Fanaah *Cousin Series No # 1*...

Από Twinkle_Alisha

A Simple Love Story yet Complicated Love Story. Arnav-Khushi as Lead Roles in "Fanaah Hai Tujh Main Meri Jaan" Περισσότερα

Concept
Prologue
Main Character Sketch
Introduction of Fantastic Rs
R Niwas
Elder Character Sketch
Younger Character Sketch
Chapter No # 1 (Yaariyaan)
Chapter No # 2 (Extend Of Feelings)
Key-Points
Chapter No # 3 (Jaise Mera Tu)
Chapter No # 4 (Pent Up Emotions)
Chapter No # 5 (Their Bond)
Chapter No # 6 (Their Shades Of Love)
Chapter No # 7 (Plethora Of Emotions)
Chapter No # 8 (Most Awaited Moment)
Chapter No # 9 (Anger Is The Worst Enemy Of All)
Chapter No # 10 (Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai)
Chapter No # 11 (Steps Closer)
Chapter No # 12 (Mere Sohneya)
Chapter No # 13 (His Love)
Chapter No # 14 (Progression)
Chapter No # 15 (Revelation Of Hearts)
Chapter No # 16 (Naachay Rey)
Chapter No # 17 (Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye)
Chapter No # 18 (Salaam-E-Ishq)
Chapter No # 19 (Hidden Truth)
Chapter No # 20 (Pehla Nasha)
Chapter No # 21 (Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Laage Hum)
Chapter No # 22 (Being Messed Up)
Chapter No # 23 (Letting It Out)
Chapter No # 24 (The Insights)
Chapter No # 25 (Words Of Emotions)
Chapter No # 27 (The Trailer)
Chapter No # 28 (The Reveals)
Chapter No # 29 (Taking Steps)
Chapter No # 30 (You & Me)
Chapter No # 31 (A Harsh Reality)
Chapter No # 32 (Peeking Into The Past)
Chapter No # 33 (Getting Familiarized)
Chapter No # 34 (Clearing It Out)
Chapter No # 35 (Looking On To Beautiful Future)
Last Chapter "Looking Forwards"
Epilogue
Idea about New Story

Chapter No # 26 (After All Odds)

1.7K 99 29
Από Twinkle_Alisha

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all.

Do Read and give Your lots of Valuable Vote & long Comment.

Thank You...

******

MAHA UPDATE

Chapter No # 26

"After All Odds"

Next Morning
At Around 9 AM
In Bourgogne (City of France)
In Ace Huntington Hotel
In Arnav's Suite
In Mini Living Room
Arnav aka A.S.R with Tina, Aman and Head of Interior & Designing Team are seating with Mr. Marino, Mr. Berk, GM with Head of Interior & Designing Team.

All together 10 People are having Discussion on Collab. Since it was already decided, the Winning Team will have the Upper Hand and A.K. Fashionista's Designs are most loved by the Selected Public. Even the Members of DeCore Studio loved it more than their Own Designs. Now Mr. Marino understood why A.S.R is growing tremendously because A.S.R is extremely Lucky. Spend Hours with Him & under Him You will get to learn a lot. Even Mr. Marino & DeCore Studio are learning to listen to A.S.R telling His Ideas. His Posture, His Concepts as well as what He has planned made all 9 Peoples to listen & see Him attentively. Be with Him or under Him, Your State would change from Worst to Good because A.S.R is best.

After a few Hours of Long Discussion finally the Meeting has ended here.

A.S.R: Thank You Ladies and Gentleman for Your Precious Time. If any of You have any Queries then do ask Me I'm all here to Answer it.

(Hearing Him no one has any Questions as He was just Perfect. His Ideas have no place for any slightest of Mistakes. Then Mr. Marino stands up and says.)

Mr. Marino: No A.S.R We don't have any Questions or any Worries. And Honestly speaking it's Good that You won it or else if it was My Team so I don't know were My Team's Designs would be able to win their Hearts or not? And since it's for Good Cause so You & Your Team can handle it more vicely & greatly than Us.
A.S.R (with Slight Smile): Thank You Mr. Marino for Your Honestly. And I from My Team also liked Your Designs. And since We both are Working together, We both will learn a lot. If My Team is Mistaking somewhere so Your Team is going to correct it and its same case with us.
Mr. Marino (Smilingly): Thank You A.S.R. It's Honour for Me to listen to all this from You. Thank You so much. And yes, we are all there to guide each other. It will be great Working with You.

(After this Arnav smiled a little lightly. Arnav's this Nature in Business makes Him stand out. That's why Mr. Marino was chasing Him for 4 to 6 Years when A.K. Fashionista hasn't formed. It was through a Close Contact, Arnav before saying Yes to DeCore Studio He had Detailed Background and now both Parties are doing a Collab Project. Since it was a Good Cause and A.K. Fashionista's first Huge Project so Arnav is deciding everything on his Own.

Then A.S.R handshake with Members of DeCore Studio and it was the same case with them.

Soon everyone left after deciding their Next Move. Now Arnav is sitting in His Mini Living Room drinking Alcohol and looking Intensely at Huge Photo Frame of His Khush which He had hide it in His Room so that no one can see Her.

Seeing Her Picture He remembers their Yesterday's Conversation which They had then remembers the Time which He got to spend with His Khush in Mumbai & then in Delhi.

When He was in Chatting Period with Her He got to know how She is then Mumbai's Fight also caused due to His Impulsive Behaviour and Her Reaction to it. He doesn't blame Her for Mumbai Fight and certainly don't blame Her for Delhi's Fight as well.

During Delhi He got to know what caused Her and why Her Personality became so Weak where She was filled with Negativities & Insecurities. And He remembers this too that how much She got changed after their Mumbai's Fight. She trusted Him a lot with Her Life or else if it was old Khushi who didn't talked with Him on Call but in Delhi She had always let Him close to Her. If He would have crossed His Boundaries so She would have let Him do also.

There is not any Moment which He remembered when She didn't Trust Him or showed Him how much She is in Love with Him. Even She showed Her Trust towards Him when Ratna had actually announced His Marriage with Lavanya. More than Herself She was worried about Him and how He would be Coping up with this.
Then if it was another Girl so She wouldn't care if His Relationship with His Mother is Good or not but here Khushi put all Her Efforts in Amending His Relationship with Her, His Mother. And why because it's Him. At that Time 5 Years Ago when He wasn't in Good Terms with His Mother at that Time too He fell for Her more by Her thinking. And now just all because of Her, He got His Family back, His Mother back.
He understands all and even His Love for Her has also increased with Passage of Time.

But He doesn't know what is stopping Him to be with Her when Khushi had misconceptions about their Love & Relation and now also when She herself has taken 1 Step towards Him so what is actually stopping Him.

His Trust got broken due to His Past and He knows when She is going to be back in His Life again so maybe He will start to Live again and maybe She would Amend His broken Trust within no Time that much He knows Her.

So what is actually stopping Him. Earlier it was because of Her He didn't and now when She herself is saying so why He is stopping Himself back from taking Her back in His Life and give Her that Love which His Heart, His Soul & His Body is Craving for.

After yesterday He asked His Mind plenty of Times to guide Him what should He do but here His Mind just went silent after He met Her Yesterday making His Heart dance in Victory.

He palmed His Heart again & again Few Tears escaped from His Eyes remembering in what condition She was in as She described to Him. If He was suffering in Pain in these 5 Years so there in India She wasn't happy at all. If She was Happy then it was a different case but She was too in Pain like Him which was very well expected knowing how much both of them are in Love with each other.

In these Years there was many Times where He wanted to Suicide to end all these Pains but never ever He got that much Courage so He drown Himself more in Alcohols, Smoke & Drugs. And here Khushi after some Months of their Breakup She committed Suicide.

He had always known She was Weak at Heart who showed His Weakness only to Him. And it's the same case with Him also, He is also Weak at Heart towards Her when He is known as A.S.R in the Business World. People feared from Him & from His Anger. And He showed His Weakness, Softness & His Real Self to Her and its the same case with Her too. When He had Promised to be with Her and Proposed Her to Marry so why after some Hours Their Ways & Paths got separated? When He had always known how She is at Heart which is filled with Insecurities & Negativties regarding Herself and their Relation, so when She was at Her Weakest Point He should have been there with Her like She told Him Yesterday.

"You are Mature You would understand My Feelings behind those Words rather than My Words. I thought One Day or Another Day You will understand Me but nothing like that ever happened. You would say,

Annav Khush meaning ArShi is Forever. Anyone nor Our Fate will Separate Us and not even Ourselves even after We try a lot.

True They Love each other a lot and He is Years elder to Her so He should have made Her Understand so where did this thing go? What stopped Him then & now?

He hasn't slept a Wink since He met Her remembering Their Pasts, each other Conversations and Questioning Himself. And again same Question Popped in His Mind.

"Were Their Love was so Weak that They didn't let go of their Pasts and moved on in their Life with each other and with their Love for each other?"

But again He got no Answer of this Question like Previous Times. He sent a Pray to God.

Arnav: Please help Me. It's enough now. I can't take this now. Please help Me what I should do now? Should I once again HOPE for Our togetherness for Our Better Future? Should I give One more Chance to Her, to Myself & to Our Love? Do I have that Strength to Forgive Her & Myself? Do I have that Strength forgetting Our Bitter 5 Years Past and Move On with each other together? Do I have that Strength to let go of My Painful & Bitter Past and once again Accept Her back in My Life? What should I do? Please help Me. Please.

(Saying this He closed His Eyes getting tired from this Emotional & Psychological Pain.
As He closes His Eyes, He sees a Flash of His Laughing Khush which automatically brings a Huge Smile on His Lips which comes from Heart. And was about to raise His hand to touch Her Laughing Face that suddenly He heard a very Familiar Voice.)

Voice: Confused huh?

(Hearing a very known & Familiar voice Arnav opens His Eyes only to Smiling Face to be replaced by Shocking Face.)

Voice: Hi Arnav. Remember Me?

(Listening to this Arnav nodded in Yes.)

Arnav: How can I not remember You when You are Me. Me is You. You are My...
Voice (Interruptingly): Yes Your Inner Voice. Your Zameer meaning Your Conscience.
Arnav: Hmmm. So how did You remember Me today.

(Listening His Conscience raised His One Eye-brow at Him.)

Conscience: Is it Me or is it You?
Arnav (Confusedly): What do You mean?
Conscience: You would always remain a Confused Soul. I'm really surprised how did You passed Your Post Graduation and became A.S.R when You are absolutely Nill.

(Listening to His Insult from His Own Conscience made Him angry. But His Conscience didn't feel scared from Him even a little bit.)

Conscience: Don't look at Me like that Arnav as Your this Angry Face or Glares would scare others but not Me.

(Hearing this Arnav sighs as He knows He is right because it's His Own Conscience. So He asked.)

Arnav: Why are You here Buddy? And please don't play Word Games as I'm tired, hell tired.

(Hearing His tiredness evident in His Room not from Professional Stress but Emotional & Psychological Stress. So Conscience replys Him softly fully knowing He needed His help that's why He came.)

Conscience: I know Arnav that's why I'm here. To pull You out from Your Messed up state and to help You.

(Hearing this Arnav again makes a Confused Face and as His Conscience told He is always a Confused Soul. Letting its Wondering Face aside, He replies.)

Conscience: You are Confused about Your Khush? That why couldn't you? (Arnav nodded like a Baby) So it's very Simple. And don't let Your Mind wander in that way,

"Is Both of Your Love Weak?"

If both of Your Love would have been Weak so Your Mother who at One point literally Disgusted the Idea for making You married with Your Khush and Khushi who was a Weak Soul like You wouldn't let You come closer to Her. But both of Your Love did the impossible things. Your Love defeat Your Mother's Negative thinking and right now She is just counting Her Days when She would take Your Alliance Officially in Saniyal's House. And Khushi being a Weak Soul still She let You come Closer to Her, She Trusted You enough to let You come closer to Her and do whatever You wanted to do with Her. That much both of Your Love is Strong Arnav.

Arnav: Then why We are not Together now and why We got separated when Our Love is too much Strong?

(Arnav saying this Cryingly to His Conscience who felt really bad listening His Painful Cries & Questions.)

Conscience: It's simple Arnav. It was a Test from the Almighty to check how much Your Love for each other is Strong. Though I won't say You both Passed it but You both got FAIL. At that Time You both should have to be with each other standing with each other and beside, that was A Test. But then You both gave Importance to Your Ownself. (Pause) Then another comes up Was that Correct Time for being with each other? No, it wasn't or else You both would have been with each other anytime in these 5 Years. Today Khushi is here, part of Your Collaboration which isn't a Coincidence. No it was a Coincidence it was to bring You both together. Seeing You both feeling Extreme Pain for each other and Craving for each other. Literally You both Ruined, Destroyed & Scarred Yourselves in this Pain. Still being linked with each other and Loving each other Immensely, You both pushed each other away specially You Arnav. Initially She pushed You 5 Years Ago but when She realized and tried to come closer to You so from Years You are pushing Her away from You and blocking all the Paths which would Lead to You. Anyways I'm not here to tell You history but to tell You, You both IDIOTS literally destroyed, ruined & scarred Yourselves so Destiny and Almighty has to Bow down infront of 2 Idiots that's why it brought Khushi to Paris and made Her part of DeCore Studio so that She could see You, Meet You & Melt You.

Arnav (Being Unsure): So does it mean this Time We are Forever? She won't go away from Me....
Conscience (Shrugging His Shoulders): Can't say about that, that whether You both are going through more Tests in Future or not. But I would like to tell You if You made Your Love Strong enough so Your Love would be for Eternal. And if more Tests are given to You so Your Strong Love would Pass it with Flying Colours. But if You made Your Love Weak by not changing Yourself, not understanding where Your Lacks & not understanding Your Flaws so Your Love would always remain Weak. This Time You got a LAST CHANCE to Amend and get back Your Lost Love and if this Time You failed You won't get Her ever in Your Life. (Pause) Sometime back You were asking all those Questions,

Please help Me what I should do now? Should I once again HOPE for Our togetherness for Our Better Future? Should I give One more Chance to Her, to Myself & to Our Love? Do I have that Strength to Forgive Her & Myself? Do I have that Strength forgetting Our Bitter 5 Years Past and Move On with each other together? Do I have that Strength to let go of My Painful & Bitter Past and once again Accept Her back in My Life? What should I do? Please help Me. Please.

Now You tell Me do You want Her? Tell Me is Your Love for is Strong enough to actually realize where You went wrong? And You tell Me what should be the Answer of all those Questions.

(Listening to all this Arnav got shocked and became Silent. His Expressive Face could tell listening to His Conscience He was lost in His Thinking Mode. And seeing lost Arnav it made Conscience also Smile at Him as now it can see Arnav started to think which it failed to see since Delhi Incident. Then making Serious Face.)

