IN LIFE [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Soulmate
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Best Friend
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Unexpected
Anymore
For You
Remember
Bachelors
Mafia
Angel
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Red Lights

27 1 1
By Ace_Muse

ʟ

ɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 13+, club, otaku

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin, bangchan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: soobin

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: noeasy - red lights

"What am I doing with my life"

You muttered, looking up at the tall building in front. Everyone was babbling about these places, it was the recent hot thing on the internet nowadays. Even your peers have come here, suggesting the location to you. You've never been to any of these, completely blind to what even transpires inside this broad-ass building. Some confessed to discovering comfort here, the precise thing you were looking for.

You had registered on the 'Red Lights' section, somehow ending up in a free draw and winning three hours with Bang Chan and Hyunjin; Who were quite prettier than you thought.

To make things more clear, you were in front of a host club company named JYP, and Bang Chan and Hyunjin were the duo hosts from the 'Red Lights' section. To be honest you didn't know what that section was. Since you preferred the color red, you chose it, alongside winning three hours with those two attractive men. However, you were awkward with new people and swore those two will sure as hell get bored with you.

But you're the one spending the money! "May I ask if you were to come in?" A voice abruptly asked, making you flinch. "I- um yeah" Glancing to your left, a tall guy, I meant a very tall guy stood, hovering over your smaller figure. "Very well I'll escort you to the reception then, my name is Soobin" You internally smiled, adoring his dimples.

Stepping inside the building you looked around the huge space, its interior was rather classy than you had comprehended. Despite the inadequacy of coziness, the place was moderately clustered. "Here" Soobin pointed over to the reception table before walking off to the side.

"Hey, I'm Y/n L/n, I Have an r-reservation at 'Red Lights' Section... um with- uh- them!" You stammered, pointing over to a poster of the two boys you saw in your broke ass laptop. The reception lady squinted her eyes, staring openly at your attire before scanning the QR code displayed on your phone.

I really shouldn't have worn this Olaf sweater! And the Smurfs bag! ugh! You thought, scolding yourself for showing up to a high standard place like a kindergarten kid. "Soobin! Show Miss L/n to 'Red lights' Room 0325, BangChan and Hyunjin, 3 hours" The lady said, waving over the guy from before. She typed a bit more into the computer and brought out a red shiny card, presenting it to you.

"This is the room key, when your three hours expire, you can return this to us. You are also allowed to visit other sections but only with the hosts, please do not use the bathrooms or public places for your... purpose" She said the final portion with a lower voice. Two things confused you, why can't you use the bathroom or public places? It is made for the public ain't it? Then two; why the hell did she lower her voice.

Nodding at the women, you took the card, following Soobin into an (h)elevator. You noticed how Soobin no longer held the confectionary smile, his eyes were kind of dull, sad? no no, emo much? Nope no... disgust.

Wtf.

The elevator came to a halt, and Soobin signaled you to exit. As soon as you trudged outside, your ears blasted off with confetti- jk. The place was dimly lit, but purple and red shades of lights were casted over the whole area. Loud music blared throughout the entire room. You noticed how people were huddled in groups, pairs, and you swore you saw people making out. It was practically a club. You were also able to spot the hosts, women, and men dressed in white clothing, the same ones BangChan and Hyunjin wore in their profiles.

"This is your room, if you feel any discomfort please press the security button just below the switch's panel" Soobin said, swiping your card across the keypad, the door marked 0325 opened slightly. "Do enjoy your- your three hours" He walked off right after.

You gulped loudly, the place giving you more chills rather than the comfort you were searching for. Soobin also stuttered making your anxious self tense more. what was this place? You ultimately thought, staring at the slightly open door. "Of fuck it" You sough, opening and closing it right after. The room was entirely red, from the floor to the ceiling, covered in soft velvet. Numerous candles were lit around the place, a red silky rob was neatly folded on the velvet couch.

Bottles of vine and bowls of fruits were settled on the coffee table, while the dim lighting gave the place a touch of vintage. However, above all this- your eyes caught two white figures, sitting cross-legged on the huge king-size bed in the middle. You gasped loudly, backing away as the men smirked at you.

