming.

"Tell me who you belong to!"

"I- Ah~! Jeon Jimin is bel- nghh~! belong to daddy- FUCK~~! name Jeon Jungkook for the rest of my life! I love you so much, daddy~~!!!"

"Good boy~!" Jungkook groans as he shoots his cum a few times into Jimin's hole making Jimin finally cum so hard all over his stomach because of the praise as his thighs are giving out, can't stop trembling. Jungkook plops next to Jimin as his arms are also giving out while both of them panting so hard.

"I love you more, Mi Amore," Jungkook says breathlessly while looking at Jimin who's collecting himself after another rough round.

"Remind me to not fuck myself again..." Jungkook chuckles at his husband's words as he pulls Jimin into his arms making Jimin melt in instant.

"Maybe I should remind you to always listen to my warning," Jungkook says teasingly making Jimin scoff.

"Tell me did I do a good job or not? Need praises!" Jungkook snorts at his husband's adorable demand as he looks at Jimin who looks so fucked out after tons of rounds.

"I did praise you tho,"

"My good little slut and good boy... That's not enough! Give me more," Jungkook chuckles when Jimin whines as he snuggles closer, nuzzling his nose on Jungkook's neck.

"Praises earned, Mi Amore. Not given," Jungkook says making Jimin groans.

"But this one person name Jeon Jimin deserves all the praises in the world because of his naughty little behaviour just because he wants attention from his daddy. Using his sexy body and adorable behaviour to seduce his daddy. Not to mention his sexy little mouth with the deadly tongue that will make anyone bow down to get that chubby lips wrapped around their dick. He's such an amazing little angel. MY little angel. How to not love him tho. Impossible," Jimin giggles shyly at the generous amount of compliments and praises from Jungkook.

"I could spend the rest of my life talking about how amazing this person is especially how good he is in bed-,"

"Okay, that's enough. I think you can stop now," Jimin immediately stops Jungkook when his husband starts talking about their session in bed.

"Wait I still have so much more to talk-,"

"Nevermind. I heard enough," Jungkook chuckles softly as he knows that his little husband is shy.

"Amore..."

"Mhmm?"

"I don't want to make this sounds cheesy but I still want to say this. I'm really really really REALLY grateful to have you in my life and I really want to thank you that you've never changed even after ten years of marriage. I love the way you always change for a better person but keep your adorable, clingy and naughty behaviour despite growing older. I really love that, Jeon Jimin,"

"Awww Daddy~ You don't have to," Jimin can't help but feels touched because of Jungkook's sweet words. Jungkook always tells him how much he meant to him and how precious he is to him. 

"I love youuuuuuu!"

Jungkook hugs Jimin tighter as Jimin whines because of Jungkook's sweet words. It really means a lot to him.

"I love you more, Mi Amore. But don't you think we should get cleaned up by now? You know... If the twins see this, I won't be able to stop them nagging me for making you exhausted," They both share laughter because of Jungkook's words. They can't deny that the twins are so protective of Jimin.

"Yea, we should," Jimin says and they both get up and head towards the bathroom, cleaning and freshening up their body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...
551K 34.9K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...
733K 41.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
33.5K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...