Conscience: But always remember Arnav Relationships are very Delicate. They needed Immense Trust, Immense Care & Immense Love to bloom the Relationship or else it would Wither. Like a Plant needs Water, Air, Soil & Carbon Dioxide to bloom. Same wise Relationships also needed these things as they are Essential. (Arnav nodded) And Arnav whatever may happen never leave Your Partner in between Your Arguments no matter how much the Argument got heaten up or else leaving Your Partner will bring Negativity towards Herself. That's also a Complaint of Your Khush? (Arnav nodded) And Never let Third Person come in between Your Relationship be it anyone or Your Loving Family as it's upto You both how are You going to deal with it. Every Person learns without learning or Practicing You won't become Perfect. Look at Your Own Friends, especially Manik. There was a Time when Manik & Nandini had broken up as it was getting enough but They never let any Third Person or it You guyz "Fantastic Rs" meddle in their Lives. (Arnav nodded in No) And see today They are Living as a Perfect Couple because They have Trust in themselves and on their Love for each other. So try to form that Trust in Yourself. Last but not the least always remember this,

"ACCEPTING THE WEAKNESS AND BECOMING STRENGTH OF EACH OTHER, MAKES RELATION MORE STRONG."

Don't always think from Mind as sometimes Mind can not give You Correct Answer. In Relationships We should always listen to Our Hearts because in matters of Relationships Our Hearts always guide Us correctly. They show us the right Path. So always listen to it.

(As Conscience says it Arnav nodded like a Baby while His A.S.Rish Mind makes Faces and His Heart dances in a Victory. Then)

Conscience: I know You are Confused regarding Your Questions that what You should do. So for now keep it aside and now think where You went Wrong. Where You should have taken advice of Your Heart not Your Mind. And You will get Your Answers that Why today till now You were both not together. And do You both Love enough each other to bring change in Yourselves & Your thinkings? Think Arnav. Think.

(Saying this Conscience vanished like it never existed. And there Arnav started thinking from the very first Start of His Life that where He should have listened to His Heart which has always guided Him correctly but He being a Idiot had always taken Decision from His Mind rather from His Heart.

Then Arnav takes a Huge Deep Breath and closes His Eyes once again. For some Seconds it was Dark as Night but then suddenly He sees Ray of Light. And finds Himself at the same place where He has heard about Khushi, His Khush from His Youngest Sibling "Anjali" who was studying in School at that Time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now Arnav finds Himself in the Guest Room in Delhi 5 Years Ago, the same Room which witnessed both Lovers getting separated & broken. He finds Himself aka Soul in that Room wearing all White Colour dress. He sees His 5 Year Old Version arguing with His Best Friend "Kay" who was busy Romancing with His GF, Nandini Wilson for His Own Romance & Teasing Him.)

Old Version Arnav: Here I'm so Tensed and He is busy in His Romance.

(Then He sees Himself moving towards Manik and holding His hand, He separates Manik from Blushing Nandini.)

Old Version Arnav: You idiot I'm talking about You and You...
Manik (Interruptingly and as usual Smirking): So did I tell You to fight with Khushi and Mess everything? Tell Me did We tell You to say all that? Even You didn't leave us, You blamed Us too. (Pause) Buddy We can't tell You anything and I think We did Wrong to hold You back. It should have been You, Your Decision and Your Love for Her. Your Love should be so much Strong that You don't need any Third Person between You both. (Pause) See Buddy when We I mean Me & Nandini fights or have some Arguments so We didn't leave each other in middle, We try to get into Deep to solve & sort out Our Fights and whenever We fought We didn't need or want Third Person to Meddle in Our Fights as its OUR RELATION, MY & NANDINI. So it's up to Us. And secondly it would create Misunderstandings.

(At this Point, Arnav's Soul looked at Him aka Arnav (NEW ARNAV) which was remembering His Past with Closed Eyes.)

Arnav's Soul: Did You see Arnav even Manik, You Own Best Friend "Kay" told You the same thing who knows You inside & outside. He said the same thing which Your Conscience told You sometime back that NEVER EVER let any Third Person come between You both it doesn't matter how much that Person or Persons is important for You. Let's take Your Relationship and its about You both how both of You DEALS with it Make it or break it. You both knows each other too much other than other Persons so that's why it always said,

TRUST EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT WHEN YOU ARE THE LOWEST POINT YOU DON'T NEED ANY OTHER PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR PARTNER.

Thats the same thing which You both Soul Brother Manik "Kay" and Your Sister like Figure "Nandini" did. They both didn't include anyone of You because they don't Trust You all. They did and even Does now too. But when You are in Relationship nothing matters except Your Partner's thinking. Taking help from others always makes Your Relationship weak as this comes in Your Partner's Mind,

"Is There Relation & Love Is That Much Weak That He/She Has To Take Help From Others Instead Of Him/Her?"

This happened with Your Khush too, who was already Weak Psychologically and this thing added too making Her Questions Herself more. So never Arnav. Never. Whenever You have any Query or Doubts or anything ask from Your Matter as it Your Partner will feel Good that You trusted Him/Her enough to share Your Problems and ask about it. (Pause) Arnav these Slight changes or thinkings matters a lot to make Relationship Strong.

(Listening His Own Soul, Arnav realized how much Wrong He was and where all this started from. At that Time Manik too tried to make him understand this POINT but He couldn't. He bows down His Head in Guilt & Shame that it was His Own thinkings or Acts which drove His Khush away from Him.

Like A Two Hands needed to Clap. In the same way whatever Khushi has done it was because His Own Gestures drove Her to that Stage where She started to think more Negatively about Her Ownself.

.
.
.
.

After this He heard Melissa's Conversation which happened sometime back about their aka Nandini-Melissa-Sophia Conversation to Khushi and Her Thoughts making Him more Guilty. Then His Own Words.)

Arnav: I never wanted to Hurt Her. But I guess I hurted Her a lot by leaving the Arguments and then was about to Leave. And I would have if Kay, Hi & Ray (Nicknames of Manik, Abhay & Christopher respectively) didn't made Me understand.

(Then Christopher too comes forward.)

Christopher: That's what Kay (Nickname of Manik) is telling You. (Taking a Little Pause) And I think You should give some time to Yourself, to Khushi and to Your Relationship with Khushi as none of You are ready to take Your Relation forward.
Manik: Nav (Nickname of Arnav) Ray (Nickname of Christopher) is saying Correct. This is what I also think. (Pause) Before We Me & Nandini got into Relationship We had known each other. We started as Strangers then We became Enemies then from Enemies to Friends and We started Dating plus We had build TRUST on each other which I failed to see in Your Relationship. (Pause) Still there is a Rare Moment when We Fought with each other and in that Time also We never wanted a Third Person between Us as Our Love isn't that much Weak that We couldn't solve Our Fights. And You & Khushi just Met each other after Years and immediately got into Relationship. Buddy You should give...

(Alongwith Old Version of Arnav, everyone who is there either sitting or standing, they heard "He is Right."

Listening to it, everybody turns to see Khushi standing there with Teary Eyes.

At that Time NEW Arnav who is seeing everything and Arnav's Soul standing there Now actually Notices, BROKEN, HURTED & WEAK KHUSHI.
Seeing Her like that Arnav all Versions wanted to Hug Her, wipe Her all Tears and Apologize to Her for hurting Her alot. Even NEW Arnav who is RE-LIVING His Past once again wants to take a Step towards Her & Raises His hand to Touch Her but couldn't.
Then sees himself, His Old Version took a Step towards Her that He sees Her raising Her hand in Air which made Him stop immediately. Then hears.)

Khushi: Manik Bhai You are right. A Perfect Relationship is based on not only on Love but it should have Trust, Understanding, Capability and Patience. A Relationship is only Successful when both Partners are able to listen to each other. Fights do happen, Misunderstandings too happen and sometimes Promises are also broken but that doesn't mean One should leave the other in the middle. (Pause) I agree I never give the Chance to Annav to understand Me and what I think or feel so how could I expect Him to Understand Me or know what I feel or think. I agree I was at fault when Annav proposed to Me in front of everyone and I shouldn't let Him down. And later when I talked about Maasi to Him so it was My fault too that I shouldn't react like this with Him. But in all this I never accepted Him to repeat His Mistakes. In Childhood too, some Days back too and even now also He took Decision to leave Me. If Manik Bhai, Abhay Bhai and Christopher Bhai didn't make Him understand so today again Annav would have left Me like Previous Times. And if that happened so I don't know what would happen and what would I have done. *Few more Tears escaped from Her Eyes* (Pause) I can understand why did You leave Me back in Childhood. But what fault did I have some Days back when You left leaving Me like I hold no Importance to You nor My Feelings? (Pause) Till now Annav I have never shared it with You but Today I will tell You what I experienced in those Days. I was Hurt, a lot. I suffered too much Pain for many Days I couldn't understand what was My Fault in all this and till now I'm unable to understand this. What is My Fault in all this that I'm too much Weak? What is My Fault that I still feel Scared of Trusting People? What is My Fault that all those things happened with Me in that School? And in all this I never got to know when My Personality started getting so much Weak. But still I tried a lot and still I'm trying a lot and fighting with Myself for changing Myself. Because I wanted to be US and wanted You to see with Me. But maybe I thought beyond My Level of Status, I thought beyond My Limit and wish beyond My Limit. I had forgotten those People who are Weak or Weaklings they can never put in this Selfish World. (Pause) I thought whatever happens but My Annav would always stay with Me & Support Me and where did I make some Mistakes so He will be there to handle it and Guide Me but I was Wrong, so wrong. How much Wrong I was regarding You and Myself, Today I came to about that. I thought Our Love is so Strong that Our Weakness, especially My Weakness, wouldn't affect Our Love and Our Relationship. But today I came to know that maybe Our Love wasn't that much Strong if it would have been then today being so much different from each other, still We would have been Together. But see We aren't. And maybe WE CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER. Because We have only Love between us and nothing else. I know Truth is bitter but I can't hide this Truth anymore. Truth is Annav that We have Love between us, not Friendship, not Patience, not Trust and many more things which would bind the Strings of Relation together, that's why Our Relation is that much Weak. (Pause) Today You have once again Hurt Me and today quite a lot. You should remain there, fight with Me and even if You wanted to Hit Me so You could have Hit Me but You should have stood there because of Your that much Support would have been enough for Me. But You walked out and once again leaving Me and You would have if You weren't stopped. And Me, I am also not less so for what am I Grumbling & complaining about? If You have given Me Pain so somewhere I'm the Reason. Whatever happened I shouldn't behave & react like that with You but tell Me, Am I Wrong? And if You would have been in My Place so what You would have done? Tell Me? (Seeing Him Silent) You have no Answer because indeed You pretend it doesn't matter to You and hold no difference but You know this very Well & I what is Truth.

(While hearing Her saying all this Arnav's all Versions was just nodding in No but couldn't get enough Courage to say it aloud.

And saying this Khushi started to Sob a little. And hearing Her Arnav too started to Sob a little. At that Time He wanted to take Her in His Arms to console Her and to apologize to Her for giving Her so much Pain. And again when He was about to take steps towards Her that seeing this Khushi once again stopped Him making Him stop.

And then wiping Her Tears, She continues to say.)

Khushi: Today You have given Me lots of Pain but more than Me You have given more Pain to that Person who had carried You in Her Womb for 9 Months. If She wanted She couldn't give You Birth. I know She had given You Immense Pain that None of Us who are here would never ever feel of what You have gone through but have You ever given a Thought what might be the Reason behind Her this behaviour? That how One Person Loving You so much that Next Day She turned back towards You? What might have been the Reason behind this Act of Her's? (Pause) Annav I don't want to know what You have gone through in Past because of Maasi but I know this definitely EVERY PERSON DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. Not for Me but for Yourself at least to know this Time isn't She making any Plans against You? (Pause) I did everything inside because I wanted to see YOUR HAPPINESS with Your Family. Because if Today We both were together and were Happy with each other so Your all Happiness would be incomplete without Maasi. (Pause) Anyways now I don't want to Force You for anything and whatever You think is Right so do that only. What I thought was Right & Correct thing to do I did by telling You and next is up to You. If You don't want to Forgive Maasi nor You want to give another Chance to Your & Her, Mother Son Relationship. So I can't do anything more. Ball is in Your Court Annav so do whatever You want and like to do.

(After saying this He sees Khushi turning around but stopped due to His words but didn't turn around to face Him. And He hears Himself saying THOSE words.)

Old Version Arnav: I know whatever You did was for Me and Me only but it's very much difficult for Me to give Her another Chance. And after listening to what She has gone through, I don't Trust Her. That much She had forced Me to hate Her and parted Us.

(Then again hears Her saying)

Khushi: That's why I'm not Forcing You NOW. Earlier I did because I thought My Annav at least Trust Me that much that whatever Decision I would take will never go against Him. And He has Blind Faith on Me. But I was Wrong. Why? Because I might have never given You a Chance to Trust Me and to Believe Me. So You don't need to feel Guilty and there is no fault of Yours because all Fault is Mine. And I can never become a Perfect Person in Your Life. (After taking a Pause) So I think it's Best WE SHOULD PART OUR WAYS. We should separate Our ways. Because We are not Meant to be. So separating Our Ways it's Best or else both of us won't get anything except Pain from this Relationship. JUST NOTHING.

(As He hears Khushi saying this. Now New Arnav and His Soul see how much She WAS in Pain and how much She was broken while saying those words. More than Him it was SHE who was hurted the most. And unknowingly New Arnav & His Soul got misty as now He UNDERSTANDS his Real Fault.

Then sees out of nowhere Khushi's Soul comes over there dressed & looking the same like His Soul who is Sobbing looking at New Arnav & His Soul.)

Khushi's Soul: Annav please rukh lo ek bar Mujhe. Please rukh lo Mujhe yeh kadam uthane se. Mein nahi reh sakhti apke bina. Bina Annav keh uski Khush kuch nahi hai. Mat jaho Mujhse dur Aap Annav aur mat jaane dain Aap Mujhe Apne Aap se. Mat hone dain aisa warna apki Khush mar jayegi. Mar jayegi woh. (Pause) Hum beshak ADHURE hi sahi lakin agar Aap & Mein aur Mein & Aap saath honge toh Hum HUM hojayainge aur adhure bhi nahi honge. Ek hojayainge. Hum do Jism hain ek Jaan hojayainge sachi main. Hum saath honge toh sab kuch sambhal jayega agar ek dusre keh bina rahe toh sab kuch bigar jayega Annav. Annav, apki Khush kho jayegi apke bina. Please Annav apni Khush se kabhi dur mat jana.

[Khushi's Soul: Annav please stop Me for Once. Please stop Me from taking this step. I can't Live without You. Without Her Annav, His Khush is nothing. Don't go away from Me Annav and don't Me go away from You. Please stop this from happening or else Your Khush will die. She will Die. (Pause) Even though We are INCOMPLETE but if You & Me and Me & You are together so We both will be US and We won't be incomplete anymore. If We will be ONE. In Reality too We will become 2 Bodies One Soul. If We both will be together so everything will be handled or We aren't together so everything will be ruined. Please Annav don't ever go from Your Khush.]

(Khushi's Soul saying this Cryingly vanished into Thin Air making New Arnav's Eyes Misty. Then everything goes blank for a few Moments. Then He remembers from yesterday Khushi's Conversation.)