You finally understood 'Red Lights'. The people outside making out, loud music, bar-like atmosphere, rooms, red velvet set up, silky rob, wine etcetera, it was 'that' section.

"Hi. Are you gonna wait around all day or come closer, miss y/n~" The taller guy said, his voice was silky, but they felt blank- emotionless. You weren't a psychology student for nothing. The second guy; BangChan, giggled before gracefully getting up from his posture on the bed. They both wore white clothes, not like priests in a church, but angels in hell.

"I- uh- I should get going. haha" You stuttered, griping your Smurfs bag closer and laughing nervously. However, even before you could turn around, BangChan had pinned you to the wall, smirking at you. "Olaf? That's cute. A sub I guess?" He said, voice a bit stronger than Hyunjin's.

Though you felt butterflies and unicorns in your tummy, you didn't want to do 'that'. Swiftly lifting your hand, you pushed the security button under the panel. BangChan frowned before stepping back, he didn't expect you to do that, nor did Hyunjin. Instantly, Soobin rushed inside, seeing you standing next to the door while Hyunjin and BangChan, stood a meter away from you.

"Soobin! Can I receive a refund?! I was uninformed of the fact that 'Red Lights' was a section for sexual intercourse with strangers!" Soobin, Hyunjin, and Chan shared a look, blinking at your statements. "Wait, three- three hours?! Is that why the lady was jabbing at my appearance?! And you were behaving emo because of it! Oh my god-"

You were cut off by loud laughs from the three men. "You didn't know what 'Red Lights' were?" BangChan asked, his former stern and sexy stance disappearing into thin air. Hyunjin and Soobin doing the same, beaming at your foolishness. "Red's my favorite color" You pouted, gazing at the room once more.

"I guess you can get a refund now" Soobin stated, holding back more laughs. "Don't laugh at your customer asshole!" You exclaimed, face turning the shade of the room. Soobin only nodded, motioning you to step out of the room.

"Hey! Wait!" Hyunjin promptly said, stopping the two. "You wanna hang out with us later?" He asked, smiling like he wasn't the one eye-fucking you a second ago.

"I-I guess yeah? I mean- I don't mind"

Bang Chan chuckled before holding out his hand and pointing at your phone. "I'll give you our number- let's meet at the cafe across the street, eight at night" You only nodded, giving him your mobile. "I'll be at the exit then, I hope you enjoyed your uh- three minutes" Soobin informed, smiled cheekily, and paced off toward the elevator.

"Oh- and just so you know, you're cute Miss Olaf" Hyunjin said, typing his number and returning your phone. "I hate you. Oh and thanks, you two are pretty! Bye!" With that you rushed off, attempting to dismiss the people eating each other. No dumbass, This is not a zombie apocalypse. You leeKNOW what they are doing-

Bang Chan shut the door, turning to Hyunjin. "We're pretty?" He mumbled, face slightly falling. "I only heard we're hot and sexy before... that's new" Hyunjin said, waddling over back to the bed, huffing as he took out his phone.

"I'm quitting" Bang Chan abruptly announced, looking at Hyunjin like he won a Soviet war. However, he got quite shocked when Hyunjin ignored him, instead talked to the phone. "Hello? sir? I and BangChan would like to terminate our contracts"

Later that evening, the two were walking outside their apartment, wearing masks and jackets. "I can't believe this, we thought of quitting for months and only did it when a girl with an Olaf sweater showed up saying she didn't want 'sexual intercourse with strangers'" Bang Chan laughed, walking next to Hyunjin.

"Well- we finally did it. Oh! And there's our Olaf" Hyunjin added, nodding towards a lonely figure leaning against a pole. The time reached eight at the exact moment, making you look up at the two males. 'Red Lights' sure was a place that gave you comfort for life. Two friends- well two hoes at that.

"ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.3K 26
skz oneshots I came up with. please remember none of this is real, its all fictional, the members aren't doing this in real life. smut. requests clo...
2K 265 17
[Female oc × Hyunjin × Minho] Hope; they say its a distraction, but how far are you willing to go to keep it alive? When tragedy strikes, two friends...
27K 315 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
843K 13.3K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...