Hunger (KNY X HxH)

By xXHeriotzaXx

Killua had been a demon for four months. He had gone through a few shifts and he had a few new features. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14

13

977 53 39
By xXHeriotzaXx

They just talked until night fell, occasionally a kid would come out and question the visitors a bit and ask him for things as well. "So, you live with a few other people?" Mai asked Tanjiro curiously. He nodded. "Oh yeah. Zenitsu, Insouke, and Nezuko" He said with a smile. "Zenitsu...he's a little strange. Same with Insouke to be honest. One of them's obsessed with girls and the other has extreme anger issues" He said, rubbing the back of his head. Mai blinked. "Why is he obsessed with girls?" Tanjiro shrugged. "Well, he always says that he's gonna die young so he has to find a nice girl to marry him so he won't die alone. I mean, he's a demon slayer. Of course he could die. But I never say that outright or he'd panic more" Hmm... Killua was bored. This conversation was pointless and his hands were itching for something to do. Killua leapt at Tanjiro and knocked him over. "W-Woah!" Killua growled a little. "Bored!" The panic drained from his face and he laughed. Gon giggled as well. "You could've just said tha-"

"MMH" He was suddenly slammed into from behind, he hadn't expected the blow so he actually hit the wall. Demon! It had to be, nobody else could get the best of him like that. Killua turned with a snarl, eyes narrowing on the demon. She wore a pink kimono and had long black hair as well as pink eyes, she also had a thing over her mouth to keep her from speaking. How dare she! Killua leapt at her and easily restrained her, now that he was aware she couldn't do anything. Two tails restrained her arms while the other and a hand held her legs down. "KILLUA STOP!" He paused just as he was about to sink his fangs into her neck. The demon writhed, growling and trying her hardest to slash him with her claws or kick him hard enough. His ears twitched to signal that he heard the voices. Tanjiro and Gon had called out at the same time. "Intruder" He hissed. The female demon snarled and tried to headbutt him, she may have succeeded but it didn't actually hurt. "Killua, that's Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted. He froze. "Nezu...ko" He said slowly. She stopped struggling and looked into his eyes with intense anger. "MMHM" Nezuko. Tanjiro's sister.

Killua sat down heavily on her legs and slid his claws back in, Nezuko looked kind of confused but was still trying to attack him. Tanjiro ran over and grabbed her hand. "Nezuko! Stop attacking him. He's a good demon" She paused, looking at him with mistrust. I mean...you get shifts by eating people. I've been through a few. He removed himself from her and sat down next to Gon, still eyeing her down. Nezuko kept an eye on him too as she sat down next to Tanjiro. Mai looked back and forth. "I thought they'd get along better" She muttered. Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head. "Well that probably looked like he was about to sink his fangs into my neck, which is not what happened." He added the last part while patting Nezuko's head. She blinked, then her hostility seemed to fade as she looked over at him. Nezuko...good demon. Gon ruffled his hair and he leaned into it a little with curling tails. "Killua probably thought she was trying to attack us as well, a few demons have stumbled upon the cave before" Mai said. Nezuko looked from all three humans then back to Killua again. "Mh?"

"You know, both of you guys are pretty similar" Tanjiro said. Both he and Nezuko tilted their head slightly while looking at him. Gon giggled. "Big brother?" He looked over to see that Nikoto was standing nervously at the entrance of the sleeping cave, looking out with a worried expression. "Nikoto" He said, then patted the fur carpet next to him. He walked over and Killua pulled him into his lap, then nuzzled his head a little. Nezuko's eyes shone a bit, and she reached out a hand. "mh!" He blinked. She wants to...touch him? He didn't quite trust her yet. "Big brother, who's that?" Nikoto said nervously, pointing to Nezuko. He hummed for a moment. "Nezuko. Tanjiro sister" Nezuko crawled over with a wide eyed expression and tried to touch Nikoto. He hissed, folding his arms protectively around him and glaring her down. She paused with a confused expression. "Don't...trust. Not yet" He said. Nezuko let out a sad noise. "You can test it now right?" Gon pointed out. Nezuko tilted her head a little. "Oh...Ok" He shifted a little and reached out a hand, then let a single claw slide out as he gently pricked her hand. Nezuko looked confused, but not worried. Well, not until he put the blood to his mouth. "Mh!"

Tanjiro sighed. "If he tastes the blood of a person or demon, he can tell how good they are. Apparently the worse someone is, the sweeter the blood tastes" Killua nodded, then tasted. It's...bad. Killua's ears flicked and he nodded. "Ok" Her eyes shimmered a bit and she reached forward again. Killua hissed. "No eating my kid" Her eyes went wide, and she shook her head rapidly. "Mh!" Nikoto's eyes widened. "W-Wait, is she a demon?" he tensed up and Killua patted his head. "good demon." He blinked up in confusion. Nezuko reached forward and rubbed a hand along the top of his head, Nikoto looked tense for a minute before she closed her eyes in happiness. "Mh" Then she gave him a hug. "I- huh?" Nikoto looked confused. "Aww, they are kind of similar" Gon said. Why...why don't I like that? For some reason he didn't like being compared to Nezuko like that. Killua let Nikoto slide out of his lap, Nezuko kept hugging him as he did that. Instead he crawled over to Gon and leaned on his shoulder. Gon snickered. "Is that you being jealous?" Killua blinked. Is it?