"Khushi: If I had both the Courage & Strength then I would have done it long back. To finish Myself off. And even I did that too, I did kill Myself but unfortunately I got Saved on that Day. If Papa and Manik Bhai would have been Seconds Late then today Khushi would have become just a Memory. But even My Own Fate didn't melt and left Me to Live to tolerate more Pains & Hurts but without Life. I'm alive but without Breathings. Heart is beating without it's Heartbeats because without Annav His Khush has no existence. So Death is as equal to Living for Me."

(It was Crystal Clear through Her words that She did Committed Suicide.

And in Jerk NOW Arnav opens His Eyes only to be kneels down breakingly as NOW He clearly understands from where everything got messed up. Like He said to His Khush earlier and Yesterday too, They would have Fights and/or Arguments. They were literally having it and Khushi didn't put everything in Her Heart, She just let out everything that was in Her Heart even though Words were Bitter but She didn't put it inside. And what He did. Just like a Coward He just ran away not wanting to Hurt anymore which was just an Excuse given by HIS MIND when His Heart was saying be there and Fight. And this what happened His Words didn't hurted Her, His running away from Her & including Third Persons hurted Her and once again Her Trust on Herself got shattered.

Now Kneeling on Floor in His Mini Living Room of His Suite He started to Cry and Apologises to Non-existent Khushi.)

Arnav: I'm sorry Khush that I couldn't understand You. In these 5 Years I had literally blamed You that it was YOU because of whom We are not together when it was ME. I'm sorry Khush. I'm really sorry Khush for blaming You for such Thing which You haven't committed as I was the real Reason behind of Your Actions. You said all those Things because My actions made You Weak even though I should be careful with My Words & Actions around You that what Impact it would have You on. You Right yesterday that I just focused on Your Minds not Your Feelings & Emotions behind it. You in Your defeat state said all those Things to Me and wanted Me to console You and explain to You that,

"We will fight with everything and Our Love isn't Weak."

But what I did. I just... I'm sorry Khush. I'm sorry.

(Saying this Arnav started to Cry bitterly as now suddenly everything becomes Clear and now He understands what Manik was trying to say to Him back 5 Years Ago which He couldn't understand or else this Situation wouldn't have even raisen.

Then out of nowhere His Conscience once again popped up in front of Arnav and Smirking He asks.)

Conscience: So now Arnav tell Me what Answer do You have to all of those Questions which You asked. So for You I shall repeat them once again.

Please help Me what I should do now? Should I once again HOPE for Our togetherness for Our Better Future? Should I give One more Chance to Her, to Myself & to Our Love? Do I have that Strength to Forgive Her & Myself? Do I have that Strength forgetting Our Bitter 5 Years Past and Move On with each other together? Do I have that Strength to let go of My Painful & Bitter Past and once again Accept Her back in My Life? What should I do? Please help Me. Please.

So tell Me what is Your Answer or Answers.

(This Time Arnav doesn't need to think for even a Second and immediately He answered strongly & determined "YES" which came from both Mind & Heart at the exact Time.

Hearing His Answer, His Conscience smiled and vanished leaving Smiling Arnav at His Own Answer. Then thinking of something in a jerk He stands up to search for His Mobile-Phone like Lunatic. Then finding His iPhone 13 Pro Max. He taps it and it gets immediately unlocked. Then finding a certain Number He dials it.)

Meanwhile
In Paris, France
In Fantastic Villa
In MaNan's Room
It was pretty late of Morning or it was early Afternoon that MaNan are still sleeping as They slept Pretty late all because of Nandini's Craving for Ice-Cream and Manik has to take Nandini around 2 O'Clock to search for Ice-Cream Vendors as by now all Parlours got closed. So after an Hour when Manik found Ice-Cream Vendor, all Cravings for Ice-Cream just got vanished as if it never existed making Manik sigh. It's been around 3 Weeks when Nandini's Craving got started for Junk Foods and Sweets.
Seeing Nandini now sleeping Peacefully with a Beautiful Smile on Her Lips in the Car itself, seeing Her like this Manik also smiles at Her then bends His Head to Peck Her Forhead & Lips. Then ordering all Her Favourite Flavours in Ice-Cream Tub, He brought them after giving Money.

Now Nandini is still sleeping in Manik's Arms and He was Sleeping too peacefully having His Love of His Life, His Jaan in His Arms. MaNan are sleeping too peacefully that no one wanted to break this Love Birds sleep but the sudden Shrill sound of Ringtone broke His Sleep. Immediately He took His Mobile Phone in His hand to cut the Call as it was disturbing His Jaan's sleep. Taking the Mobile Phone in His hand to cut the Call but seeing the Name "Nav" flashing His Eyes widened as after coming from Delhi, Arnav never called on its Own it was always Fantastic Rs & Nandini but today Arnav is calling which means SOMETHING BIG has happened.

Quickly making Nandini's Head lie on Pillow, after Pecking Her Forhead He takes the Call and walks in the attached Balcony.

Manik: I can't believe You called Nav (Nickname of Arnav).
Arnav: Kayyy...!!! (Nickname of Manik)

(Hearing His Heavy Voice it was very well evident that something was definitely Off. And.)

Manik: Did You Cry Buddy?
Arnav: Hmmm...
Manik: Whatever it is Buddy just let it out. I'm there na, whole Fantastic Rs are there for You Buddy. We will make everything alright for You. Just let us in. Don't push us Buddy from You.

(At last a few Drops of Tears escaped from Manik's Eyes. And hearing this, Arnav feels guilty that He did very bad with His Own Family and still they are with Him always. He can never forget when He needed them the most, One way or the other way His Fantastic Rs or His Family was always there for Him. Sobbing a little, He apologises to Him.)

Arnav: I'm sorry Buddy for snatching Your Buddy, all of Your Nav from You all. I'm sorry Buddy.

(Arnav's these words and sudden apology made Manik more worried as His Call, His Tone & now His Apology is telling He isn't okay. So.)

Manik: What is it Buddy? Just let it out. I can feel something is off, very off with You. What is it Buddy? Tell Me.
Arnav: Kay (Nickname of Manik) I saw Khush here. And....

(After this Arnav said everything to Manik which happened yesterday. Listening to Him, Manik sighed. Then before Manik could say anything to Him or make Him understand He heard Arnav saying.)

Arnav: I know whatever I said to Khush yesterday and Years back in Delhi, I shouldn't have said all those things to Her I realized just now.

(Hearing this Manik's Eyes again got widened. He was about to ask Him "What He wants now?" That again He heard Arnav saying.)

Arnav: Kay (Nickname of Manik) I can't. I always wanted My Khush beside Me but couldn't due to My some Psychological Issues. And now when I realized what was the actual Problem. In these Years I craved for My Khush but still everytime I pushed Her away from Me and Blocked all the Contacts which would lead Her to Me. (Pause) And now I want My Khush back in My Life.

(Hearing this initially Manik was shocked though He has slight Idea that Arnav was avoiding Her but never knew He had pushed Her & Blocked Her. Though He doesn't knew 1 % of it but still He sighed. Then listening further a Huge Smile comes on a Manik's Face as He was waiting for this Opportunity since 5 Years. And says immediately.)

Manik: Do You need My help Buddy in wooing Your Khush?

(Hearing this Arnav smiles and that too from His Heart.)

Arnav: No. I will woo My Khush on My Own. I made My Khush away from Me and now I, MYSELF will bring Her back to Me through My Love. Now I won't let ANYONE or ANYTHING come between us. As now I understand what You wanted to make Me understand Years ago. Now I have completely understood what I have to do. I have understood it completely in matters of Relation We shouldn't let Our Minds but should hear what Our Heart says to Us. I have understood it completely it doesn't matter how much We are Weak and what matters is Our Love for each & Trust on each other.

(Hearing Him, Manik's Eyes again got widened in shock even His Mouth formed a huge "O" and was like,

"Woahhh...!!! Who is this Mature Guy in My Buddy's Body."

Then again He heard from Him.)

Arnav: And I'm telling You all this because I know how much all of You were Worried after My Break up regarding Our broken Relation & Our Health. And I also feels if Khush is here in front of Me, so You all might be the Reason behind this. Now Bye I'm cutting the Call. And Sssshhhh don't reveal much of this to Fantastic Rs as I wanted to give them Surpriss by bringing MY Khush with Me to Our Villa. Bye...

(Saying the last Sentences in Excited Tone, Arnav cut the Call while Manik was getting Shocks by Shocks. He was making such Posture & Face that whoever will see Him like this will either Laugh on Him or feel Pity on Him.

Then after Few Seconds He whispered.)

Manik: What The F***. Who called Me through My Buddy's Number. I need to make Buddy aware of this.

(Poor Manik lost His Sanity after hearing Arnav.)

In Bourgogne, France
In Ace Huntington Hotel
In Arnav's Suite
In Mini Living Room
After talking with Manik, His Buddy "Kay" and strangely after Years of Pain He started feeling ALIVE & FRESH and all the credit goes to His Khush.

Arnav: Now I won't let anyone or anything come between Us Khush. (Remembering Yesterday) Yesterday You said,

"Let's begin from where it was Ended."

And now I will Propose You My Love & Shower My Love on You so much as You deserve it. (Now Excitingly) Now I can't wait anymore to make You Mine. This Time I wouldn't let any Space come between us. This Time I will make it Reality "Do Jism Ek Jaan" 2 Bodies & 1 Soul.

(Saying this Excitingly He closes His Eyes and starts making Plan Mentally. Years back He did Propose Her but His Proposal was Peekha only the Words spoken by Him held weightage.

And now He decided what He is going to Surprise Her. Now He will Marry Her instantly because now He can't spend a single Moment without Her.

Within Few Seconds a Beautiful Smile forms on His Face which means He is all ready to set His Plans.)

MEANWHILE
On Floor No # 7
In Room No # 704
It was around 12 O'Clock that Khushi's Eyes opened after stirring and immediately She seated on Bed holding Her head in Her Palms as it was Paining as well as Spinning too.
With holding Her Head through One hand She started to search for the PILLS as having such Headaches has been added in Her Routine. And being Lazy or Careless towards Her Health She doesn't go for Her Check up.

Taking a Glass of Water and She gulped down 2 Pills & Drinks the Water. Then She started Massaging Her Scalp to reduce the Pain. After sometime Her Headache was reduced due to the effects of Pills. Then She ordered a Black Coffee with Omelet & Toast for Herself through a Landline.
After giving Her Order She looked for Jannet who is just now only Her Colleague but Her Roommate as well. Since it was already decided Party will continue till Late Night so all are going to stay in Hotel then will move next Day towards their Destination in Office Car or as how they came.

She searched for Jannet in the Entire Room including Restroom & Balcony but couldn't find Her so She thought Jannet might have gone outside the Room for feeling fresh. Then She dialed Her Number which found to be Unavailable. Then opening Her Whatsapp on Her Samsung Galaxy A52 which She bought through Her Own Savings as She can't Buy Samsung S series & Note series or iPhone so She bought a Mid Range Phone.
She again made a Call to Her on Whatsapp thinking maybe She would be using Her Cellular Data but here She also saw Her Last Seen Yesterday. Then seeing some Audio Message is loading. Once it was loaded, She opened a Message and hears Her voice.

"Hey Khushi how are You? I'm once again asking You did You arranged how are You going back to Paris as You already knowing I'm out with My Fiance so I wouldn't be returning till Few Days."

Hearing this Khushi closed Her Eyes tightly that once again She forgot it. Yesterday too Jannet made Her did She arranged how She is going back if not ask Her then, She will do something. But here Khushi confidently says She has already but forgot it later.

Then She further hears Her.

"In this Week I have known You that how much You are a forgetful Person. And If I'm not wrong You again forgot it. I talked with My Colleague who will take You Safely back to Paris. But She will be taking a Public Transport so be Careful. I'm sending You Her Number. When You reach at Terminal & Paris just give Me a Call or a Message, I will understand. Have a Safe Journey and yeah don't roam here & there or talk with Strangers since You are completely unaware of Foreign Environment."

(Hearing this, She smiles and thinks.)

Khushi: Jannet You are just like Sukaina & Warisha. They never leave any Opportunity to take care of Me, Pamper Me & Love Me. No wonder why I'm free with You.

(Saying this She smiles lightly then remembering Her Besties Her Eyes got Misty.)

Khushi: I Miss You both. And I'm sorry that I snatched Your Best Friend from You both to whom You both had always taken care of as Elder Sisters. (Pause) I really miss You both and please forgive Me.

(Then taking a Deep Breathe, She made a Call and told Her. Then hearing Her Answer and saying Thank You, She cut the Call.)

Khushi: Thank God She hasn't left or else how would I reach Paris. No no no when I can come from Mumbai to Paris alone so I can do this too and I'm Independent.

(Saying this She remembered Her Annav opps Arnav or A.S.R as He asked Her to call Him. Remembering their Yesterday Moments, Her Heart became heavy. Then thinking.)

Khushi: Should I tell Him that I'm going back to Paris. If I wouldn't then will He still feel worry for Me even after what I have done and caused Him. (Pause) Off-Course, through Him I got to know Love is not Selfish but its SELFLESS. More than Yourself You think about the Person to whom You Love. So He would definitely will be worried. And I should inform Him.

(Saying this She tapped Her Finger on Screen for Fingerprint. Unlocking it She comes to Calls and dials His Number which was written in Her Heart after it was shared with Her.

+1 321 ***********

Seeing His Number and His Name "Annav" suddenly Her Heart started to beat wildly as She got to remember those Bitter Memories with His Number when Day & Nights She dialed His Number only to be Left Unanswered always which once again made Her Eyes Teary.

Then caressing His Number through Her Thumb's Finger tip.)

Khushi: Will He ever Answer My Call?

(At some Point She was sure He wouldn't accept Her Call since He had done the same thing for the last 5 Years.
So immediately opening Her Inbox She typed the Message.)

"Annavvv... I'm sorry even though You asked Me not to call with this Name but what to do its not in My hands. Anyways I'm sending You Message to let You know I'm going Paris with My Colleague so You don't have to take any tension if You plan to take it."

(Saying this She sent the Message and for sometime She kept on continuing seeing His Number then couldn't stop Herself from Calling. Which was interrupted by the Operator who told She doesn' t have enough Money to give a Miss call. Sighing She put the Phone back but again to hold in Her hands only to open Whatsapp and started calling Him "Calling" instead of Ringing which indicates He is Offline.

Once again putting the Phone,She started eating Her late Breakfast though it was already served but since She was busy in making Calls She neglected it. Now eating Her Breakfast then She went inside the Washroom to change.)

After Sometime
Now Khushi was all ready. Seeing Her things for the last Time She closes the Door and goes in Lobby to return the Room Keys to Receptionist and starts waiting for the Girl as before coming here She already talked to Her and told Her to wait as She is on Her way.

It was after 5 Minutes Khushi sees a Girl dressed in Black coming with a Boy who was also dressed in Black. She was holding His hand and both were talking with each other, Smiling at each other.

[Imagine Couple like this and ignored background.]

Boy gives the Room Keys to Receptionist and then The Luggage Bag was also been carried by a Hotel Staff. Then Girl walks to Khushi.

Girl: Are You Khushi?
Khushi: Yes and You might be Kristen?
Kristen: Yes I'm Kristen and this is My Boyfriend "Robbert".
Kristen (to Robbert): Robby I told You about the Girl, Jannet's Girl? (Robbert nodded) So She is that Girl.
Robbert: Ohh.

(Saying this then Robbert forwarded His hand for Hand shake but Khushi didn't forward.)

Khushi: Don't Mind. I don't like this at all.

(Hearing this They nodded in Okay. Soon Robbert got a Call from a Cab Driver. Then saying this same thing to them.)

Robbert: We need to move. Cab is here.

(Nodding at Him Kristen walked with Robert outside with the Hotel Staff who is bringing their Luggage while Khushi stands there.
Turning around She looks at the way from where She came. Seeing the Path She remembered Her Bitter Sweet Moments with Her Annav and right now Her Annav is staying in the Hotel so leaving the Hotel means leaving Her Annav, Her Heart, Her Life & Her Everything. And instantly Her Eyes filled with Tears with the Pain & Her Heart started to feel Heavy.
Right now all She wants to be with Him in His Embrace but can't knowing now There is nothing between them & Can never be. All thanks to Her thinking.
Saying in Her Heart.)

Khushi: I'm going Annav but I don't want to leaving You here. I can't. Please come to stop Me. I can't go.

(Saying this She waited and could have waited for some More Time but then hearing Kristen's voice who taps Her Shoulder.)

Kristen: Where are You lost Khushi? Come We have to go. Come.

(Saying this She started dragging Khushi to Cab while Khushi helplessly let Her to Drag Her and She was just looking at Her Path waiting for Her Annav. Seeing His no Presence She sits in the Cab.

While after setting the Luggage the Driver drives the Cab towards the Destination and Khushi turned Her Face and looking at the Disappearing figure of the Hotel. Once again Tears made Her way out of Her Tears then closed Her Eyes.)

After 20 Minutes
Cab Driver drove the Cab towards the Bus Station and after 20 Minutes, He took the Right turn and now They sees "Bus Station" coming ahead.

[Imagine Bus Station like this.]

After parking the Cab, first Driver comes out of the Car to take out the Luggage from Trunk. Then Kristen, Robbert & Khushi too comes out. Paying the Fare, Robbert takes their Luggage and walks inside like a Gentleman while Girls was just carrying their Handbags.

In Bus Station
Kristen, Robbert & Khushi inside. Taking the Girls to the Safest Place, Robbert goes to take out Information about the Bus. Then coming back to Girls.

Robbert: We need to hurry as Bus will move sharp after 9 Minutes. Come.

(Then Trio walked outside to see many Buses standing in a Lane waiting for the Signal to Depart.

[Imagine Buses standing like this.]

Asking from Guards, Robbert takes the Girls also carrying their Luggage to 3rd Lane Bus. Speaking in French Language, He asks the Guard who informed Him the same. Then turning to Girls.)

Robbert: This is Our Bus. So get seated Girls and I will just come.

(Nodding at Him, Kristen takes Khushi inside the Bus. And searches for a Number 15 and made Her seat there once knowing Girl is sitting next to Her. If Boy is sitting so Kritsen would have made Robbert sit here then move a little back after saying somethings to Khushi who nodded. Kristen & Robbert's Seat Number is 20 & 21 so They walked back. Soon Bus horned making everyone alert that Bus is ready to move. Hearing the Horn, Khushi's Heart started to beat fastly and taking out Her Phone, She Oned Her Mobile Data since She has a Package. Once opening it again She opened Her Whatsapp to see Him whether He is Online or not. Seeing Him still Offline, She cursed. Unaware that right now Arnav is busy in His Plans to Propose Her that not for once He used His Mobile Phone even not for a Second.

Then seeing Bus has started to Drive in slow Speed. Taking a Left Turn Bus drives on Motorway leaving Bus Station behind.

[Imagine the Motorway like this.]

Seeing Lanes of Motorway in front of Her Eyes, She closed Her Eyes and seated silently without doing anything as now nothing is left in Her Hands.)

After 2 Hours
Khushi who is now sleeping suddenly wakes up due to the Announcement telling Passengers that Bus is going to stop for 30 Minutes in that Time Eat or to fresh.
Seeing outside the Window Bus is taking a Right turn and immediately parked in a Lane. Soon all the Passengers started to move out. Then Kristen & Robbert comes to Her asking isn't She coming out to which Khushi nodded in No. Then Robbert said Her they will pack some Food for Her to which Khushi nodded in No as it wasn't needed but both didn't heard Her making Khushi give them a Fake Smile and say Thank You to them.
Soon after 20 Minutes along with many Passengers Kristen & Robbert comes and Kristen gives Her Brown Paper bag.

Kristen: Now don't say Thank You for this. You are Jannet's Friend and Jannet asked us to take care of You and You are really Cute. And don't be Formal.

(Seeing few more Passengers coming inside a Bus.)

Kristen: Okay Khushi I'm going back. Don't go anywhere okay?

(Seeing Her nod, Kristen & Robbert move back to their Seats which was their BIGGEST FAULT.

Soon after a Minute Khushi remembered of buying Card to load the Balance and without saying anything to Kristen & Robbert She comes out of the Bus as She thought why informing them when She is going to come soon. Thinking this Khushi went outside of the Bus to the shop without looking back to see the Appearance of the Bus. Back in Bus Station She didn't see the Bus as She was lost in Her Thoughts. Her Bus made Horn alerting every Passengers which belong to the Bus but here Our Khushi was busy calling Her Annav's Number after loading the Card so She didn't hear Bus's horn. Soon the Bus ignited the Engine and leaves the Terminal and a few Minutes later another Bus came there & parked in Khushi's Bus place.

After purchasing a Water Bottle and holding the Brown Paper She turns back looking at the Bus and Sighed but unknown to Her it wasn't Her Bus. Drinking a Water and eating Shawarma, Yes Kristen & Robbert brought Shawarma for Her as They bought this for themselves too. After eating & drinking before going inside the Washroom She looks at the Bus.
After Few Minutes She comes back and now seats on Her Seat Number which thankfully She knows is "15". Seeing a different Girl Khushi felt strange but let it go thinking She boarded the Bus from this stop which was Her BIGGEST FAULT And seats there closing Her Eyes.

A Girl who is sitting there is Asian Girl and Fear was very much evident in Her Eyes. And She continues to seat there silently not letting anyone know how much scared She is.
Soon Driver also horn alerting everyone and Driver drives the Bus towards the Destination, Amsterdam which is exactly 5 Hours 38 minute away exactly from Paris.)

After 3 Hours
It was after 3 Hours that Khushi opened Her Eyes and see She is in the Bus so She thought She must have slept for few Minutes when She actually slept more than 3 Hours or to be exact 3 Hours 20 Minutes. Then She sees Her Neighbour who is masking Her Fear. And Khushi can understand that very much as once upon a Time She was sam like that and that Time She had Her Besties & Her Annav with Her. So thought to make this Girl's fear go away.

Khushi: Hi I'm Khushi.
Girl (Fearingly): I'm Ridhimaa.

(Hearing Her Name, She was surprised.)

Khushi: Are You by any chance Indian?

(Hearing Her She nodded in Yes.)

Ridhimaa: I lives in Mumbai.
Khushi: Really. I too lives in Mumbai. And here I came for some Work. Do You know Hindi so can We speak in Hindi as I'm tired of speaking in English here.

(Hearing Her Ridhimaa nodded.)

Ridhimaa: Hum bhi yahan Kam karne aye hain.

[Ridhimaa: I also come here for Work.]

(Ridhimaa told Lie which Khushi caught very easily as She is exactly looks like the same Version of Khushi 5 Years Ago. Speaking Lie without making Eye-Contact. And Khushi nodded as She believed because She knew when She spoke Lie it was for not wanting to say Truth.

After that Khushi & Ridhimaa become Good Friends. Here Khushi told about Herself and about Her Annav fully excluding His Name & Her Family details. Ridhimaa told about Her Love who is now Her Husband trusting Her since She aka Khushi also trusted Her.)

Khushi: Ridhimaa Tum bht Lucky ho keh Tumari Shaadi Tumare Pyaar se hui hai. Har kisi ki Kismat main nahi hota keh unki Shaadi unke Pyaar se ho.

[Khushi: Ridhimaa You are very lucky to get Married to Your Love. Not everyone are Lucky to get Married to their Love.]

(Saying this Khushi made a little bit Crying Face but stopped Herself from crying. And seeing this Ridhimaa understood very well that She lost Her Love which made Her Sad as well.)

Ridhimaa: Khushi Humari Shaadi Humare Pyaar se hui zaroor lakin Humne bhaag kar Shaadi ki kyuke Humare Parents ko yeh Manzoor nahi tha keh Hum dusri Caste ki Logo se Baat bhi karain toh Pyaar ya Shaadi karna bht dur ki baat hai.

[Ridhimaa: Khushi even though I married to Love of My Life but We had a Run away Marriage because Our Parents feel disgust with the idea of talking with other Caste's People so Loving or Marrying itself is out of the Question.]

(Hearing this Khushi makes a Sad Face and says.)

Khushi: Mere Case main sab raazi hain aur sab kuch acha jarha tha lakin Meri apni galti ki wajase aj Mera Pyaar Mere saath nahi hai. Aj Mujhe apni Life main accept karne se mana karha hai. Aur yeh Takleef Mujhe andar se torh deti hai keh ab Hum kabhi bhi saath nahi hosakhte.
Ridhimaa: Nahi Khushi yeh Tumari galat fami hai. Abhi Tumare pass puri Life hai aur Tum hazar koshish karsakhti ho apne Pyaar ko pane keh liye. Lakin Mein nahi.

[Khushi: In My Case everyone accepted Our Relationship and everything was going smoothly but due to My Own Fault today My Love is not here with Me. Today He is refusing to Accept Me in His Life. And this Pain is hurting Me from inside that from now Onwards We are not going to be together.
Ridhimaa: No Khushi this is Your only Misconception. Right now You have Your whole Life ahead of You and You can do many Tries to bring back Your Love. But I can't.]

(Hearing this Khushi made a Confused Face. Understanding it, Ridhimaa revealed.)

Ridhimaa: I'm a Widow. Meri apni Family ne Mere Pyaar ko mar dala aur woh bhi Mere Aankho keh samne aur Mein kuch bhi nahi karsakhi kyuke Mujhe Janwaro ki tarhan band diya tha. Jaise Hum Janwar ko band they hain na takay woh kahai bhaag na sakhe ushi tarhan Mujhe bhi band diya takay Mein kahai na bhaag sakhoon. Meri apni Aankho keh samne Mene apne Papa & Bhai ko apne Pyaar ko berahmi se marte hue dekha tha. Bht chiki chillayi lakin Meri ek na sunni kisi ne. Aur ab Mein bhaag kar agayi hoon apne Family keh Junglo se aur ab sab dund rahe hain mujhe takay woh bhi Mujhe ushi tarhan mar sakhain jaise unhone Mere Pyaar ko marha hai kyun, kyunke Mene dobara Shaadi karne se mana kardiya.

[Ridhimaa: I'm a Widow. My Own Family killed My Love that too in front of My Own Eyes and I wasn't able to do anything why because I was tied in Ropes. Likewise We how We ties Ropes in Animal's Neck so that They couldn't run same wise they tied Me so I couldn't run. In front of My Own Eyes My Father & Brother, they murdered My Love brutally. I shouted, I screamed but no one heard Me. And now I run away from My Family's traps and now everyone is searching Me so that They could make Kill Me as well as how they did with My Love, why, because I refused to Marry again.]

(Saying this at last Ridhimaa started Crying and Khushi also started Crying hearing Her.)

Ridhimaa: Isliye kehri hoon Khushi,

"Kal Ka Koi Bharosa Nahi... Kal Kisi Ne Nahi Dekha... Kal Hi Kya Ajjj Keh Barema Bhi Kisi Ko Kuch Nahi Pata... Isliye Jab Dill Main Koi Baat Aye Naa Jaise Ayeee Waise Bol Dena Chayeee Warna Shayid Yeh Moqa Phir Kabhi Na Miley... (Pause) Har Phal Ko Puri Tarhan Se Jeena Chayeee Khushi Kyunke Pta Nahi Chalta Keh Konsa Phal Akhri Ho... Aur Jisse Hum Sabse Zyada Pyaar Karte Hain Aur Jo Humare Sab Se Kareeb Hota Hai Usey Kabhi Jaane Nahi Dena Chaye Kisi Bhi Halaat Main... Aur Kabhi Bhi Koi Baat Bewakufo Wali Bhi Lage Toh Bhi Sirf Aur Sirf Apne Dill Ki Suni Chaye... Hmmm..."

Toh laut jaho Khushi apne Pyaar keh pass. Manati raho usey jab tak woh maan na jaye warna Tum bhi Meri tarhan khali Haath ho jahogi. Bht takleef hoti hai Khushi bht zyada. (Pause) Jab Hum kisi se Pyaar karte hain na toh "Pehle Tum" nahi ata. Selfishness ki wahan koi jagaha nahi hoti. Aur na hi kisi EGO ki jagaha honi chaye. Khushi Pyaar ek Tohfa bht Khubsurat Tohfa hota hai jo kisi kisi ko naseeb hota hai. Aur "Sacha Pyaar" usey bhi kam logo ko naseeb hota hai. (Pause) Khushi Tumhe badalna hoga apne apko aur apni thinkings ko agar Tum waqayi main nahi khona chati ho apne Pyaar ko.

[Ridhimaa: That's why I'm saying Khushi,

"We Don't Know What Tomorrow Has Stored For Us... No One Has Seen What Is Going To Happen Tomorrow... Leave Tomorrow No One Even Knows What Is Going To Happen Today... That's Why If You Have Something In Your Heart You Should Confess It As It Is Else You May Not Get Another Chance.. (Pause) You Should Live Every Moment To The Fullest Khushi Because You Never Know Which One Ends Up Being Your Last... And The One We Love The Most & The One Who Is Very Closest to Us Never Let That Person To Go Away From Ourselves In Any Circumstances... And Even If You Find Something Idiotic Then Also You Should Always Listen To Your Heart... Hmmm..."

So return back to Your Love, Khushi. Keep trying till He doesn't accept You or else You would be left Empty ended like Me. It Hurts so much, so much Khushi. (Pause) When We Loves someone so "First You" doesn't come. There is no place for Selfishness in Love. And there shouldn't be EGO as well. Khushi Love is a Gift, a beautiful Gift which only Lucky People get. And "True Love" very few People are lucky to get it. (Pause) Khushi You need to change Yourself and Your thinkings if in Reality You don't want to part from Your Love.]

(Whatever Ridhimaa said Khushi heard every bit of it. Never in Her Wildest Dream She can imagine Her Annav is getting Scratch so all this is far away. Never ever She wanted that Time to come for Her when She has to see Her Annav in Pain. She would take everything whatever comes in Her way but wouldn't let any Hurt or Pain touch Him.

Wiping Her Tears, She made a Strong Face as now She knows what She needs to do. Nodding at Ridhimaa.)

Khushi: Tum theek kehri ho Ridhimaa. Mein apni Jaan bhi de dongi lakin apne Pyaar par ek Anch bhi nahi ane dongi.