They just kind of sat there for a while before Killua got a pang of hunger. His ears flattened, which caught the attention of everybody in the room. "Hungry" He rumbled. Nezuko's eyes went wide and she tensed up like she was ready to fight him. Gon grabbed his hand. "Oh, we can go get some." We? He stood up and they walked out together, Gon calling over his shoulder. "We'll try to be back before nightfall!" He shouted. As soon as they got out of sight, he picked up the pace. "Why...help" he mumbled. Gon gave him one of those bright smiles. "in case you get trapped in a random cave again, you'll have someone with you" He nodded. "Mhm"

He found a burglar trying to break into someone's house and ate them, the man didn't taste amazing but he wasn't awful either. As they were walking back, Killua saw that it was close to midnight. He shifted into a wolf and bolted, sometimes he was faster as animals. "Ack! Wait for me!" Killua's tail flicked and he let out a short howl. Been gone for hours, need to see them. Gon kept pace as they arrived, then he blinked in surprise when he saw that nobody was in the main room. He padded quietly into the sleeping cave and his tail wagged slightly when he saw Tanjiro and Nezuko watching after his sleeping children. Tanjiro looked up. "Oh hey" He said softly, before standing and making his way over. Killua nuzzled his hand and he smiled. "we have to get going now alright?" Gon nodded, then both he and Nezuko left. Gon settled down near the edge of the pack, Killua in the middle. He shifted back into his usual form and closed his eyes, smiling a little as he drifted into sleep.

Thump. Killua's eyes shot open. He tensed as he sensed presences outside of the cave, then reached for his predator bucket and dipped a finger in. Killua licked it up and then shifted into a large wolf, before padding quietly out of the sleeping cave. As he peered out while he was concealing his presence, his eyes narrowed slightly at what he saw. There were four people. A man with brown hair, a woman with black hair, a woman with orange hair, and then the blonde haired guy who kept coming back to his cave. "Why'd we have to come out here in the middle of the night?" The orange haired one grumbled. "Whenever I come during the day, it's awake" The blonde man said, glancing around. The black haired woman sighed. "and why do we need to be here?" Maybe I should kill him. If this guy just kept causing problems, maybe it was better to just kill him and get it over with. "It matches the description. I don't know why people are going missing but this could be a lead" He said. The other male looked skeptical. "This aint a wolf den, it's a mancave."

Killua revealed his presence and stepped out into the open, the blonde man froze, already taking a step back. Why does he keep returning? The male in the front raised a knife, locking eyes with him. "That's one big ass wolf" He said in a tense voice. Killua took a step out and both females spread out a little. He could see the blowdart in one of the hands while the second had a muzzle. "Guys we need to leave" The blondie said urgently. The male grinned. "Chickening out already Haru?" The blondie, Haru, gritted his teeth and took a few steps back. "Listen it'll kill you if you show violence." He let out a low growl, the orange haired woman wavered a little but the black haired one lifted the blowdart tube. "that's why you hired professionals right?" hired... The dart fired, but Killua didn't move an inch. There was dead silence for about 10 seconds. Then the black haired woman's eyes widened in shock. "T-that...that should've been enough sedative for a full grown elephant" he lowered his head slightly, taking another step forward. "I guess taking it alive aint an answer girls" The male said, then switched the grip on his knife. Killua snarled, before lunging forward and sinking his teeth into his leg. "GAH!" he stabbed at Killua's shoulder but he dodged, before loosening his grip and snatching the knife.

Killua snapped the metal between his teeth and the other two started yelling, Haru was silent. He sank his fangs into the male's arm as well and he got kicked by the orange haired woman. Killua turned and lunged at her as well, slamming her into the ground as she screamed. "What the hell's all this noise?" Gon mumbled, walking out from the sleeping cave as he rubbed his eyes. His presence was immediately noticed by all five in the room. "Kid run!" Haru shouted. Gon blinked, then his brain registered what was happening. "it's the middle of the night, shut up" He said tiredly. Killua ignored him until he was grabbed roughly by the neck. "What the hell are you-" Killua was dragged backwards as he was still snarling and straining to get to the group of four, they all looked at him with a horrified expression. Gon was holding him back effectively, then he smacked Killua over the head. "I said shut up!" he snapped.

1899 words

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
869K 22.1K 20
"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him. "First of all, your age," Killua says, his smile fading. "I...
16.6K 368 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
Forget Me Not By

Fanfiction

2.6K 127 5
(KILLUGON) "Come out. If you don't, I'll cast a curse," Gon shouted into the alleyway, waving his slightly glowing wand around. There was a clatteri...