[Khushi: You are saying Right Ridhimaa. I would give My Life but won't let any Harm touch My Love.]

(After many Time, Ridhimaa Smiles from Heart thinking even though She, Herself was Unsuccessful in saving Her Love but She was Successful in Saving someone's Love from breaking or Parting.

As Khushi & Ridhimaa was busy talking with each other that they didn't noticed Time not when Bus stopped & again started moving towards its Destination. And definitely They didn't noticed who is coming in or going out of Bus. They failed to see 3 Weird Man who hides their Face coming in Bus and seated behind Khushi & Ridhimaa.

Now Khushi didn't want to wait anymore as She wanted to reach Paris quickly and ask Fantastic Rs to help Her... Nooo no not help but asking them to bring Arnav to Paris and Rest She will do. So She asked the Steward.)

Khushi: When are We going to reach Paris?
Steward: Paris? I'm sorry Maam but I think You got seated in Wrong Bus. This Bus is going to Amsterdam. And in half an hour We are going to reach Amsterdam.

(Saying this, Steward walks from there leaving Khushi shocked. And then Khushi stood up and looked back to see Kristen & Robbert but didn't find them. Tears came from Her Eyes and remembers when She made a Big Mistake.
Seeing Her like this, Ridhimaa was shocked and asked Her.)

Ridhimaa: What is it Khushi? You okay?
Khushi: Ridhimaa, I made a Big Mistake I got into Wrong bus. This isn't the Bus in which I have stepped in.

(After a Huge Time, a Real & Old Khushi came back in this New Khushi who has Weak Personality. How much Khushi tries to change Herself but Fact is She can never change what lies inside of Her, a Weak Khushi who used to get scared of everything.

And this was too Ridhimaa has seen, a different Khushi, a scared Khushi whose Face is full of sweat. This Khushi also defeated Ridhimaa behind.

Understanding Her, Ridhimaa puts a Comforting hand on Her Shoulder.)

Ridhimaa: Don't worry, nothing bad has happened which can not be corrected. Call anyone who You know or more better call Your Love and tell Him You got into Wrong Bus which is going to "Amsterdam" instead of Paris.

(Saying this Ridhimaa blinked Her Eyes at Her nodding at Her. Trusting on Her, Khushi looks at Her Phone to Call Him "Her Annav" only to find it dead. And seeing it before Khushi could say more depressing words, Ridhimaa continues to say.)

Ridhimaa: Don't worry, what if it is Dead? Nothing happened. Lets reach Amsterdam, first thing We will is to Call Your Love. Okay?
Khushi (Unwillingly): Okay.

(Though Khushi said it unwillingly and now Weird & Strange feeling started to settle in Her Mind. Her instincts was saying "Something is coming up which isn't Good." but She let it go thinking what Bad would happen and She wasn't Satisfied also. Little She knew Her Instincts are so Right, so Damn Right.

If She would have heard Her Instincts then She wouldn't have to suffer which is coming, coming very soon.
And it was written in Her Destiny to bear this Pain so that's why couldn't do or think in another way to prevent it.)

After Some Time
In Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands' capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city's 17th-century Golden Age.

[Pictures of Amsterdam]

In Bus Station
Taking a Left turn from the 500 mm Circular Bridge Motorway, Bus drives into the Bus Station.

[Imagines Bus Station like this.]

Parking the Bus in the available Space, the Bus Driver turned off the Engine. Passengers who stands near their Seats after hearing the Announcement waited for the Bus to stop and once the Bus stopped Passengers taking their Hand Carries started to step out of the Bus in Quene. While Khushi & Ridhimaa were standing waiting for their Turn, that Ridhimaa says.

Ridhimaa: Khushi You will go straight inside while I will take My Luggage come inside.
Khushi: But Ridhimaa, how will I go inside alone? It's Evening and this Place wouldn't be safe for both of us.
Ridhimaa (Smiling Slightly): Khushi We aren't Alone here. We have so many People around us. We are not in some Random place that seeing both Girls alone People will come towards here. Here People have more Humanity. Even the Peoples over here show Humanity to Animals who can't spoke so be tension free.

(After taking a Pause, Ridhimaa continues.)

Ridhimaa: Look, it's Our Turn now.
Khushi: But.
Ridhimaa: Don't worry Khushi. Go inside and Call meanwhile I will get My Luggage and come inside. Okay?

(Hearing Her, don't know but Khushi isn't feeling Good. She isn't satisfied with what Her New Friend is saying who is like a Warisha & Sukaina to Her. In a short Span of Time, Ridhimaa became a Good Friend of Khushi. She became that other Person in Her Life that Khushi doesn't want to lose.

Soon Khushi & Ridhimaa in Quene steps out of the Bus. Ridhimaa blinks Her Eyes at Khushi encouraging Her to go inside not knowing what is going to happen. While Khushi doesn't want to leave Her even for a Minute didn't want to go even for a Minute as She isn't feeling Good. She is feeling strange wipes looking at the Sky which is soon going to be Dark and this Dark for unknown Reason is giving Her shrills.)

Khushi: Ridhimaa take Your Luggage and We will go inside together not Alone. Please I don't want to.

(Hearing Her and Fear evident in Her Tone makes Ridhimaa smiles from Heart. Then Cupping Her Face.)

Ridhimaa: Don't worry and We are going to be Good. So go inside and buy something so that We can Eat something as right now I'm feeling very Hungry.
Khushi: But...
Ridhimaa (Interruptingly): Don't worry. We will be Safe. Hmmm?
Khushi: Hmmm...

(Khushi nodded unwillingly and turns to go inside but then seeing Smiling Ridhimaa She doesn't what happens to Her that suddenly Khushi hugged Her tightly.)

Khushi (While Hugging, Thinking): I don't know why I'm feeling so strange and getting Negative Vibes seeing this Sky which is going to be Dark. I don't know why I'm not feeling to let You go as if leaving You would means leaving some Part of Me.
Khushi (to Ridhimaa): Please.
Ridhimaa (Smiling): Don't worry We are going to be Okay. Okay?

(At this once again Khushi nodded unwillingly then breaks the Hug. Then seeing Ridhimaa nudging Her to go. Khushi turns again then slightly turns looking at Her and thinks.)

Khushi: Why I'm unable to go inside leaving You Ridhimaa. It's been a few Hours when I met You but I feel like as if I know You from Years. It feels like You are some Part of My Life which I lost and again got it. I don't know why I'm feeling Scared to lose You. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I Pray to God to keep You Safe & Happy always.

(Saying this Khushi starts to go inside with a heavy Heart seeing the Smiling Face of Ridhimaa.

Little She knew Her Instincts about Ridhimaa isn't wrong. There is something which is kept hidden from Her and Time will only tell WHAT IT IS.

Khushi walks inside with a Heavy Heart while Ridhimaa smiles seeing Disappearing figure of Khushi. She too feels the same for Khushi like She does and both are unaware of it. After seeing Khushi going inside, Ridhimaa walks towards the Conductor where He was seeing the Tags of Luggage and giving the Luggage to those Passengers who have the same numbers Tags. Ridhimaa shows Her Tag and takes Her Bag. Taking Her Luggage She was going inside and suddenly She hears a Familiar voice which made Shiver run down Her Spine. Not believing what She heard, Ridhimaa runs only to see a Middle age Person infront of Her Eyes who unwraps His Face. Seeing Him, Her Eyes Widen in Shock.)

Ridhimaa: Papaaa...!!!

(That Person was none other Her Father. And 2 Persons who were behind Her come infront of Her. They too reveals their Face as Her Brother and that Person to whom Her Father wanted to Marry Her off.

Yes those 3 Men were the Persons who stepped in the Bus while Khushi & Ridhimaa were lost in talking to each other. Those 3 Men were finding a Perfect Opportunity and now when They finds it as right now Bus Station isn't Crowded as it was before Moreover now approximately after 3 Hours Next Bus would Arrive/Depart so right now Bus Station's Bus Parking Area is free from Crowds or Passengers except Few.

Seeing those 3 Men She started to feel more Fear as it was Fear of Death, from Dying. She hears Her so-called Father.)

Father: Tumhe kya laga Tum Humain bewakuf bana kar Bhaag jahogi aur Humse chutkara bhi palogi? Lakin aisa nahi hai Beta.

[Father: What do You thought, Fooling Us You would Run and would be free from Our Clutches? But it isn't like that Beta.]

(Next what happens She didn't expected or She did expected from them as One Signal from Her Father, Her Brother brought Chloroform Cloth in front of Her Nose which soon made Her Unconscious.

While Khushi who has just stepped inside She was getting scared not for Herself but for that Person who in a short Time became so close to Her that She started to feel as if there is something between them. It was a Few Minutes She came inside of the Bus Station that She felt Something Bad had happened with Ridhimaa making Her leave everything, She runs outside to see the Terrific Side and Her feeling of being scared was proved Correct as She sees 3 Men are taking Her somewhere. She couldn't just stand there & watch everything as if nothing happened. She feels as if someone is taking Part of Life and She being Helpless can't do anything.
Gaining all of Her Courage She silently walks following those 3 Men who were taking Her to some place through Isolated Road. She saw them sitting in a Car, She too sit in Car which was behind them. Asking the Cab Driver to follow that Car.)

In Isolated Place
Khushi's Cab stops in some Isolated Place. Giving the Driver Fare, Khushi holding Her Phone steps out of the Cab. Seeing the Isolated Place it started giving Her Shrills. Her Mind was screaming to leave Her and go back whereas Her Heart was screaming to go inside & save Her which feels next to impossible at this time. She can't leave Her when She needs Her help the most. If it was some other Person instead of Ridhimaa so might Khushi would have thought before welcoming Danger but it's Ridhimaa, the same Person to whom She started feeling as if She is close to Her like Panchi or Vivaan or to be more specific more than them. At this Moment She needed Her Annav's help to make everything alright for Her and to console Her but then She thought isn't She being Selfish for dragging Him in this Danger when She herself brought it.

Khushi (Thinking): No I can't bring and drag Him in this Problem where I don't know will I be able to Safe Myself & Her. Don't know what Unseen Bond I share with Her but in all this I can't let Annav come here. (Pause) I don't know will I be able to see You once again or not? Will I be able to apologize You for Hurting You and giving You so much Pain? I don't know if I will be able to Confess My Love again to You or not. But wherever I will be, I will always keep praying for You and Loving You. Be Safe always Annav and if possible please forgive Me. I Love You very much and try to Forget Me if something ever happens to Me.

(Saying this Few Drops of Tears escaped from Her Eyes. Looking at the Place, She knows One thing Maybe She isn't going to return back as suddenly this Darkness is making Her scared which never happened in 20 Years of Her Life.

Wiping Her Tears, She was about to go inside that House which seems like a Haunted House. She was about to go inside that suddenly from nowhere a Person comes and hit Her Head harshly making Her Scream in Pain.

Keeping Her hand on Her Head from where She got Hurt. Feeling Pain She turns slightly only to see a Blurred Image of a Person. Raising Her hand at Him She falls on the Ground with thud whispering "Annav".)

After 2 Days
In Paris, France
In Fantastic Villa
In Living Hall
It has been a few Minutes since Arnav stepped in Fantastic Villa all dejectedly. He was stepped or more like was dragged by Manik & Christopher.

Alongwith Fantastic Rs & Nandini, Olivia Girlfriend of Christopher and Mason Boyfriend of Sophia are also sitting there. Everyone did their Own Job, used their Own Contacts to search for Khushi. They accused & even blamed "DeCore Studios" and warned them if something happened to Khushi They wouldn't sit idle. At this Time, Sophia who was sitting on Sofa holding Her Head as She was feeling extremely Guilty for behaving such Rudely with Khushi when She knew it wasn't entirely the fault of Khushi behind Arnav's this behaviour. It was bound to happen which happened and Khushi became the Medium.

Abhay, Mason, Olivia & Melissa were using their Contacts while Nandini was consoling Crying Sophia. And then everyone sees Manik & Christopher is bring dejected or Corpse Arnav. Seeing their Faces it was Crystal Clear "Khushi hasn't found yet". They contacted Police Head Quarters of France to help them but still it has been a Few Hours of their Search, the Answers are still Negative.

What happened Hours back was, while Arnav was planning a Perfect Date for His Khush to Propose Her for Marriage as He can't wait any Longer to have Her in His Life by all means. When He has almost finished His Preparations, He sees His Mobile which has a Message from Her making His Eyes wide with a Smile. Reading Her Message, His Smiles replace into Sadness as He thought She is going to Live here for some more Time but Unannounced She went back to Paris. Then thinking if not here then He is going to Propose Her in Paris and in the next Moment He drives His S.U.V Car back to Paris and Calls Her only to heard "It's Unavailable"

Whole Time while Driving and coming back to Paris, He was Calling Her like a Mad Person as He isn't feeling Right. He called "DeCore Studios" and came to know She has been with Her Colleague "Jannet". Taking Her Number, Arnav calls Jannet to ask about Her only to get shocked as She told Him "Khushi has gone Missing" After this Arnav became Lunatic and reached the same place "Reims" where Bus was stopped and Kristen & Robbert last saw Khushi. Manik & Christopher followed Him and after searching Her in every Lanes They came back or dragged Arnav back to Paris in their Villa.

Earlier Arnav was Living when they had broken up thinking She is Safe but now Arnav's condition is more worse than Corpse. Soon everyone sees Arnav kneel on Floor Crying bitterly. They were already tensed and seeing Arnav's condition isn't doing Good to them. All of them are in constant Contact with Police Officials who are trying their Best to locate Her.

Arnav (Cryingly): It's all My fault if I wasn't lost in My Own Happiness then I would have definitely seen Her Message. Or if I wouldn't have behaved like an Idiot then Today My Khush would have been Today with Me. It's all My fault. My Khush, Mera Bachaaa... Oh Goddd...!!! Mera Bacha...

(Crying bitterly Arnav now started to hit himself as to punish Himself but then Fantastic Rs instantly comes towards Him and stops Himself. Taking Him in their Embrace, they stopped Him from hitting Himself. All of their Eyes are Teary seeing their Best Friend "Nav" like this. If Arnav is Strong so does Fantastic Rs if He is weak it makes Fantastic Rs weak automatically.

They are Consoling Him who is Crying like a Baby, Crying His Lungs out. They are consoling Him and then suddenly Shouts echoed in Living Hall.

Navvvv....!!!
Arnav Bhaiii....!!!
A.S.RRR....!!!

Fantastic Rs shouted calling "Nav", Nandini & Olivia shouted "Arnav Bhai" while Mason shouted "A.S.R"

Yes, Arnav has fainted as He couldn't able to tolerate it anymore.)

After Some Time
In Arnav's Room
After been fainted Boys took Arnav in His Room and immediately Doctor was called only told.

Doctor: No worries thankfully He has just Fainted. And knowing taking so much Stress isn't good for Him so let Him Sleep for some hours. But I'm warning You all once again not everytime He will Lucky. He had been Lucky 2 Times but might be not 3rd time. Already I have warned You about His Health Status and You all are showing this much Careless. (Pause) *Sigh* Anyways He would be Conscious soon but please pay a little bit attention to Him.

(After that none disturbed Him and everyone continued to search for Khushi using their Contacts.

Now, it has been an hour since Doctor has left suddenly Arnav hears)

Annavvv Baacchhoooo...!!!
Annnavvvvv...!!!

(And immediately Arnav's body started to shake vigorously and Sweats appeared on His Face. In next Moment He shouted)

Arnav: Khusshhhh....!!!

(And raised His hand at the same time. His Eyes hold so much Fear for losing Her and for seeing Her in Pain. Never in His wildest or Worst Dream He wants to see His Khush a little bit in Pain. For Her Happiness means a lot to Him more than what he wants or it won't be wrong to see His Happiness lies in Her. So never ever He wanted to see Her in the slightest of Pain.

Next Moment, all gathered in Arnav's Room listening to His shout. What They saw was Arnav was Crying Bitterly calling for His Khush. In the next Moment, Fantastic Rs boys hugged Him. They started to console Him but it has no effect on Him. And cupping Manik Cheeks, Arnav says sobbing.)

Arnav: Kay (Nickname of Manik) Meri Khush theek nahi hai. Woh bht takleef main hai. Kuch bht bura hua hai Meri Khush keh saath. Woh Mujhe bola rahi hai. Please...

[Arnav: Kay (Nickname of Manik) My Khush is not fine. She is in very much Pain. Something bad has happened with My Khush. She is calling Me. Please...]

(Hearing Him Manik who was already in Tears takes Him in His Embrace.)

Manik: No Buddy She is fine. She is fine.

(Saying this and Caressing Arnav's hairs. But as soon as Arnav hears this, angrily He broke the hug and exclaimed shoutingly.)

Arnav: Tumhe samj kyun nahi ata, Haan? Woh Dard main hai.

[Arnav: Why don't You understand, haan? She is in Pain.]

(Saying this oops in extreme Anger & Pain He pushed Manik, Christopher & Abhay from Him. He pushed Manik so much that He got hit by Nandini who was standing nearby. As Nandini She was hit by Manik, She had no time to be alert. She was immediately hold by Mason before She could fall on the Ground. Instantly Nandini hugged Her Belly and Manik comes near Her & took Her in His Embrace apologizing Her.
Seeing this Arnav's Eyes filled with Tears realizing what would have been the Consequences if Mason wouldn't have hold Nandini. Immediately Arnav started apologizing Sobbingly making all sighed. Leaving Nandini with Sophia, Manik comes to Arnav and hugs Him.)

Manik: Sssshhhhh Buddy nothing has happened.
Arnav: I'm sorry Buddy. I didn't meant too. It justtt..
Manik (Interuptingly): Ssshhhh Buddy I know. Ssshhhh.

(Manik started to console Him but it has no effect on Him. Nandini towards Arnav and side hugs Him.)

Nandini: Bhai We are fine. Your Niece is absolutely fine. And when Your Niece has such Caring Maamu (Uncle) who wouldn't let anything happen to Her, so there is no means of saying Sorry. Though Me & Mani are going to be Her Parent but its You, who is taking everything of Her. You are taking so much of Care & Loves Her so much so You know what She is saying. (Arnav nodded in No like a Baby) She is saying She Loves Her Maamu too and wants to be with Him more than US.

(Listening this a Wide Smile comes on Arnav's Lips making everyone Smile & Happy seeing His Smile. Everyone who were already in Tears now Smiled. Even Melissa & Sophia too who couldn't see Arnav like this They were Sobbing too but now both are Smiling then further sees Nandini is wiping Tears which fall from Arnav's Eyes and says.)

Nandini: Arnav Bhai like Your Niece is Good, We are fine in the same way Your Khush would be fine too. Have faith in God and on Your Love. Nothing will happen to Her. We all are searching Her. And how would anything ever happen to Her when We all are with Her especially Her Annav You are with Her. Hai na?

(Hearing this once again Tears fell from Arnav's Eye and nodded. Then.)

Arnav: Agar usey zara sa kuch bhi hua toh Mein bardash nahi kar sakhonga. Usey dur reh kar Zinda tha Mein yeh soch kar woh sahi hai. Lakin agar usey kuch hua toh Mein bardash nahi kar sakhonga. Mar jahonga Mein. Mar jahonga.

[Arnav: If something lightly ever happened to Her so I won't be able to take it. Staying away from Her I was Alive thinking She is Fine. But if something ever happens to Her I won't be able to take it. I will Die. I will Die.]

(Saying this Arnav started Crying. Seeing Him like this Manik was about to Hug him that Nandini side hugs Him and.)

Nandini: Nothing will happen to Her. Your Love won't let anything happen to Her. Have Trust Bhai. Have Trust.

(Saying this Nandini wipes His Tears. Then.)

Nandini: Bhai nothing will happen to Her. And I know You will do any Damn thing to not let anything to Her. And You have to find Her na then You have to be Strong. You are going to search Her in this Weak state of Yours?

(Hearing it, Manik wanted to stop Nandini from saying all this but Abhay stopped him holding His hand and nodded in No. Then gestures to Him to see Arnav who now stops crying further. And from nowhere He got so Courage and it was seen in His Tone.)

Arnav: You are right, being Weak won't help Me. And if I want My Khush to be Safe & Sound and with Me so I need to stop Crying first then search for Her. Being Weak wouldn't help us. Now I will search My Khush My Bacha using A.S.R.

(Saying this Arnav threw away the Sheet which was lying above His legs then in the next second He was in His Toes fishing His Mobile out and was about to Call someone that. And He did Call...)

Arnav: Hello Raheel, it's Mee....

(While seeing this sudden change in Arnav all Smiles happily as just thought of His Khush can make Him Strong. Manik mouthing "Thank You" to Nandini who nodded in NO.

Then all of them sees Servant comes towards them.)

Servant: FBID Officer Mr. Ray is here with His Team.

[FBID, France Bureau Investigation Department. Just imagine Guys.]

(Hearing this immediately Arnav cut the Call & pocketed His Mobile back and walked to Living Hall in long strides. Gone was Weak & broken Arnav, He looks more Dangerous at this Time who will Burn the entire World if something slightly happens to His Khush.

While others follow Arnav to the Living Hall.)

In Living Hall
Seeing Mr. Ray & His Team, Arnav doesn't ask anything, "What will they have?" Straightly He comes to the Point.

Arnav: Mr. Ray, did You find anything about My Khush? Where is She? And mind You this Time Your Answer should be Positive or else I would not wait any Second to burn the entire Paris but Your Team as well.

(Hearing His Dangerous Tone, it made the FBID Team get scared as not only Peoples in fact They aka FBID did hear about A.S.R's Stories. He is the Person "Never-Mess-With-Me-Or-Else-Consequences-Won't-Be-Good." He is Big Hot-Shot that's why whole Police Officials are on their Toes.)

Mr. Ray: A.S.R We still are unavailable to Locate Miss Saniyal...
A.S.R (Interruptingly and Angrily): Damn it She is not Miss. Saniyal but Mrs Raichand, Mrs Arnav Singh Raichand, My Wife, My Life & everything. And...
Mr. Ray (Interruptingly): Sorry A.S.R. Right now We are still trying to locate.
A.S.R (Interrupting, Extreme Anger): Not try but I want Results. Dammit.

(Saying this in Extreme Anger, Arnav takes an Expensive Vase and throws it somewhere in the Living Hall making everyone shocked and scared. Mr. Ray getting scared from A.S.R says in Stammering voice.)

Mr. Ray: A.S.R, We got to know Miss. Sa umm Mrs Raichand got into Wrong Bus which instead of coming to Paris is going to Amsterdam. And last She was seen in Amsterdam Bus Station 2 Days back at 7 PM.

(Hearing it, now all the Anger on Arnav's Face just washed away and a Smile comes on His Face knowing She is fine. But it was for a short Period.)

Mr. Ray: My Team using this Information tried to get information with whom She was in Bus and with whom She left Bus Station using CCTV Cameras. She was found with some Girl sitting in Bus but then later She was found alone going away. Even though that Girl isn't Harm here but Still We made a Sketch of that Girl thinking Girl's Picture would lead us to Her. And yes We also found out that Girl was kidnapped. (Pause) And now My Team is trying to find Mrs Raichand in Amsterdam but finding Her is hard as no one has seen Her outside the Bus Station plus call it Fate or Destiny Street Cameras of Road near to Bus Station are not working. (Pause) We are working trying to Locate Mrs Raichand by showing Her Pictures to nearby Peoples and They said they don't know where She had gone. But A.S.R don't worry We are doing Our Best and soon You will find Her infront of Your Eyes. And...

(Once again Smile on Arnav's just vanished and then hears what Mr. Ray is going to say that Arnav kept His hand in Air stopping Him.

While Mr. Ray Smiles inwardly that A.S.R would be happy knowing how much Efforts He has put in but in next Moment He was proved wrong.)

Arnav (Angrily): It's not Me but You. I think Mr. Ray You should give Your Resignation as well as Your Team as I can very well see You People are Good for nothing. From here itself I myself will find My Khush. And Mind You no one will follow Me. Enough is Enough I won't stay and wait for Your Team. I Myself will search My Khush and won't let a Scratch come on My Khush.

(Saying this Arnav walked inside
to pack His Essentials and also calling Aman to make His Jet ready. While Manik looks at Mr. Ray.)

Manik: Don't mind Mr. Ray. The thing is He Loves His Khush very much that's why He is reacting like this.
Mr. Ray: Don't apologize Mr. Russels. I can understand what A.S.R might be going through.
Manik: Thank You. And please don't stop Your Search. We are also coming to Amsterdam.
Mr. Ray: Don't worry We won't stop. I will try to give Full Protocol to A.S.R as well to all of You. I am also going to Amsterdam. And will do Our best in the next 24 Hours We will find Mrs. Raichand and if not then a Lead.
Manik: Thank You...

(Nodding at Him, Mr. Ray walks from there with His Team. And Manik was about to go inside that He heard.)

Nandini: I will go as well.

(Soon All Girls also nodded, making Him turn back at them.)

Nandini: Now don't say it isn't Safe.
Manik: Safe or not but You 4 Girls aren't coming with us. Mason will stay here. While Me, Hi and Ray (Nickname of Abhay & Christopher respectively) are going. And please no Ifs & Buts. Lets go Boys.

(Saying this Trio walks inside leaving Nandini frustrated all credit goes to Her Hormones. And other girls feel Sad. Seeing all this.)

Mason: Grow up Girls it's a serious matter. It's not some Picnic that everyone wants to go. Just think about A.S.R.
Sophia: But.
Mason (Interrupting): No but or if Sophia.

(Saying this Mason also walks inside leaving Girls Huffing & Puffing.)

In Amsterdam, Netherland
In Isolated Place
Its been 2 Days along with Ridhimaa Khushi is also suffering in their Clutches. Neither They were given Food to eat or Water to Drink. Here Ridhimaa tried to plead & request them to leave Khushi at least promising Khushi after leaving from here wouldn't do anything and whatever They will ask from Her aka Ridhimaa She will do but in return they have to leave Khushi. Hearing Her all 3 Laughs mercilessly.

Even now also Khushi & Ridhimaa were tied in Ropes. Khushi is Semi Conscious because of the beatings where Ridhimaa's Face & Body are full of Bruises. Again Khushi didn't hear them She continued to piss them off and in return She was slapped so brutally that Fresh Blood started to come out from Her already Torn lips. Again Khushi was about to get beatings that.

Ridhimaa: Aap log jo chahate hain woh Mein karongi lakin please usey chur dain. Us Masoom ne Aap logo ka kya bigara hai?

[Ridhimaa: What do You people wants I will do that but please leave Her. Leave this Innocent Girl, what She had caused to all of You?]

(Instead of replying to Her, Khushi got One more harsh Slap on Her Face which made Her Fall on Ground and She became Unconscious (fake Unconscious) making Ridhimaa cry in helplessness.)

Ridhimaa: Please usey chur dain. Apko jo chahe woh Mere saath karain lakin usey churdain. Please. Aj tak Mene kuch nahi manga Aap se lakin aj mangti hoon please Khushi ko jane dain. Please Papa.

[Ridhimaa: Please leave Her. What do You want to do, do with Me but please leave Her. Please. Till Date I didn't ask anything from You but Today I'm asking You please let Khushi go. Please Papa.]

(Hearing "Papa" the Old-Man to whom Ridhimaa has called Papa, that Oldie started to Laugh as well as those 2 Boys who are with Oldie.)

Oldie: Papa..! Ridhimaa bache Papa toh usey kehte hain jinke Bache hoon Aap lakin yahan toh Meri toh koi Beti nahi hai.

[Oldie: Papa..! Ridhimaa Bache We will say Papa to that Person whose Kid You are but here I have no Daughter.]

(Saying this Evilly. While Ridhimaa was now shocked. Then further hears.)

Oldie: Meri Biwi ko Tum Dustbin main mili rote hue aur usne Tumhe Apni Beti banane ka faisla karliya. Mujhe laga thek hai. Lakin (Pause and now with extreme Anger) Mujhe nahi pta tha keh ek din yeh hi Beti barhe hokar is tarhan se Ehsaan jhukeyegi. Galat kiya bht galat kiya Tumhe Gud lekar. Ushi waqt Tumhe Dustbin main rote reh dena chaiye tha na keh Gud. Na jaane pta nahi kiska Ganda Khoon Hum apne Ghar le aye aur aj woh hi Ganda Khoon apna asal rang dekha raha hai.

[Oldie: My Wife found You in a Dustbin Crying and She decided to make You as Her Daughter. I also agreed. But (Pause and now with extreme Anger) I didn't know this Daughter after growing up in this way be thankful to our Favours on Her for Adopting Her as Our Daughter. We did Wrong, extremely wrong for Adopting You. We should have let You Cry in the Dustbin instead of Adopting You. Don't know whose Dirty Blood We have brought in Our House and Today that Dirty Blood is showing its Effects.]

(Saying this Oldie in anger walked to some Corner seeing His Man whose Face seems Pale.
Meanwhile listening to all this Information from a Person to whom She had called & accepted as Her Father. The Family She called as Her Own was not Her. She wasn't His Daughter. Her whole 20 YEARS of Life She called Others Her Family when They weren't Her Real Family. Her 20 Years of Life was a Lie. And that explains why She was always judged, why She had to go through a lot, why no one had taken Care what She wanted. That explains everything.
Hearing all this Information Her Face becomes Pale and soon Tears start to escape from Her Eyes. Being tied in Ropes She can't even Her Tears. Right now She is feeling Guilty that unknowingly She brought Her Love & Khushi in Her Messed up life.)

Khushi (Thoughts): Annav please don't ever come here. For You I am going to Save Myself from this Hell but please don't ever come here. Please. Oh God please don't let My Missing News reach Him. Please.

(This She is Praying since when She Herself got trapped & tied due to Her Own Stupidity. She is Praying He shouldn't come here and Her Missing News shouldn't reach Him or else if He got to know so He won't take a Minute to start searching for Her. And She knows this Place is Dangerous. Already She had caused so much pain to Her. She doesn't want to add more to it.

And as She is pretending to be Unconscious to Attack on the right time plus She knows She is going to be released from this Hell soon that much She TRUSTS Her Annav. She knows at this moment how much He is upset with Her but He will move Earth & Heaven to find Her when He gets to know about it but She hopes He shouldn't come here as She herself came here on Her Own Will and She doesn't want Him to drag in this Mess. If She is on Breathing for Last Moments too still She doesn't want Him to drag here.
As Khushi was pretending to be Unconscious She heard what that Oldie has said to Her Newly Friend Ridhimaa. In Short span of Time, She felt SOME UNKNOWN BOND yet FAMILIAR BOND with Ridhimaa. This News made Her Heart heavy then She doesn't have any Idea how Ridhimaa would be taking this News.
Now for Her it became more Necessary & more Important to escape from this Hell taking Ridhimaa with Her. She doesn't know why She started to feel something more for Ridhimaa. She started to feel some type of Feelings for Ridhimaa which She is unable to name it as they are more intense with Love than She feels for Panchi & Vivan. Whatever She feels for Ridhimaa, She can't let Her stay here more in this Hell with these Animals.)

Khushi (Thoughts): Kuch soch Khushi kuch soch. Ab tumhe yahan se sirf apne Annav keh liye nikalna but Ridhimaa keh liye.

[Khushi (Thoughts): Think something Khushi, think something. Now You have to escape from this Hell not only for Your Annav but also for Ridhimaa.]

(Thinking this with Her Closed Eyes. She opened Her Eyes a little to see Her Surroundings. She sees Pale, Numbed & Shocked Ridhimaa, seeing Her like this unknowingly Her Eyes became Heavy. She wanted to console Her but knowing time is not Right or else She will attract Attention towards Herself which isn't going to be Fruitful for them. Deeply She prays to God to end Her Newly Friend's Sufferings.
Then She looked ahead to see that now 2 Animals or Ridhimaa's so called Brother & that Man is standing near to that Oldie, Ridhimaa's so called Father. Seeing Oldie's hardened Face filled with Anger for a Moment Khushi smirks and thanks that Person or Thing which unknowingly pisses off that Oldie. Ignoring those 3 Persons She looked Her Surroundings then saw Her Purse lying near to Her. Seeing Her Purse She got an idea then looked for Switched Board. Finding it also near to Her She thanke God.)

Khushi (Thoughts): Brillant. Thank You. Now please help Me to escape Myself & Ridhimaa from this Hell. And please make these 3 Animals out of Our Side.

(As Khushi prayed, the next Moment She sees those 3 Animals are out of Her Side making Her Smile then looking upwards She smiles as if thanking the Almighty God. Quickly Khushi takes Her Phone and Connects it with Charger & Switched Board to Charge it. After putting the Phone in Charge She runs to Ridhimaa. She called Her, Screams whisperly and shaked Her Body but still finds no Response from Her so Khushi quickly hugged Ridhimaa as Her Elder Sister. Start patting Her back and also caressing Her Hairs.)

Khushi: Ssshhhh Riddhimaa I'm here. Ssshhhh. Calm down Bacha. Calm down I'm here. I won't let anything happen to You. I will save You from those Monsters. And don't think You are alone I'm there na. I will be Your Elder Sister. Ssshhhhh.

(Khushi continues to console Ridhimaa and making Her feel Loved like She is Elder Sister. Strangely who still acts like a Child which got hide behind in these Cruel 5 Years but Her Childish Acts never disappeared. Strangely that Girl who Herself was Weak sometime back is now behaving like a Mother Hen for someone who is Unknown and to whom She met Few Days Ago.

Khushi's Word & Love did Calm Ridhimaa and finally Ridhimaa said something.)

Ridhimaa: I'm sorry for dragging You in this Mess. I'm sorry.
Khushi: Ssshhhh its nothing like this. Ssshhhh don't think like that. It was My Choice and You are nowhere at Fault so don't feel Guilty. Okay...

(Next Ridhimaa didn't say anything but felt ropes in which She was tied, She was getting Untied all thanks to Khushi. Then both hugged each other fully unaware what Relations They share with each other.)

In Mumbai, India
In Saniyal's House
In Gauri-Karan's Room
A Ward-Robe is opened so does the Secret Locker. Looking at the CONTENTS Gauri's Eyes got misty. Caressing the Contents with Her Palm lovingly. Then Karan comes into the Room and sees Gauri like this. Seeing Gauri like this Initially He used to Cry a lot but now He knows to Mask His Emotions as He doesn't want to lose Gauri as He had already lost HER.

Sighing at Gauri, Karan walks to Gauri and takes Her in His Embrace caressing Her hairs.

Gauri (Sobbingly): It's been more than 20 Years since We...
Karan (Interruptingly): Don't complete it Gauri. We have Khushi, Panchi & Vivan. Our Family is complete.

(Only He knows how much it was difficult for Him to say this. His Family is Complete yet incomplete.)

Gauri: Don't say this Karan. Please don't say this.
Karan: Okay I won't but please stop Crying. We have been hiding THIS TRUTH from Children for 20 Years and now We shouldn't let them hint of it. Please Gauri stop Crying and Accept this Fact SHE has gone.
Gauri: I know but I can't. No matter how much Mother gives Birth to Her Children still Everyone holds their Own Place. Same wise SHE also holds the same place in My Heart. It has been more than 20 Years but still I'm unable to accept this Truth She is gone. My heart always says She is ALIVE somewhere and soon will come to Me and to US.

(Now breaking the Hug. Gauri cups Karan's Cheeks. And pleads.)

Gauri: Please Karan for Me. Please Karan USEY dundo. Please. Iske bad Mein kabhi Tumse kuch nahi mangongi. Please Karan Meri BACHI ko wapas lado. Meri Bachi apni Mumma ko chur kar nahi gayi hai. Please wapis lado usey. Please Karan.

[Gauri: Please Karan for Me. Please Karan find HER. Please. Hereafter I won't ask anything from You. Please Karan bring back My DAUGHTER. My Daughter hasn't left Her Mumma. Please bring Her back. Please Karan.]

(Saying this Gauri broke down in Karan's Arms while Karan keeps on Caressing Her Hairs in His Hug.
Yes Karan took Gauri in His Embrace when Gauri was breaking down letting Her Inner Pain out which She is bearing for more than 20 Years.

Hearing Gauri, Karan didn't say anything but keeps on caressing Her hair. His Eyes isn't Dry either. It's only Karan to whom She let Her Pain out.

The World says when Child dies or leaves them it's only Mother who feels Pain since She nourishes Her Baby inside for about 9 Months. No it's not only Mother who feels Pain for losing Her Child, Father is also there who feels Pain His Child but Father can't let His Pain out or break down not because He is Strong. No absolutely not, Father has to hide His Pain and not break down because He has to look at other Relations & His Betterlife. If He too break downs then everything will be shattered. Same happened with Karan.

Yes Karan & Gauri has another Girl Child or specifically SHE was Khushi's Twin. Gauri was carrying TWINS and due to Her In-Laws Tortures She was about to lose Her & Her Unborn Lives. On knowing Gauri's Pain, Karan has left His Rich Family. When Gauri was at Her end of 8th Month, She had to go to the Emergency Cesarean Section as suddenly Twins's Heartbeat got reduced. After C-Section Dr informed Karan with difficulty They had saved 1 Twin whereas the other Twin is STILL-BORN. Gauri & Karan weren't even given the Opportunity to see their Baby for the first & last time and do the last rites.

Gauri kneels down on Floor Cryingly taking Karan along with Her. Seeing Her like this, Karan couldn't stop himself from Crying too.)

Karan (Thoughts): I wish I could Gauri. I wish I could. Zinda logo ko Dund sakhte hain lakin jo Humain chur kar chale gaye unhe kaise dundain.

[Karan (Thoughts): I wish I could Gauri. I wish I could. We can find those People who are Alive but how can We find those People who have left us.]

(Till date Gauri & Karan never revealed to anyone they had 4 Kids instead of 3. When they both sees their Children together that Time both Cries inwardly as their Family is complete yet incomplete. Losing HER, they both couldn't accept it from their Heart. In every Function or Occasion They both miss their Daughter who isn't there with them. Every Time they both cry together while Gauri breaks down in front of Karan & Karan inwardly.)

In France
Somewhere In Air
In AR Jet
Arnav is super Rich that's why He is having not 1 but 5 more Jets not simple but Luxurious & Expensive Jets. But nothing is Valuable to Him except His Khush who is His Life. Right now Caressing His Khush's Photo Frame.

Arnav: Tum jahan bhi ho Khush Tumara Annav Tumhe dund nikalega. Humari yeh Judaai akri Judaai hai iske bad Hum Milainge kabhi na Bicchandne keh liye. Bas Khush jahan bhi ho safe raho, Mein ponch raha hoon Tumare pass. Bas Khush thoda sa aur. Please Khush tab tak apne apko Safe rakhlo. Please Meri Jaan.

[Arnav: Wherever You are Khush, Your Annav will surely find You. Our this Distance is for the last Time and after this We are going to be together for never going to be parted. Khush wherever You are be Safe, I'm reaching to You. Khush just a little more. Please Khush till then keep Yourself Safe. Please Meri Jaan.]

(Saying this He kisses the Photo frame and brought it near to His Heart as in hugging it. Then closed His Eyes only to be tapped.)

Manik: Don't worry Buddy. Soon She will be in front of Our Eyes. Don't worry Buddy.

(Then Abhay and Christipher too nodded at Him making Him Smile lightly as in this Time too HIS FAMILY aka His Fantastic Rs is with Him.

Soon They heard the Announcement. And hearing the Announcement in the next Moment Boys wear the Seatbelt as Jet is going to Land in the City, the same City where His Khush is aka Amsterdam.)

In Amsterdam
On Runway
Soon Jet landed on the Runway of the City.

DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK

As soon as Arnav stepped out of the Jet and at the same time His Heart started to beat wildly confirming His thoughts.

Arnav: Khushhh...!!!

Meanwhile
Somewhere In Amsterdam
Khushi who was successful in escaping from that Hell taking Ridhimaa with Her all thanks to Her Master Plan but other than Her Mind She is thankful to the Almighty God who helped Her escape.
Right now both Khushi & Ridhimaa are hiding in ABC Lane from those Goons & Ridhimaa's so called Father. They are hiding in ABC Lane which unknown to them is the backside of the Runaway where Arnav's Jet is now landed. Closing Her Eyes, She was Breathing harshly to normalize Her breathing and then suddenly Her Heart started to beat wildly.

DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK
DHAK

And hearing Her Own Heartbeat which went Erratic suddenly made Her Conscious and She remembered Her Annav.

Khushi (Thoughts): Please don't be here Annav. Please Annav I can never see You in Pain. I Promise I will try to keep Myself Safe but please don't come here. (Pause) I need to escape from this City as soon as I can.

(Saying this She turns Her Head at Ridhimaa who was equally breathing harshly as they had run in a Marathon. Yes it was True both the Girls had Run from Hell.)

Khushi (To Ridhimaa): Ridhimaa We need to escape from this City as soon as possible.
Ridhimaa: That's impossible.
Khushi: Nothing is impossible. Humain laga tha Hum us Duzakh (Hell) se kabhi nahi bhag payainge lakin Hum bhag kar yahan agaye. Nothing is impossible Ridhimaa if We have both Courage & Hope.

[Khushi: Nothing is impossible. We thought running from that Hell is impossible but see We did escaped from that Hell and came here. Nothing is impossible Ridhimaa if We have both Courage & Hope.]

(Listening to it Ridhimaa agrees with Khushi and both again start Running from the end of that Lane while those Goons & Ridhimaa's so called Father angrily continues to search for them. It is very important for that Oldie to search Khushi as She run away taking His important Documents.

Khushi & Ridhimaa continue to Run and each Time Her Heart is beating very wildly.

Whereas on the other hand Fantastic Rs's Boys as well FBID Team continue to search for Khushi. While They were Searching Khushi, here too Arnav's Heart is beating very wildly making Him think She is very near to Him and He wants that too. Driver was Driving the Car and Fantastic Rs's Boy as well as busy on Phone talking asking about the Updates and also seeing outside the Window. Soon Christopher sees something or someone which made Him shock and He screams.)

Christopher: Stoppp...!!! Stop quickly at this Instant.

(As Christopher says it, the Driver stops the Car and before anyone could ask Christopher they see where Christopher is pointing. Seeing the Direction Their Eyes widened especially Arnav's and whispered "Khush".

Soon everyone comes out of the Car and now sees Khushi alongwith that Girl are now resting in a Dark Lane. Leaving everything behind, Arnav runs towards His Khush without thinking anything and wasting any Seconds.)

In XYZ Lane
While Running saving their Life from those Animals now again Khushi & Ridhimaa take a Shelter in a Lane as their Body are now Paining a lot and they are Breathing heavily. It has been few Seconds They has just come here in this Lane that suddenly Khushi was pulled. Both Khushi & Ridhimaa wanted to scream as Khushi didn't thought He would come here and it was after She was taken into a Gentle yet tight Hug then She realized and hugged Him back taking His name.

Khushi: Annavvv...!!!

(Ridhimaa was about to shout seeing unknown Men that suddenly She hears "Annav" and then She actually realized who is this Person making Her Fear to be replace be Smile that unlike Her, Khushi's Love is able to reach Her to Safe Her whereas She was just helpless and couldn't able to reach to Her Love.

After Few Moments of Hug, Arnav breaks the Hug and wanted to Kiss Her for making all the lost Times and to assure Himself She is fine & with Him. Breaking the Hug He Lowers His Eyes to see Her only to be left shocked. Raising His Hand at Her Face on Her Lips but Her Torn Lips. Touching it He heard Her Hiss which made Him to Cup Her Cheeks and ask Her in Gentle, Soft & yet Anger filled voice.)

Arnav: Who did this?

(At this instant gone Her Strong Facade. She was just Khushi, a weak Khushi aka His Khush. Seeing His Khush whose Eyes suddenly filled with Tears and She immediately hugs Him breaking in His Embrace letting out Her Pain & Her Fear for not able to see Him again. Khushi prettily hide the fact of being weak and shows Her Strength as She doesn't wanted to see Her Annav in this Hell who will reach to Her by searching Her & secondly for Ridhimaa.

Khushi was sobbing in His Arms making Ridhimaa regret and realize that how Far wrong She is to think Her as Strong. Its True We only show Emotional & Weak side to Our Loved Ones as We knows or We Trust them that they won't take Advantage of Our state but would take care of Us when we are in the weakest state. Some happens with Khushi infront of World She shows She is Strong now but infront of Her Annav only She shows Her Weak State.

Seeing His Khush like this is doing no Good to Him infact it is making Him more Angry and Feared what if His Doubts about Her true. He again wanted to ask Her but seeing Her State He didn't say anything but gives His Silent Support. He knows right now this place is not Correct. He would take Answers of His Questions when they are going to be alone. Thinking this He was about to Carry Her in His Arms that suddenly She sees Khushi pushing Him then screaming at Him.)

Khushi: What are You doing over here. You shouldn't have come here.
Arnav: Excuse Meee...
Khushi (Interrptingly): Excused. Go away Annav. Go away from here from Me.

(Screaming at Him this, Khushi was about to turn to run that Arnav immediately held Her hand and angrily at Her.)

Arnav: Just Shut up Khush. And tell Me what is going on? Tell Me who did this to You?

(Saying this He touched Her Torn Lips hearing Her Hiss then touching Her injured Cheek again hearing Hiss from Her.)

Arnav: Tell Me who is it? I swear I won't leave that Bast*r*d for hurting You and causing You so much Pain. Just tell Me who is it?

(Again She sees His Love for Her which made Her Overwhelmed. She wanted to answer His Questions but then thinking about Ridhimaa She stood silent.

While hearing Her Silence, it made Him angry and lightly holding Her both Arms showing His Rights on Her.)

Arnav: Tell Me Khush. You know I can't see You in any kind of Pain. Tell Me.

(At this Point She wanted to accuse Him that He can't Her in any type of Pain then why He let Her go so easily out of His Life? Why did he inflict Emotional Pain on Her?

She has so many questions to ask Him but remained silent as behind all these Pain She was too involved. Two Hands needed to Clap not a Single hand. What Khushi has said Years Ago or 5 Years Ago it was the outcome of that only.

Whereas Her Silentness is not doing any Good to Him and He was about to Shout at Her that He heard Soft Voice.)

Ridhimaa: It's all because of Me.

(Hearing Her Khushi's Eyes widened and immediately nodded in No through Her Eyes to Ridhimaa and seeing this still Ridhimaa ignored it. And further revealed.)

Ridhimaa: It was all because of Me Khushi got so much Hurt.

(Hearing this Arnav left Khushi and turned around to Face Ridhimaa while Manik, Abhay & Christopher are standing on their Spots like a Silent Spectator. They know why Arnav their Buddy "Nav" is this much angry because behind His Anger there lies a Hurt & Fear that He felt for 2 Days since that Time Khushi had gone Missing. And now this.

Whereas Ridhimaa continues.)

Ridhimaa: I met Khushi in a Bus Terminal where My Bus from Paris to Amsterdam stopped for half an hour. There Khushi seats in My Bus assuming it was Her Bus. Slowly slowly We exchanged many words and then at Our Stop aka Amsterdam Bus Station I was kidnapped by My so-called Father. And then after sometime when I got Conscious I saw Khushi there with Me tied in Ropes same as Me. I don't know how She reached there. I thought She was Weak but then in these 2 Days I had seen different Shade of Hers who isn't ready to back down and who wouldn't take Shits from anyone. She answered them back and then She was slapped harshly by them. (Pause) And now just because of Her Plan We escaped from that Hell and Runningly We came here.

(Hearing all this Everyone excluding Khushi & Ridhimaa are shocked. But most shocked and angered was Arnav that knowingly She endangered Her Life many times. God dammit She is His Life. What if something happened to Her so how will He Live. Turning His Face back at Khushi and says to Fantastic Rs.)

Arnav: You Guyz take Her with You and keep Her Safe. In short span of Time Khush had made this Girl close to Her that much close that for Once She hasn't thought about Me that what will happen to Me if God forbid something or anything happened to Her. She had to be Mature & Motherhen for everyone but when it comes to Me She becomes Immature. I got it and come in terms with it that what place I actually holds for. Years ago it was Mom for whom She rejected & denied Me then Her insecurities and now this Time. Till sometime I thought ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS I thought it was just a meaningless Phrase but in My Case now I understands how it much it fits in My Case. Don't worry I won't leave You this Time and certainly won't back answered You as now I have clearly understood. (Pause) So please Guyz take Ridhimaa safely back to Paris.

(Arnav says in Hurt Tone looking at Fantastic Rs, then at Khushi then back at Fantastic Rs. Hearing this Fantastic Rs sighed while Khushi's Eyes filled with Tears that He is misunderstanding all and seeing Hurt in Her Eyes. She was about to say something that something stopped Her and soon everyone hears.)

DISHKIYOONNN...
DISHKIYOONNN...

(Khushi jerked Arnav away from the Target and in return fall down due to the force. Understanding it "They are here" Manik, Abhay, Christopher takes Ridhimaa with them in their Car while Arnav carries Khushi in His other Car. Soon both the Car drives from the place while Oldie punched the nearby Wall in Anger that He again missed the Target.)

On Road
Carrying Khushi in Car He settled Himself in the Driving Seat and Drives the Car away from the Place. Arnav Drives the Car or followed their another Car since They had already hired the Driver who belonged to this Place and knows all the Routes. While following the Car, Arnav's Phone rings, turning on Bluetooth He answers the Call. They both decided that They are going to take different Routes and going to meet in some place. Not in any circumstances They are going to Off their Phones & their Apple Series Smart Watches since it has GPRS which Connects them.

And now taking a different Route using Google Map, Arnav is driving the Car while Khushi, who was looking outside of the Window suddenly says.

Khushi: Apko yahan nahi ana chaiye tha aur apni Life ko bhi khatre main nahi dalna chaiye.

[Khushi: You shouldn't have come here and endanger Your Life.]

(Hearing it now Arnav looks at Her while driving the Car.)

Arnav: Ohh really. And what about Yourself? Tumne socha hai apne barema aur Mere barema? Janti ho ache se Tum Mere liye kya ho phr bhi asa kiya tumne. Janti ho Mein Tumhe khone keh barema soch bhi nahi sakhta. Woh 5 Years jab Mein Tumse dur tha toh Peace main tha itne Dard keh bad keh Meri Khush kahai na kahai safe hai.

[Arnav: Ohh really. And what about Yourself? Did You thought about Yourself and about Me? You know very well what You are for Me still You did this to Yourself. You know I can never even think about losing You. That 5 Years when I was away from You so I was at Peace even after I was in so much Pain because I knew My Khush is Safe somewhere.]

(Hearing this Khushi sighed and Arnav turns His Gaze from Her to Road then hears.)

Khushi: Mene kabhi nahi socha aisa waqt bhi ayega. Jab Mene Ridhimaa ko dekha toh pta nahi anjaana jaana sa laga.
Arnav: Anjaana jaana sa? Kya anjaana jaana sa?
Khushi: Hmm. Pta nahi Annav kyun Ridhimaa Mujhe apni si lagti hai jaise Panchi Di & Vivaan. Isliye jab Mene dekha kuch log Ridhimaa ko lekar jarhe hain toh Mujh se raha nahi gaya aur Mein chali gayi usey bachane. Kuch samj nahi aya keh Mujhe kya karna chaiye bas us waqt Mere Dimag main Ridhimaa ko bachana tha toh Mein wahan chali gayi aur khud ko toh musibat main dal liya lakin apko nahi dalna chati isliye barbar Pray karhi thi Aap yahan na ho Mujhe Dundte hue. Mein janti thi us waqt Mein kamzor nahi par sakhti apke liye & Ridhimaa toh apne apko strong bana liya aur ab wahanse bhag kar agayi.

[Khushi: I had never thought this Day would even come. When I had seen Ridhimaa I felt something was unfamiliar yet Familiar.
Arnav: Something unfamiliar yet Familiar? What unfamiliar yet Familiar?
Khushi: Hmm. Don't know Annav why Ridhimaa feels so familiar to Me like Panchi Di & Vivaan. That's why when I had seen some People were dragging Ridhimaa so I couldn't took it and I run after to Safe Her. I wasn't understanding what I should do at that Moment and Saving Ridhimaa somehow was just wandering in My Mind so I reached there and endangered My Life but I didn't want You to come there endangering Your Life for Me so I keep Praying that You shouldn't come here searching for Me. I know I can't be Weak for You & for Ridhimaa so I made Myself Strong for both of You and now I have escaped from there.]

(Hearing Her, Her Feelings it shocked Arnav that how easily She endangered & felt that Bond with Her which She shared with Her Siblings. Then further heard, shocking Him further.)

Khushi: Pta nahi Annav kuch hai Ridhimaa main which I can't Pinpoint. Woh Mujhe apni si lagti hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise Mera kuch hissa hai woh.

[Khushi: Don't know Annav there is something in Ridhimaa which I can't Pinpoint. She seems familiar and like My Own to Me. It feels She is some part of Me.]

(Hearing Her out of Shock Arnav immediately applied Brakes ok Secluded Road. While saying this, suddenly Khushi holds his Hand. And says remembering what Words He said to Her.)

Khushi: Annav Aap misunderstand karhe hain Mujhe. Ek Aap hi hain jisko Mein bht chahati hoon. Jaise Mein apki Life hoon ushi tarhan Aap Meri Life hain. Mein bhi zara si takleef main apko dekh nahi sakhti. Aap JAAN hain Meri, Hamesha se hain. Jabse pehli bar Mene kuch feel kiya apke barema tab se hi Mene apko apna sab kuch man liya. Aur rahi baat 5 Saal pehle Mene Ratna Maasi ki isliye taraf dari ki kyuke woh Aap se Connected hain. Woh apko is Duniya main layi is baat keh liye Mein unki hamesha Eshaan mand rahongi. Aap sab kuch hain Mere liye Annav. (Pause) Jo hua un 5 Years main, Mein Aap se Gussa thi bht Gussa thi bht Naraz thi aur apne apko hamesha Force karti thi keh Mein Aap se Nafrat karti hoon. Lakin Aap hi btaiye keh koi apni Jaan se nafraat karsakta hai? HAQ tha Mera, Haq hai Mera & hamesha Haq Mera rahega keh Mein Apko tokhoon jahan Aap galat ho aur Sudhraoon apki galti ho kyuke AAP MERE HAIN, SIRF AUR SIRF MERE, SIRF KHUSH KEH ANNAV. Aap Meri Zindagi hai Annav. Mujhe koi farkh nahi parta keh koi barema kya soche agar farkh parta hai toh woh Aap se keh Mera Annav Mere barema kya sochta hai. Dusro samne Strong bana asaan hai lakin Apke samne nahi kyuke Strong bana toh Dekhawa hai aur ek Aap hi hain jin keh samne Mein apni Asaal condition main rheti hoon kyuke Mujhe TRUST hai Aap par, Apke Pyaar par ya phir yeh kahoon HUMARE PYAAR par. Aur jab Baat apke barema ati hai toh pta nahi kya hojata hai Mujhe. Ek Aap hi hain jo Mujhe bht MATTER karte hain isliye Mein koshish karti rhai Ratna Maasi ko apke Zindagi main wapas lane keh liye. (Pause) Annav Aap Mera Pyaar nahi Meri Zindagi hain Aap. Bina apke Mein un 5 Years main Roz Marhi hoon.

[Khushi: Annav You are misunderstanding Me. You are the only Person to whom I Love a lot. Likewise am I Your Life samewise You are My Life. I also can't see You in the slightest if Pain. You are My LIFE and have always been My Life. Since when I started to feel something for You since then I had made You My everything. And about what happened 5 Years ago I only favoured Ratna Maasi because She is Connected with You. She brought You in the World for that I will always be Her Thankful. You are everything for Me Annav. (Pause) What happened in these 5 Years I was angry on You, felt extreme Anger towards You, I was extremely upset with You and I had always forced myself to Hate You. But You tell Me can when Hate His or Her Own Life? That was My RIGHT, I have still Right on You and will always have Right on You to interrupt You where You are wrong and make You Amend Your Mistakes because YOU ARE MINE, MY & MY ONLY, ONLY KHUSH'S ANNAV. You are My Life Annav. I don't care whoever think about Me and if it matters to Me than its You that what My Annav will think about Mr. For outsiders it's Easy to become Strong but not in front of You because being Strong showing You are Strong is just facade and it's You only infront of whom I can be Me, Myself in My Real State because I TRUST You, have Trust on Your Love or should I say have Trust on OUR LOVE. And when it's about You so I don't know what happens to Me. Its You only who MATTERS to Me a lot that's why I tried my Best to bring Ratna Maasi in Your Life. (Pause) Annav You are not My Love but My Life without whom I can't Live. Without You in those 5 Years I died daily.]

(Hearing Her Feelings in the form of Words it brought Tears in His Eyes same wise Khushi's Eyes wasn't Dry either with overflowing Emotions. At this Point Arnav was feeling so much Overwhelmed at His Khush's words that No Words escaped from His Lips.
Understanding it Khushi smiles lightly and brings Her Hands to wipe His flowing Tears. Looking in His Eyes unknowingly She wetted Her Lips and starts leaning towards His Lips. Understanding this even Arnav brings His Lips forward. Soon both of their Lips touch their Lips. Both were kissing each other Intensely & Passionately, making up for all the lost Time. Last Time when They had kissed Arnav did it in His Semi-Conscious State but now Arnav is too Conscious. And Khushi, well She is still Immature in Kissing. It was only Him who is leading & dominating the Kiss and She was letting Him do it while She was trying to Kiss Him in Her Own Immature style. Soon She felt Herself been picked and now She is sitting on His Lap.
While kissing each other Arnav's hands which were on Her Waist now suddenly started to raise upward slowly yet sensually making Her Heart beat more vigorously. Then feeling She is out of Oxygen so quickly He breaks the Kiss. Pecking Her Lips then touches His forhead with Her Forhead with closed eyes. It was the same case for Her too. Both are breathing harshly after their Kiss. Then Arnav says in a whisper tone and Lovingly.)

Arnav: I Love You Khush... very very muchhh...

(Hearing His Confession once again but now 5 Years later it made Her to open Her Eyes which are filled with Tears. His Confession swelled Her Heart with happiness. She never thought after what occurred Years back She would be blessed to see this Day. Then Khushi replies to Him being Emotional listening to His Confession.)

Khushi: I Love You 2 Annav very much...

(Hearing Her reply Arnav too open His Eyes and looks at His Khush with all the Love He has for. And speaks further letting His Fear out.)

Arnav: Don't ever leave Me Khush once again or I won't ever be able to Live this Time. I will diii....

(Hearing it immediately Khushi palmed His Lips to stop him saying further and nodded in No.)

Khushi: Don't say this Annav. And I won't Annav. Hum apni Galtiyon se hi seekhate hain aur Mene bhi seekh liya. Aur samjh liya bina Annav keh uski Khush ka koi wajood nahi.

[Khushi: We learn lessons only after making Mistakes and I have learned My Lesson. And have understood it without Annav, Khush is nothing. She is nothing without Him. Her Existence will be Ceased if Her Annav is not there with Her.]

(Hearing this and saying this Tears fall down from both of their Lips and both Hugged each other with all the Love they have for each other. Today nothing mattered to Arnav Khushi or ArShi except they each other. Today Their LOVE has fallen Won defeating everything.

Today They became ONE in True Sense. Not always being close to each other in Physical Sense makes You One. Same happens with ArShi, today They had became ONE but not from Physically but from their Heart & their Soul. As Today they diminished everything and defeated their Past demons to be with each other.

Now ArShi are ONE and will have Their HAPPILY EVER AFTER.)

Chapter Ends

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Story Ends

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arre where are You all going? PICTURE TOH ABHI BAAKI HAI. 😉😉😉

And as You all can see it's basically *Kidnapping Scene* I don't want to drag or Exaggerate this Kidnapping Scene so here I'm ending this Kidnapping Scene.

*******

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

363K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
155K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
Arshi :Love to hate Από innocentdoll2017

Γενικό Φαντασίας

120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...